Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go practice..... I wonder if I'll be able to "pull the trigger" on poor lil Bambi.......

If kissing is 1st base, 2nd base is boobies, 3rd base is pussy and home is fucking, what's oral and anal sex? Field goal and a touchdown?

winning the world series?

my blurt : i'm thinking about making gumbo this weekend.

Yeah...oral sex = winning the pennant.
Anal = winning the WS.

But wait...what trumps what? Blow jobs or anal?

Hmmmm....

Yeah...oral sex = winning the pennant.
Anal = winning the WS.

But wait...what trumps what? Blow jobs or anal?

Hmmmm....
It might be something more like:

Oral=winning WS in sweep fashion
Anal=winning WS in 7 games

One is the sweep and over. The other is dragged out a bit more :devil:

Lord, i can't seem to help myself...still missing you and our conversations...all the laughs we shared.

OMG, just realized I hit my 10 yr anniversary on Lit. Man where the fuck does the time go...seriously!

What do I always say to my client/patients?

"NEVER google"

What am I doing?

Sitting here googling. Obviously.

Time to go to bed methinks...... :rolleyes:

i really did not need to see that. it's like a bad accident, part of you can't help but look. after i vomited a little in my mouth, i got out of that as quickly as i could. i'm afraid the damage has been done though.

You haven't met the right one then eh? Or is we the uptight type that frowns on the oldest profession?

I have known a lot of wonderful women in the oldest profession. In fact one of my ex wives was in that profession when I first met her. I grew up in the streets and have always believed those women make the most righteous old ladies. They've always got your back and would do anything for their man.
I was just talking about linguistics. The most common definition of "high class" does not usually combine with the word "whore."

I have known a lot of wonderful women in the oldest profession. In fact one of my ex wives was in that profession when I first met her. I grew up in the streets and have always believed those women make the most righteous old ladies. They've always got your back and would do anything for their man.
I was just talking about linguistics. The most common definition of "high class" does not usually combine with the word "whore."

Well said:D...............

When I said "high class" I meant 500 a blow job vs. 2 dollars. :D I got what you meant. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back