Send a Random PM

I know!

Too much time away; too many new people who don't know how awesome I am.

I bet you less than 2% of Lit's population knows what the Ego is.

Progress huh?

We shall have to spread the word, rally the doom-sayers... err, I mean the gossip mongers.

As for the Ego, I'm sure it's less than 2%, that was a pretty isolated joke confined to two, maybe three threads.

D.O.R.K.S. :rolleyes:

We shall have to spread the word, rally the doom-sayers... err, I mean the gossip mongers.

As for the Ego, I'm sure it's less than 2%, that was a pretty isolated joke confined to two, maybe three threads.

Nah. I'm not around enough to try and rebuild that reputation.

Plus I am more in tune with the slutty Spins now :cool:

I'm ok with him staying put!

D.O.R.K.S. :rolleyes:
Point being?
Nah. I'm not around enough to try and rebuild that reputation.

Plus I am more in tune with the slutty Spins now :cool:

I'm ok with him staying put!

I never said anything about bringing him out.. he's in his cage, worry not.

Slutty Spins eh... *blinks* You sure that's not an oxy moron, like "conservative ego"?

I never said anything about bringing him out.. he's in his cage, worry not.

Slutty Spins eh... *blinks* You sure that's not an oxy moron, like "conservative ego"?

Thank goodness.

Your medium size would put us real medium sizes to shame.

Yep. I'm slutty now. Who knew?

Thank goodness.

Your medium size would put us real medium sizes to shame.

Yep. I'm slutty now. Who knew?

Bah, it's just camera angles and shtuff.

Oh, and run. You woke him up.

Depends on the definition of slutty... here on lit that a definite grey area

Yes, well, if you were around back in the day Tolyk and I posted nightly you'd not believe I could be anything but upright and nice.

I'm still working on the nice part.

Yes, well, if you were around back in the day Tolyk and I posted nightly you'd not believe I could be anything but upright and nice.

I'm still working on the nice part.

upright, or uptight? *ponder*

Yes, back in those days we were definitely both more common frequenters of the Playground.

Just a bit of a bump for those who weren't around for the late night edition.

I wonder how many, "Can I see your tits?" PM's Corbal got last night?

I wonder how many Tolyk got? <ponders>

I wonder how many, "Can I see your tits?" PM's Corbal got last night?

I wonder how many Tolyk got? <ponders>

My guess... Corbal received more than a dozen last night and maybe one or two now that you have bumped this thread. Tolyk, well you can clearly see his tits, who would be silly enough to PM to ask to see them?

My guess... Corbal received more than a dozen last night and maybe one or two now that you have bumped this thread. Tolyk, well you can clearly see his tits, who would be silly enough to PM to ask to see them?

You make a fine point.

Well, I finally sent a random PM and come here to post about it and see that you're off and running with the thread AND that the person I sent it to is here posting. So now I may not come off as crazy to her.

Well, I finally sent a random PM and come here to post about it and see that you're off and running with the thread AND that the person I sent it to is here posting. So now I may not come off as crazy to her.

Not sure if we are off and running, but we've established a foothold and after a little more than 12 hours I'll take it!

And you shouldn't worry overmuch if people think you are crazy. I mean if someone can't find the humor and awesomeness that is a random PM then is this a person who you really want to throw down and fuck?

Umm, don't answer that.

Thanks for playing. Hope it goes amazingly well, or at least you don't get back randomness like, "Wanna see my cock?"

If only a PM like that was random. And uncommon.

Back