Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy thursday morning to the daddies and girls peeking in! I hope you each have a great day!

Good morning Daddy! i hope you had a good night. i fell asleep with thought of you in my mind. i hope you can feel all of my kisses!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

sister simone--kisses and nibbles to you too! :kiss:

Peaches... rest that sweet ass up baby girl... daddy has plans!:kiss:

INL...very tiring day. How can 10to hours go by and still not get enough accomplished?

No "tarring"......maybe some tender loving care for that sweet ass of yours tho.......oh my....what that thought does to me.......I might only be allowed to whisper it tho........oops I forgot where I was.......is the the daddy fetish room or the daddy little girl orgy room........seems to be a busy place lately for groping....licking ...sucking and fucking........oh my.......*thinking* about you sweet little ass again.......:devil:

Kisses to you Peaches for being one of the great ones here.........:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy thursday morning to the daddies and girls peeking in! I hope you each have a great day!

Good morning Daddy! i hope you had a good night. i fell asleep with thought of you in my mind. i hope you can feel all of my kisses!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

sister simone--kisses and nibbles to you too! :kiss:

"Good Morning all. Daddy M and Daddy G I slept well - doesn't feel like long enough - short-handed at work this week with vacations so I'm up and out again early too. Good Morning INL sweet sister! (((Hugs))) and kisses to all!"

*clears throat and wonders what i was sucking on so late last night*...:rolleyes:

good morning to all the big, strong, wonderful Daddies....i hope you all have a stimulating & short Thursday...long deep intoxicating :kiss:es & licks...*peeks from behind Daddy G & Daddy D's legs, where i'm sitting, almost sleeping like a good (bad) little pussy(cat)...*

to all my lovely sexy & sensual sisters...lots of :kiss:es & hugs & :kiss:es & licks...morning girls...*special boob and butt groping squeezes to INL, Peaches, DBS, & Mojo*...

"A deep a heartfelt 'CRUD' as I sit and wait...and wait....and wait for the tow truck to come jump start my dead battery.............":(

"A deep a heartfelt 'CRUD' as I sit and wait...and wait....and wait for the tow truck to come jump start my dead battery.............":(

I could do so much with that statement I just have no idea where to start...*resists the urge to pinch sis Peaches when she's so frustrated, although pinching would take her mind off the problem...what to do...what to do...* :rose: x 12 for you...

I could do so much with that statement I just have no idea where to start...*resists the urge to pinch sis Peaches when she's so frustrated, although pinching would take her mind off the problem...what to do...what to do...* :rose: x 12 for you...

"Oh yes sweet Simone - pinching would definitely take my mind of my problems! Might not even care if I ever made it in to work....however....I HAVE to go in because the Office Manager is on vacation and I'm back-up...and of all the mornings for this to happen....I could just CRY!" (sighing instead and putting my roses in water - playing spider solitaire and watching out the window for the tow truck....):kiss:

"Oh yes sweet Simone - pinching would definitely take my mind of my problems! Might not even care if I ever made it in to work....however....I HAVE to go in because the Office Manager is on vacation and I'm back-up...and of all the mornings for this to happen....I could just CRY!" (sighing instead and putting my roses in water - playing spider solitaire and watching out the window for the tow truck....):kiss:

Oh no, sis Peaches...Please don't cry...if you cry, i'll cry, and then we'll both be crying, snotty, and leaky...not in a good way...so no tears, lots of licks, :kiss:es, & sucks...but no tears...

"Good Morning all. Daddy M and Daddy G I slept well - doesn't feel like long enough - short-handed at work this week with vacations so I'm up and out again early too. Good Morning INL sweet sister! (((Hugs))) and kisses to all!"

Good Morning to you all..........kisses to the Little Girls and high fives to the Daddy's.....:rolleyes:

Good morning all!
Special good morning kisses to My kitten and little b.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
One each for peaches and dbs.:kiss::kiss:
Handshakes to Whalee and carter81. Hiya boys.
A handshake and a man hug to my brother Daddy GSFM!

Special hello and thanks to chargergirl.:rose:

Good morning all!
Special good morning kisses to My kitten and little b.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
One each for peaches and dbs.:kiss::kiss:
Handshakes to Whalee and carter81. Hiya boys.
A handshake and a man hug to my brother Daddy GSFM!

Special hello and thanks to chargergirl.:rose:

*just a little lick*...that is all...

i'm always good...even when i'm being naughty... :kiss:es & little licks for you, Daddy G...;)

Oh my thanks for the kisses and lick.........I know.....you're always better when you're really naughty.........*slaps* myself....."senior moment*.......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back