Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, so is it a welcome to the thread or just welcome back??? so easily confused...

Anyway, yeah which ever one works...hugs & :kiss:es...i'm a licker, so lots of licks too...

Perhaps, a welcome back. Not sure.
I like hugs and licks... don't stop. :kiss:
I like that phrase...kinda like fantfuckingtastic phrase...but I go way way back.
Lol
So it seems. You know more than I assumed most do. I better keep my eye on you. Lol.

i'm new to literotica, but joined specifically because i thought it'd be an exciting place to explore my daddy fetish. i love the thought of a dirty old man making me call him daddy or granddaddy while i'm naked and begging him to fuck me.

"Welcome to both LitE and to the Daddy thread - you have found the right spot to explore that particular fetish (and probably a few others too, right my sisters;))":rose:

Goodevening all my sisters and Daddies! Hope everyone stays safe and sexy. Sister peach, I'm glad you're home alright. Run yourself a warm bath to soothe all those pent nerves, you deserve it *knows she would have cried on the spot if caught on the side of the road* thankfully we have so many Daddies here, I'm sure they wouldn't help giving us baby girls free tune ups to make sure we are sll rubbing with all our lubricants ;)

And welcome sister grime *kisses on thr cheek and hugs*

"Thank you sweetie - that sounds like a perfectly WONDERFUL idea.....I have a HUGE tub and plenty of bubble bath..." (Looking around for volunteers to share the tub with...):rose:

Originally Posted by hgrimes
i'm new to literotica, but joined specifically because i thought it'd be an exciting place to explore my daddy fetish. i love the thought of a dirty old man making me call him daddy or granddaddy while i'm naked and begging him to fuck me

Simone, I don't think I'll ever understand things.......these things don't happen in real life, a woman talking about wanting a dirty old man and her begging him to fuck her????

I'm thinking it would be like a shark feeding frenzy, but what the hell do I know.....

Give me a second, still laughing at this...

Nope, still can't speak from laughing so hard...

(Holding up Simone while we both laugh....and laugh.....and laugh) "'don't happen in real life....'" (Starting to laugh all over again:D

"Thank you sweetie - that sounds like a perfectly WONDERFUL idea.....I have a HUGE tub and plenty of bubble bath..." (Looking around for volunteers to share the tub with...):rose:

meeeeee, me, me oh, please pick me...over here...meeeeeeeeeee....

So it seems. You know more than I assumed most do. I better keep my eye on you. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol just comes with age baby...

Uh huh, uh huh...please and thank you...tongue bath? i mean, lots of licks...just don't drown me okay?

"I would never drown you on purpose sweetie! Actually my tub really is HUGE....and surrounded by mirrors and has a skylight and even has a seat built into the corner - just at the right height for nibbling and licking and fondling and groping....." (Lighting some candles on the tub ledges.)

"Simone sweetness, would you like something cool to drink for refreshment - some wine or tea or anything at all?" (Opening a bottle of white wine and pouring myself a glass.)

"I would never drown you on purpose sweetie! Actually my tub really is HUGE....and surrounded by mirrors and has a skylight and even has a seat built into the corner - just at the right height for nibbling and licking and fondling and groping....." (Lighting some candles on the tub ledges.)

"Simone sweetness, would you like something cool to drink for refreshment - some wine or tea or anything at all?" (Opening a bottle of white wine and pouring myself a glass.)

hmmmmmm...already a little wet, and i'm no where near your big old tub yet...i'd love a glass of wine, although i had a cheap glass of red earlier tonight which is why i'm so silly already...*hiccup*...your tub is sooooooooo pretty, and sparkly, like pre-cum, as are you my sweet sexy sister...*hiccup & :kiss:es & hugs*

hmmmmmm...already a little wet, and i'm no where near your big old tub yet...i'd love a glass of wine, although i had a cheap glass of red earlier tonight which is why i'm so silly already...*hiccup*...your tub is sooooooooo pretty, and sparkly, like pre-cum, as are you my sweet sexy sister...*hiccup & :kiss:es & hugs*

(Pouring another glass of white wine and handing it to you. Coming around behind you to slide my fingertips down your spine from the base of your skull - then across your shoulders.)

"I love the color of your skin and the satin feel of it under my fingertips." (Nibble-licking the base of your neck where it joins your shoulder.) "Mmmmmm. You taste as good as you look.....brown sugar baby!"

(Pouring another glass of white wine and handing it to you. Coming around behind you to slide my fingertips down your spine from the base of your skull - then across your shoulders.)

"I love the color of your skin and the satin feel of it under my fingertips." (Nibble-licking the base of your neck where it joins your shoulder.) "Mmmmmm. You taste as good as you look.....brown sugar baby!"

*accepts glass of wine shyly and blushes a little bit as your fingertips graze along the base of my neck, over my shoulders and down my spine*...wow, sis, you really know how to flip a girl from silly to hot with just a little caress of the skin...*i take a small sip of wine and relax into your hands, my body tingling in anticipation...i turn in your arms to face you, lips slightly parted...eyes hooded in desire...i place my hand on your cheek, loving the contrast in our skin tones...my fingers slip into your hair and pull you to me for a small little lick, then kiss...*

*accepts glass of wine shyly and blushes a little bit as your fingertips graze along the base of my neck, over my shoulders and down my spine*...wow, sis, you really know how to flip a girl from silly to hot with just a little caress of the skin...*i take a small sip of wine and relax into your hands, my body tingling in anticipation...i turn in your arms to face you, lips slightly parted...eyes hooded in desire...i place my hand on your cheek, loving the contrast in our skin tones...my fingers slip into your hair and pull you to me for a small little lick, then kiss...*

(Nestling against you as you turn and settle into my arms. Accepting the first kiss and lick, then seeking a deeper kiss myself. Nibbling your bottom lip lightly, my hand spread against your breast - your hard nipple pressed into the palm of my hand as I rub my hand over and around gently.)

"I think we can always squeeze a little more room for a Daddy to wash our.....ummm...."

Well I would gladly wash.......ummmmmm....we could start where i left off Peaches.....how about I wash that bottom of yours really nice and clean.....and then maybe you'll bend over so I can give you some little licks....mmmmmm.....just to makes sure......and Simone......I think we need to work on you too baby.......:devil:

"I think we can always squeeze a little more room for a Daddy to wash our.....ummm...."

For Daddy G, absolutely...*sigh, as i watch Daddy G approach...slides hands through sister peaches arms and holds them towards him, welcoming him to the party...*

For Daddy G, absolutely...*sigh, as i watch Daddy G approach...slides hands through sister peaches arms and holds them towards him, welcoming him to the party...*
\\

ahhh a group hug....warm slippery bodies.......gropes both Simone and Peaches ass.......licks their nipples.......:devil:

Well I would gladly wash.......ummmmmm....we could start where i left off Peaches.....how about I wash that bottom of yours really nice and clean.....and then maybe you'll bend over so I can give you some little licks....mmmmmm.....just to makes sure......and Simone......I think we need to work on you too baby.......:devil:

"Mmmmmm. Yes please Daddy. That would be.......swell. Simone sweetie, maybe you'd like to sit over on the corner seat and spread your lovely thighs and I can get on my hands and knees in the tub so Daddy G can reach.....what ever he wants.... And I'll keep Simone's pretty kitty warm and wet until Daddy is ready for her. Does that suit everyone?":devil:

"Mmmmmm. Yes please Daddy. That would be.......swell. Simone sweetie, maybe you'd like to sit over on the corner seat and spread your lovely thighs and I can get on my hands and knees in the tub so Daddy G can reach.....what ever he wants.... And I'll keep Simone's pretty kitty warm and wet until Daddy is ready for her. Does that suit everyone?":devil:

Mmmmmmmmm...sounds like a plan to me...*steps into the tub, dips quickly under the hot water and bubbles, covering every inch of my skin in scented bath water...rises, water glistening down my caramel colored skin and moves, almost swimming. over to the seat and sits down...pouts as i sit back*...darn, i forgot my wine glass...would someone bring it to me please?

Mmmmmmmmm...sounds like a plan to me...*steps into the tub, dips quickly under the hot water and bubbles, covering every inch of my skin in scented bath water...rises, water glistening down my caramel colored skin and moves, almost swimming. over to the seat and sits down...pouts as i sit back*...darn, i forgot my wine glass...would someone bring it to me please?

(Carrying both glasses of wine steps gingerly up the steps and down into the tub, taking a sip of her wine and setting the glass down. Before I pass your wine glass to you I dip my finger in the wine, using it to 'paint' your nipples with the cool tart liquid, then dipping my finger in again and painting your lower lips the same way. Handing you your wine glass and kissing you deeply before I settle down in the water, humming 'Ebony and Ivory'. Making sure my skin is just as wet and glistening, reflecting the candlelight.)

(Carrying both glasses of wine steps gingerly up the steps and down into the tub, taking a sip of her wine and setting the glass down. Before I pass your wine glass to you I dip my finger in the wine, using it to 'paint' your nipples with the cool tart liquid, then dipping my finger in again and painting your lower lips the same way. Handing you your wine glass and kissing you deeply before I settle down in the water, humming 'Ebony and Ivory'. Making sure my skin is just as wet and glistening, reflecting the candlelight.)

thank you, peaches...*my eyes caress your creamy skin as you finger my nipple causing it to tighten and crinkle...my tongue flicks out as you paint my bottom lip, savoring the flavor of you and the wine on my tongue before swallowing it down...i catch your finger and suck it down to the first knuckle in my mouth...i roll my tongue over your fingertip, flicking it and tasting you*...mmmmm, sis, you taste just like a juicy peach...*i return your kiss, eager & hungry for you...your humming makes me smile, and your skin, all slick with water reflecting the candlelight tightens things low in my body as i caress your delicious curves with my hands...

thank you, peaches...*my eyes caress your creamy skin as you finger my nipple causing it to tighten and crinkle...my tongue flicks out as you paint my bottom lip, savoring the flavor of you and the wine on my tongue before swallowing it down...i catch your finger and suck it down to the first knuckle in my mouth...i roll my tongue over your fingertip, flicking it and tasting you*...mmmmm, sis, you taste just like a juicy peach...*i return your kiss, eager & hungry for you...your humming makes me smile, and your skin, all slick with water reflecting the candlelight tightens things low in my body as i caress your delicious curves with my hands...

(Your eyes touch me even before your hands - making my pussy swell and my nipples pucker - the velvet feel of your tongue on my fingertip sends shivers up my spine and I know that the wetness on my thighs is not just from the bathwater anymore. Licking my lips I settle between your thighs. I pull your nipple into my mouth, suckling for a moment - my tongue flat and stroking the hard fat point of your tit. Then bend to kiss and lick the soft, scented flesh below your breast.) "Ohhh Simone.....you smell.....you TASTE delicious!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back