• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JenniferMidnight said:
Now how could I have forgotten you!!!!! *smile* ...and then there are the 'silent lurkers' - what a GROUP!

I'm not sure, but we might need a summer AGM. Theme ideas?

Uhmmmm... not sure. What's an AGM?

Here is your lover

JenniferMidnight said:

It felt cool and sensual as it caressed my skin, the fabric teasing the tips of my nipples with its coarseness. I naturally arched my back, just a little, admiring my large areolas and felt a flood of warm arousal flow through my body as my nipples grew hard … yet still tender. They pushed against my camisole flaunting the shape of my breasts – their roundness – their fullness. Thoughts of my lover slowly tracing a fingertip under my breast floated through my mind - the tip of his finger slowly traveling up the side, causing goosebumps, and then over to circle my areola. Where was this lover while I wore my pink camisole? Where were his soft lips and williing tongue…

He watched as you sauntered out wearing the camisole that wore so well lightly draped over your luscious breasts. It's pink, gauzy fabric flowed across your nipples ever so lightly, revealing all. He watched as your nipples began to harden as you admired your own sexy flesh. Something about this wanton honesty had him matching your arousal, as his manhood became turgid and his gaze ever hotter as he looked down at the tent in his pants, then quickly back at you.

As he came to you, your eyes lifted from your bosom to his eyes, then down to his bulge still growing. At this you began to caress your nipples in anticipation of what now was certain to come. He slowed his walk to let you build your arousal and ready your nipples for his own touch. You watched as his own hand went down to his swollen cock and began to stroke it from the outside, his gaze never faltering as ever so tantalizingly slow you came closer and closer together...

SxRx

14495972.jpg

14495955.jpg
14495928.jpg

bbkradwell said:
Uhmmmm... not sure. What's an AGM?

AGM? Annual General Meeting...but for the Nipple crew it's more like a week on a secluded, tropical island with sugar-white beaches and blue-green water. Let your imagination carry you away with the agenda and special guests invited.

JenniferMidnight said:
AGM? Annual General Meeting...but for the Nipple crew it's more like a week on a secluded, tropical island with sugar-white beaches and blue-green water. Let your imagination carry you away with the agenda and special guests invited.
You count on me being there sweetheart... :kiss:

nikki_2021 said:
Oh my, you have truly hit upon perfection here, I could spend days with her nipples!

Days? I think the rest of my life would be a good start :p

How about a change this year?

JenniferMidnight said:

Let's go cruising!

redir

JenniferMidnight said:

Are we there yet? :kiss:

While we are waiting, soom nipples to drool over :nana:

14552824.jpg

14552746.jpg

14552780.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferMidnight

BullDawg69 said:
You count on me being there sweetheart... :kiss:

BullDawg, Fantasymaster, Bill Dada, I believe we have a quorum and you know how much I love travelling with you three. :cool:

mmmm! sounds like fun!

Click on her tits to make them grow.

Jennifer, can I come?

Last edited:
JenniferMidnight said:
I was just enjoying the fantasy of licking salt spray from your nipples. Of course my mouth and tongue and lips would need to continue to the rest of your body for a total rinsing. :p

Bill Dada said:
Here are a few nipples...er...guests who will be joining us for the AGM :nana:

14591614.jpg

Bill D, Have you hired her as our waitress? I just love when you take things into your own hands...so to speak.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back