ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Goth waitress, dark hair . . . I'll get right on that.

I know one but her hair is green one week, blue the next. But I think it was originally black. I'd have to check her carpet to see though and her husband wouldn't like that one bit. :D

Hair color is adjustable. *shrug* I mean, so are a lot of things. But colors can change real fast. So I never did get hung up on that.

wanders in and bumps my shins against the coffee table *dammit!* Hello everyone *wincing* Let me tell you attention deficit is a kind of hell, spilled drinks, banging into things, walking into trees. Having a mother with alzheimer disease who constantly asks questions where things belong, repeats the same conversations again and again. Blurry and sluggishly my mind limps along grasping at vestiges of what I am supposed to be doing, where was I? Where am I? Oh! Hi ya'll how has everyone been? *hugs and kisses to all*:kiss::heart::rose:

wanders in and bumps my shins against the coffee table *dammit!* Hello everyone *wincing* Let me tell you attention deficit is a kind of hell, spilled drinks, banging into things, walking into trees. Having a mother with alzheimer disease who constantly asks questions where things belong, repeats the same conversations again and again. Blurry and sluggishly my mind limps along grasping at vestiges of what I am supposed to be doing, where was I? Where am I? Oh! Hi ya'll how has everyone been? *hugs and kisses to all*:kiss::heart::rose:

:rose:

Evening, Gi.

Best of wishes, Gi.

Dark hair . . . goth . . . waitress . . .

KGrHqJHJC4E-rzmCfcBPzdokoK60_3_zpsf68214df.jpg

I know one but her hair is green one week, blue the next. But I think it was originally black. I'd have to check her carpet to see though and her husband wouldn't like that one bit. :D

Right now, the hair is black:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back