Notsogentleman's VIP Table

Um, lets keep it simple, I'll have some tea please :) Off to bed soon but wanted to say hello.
Why don't you have a drink yourself Bee1? On me? :kiss:

*here is some tea for you my dear* And I will join you with a coke* :kiss:

Um, lets keep it simple, I'll have some tea please :) Off to bed soon but wanted to say hello.
Why don't you have a drink yourself Bee1? On me? :kiss:

Hello honey. I am glad you volunteered for body shots.

*Hands falls heavily on your shoulder*

Lay back please. :eek:

For Kitty:

tumblr_lwhenrx6U11qf06qno1_500.jpg

Wanders in, I was around the other day and missed the VIP owner, I see you're around NotSo, "Hello, I hope I'm not intruding? Good evening everyone else too"

:eek: Oh boy...
*lies back and grins
Maybe I won't go to bed yet after all...

*Lowers you back assertively, hands gripping around your hips and tilting you slightly until you are perfectly level*

Hold still, this Goldschlager has been in the freezer...

*Opens the bottle and very slowly trickles an icy needle of liqueur into your belly button*

Wanders in, I was around the other day and missed the VIP owner, I see you're around NotSo, "Hello, I hope I'm not intruding? Good evening everyone else too"

Welcome my friend, you have suitably impressed me with your style. Perhaps you have been studying my dirty little tricks? :D

Stop in any time.

Welcome my friend, you have suitably impressed me with your style. Perhaps you have been studying my dirty little tricks? :D

Stop in any time.

Well thank you, I've developed my own tricks over the years but I may have learnt a few things from you that just top the vast array off. :D

Would someone be so kind as to pour me a rum and coke? I want to kick back and enjoy the surroundings!

*Lowers you back assertively, hands gripping around your hips and tilting you slightly until you are perfectly level*

Hold still, this Goldschlager has been in the freezer...

*Opens the bottle and very slowly trickles an icy needle of liqueur into your belly button*

*gasps at the chill and tries to stay perfectly still, unable to prevent a small shiver
that is coooold

Well thank you, I've developed my own tricks over the years but I may have learnt a few things from you that just top the vast array off. :D

Would someone be so kind as to pour me a rum and coke? I want to kick back and enjoy the surroundings!

Help yourself to a shot of Goldschlager :cool:

*Eyes Honeybee*

You. Hold still.

*A tiny trickle of icy, yet burning, wetness trails down your tummy and saturates into a little wet spot on the front band of your panties*

*Eyes Honeybee*

You. Hold still.

*A tiny trickle of icy, yet burning, wetness trails down your tummy and saturates into a little wet spot on the front band of your panties*

*bites lip & closes eyes, trying not to think about either of the damp patches on my panties...

*Eyes Honeybee*

You. Hold still.

A smile forming across my face...looking Honeybee up and down, taking in the delights of her body..."I think I'll help myself"....striding towards her, stopping a pace away. I trace a finger over her body, starting at the chin and all the way down the middle, stopping at the belly button full of liquid, tracing my finger around tantalisingly...

Back