Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple here

Hi we are very interested in having us a daughter to get to know and teach n play with

Good morning pretty inl. This daddy falls asleep with thoughts of you. You are naughty. Come sit on my lap and accept this rose :rose:

I'm really thinking you should just move along. Clearly INL isn't interested. You are simply bothersome now. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Chargergirl, Moderator of Fetish and Sexuality Central

Last edited:
Evening 1SB, and to all the other daddies and little girls.
*really need a highball of whiskey

Good morning kitten, brenda & peaches. Kisses for all, but special kisses for kitten.
And a some special kisses for you, brenda.
Yes, peaches, Daddy has special kisses for you too!
And some more for kitten.

Hellos, goodmorning and kisses to the rest of the little girls as they wake up.

Good mornings and hellos to my friends and fellow Daddies.

Special to Peaches, INL, Simone, Mojo, Brenda, Kitten; for yo loving to each other & us Daddies. (If I forgot anybody sorry!

*quickly pinches Peaches' backside*...Have fun, play nice, and return home soon...

Good Morning Peaches...........

How is that lovely butt of yours.........*still pondering*........

"Good EVENING everyone!!! Special (((hugs))) and :kiss:es to Daddies 1sb, PA, M and G - and :heart: to ALL the Daddies! Sweet licks and nibbles and strokes to my sisters INL, Mojo, Simone, DBS, PWMT and Serene - and if I've forgotten anyone I'm terribly sorry. :rose:es to Charger Girl for watching our backs! And Daddy G....my ass is just fine....except for a little bruise where someone got too excited this morning..... JUST got home from work and probably going straight to bed tonight.....I'm 'tarred'...so don't let Daddy PA near me - I don't wanna be feathered too...:D" (Giggles)

Peaches... rest that sweet ass up baby girl... daddy has plans!:kiss:

INL...very tiring day. How can 10to hours go by and still not get enough accomplished?

Good evening too you too......MiHunt.......How goes it tonight?...:rolleyes:

Yo.....1SB.......nice to see you my friend.....how are you.....;)

Tired and ready for the weekend. Boat, beer, and beautiful scenery(girls)... I am ready!

"Good EVENING everyone!!! Special (((hugs))) and :kiss:es to Daddies 1sb, PA, M and G - and :heart: to ALL the Daddies! Sweet licks and nibbles and strokes to my sisters INL, Mojo, Simone, DBS, PWMT and Serene - and if I've forgotten anyone I'm terribly sorry. :rose:es to Charger Girl for watching our backs! And Daddy G....my ass is just fine....except for a little bruise where someone got too excited this morning..... JUST got home from work and probably going straight to bed tonight.....I'm 'tarred'...so don't let Daddy PA near me - I don't wanna be feathered too...:D" (Giggles)

No "tarring"......maybe some tender loving care for that sweet ass of yours tho.......oh my....what that thought does to me.......I might only be allowed to whisper it tho........oops I forgot where I was.......is the the daddy fetish room or the daddy little girl orgy room........seems to be a busy place lately for groping....licking ...sucking and fucking........oh my.......*thinking* about you sweet little ass again.......:devil:

Kisses to you Peaches for being one of the great ones here.........:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back