Send a Random PM

This sounds like it could potentially be fun.

I am open to receiving random private messages; and I have already sent a few myself.
What the heck. I will join in on this once again if anyone wants to send a private message to me.

I didn't send one; I rarely do because it'd most likely to a female and they're being bothered enough. I received one recently though (which I'm never opposed to). It was nice to get and has led to a little bit of back and forth correspondence.

What the heck. I will join in on this once again if anyone wants to send a private message to me.

I guess I don't get this...you come to "ask" for a p.m. on this thread, titled "send" a random p.m.? I think I am doing this wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I don't get this...you come to "ask" for a p.m. on this thread, titled "send" a random p.m.? I think I am doing this wrong.
I don't think there's any wrong way of doing this.

You can either send a random PM or someone can send you one. Posting here gives the indication that you are in on this either way.

I don't think there's any wrong way of doing this.

You can either send a random PM or someone can send you one. Posting here gives the indication that you are in on this either way.
Thanks. I would not have guessed that based on the title.
Maybe they should rename this thread?
Ask for or send a random p.m.

Thanks. I would not have guessed that based on the title.
Maybe they should rename this thread?
Ask for or send a random p.m.

The original message (start of thread by the OP) was for sending a random PM...to cheer people up...there IS a request a PM and a request a dirty PM thread already...

There are threads where you can Request a PM.

This was more about trying to get folks who otherwise had no reason to chat. Something random in what is usually a very calculated place.

No idea how well it worked, or works, but it was fun to just send someone a PM saying I liked your post, or thanks for the thread, or whatever.

Could use a good laugh or smile today. Or just meet a new friend. I'ld love a PM from someone i haven't met.

Back