Send a Random PM

Not sure how this will work out, or if it will sink to the bottom, but several times in the past on various forums the idea of sending a random PM to folks who you wouldn't normally send a PM to has been a hit.

Sure some folks get a bit put off with receiving extra PM traffic, but most folks are friendly about it.

So, send a Random PM. Have some fun. Enjoy!

Or don't :cool:
I have an idea to make this easier.

How about amending what you posted by listing all of the people who posted in this thread and said that they are open to receiving PMs? Each person’s name can have a direct link to their PM box to make it easier to send a random PM instead of having to search through this thread.

What do you think?

How about amending what you posted by listing all of the people who posted in this thread and said that they are open to receiving PMs? Each person’s name can have a direct link to their PM box to make it easier to send a random PM instead of having to search through this thread.

What do you think?

Stop stalling send me a random PM dude.

What do you think?

I don't think that's the idea... it's to randomly pick someone on the boards to send a PM to. It could be anyone outside of this thread or even the PG.

Or ExiledWelshman. :D

Stop stalling send me a random PM dude.
...but we have sent each other PMs already, not that I would not continue to do so, as I enjoy reading what you have to say.
I don't think that's the idea... it's to randomly pick someone on the boards to send a PM to. It could be anyone outside of this thread or even the PG.
I keep in mind that some people may not be receptive to receiving random PMs, and I prefer to respect that.

...but we have sent each other PMs already, not that I would not continue to do so, as I enjoy reading what you have to say.I keep in mind that some people may not be receptive to receiving random PMs, and I prefer to respect that.

Blocking me with logic.

It worked.

I love random pm's but i have somewhat given up sending them, hardly any get answered and i never seem to receive any.

...but we have sent each other PMs already, not that I would not continue to do so, as I enjoy reading what you have to say.

I keep in mind that some people may not be receptive to receiving random PMs, and I prefer to respect that.

There is another thread someplace for that. I think it's in the Ampic area though.

You could try someone that you have interacted with on threads, but haven't sent or received a PM from as well.

I like random PM's ..especially ones with jokes in them.
Good jokes. Ones that make me belly laugh.
Anytime...
Seriously.

There is another thread someplace for that. I think it's in the Ampic area though.

You could try someone that you have interacted with on threads, but haven't sent or received a PM from as well.

Years ago there was a thread in the Darkroom talking about if you got a PM. The answer was almost always "No" so I started this one. Do you want PMs?
But like usual, most of the guys asking for PMs, wanted "sexy PMs" or "Hot PMs" or "I'm horny, come talk to me"

Forgetting that for women it takes a little more effort . You need to say something about yourself. Try and have a conversation, throw out a topic of interest. Anything besides "Sure, I'll take a PM"

If and when my PMs are on. I"m not going to answer ones that just say "Hi, what's up?"
It sucks, but the truth is, most women like a little effort on your part. Find a way to stand out. Make conversation fun.;)

Years ago there was a thread in the Darkroom talking about if you got a PM. The answer was almost always "No" so I started this one. Do you want PMs?
But like usual, most of the guys asking for PMs, wanted "sexy PMs" or "Hot PMs" or "I'm horny, come talk to me"

Forgetting that for women it takes a little more effort . You need to say something about yourself. Try and have a conversation, throw out a topic of interest. Anything besides "Sure, I'll take a PM"

If and when my PMs are on. I"m not going to answer ones that just say "Hi, what's up?"
It sucks, but the truth is, most women like a little effort on your part. Find a way to stand out. Make conversation fun.;)

At the same time you get some women asking for PMs but then only reply in one or two word responses. I usually quit wasting my time after the 3rd reply that’s less than 1 line. Sure it could be chalked up to a bad match but put a lil effort into it

At the same time you get some women asking for PMs but then only reply in one or two word responses. I usually quit wasting my time after the 3rd reply that’s less than 1 line. Sure it could be chalked up to a bad match but put a lil effort into it

3rd? you have much more patience than me.

Back