Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa

JenniferMidnight said:
FM, I think we just found our entertainment for the AGM this summer. (Bonus will be if Mutt volunteers as their slave). Does it get any better than this kids? :cool:
As much as I admire The Mutt as a man of infinite resource and dagacity -- and a terrific finder of googly moogly girls -- when I am thinking of multiple players, they do not include people with the same goodies I have.

However, Ms. Midnight, if YOU were the slave, I belief we could have a most amiable situation for all.

Jim

Ooops

kwas1modem said:
As much as I admire The Mutt as a man of infinite resource and dagacity -- and a terrific finder of googly moogly girls -- when I am thinking of multiple players, they do not include people with the same goodies I have.

However, Ms. Midnight, if YOU were the slave, I belief we could have a most amiable situation for all.

Jim

Sagacity, not dagacity.

Jim

A rose is a rose is a rose

Frankly speaking, I believe that it is not the size or the color of the nipple that matter so long as it remains sensitive enough to get perky and harder with a gentle touch. What do we do with those lifeless nipples which never get aroused even after you finish off a tournament on them? Small or big, black or brown, nipples those react with the speed of light are those one should look forward to

Absolutely

JenniferMidnight said:
FM, I think we just found our entertainment for the AGM this summer. (Bonus will be if Mutt volunteers as their slave). Does it get any better than this kids? :cool:

Absolutely. In addition, I vote that Miss Moogly Googly or whatever her name is to be the first nominated entrant in `World's biggest Puffies' Pageant.

More competitors required Ladies and Gentlemen.

nip slip

being a man of varying tastes, over the years there has been several nipples iv found to be perfect and all of them are different from each other. Currently my favorite to touch taste and see are the ones on those cute chubby asian girls, but thats not my point. The perfect one to me is the unexpected one. the nip slip, also known as the down blouse, find on city buses, in grocery stores and at your best friends house party on the dance floor, or when your best friend's sister leans in to whisper in your ear and as u look down to adjust your head "bamm!!" you get a clean well lit view of the "nip slip". when that happens it doesn't matter whether it is hard, soft, big, small, pink, dark, or any variant in the spectrum. It is perfect.

Absolutely fucking perfect.

Last edited:
well Jim, the way I see it, Ms. Googly Moogly cums with her own chains. After we instruct Mutt to chain her and JenM together, we can begin. I'll start on the left...I want to be closer to JenM's....heart. yeah, heart.

abbey_kyle said:
well Jim, the way I see it, Ms. Googly Moogly cums with her own chains. After we instruct Mutt to chain her and JenM together, we can begin. I'll start on the left...I want to be closer to JenM's....heart. yeah, heart.

This is developing into quite a threatrical show! Jim, Abbey, Mutt & Jen (slaves) and Ms. GM (play toy) Mercy, this is going to be the AGM of the century! :cool:
Abbey, I shall rely on you to let me know what I should pack from the toy box *smile*

The Mutt said:
legw3.jpg

Abbey, I think we should invite this little missy to tag along too... what cha think?

JenniferMidnight said:
Abbey, I think we should invite this little missy to tag along too... what cha think?
"Little" missy? She's 6' 2" . And worth the climb.
:kiss:

legw7.jpg

The Mutt said:
"Little" missy? She's 6' 2" . And worth the climb.
:kiss:
She's just as tall as me, no climbing necessary... but well worth it none the less!

and I'll be right behind you....

In Anticipation said:
I'll get down on my knees and work my way through that luxuriant growth to find the treasure within . . .

.....with the clippers! :)

Good idea

abbey_kyle said:
I like the way you think, Abbey. Mutt should chain Ms. Googly Moogly and JenM together back to back (and then IMMEDIATELY LEAVE ON A GREYHOUND TO ARIZONA) so all the goodies would be available to us, and we could switch back and forth as the mood strikes. I'd like to see what a naughty girl you can be.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
I like the way you think, Abbey. Mutt should chain Ms. Googly Moogly and JenM together back to back (and then IMMEDIATELY LEAVE ON A GREYHOUND TO ARIZONA) so all the goodies would be available to us, and we could switch back and forth as the mood strikes. I'd like to see what a naughty girl you can be.

Jim

Three women to one guy - nice ratio Jim :cool:

The Mutt said:
Not as mad as you drive me. I want to spoon with you, naked. I want to feel your sexy ass against my cock. I want to wrap my arms around you and cup your heavy breasts in my hands. I want to.....

Jeez, can you tell Miss Oatlash is away?

I still want to do those things, Miss Midnight. I just want Miss Oatlash in between us.
:p
JenniferMidnight said:
You drive a hard (oh I couldn't resist) bargin...can I get there on airmiles?
I'm not that far away...I'm lurking in the wings enjoying the image of Mutt and Miss Midnight tied together on the bed while I take my pleasure with both of them...

Oh, Abbey and Jennifer Kaye must join us as well.

Oh, goodness! I've gotten myself wet, wet, wet!
:rose:

I am thinking that with JenM, Miss O AND Ms. Googly Moogly and well, Jim...we have no use for you whatsoever. :devil:

Winslow

abbey_kyle said:
I am thinking that with JenM, Miss O AND Ms. Googly Moogly and well, Jim...we have no use for you whatsoever. :devil:
Does that mean I have to take the Greyhound to Arizona with Mutt? :confused:

We don't know what Ms. Googly Moogly wants, because she can't talk. I am not sure I want what Miss O may have in store for me. As for JenM, well, I think we should let the girl speak for herself.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
Does that mean I have to take the Greyhound to Arizona with Mutt? :confused:

We don't know what Ms. Googly Moogly wants, because she can't talk. I am not sure I want what Miss O may have in store for me. As for JenM, well, I think we should let the girl speak for herself.

Jim

Oh my! What a thrill to have our delicious Miss O joining in! Jim, with all the bodies involved in this event, you may be in charge of handing out Programs! But then again, Miss O may have some new experiences for you up her bustier (good god, if they involved Mutt, I want a front row seat - tied or untied to Ms. Googly Moogly!)

abbey_kyle said:

So that's the way it is huh?

Oh well, guess I'll just have to arrange my own trip somewhere... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back