Send a Random PM

Well this might get me some more random PMs from guys.

Make me pretty! :cool:

I've gotten one random PM from this thread already tonight......maybe I should show my tits or something?

A riot? Its fucking half past midnight....all 25 people on Lit won't shut it down. :p

What's not true? I have tits, dammit! :D

There are more than that plus I imagine with twitter and other social networking sites that news of your tits will spread like a fire and everyone in the world will drop by

Well this might get me some more random PMs from guys.

Make me pretty! :cool:

Well, I did PM you, but not because you were playing with makeup or that I thought you were a girl :p

Sissy-girly man? Maybe.. but not a girl. :cool:

There are more than that plus I imagine with twitter and other social networking sites that news of your tits will spread like a fire and everyone in the world will drop by

Ugh.. going on 2 am here. :(

And um... Prove it. :D

I'd be fine with that.

Tend not to send random PMs myself. ;)

Well, I did PM you, but not because you were playing with makeup or that I thought you were a girl :p

Sissy-girly man? Maybe.. but not a girl. :cool:

Lit activity just spiked!

See SPINS.....JUST SAY CORBAL TITS AND THEY COME A' RUNNIN' :cool::D EXCEPT STRYDER.....LOL :kiss:

I'm guessing that someone started to receive a lot of random PMs about half an hour ago

See SPINS.....JUST SAY CORBAL TITS AND THEY COME A' RUNNIN' :cool::D EXCEPT STRYDER.....LOL :kiss:

Corbal tits? I actually came for Spins' company this time.. can I take a rain cheque on the corbal tits?

Back