Send a Random PM

Not me.

No one wants to see my tits.

I barely fill a bra

Corbal tits? I actually came for Spins' company this time.. can I take a rain cheque on the corbal tits?

Dewd, I've gotten like 5 Pm's from this thread in the last 10 minutes. LMAO! :cool:

Why wouldn't we? One must try these sorts of things to be able to have informed discussions about them later in life *nods knowingly* Mustn't they? Was my counselor fucking with me? Damnit

I thought that was my award-winning personality (and medium sized cock)

***Love the white font FYI

Was literally a 'lol' moment...

So, how's life been treating you lately Spins? I lost track of time out for drinks with a friend.. sat around for 5 and a half hours shooting the shit, it was one of the best (and most varied) conversations I've had in a long time

So, how's life been treating you lately Spins? I lost track of time out for drinks with a friend.. sat around for 5 and a half hours shooting the shit, it was one of the best (and most varied) conversations I've had in a long time

No real complaints. Wish more people believed what I said ;)

School and work; school and work. That is my life.

Oh and I try and flirt a bit here and there.

No real complaints. Wish more people believed what I said ;)

School and work; school and work. That is my life.

Oh and I try and flirt a bit here and there.

Why would anyone ever doubt the infalliable words of Spins, the all-knowing? Surely you jest.

Why would anyone ever doubt the infalliable words of Spins, the all-knowing? Surely you jest.

I know!

Too much time away; too many new people who don't know how awesome I am.

I bet you less than 2% of Lit's population knows what the Ego is.

Progress huh?

I know!

Too much time away; too many new people who don't know how awesome I am.

I bet you less than 2% of Lit's population knows what the Ego is.

Progress huh?
We shall have to spread the word, rally the doom-sayers... err, I mean the gossip mongers.

As for the Ego, I'm sure it's less than 2%, that was a pretty isolated joke confined to two, maybe three threads.

Back