Send a Random PM

Wait, are you still talking about random PM's and stuff like that?

:confused:

My posts generally have meaning different meanings...

RANDOM PM sent ;)

I knew you'd be willing to play!

Random PM sent.

Awesome!

I think I can handle that, sending

More awesome!

Just sent my first random pm and he's prolly gonna reply telling me to buzz off.

Even more awesome!

I highly doubt that...:)

Excellent idea Spins. Sent.

Thank you...and awesome!

done and done

Have I said awesome already?

A two timer? ;)

Ummmm ... okay ... eenie, meenie, minie, mo! :D

Wonder which piggie you ended up picking?

Ill give it a shot, sending

Congrats!

And if anyone gets uppity with you feel free to blame me!

Do you have any idea how hard it is going through the member list and finding someone who's been on in the last two years let alone will get the PM within the next day or two?

I mean, really, open the member list and pick a letter. Your odds are better of finding twenty bucks in the pocket of last year's coat than picking a page that has someone active on it on the first try.

Or is that too random?

Do you have any idea how hard it is going through the member list and finding someone who's been on in the last two years let alone will get the PM within the next day or two?

I mean, really, open the member list and pick a letter. Your odds are better of finding twenty bucks in the pocket of last year's coat than picking a page that has someone active on it on the first try.

Or is that too random?

Dude .. You may be taking it a bit seriously. Just sayin.

:rolleyes: :D

I'm not really putting that much thought into this whole thing, but I'm glad you have let the spirit fill you :cool:

You say, "Hello. I am randomly PMing you. Want to see my cock?"

If she does that, I'm putting "her" on ignore. :laughingmyassoff:

Note to thesweetsweetness...please don't pick me if you have that picture. :eek:

Last edited:
You say, "Hello. I am randomly PMing you. Want to see my cock?"

Teeheeeheeeee... I can only think of one person here I would want to send that to, and it wouldn't really be random.

Back