The Land of Lothen (Closed for Nickissora)

With the ooze men being liquid, I was almost afraid that I would drown as they fucked me. However, I getting through the experience. I could hear the Deceiver laughing evilly.

-they dropped her slimming her in there equivalent to cum as she was laying there on the grass fucked and slime. The Deceiver spoke.-"I hope your ready to submit."

"Y-yes, Master." I said as I laid before the Deciever. He was very much the twisted version of my cruel uncle. The area where I was brought looked like some dark vile looking town where wicked beings scurried along the streets. There were broken women begging the creatures to fuck them. There was a tavern as well as a very eerie looking doll shop where it looked like other women had been turned into dolls. In the distance an even more twisted version of the asylum. However, it was called the factory which the slime men explained before leaving was use to either determine whether the women were to be trained to be prostitutes or dolls that would awaken for sex. It was also a place where the new queen was to be broken and trained to serve the Deceiver and his disciples. They described how the new queen was to have her life force drained, then replaced by evil. Pure evil. Whatever he gave me, was not allowing me to show the true feelings of fear and disgust I had. Replaced them with lust and curiosity. I saw wanted posters of my friends for supposed kidnapping of the Deceiver's Queen to be. He wanted me to be his queen...

I saw a twisted looking old goblin look out the window of a dress shop at me and in a hurried fashion working on a long black elegant dress looking afraid as though he would get in trouble if he did not hurry or do his work properly. I had always wanted to be a princess, but not in this way.

-The Deceiver looked.-"When the three i show here have been killed i can make you my bride."-He smiled and laughed.-"For now enjoy the town i have a few things to do and you may fuck who you want. Tomorrow your Training for the Factory starts."-He grins and pets her hair.-"Now doesn't that sound like fun."

-Nek,Tyren and Melri failed and Nek got on the Phone calling up Princess Lia and her two warriors Mia and Rei. The three had a few flings with Rei all over Melri and Mia all over Tyren. Nek was a rough and very UN passionate soul but that roughness attracted Lia to him. when she answered Nek was relieved.-"Hey there Lia its Nek....the Chosen one is back but has been Captured by the Deceiver we need you to leave your army's and meet us at my Castle asap."

Before leaving to explore the Deciever's village, I was taken to the master bedroom where I was to sleep with my soon to be king by the servant girl, Olivia. He had it ready for me. There was a vanity table made of black twisted metal with makeup, an ornate hairbrush, and the finest perfume in an old fashion style spray bottle. There was even a closet full of costumes, beautiful gowns, corsets, and skirts.

Olivia was quite the sadist. She was slightly taller than I was. She was human. She had long platinum blonde hair, blood red lips, and wore a very skimpy maid's uniform. Though she was dressed as the maid, she was also a warrior as well. I had observed her briefly discussing battle plans with some of the Deciever's army and they even treated her as equal to them. "I think for your visit to the town you should wear a corset and skirt." she said harshly as she pulled out a black leather corset and a very short skirt that barely covered my ass. She laid them on the bed and harshly pulled me to her. I inquired why she did not give me any panties. She smirked wickedly. She pressed her body to mine from behind and forcefully began to grope my breasts and kiss my neck.

"Easy access, darling." she said lustfully, "Here anyone can use you at any time. Even your costumes allow for this. Master made such a perfect choice when he chose you. I will have my turn with you tonight. I am so many toys that I could use on you."

She put the corset on me and tied it extremely tight with a wicked smile on her face which I could see from the mirror. She was taking pleasure in every whimper and cry I made. She said, "Now, go have some fun...". The Deceiver's village was a cesspool of activity. He was expanding it. Their were regular workers as well as slaves being forced to expand the village into a city. There were already numerous brothels, inns, and taverns. Drunks swayed their way clumsily down the street. Their were men and prostitutes fucking roughly in nearly every alleyway I passed. I could see guards patrolling the streets with fierce weapons as well as fierce looks. I began to think of something. Though I was under the Deceiver's control, I could remember this place before. Was it ruled by another king prior to this? It was... This king was bad, but not necessarily evil. Maybe when he was younger a spoiled brat. It was rather an innocent thing. He wanted me to be his queen. He was human. He was certainly not the Deceiver which he did mention an uncle that he slightly did not want to talk about occasionally. Where was he? Suddenly, I heard a voice. It was a dark rolling raspy voice calling for me. I looked over to another alleyway to see a gray creature. He had no eyes or nose, but a sharp toothed smile. He was wearing a black fedora and black trenchcoat. He was trying to get me to go to him, but he was spotted by a couple guards and ran away. It was not long before I found myself surrounded. Not by guards, but by over 15 drunks that had noticed me as they were leaving the tavern. They were all nightmarish looking creatures. As afraid as I was, I needed to be fucked badly.

------------

Princess Lia was glad to hear from her beloved as well as her guards were to hear from their lovers. They had been in a hellish situation after being captured by the Deceiver a few weeks prior. They had been captured and raped by the Deceiver and his guards. Then, they were forced into the school/factory where they were not only subjected to rape, but cruelty from the old ugly matron and her goons as well as rigorous testing and experiments. Due to maintaining their defiant attitudes even under drugs, they were failed and were going to be sent to the doll factory. However, they were saved by a creature who killed the guards that were taking them to the factory as well as given weapons. "Give them hell, girls." this creature growled before running off. He was odd considering her wore a black trenchcoat, black jeans, a tie, and a fedora. No shirt. He had no eyes and a nose, but a wicked jagged toothed smile. The girls managed to escape back to their castle. They told their lovers of what happened.

"Guards are looking for us." Princess Lia said, "We will have to meet you guys where you are at. I-I don't have very much of an army left, so along the way we need to recruit. I know there are still quite a bit of my subjects still around as well as some of yours. The bridge is out so we will have to take the long way."

They were concerned when they found out that the Deceiver had Helen and what his intentions were. They knew he wanted her as his queen. They immediately travelled cautiously to Nek's kingdom.
Lia- http://wcipeg.com/problem/images/catgirls/catgirls.png

Rei- http://orig05.deviantart.net/bedf/f/2009/283/d/d/lizard_girl_2_by_sam_sanabria.jpg

Mia- http://t12.deviantart.net/lJ-eG_co0...e/i/2006/069/2/2/she_bat_by_angelfish1021.jpg

-The 15 drunks slowly dragged her down a alley and smiled. She was to be used around town and these drunks would get there turn.-"Oh good look what we have here kneel slut."-They forced her down and gripped her hair. There cocks were wickedly long about 16 inches they began thrusting deep and choke her not caring they forced there cocks in her mouth to suck.-

-------------------------------------------------------

-Nek nods and listens as he Walks around a bit Tyren and Melri looked to Lia and Mia respectively and were happy to see them.-"I see... yeah we do but it is to late in the day now...we will have to start tomorrow how ever."-He walked and formed a Triangle with them. Soon a white glow and a bunch of ravens were sent out. They stepped back.-"Exactly 50 Of my men are scattered. I sent a message tomorrow we travel to Ravenloft...this will be where we meet...this is not going to be easy."

The 15 men took turns fucking my mouth as I sucked them off while others began groping me. It was not long before they took turns shoving their cocks into me. I figured that I would have been extremely sore, but strangely this was not the case. Maybe a spell the Deceiver would use to ensure that I would be the perfect slave. One that would not get injured or tired. I moaned in pleasure aroused as the men continued to grab and grope my body. Some even arguing in order to get in and have some fun.

---------

As much as they wanted to immediately go save Helen, it was very very much out of the question for the evening considering the corruption had made vile monsters out of not only the creatures that lurked the forest, but also the highwaymen that prowled looking for victims to rob, rape, or much worse. The Deceiver's guards were also out in full force trying to find Lia, Mia, and Rei. Night travel was extremely dangerous. Nek's guards could help make a path eliminating some of the danger. Not all, but some. Princess Lia, Mia, and Rei wanted time with their lovers. It had been a while.

-the men used her mouth and soon she felt both her ass and pussy stuffed with cock as they began to pound her pussy and ass. Her mouth assaulted as hands and fingers pinched her nipples and pulled slapping her face and ass.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Nek Laid back in his chamber letting the girls settle. Soon he herd a knock on the door.-"Who goes?"-WHen he hears it is Lia he looked to the door.-"Come in."-He said softly for her to hear.-

---------------------------------------------------

Tyren and Mia were cuddling by the fire in his room it was relaxing for them both.-"It will be ok i promise."

Melrei smiled as Rei was on his lap and she was grinding a bit.-"You always been so naughty...guess it has been a while though."

I whimpered loudly as the men began taking their turns fucking my mouth, my pussy, and ass. "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I cried out. I could still see the castle. The Deceiver was watching this. I could see him at the window. In another window, I could see the maid.

------------

Lia knocked on the door and was invited in. She was wearing a very revealing nightgown. It had been a while since she last had fun with Nek. She wanted him greatly. She got into bed with him softly nuzzling his neck. "I missed you so much and thought I was never going to see you again after what happened with the Deceiver." she said.

----------

"I am glad to be back in your arms. I need you. Please make love to me." she moaned as she cuddled with Tyren.

----------

"Mmmmm, let me go get an outfit." she said with a smile. She went to a closet and found her cheerleading outfit. Before the Deceiver, the land did have schools similar to the ones in world where Helen lived. Rei was a cheerleader and it was her uniform. She put it on and went back to Melrei.

-The demons smiled as they fucked her roughly. Soon they backed off she was plastered in cum both holes dripping and oozing.-

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Nek held lia close he was happy to have her back he felt bad though what about Helen.-"I missed you very much i want to make you happy and relief what ever i can do"

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Tyren kissed her and stroked her sides gently as he pet her hair. He was enjoying this little bit of heaven he missed her to horribly for words.-

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Melrei smiled.-"Oh my and who is this Cheer girl hitting on?"

After they came, I walked over to a nearby fountain and began to wash off all the cum. As I did so, I began hearing the voice from earlier calling for me. "H-hello" I said. I got up and walked over to see who was calling out for me. I felt weary considering so many people were after him. All the demons that raped me were loyal to the Deciever. If word got out that I approached this creature, I would be severely punished. However, I decided to find out who he was wondering if he was the former king. I walked a few blocks and found him laying across a brick fence smiling a sharp toothed smile at me. "You wanted to see me... It will have to be quick because the Deciever might be keeping an eye on me." I said.

----------

"I am always happy when I am with you. Make love to me, Nek. I need you and missed feeling your touch and kisses on my body" I said lustfully before kissing him.

----------

Mia removed her clothes baring her body befor kissing Tyren. She began undressing him.

----------

Rei giggled as she walked over to Melrei and playfully sat down on Melrei's lap. "I was thinking we could do a cheerleader/shy guy from school" she said with a lustful smile.

"Let me help you i can help you remember who you truly are Helen."-He smiled as the face of this recent king was demonic.-"How about it."-He asked-"Do you want to know."-His tendrils wrapped gently around her waist as she walked closer the tendril teased her body a bit. He herd the Guards.-"We will talk later Tonight the demon king will sleep come meet me in town."-He vanished.-

---------------------------------------------

-Nek kissed her his fingers travel her body in soft caress.-

---------------------------------------------

-Tyren felt her nip and lightly pinch his neck with her teeth.-"mmmm if you don't behave your going to get spanked."-He chuckled.-

------------------------

-Mel nods.-"I would love that i missed that."-He grins as she walked out they made it a collage dorm as he was at the desk.-

"What do you mean?" I asked when he mentioned that he could help me find out who I truly was. It made me curious so I told him that I would meet him. He was trying to seduce me. I moaned as I felt his tentacles wrap around my waist in an embrace and felt the other caress me. "I-I will see you tonight." I said before I heard the guards yelling for me. I guess the Deciever was concerned since he could not see me. I obediently went with the guards. They looked around but there was no trace of the demonic creature I was with.

I moaned softly, "Ohhhhhhh, Nek" I moaned as he began to caress me lightly.

"But that is the idea." I said with a flirtatious pout as I nipped Tyren's neck and kissed it.

"Thank you for studying with me. I am a little unsure about some of the lesson and want to do well on the test." she said sitting next to Melri.

-The Guards asked if she ws ok as we went back in to the Town the Guards looked to her.-"the deceiver wants to know are you ready to come to the castle or do you still wish to lust and fuck in town."

---------------------------------------------------------

-Nek nipped gently at her skin his fingers touched her all the right ways.-"I love you so much Lia i am glad you were alive."-He said gently. as his lips nipped her neck."

-Tyren smiled and slapped her ass as she seem to get more rambunctious.-"mm i see you still want to play i said obey."-He smiled and spanked her again. He didn't know if she was looking for him to bring out his roughewr side or what he wanted to build this though.-

-Mel nods.-"Yeah no problem i...think its wrong your Ex tried to mess you up and destroy your notes before."

"I am fine. I want to stay in the village a little longer, then I will be back to the castle." I said. They informed that dinner would be served in a couple of hours. They went about their business. I decided to find some more fun. I could not help but think about what the creature told me about helping me find out who I truly was. As I was deep in thought, I was startled feeling someone grab me roughly from behind and clamping a hand down on my mouth. It frightened me. I did not know why it was necessary considering I had not intention of struggling. It's hands had green reptilian scales and claws. I could feel a forked tongue at my ear. There was a race of humanoids dragon creatures that were nomads. I figured this one was in the city for supplies and just so happened decided to get laid while he was in the city. I knew I would be okay. Kidnapping really was not in their nature, so I did not have to worry about it taking me out of the city. It dragged me into an alley.

-----------

"I love you too, Nek. I missed you so much." I moaned as he caressed me. I kissed him back. I slid the straps down on my nightgown baring my breasts.

-----------

I wanted Tyren's rougher side. It was one thing back in the city and having to deal with the men sent in to take advantage of me and my friends. However, I could very much trust Tyren. I whimpered and moaned as he began spanking me.

-----------

I sighed and shook my hand, "I think all he accomplished throwing away my notes was looking very immature.". This actually had happened when we were in school. My ex-boyfriend was spoiled. A lot more so than the king that use to rule the castle before the Deceiver took over. He was from a wealthy family. I was not impressed, but tried making the relationship work. It was no use. After the blow up, we did become friends, but we just knew that we were not compatible as a couple. He was supportive of me and Melri. I do feel bad considering when the Deceiver took over, he did a noble act that costed his life. He protected a child and his parents in the village his family was over. He saved the family, but fell to one of the Deceiver's soldier's blade. His mother and father managed to get away losing everything. Lia made sure that they were taken care of. She found them a safe place to live. In regards to the incident with the note, it was minor and was very easily forgiven. No ill will.

We pretended to go over the notes. I leaned in playfully kissing Melri.

-Its claws trace her body.-"mmmmmm How about some fun ever be fucked by a Dragon before."-He smiled as his hands traced he rbody gropin gher breasts his tongue traced her neck.-

----------------------------------------------------

-Nek moaned as he sucked her breasts laying her down removing the gown slowly.-

----------------------------------------------------

-Tyren spanked her more and more grpping her ass as he took his cock out he put her mouth on his cock and gripped her hair with one hand and began spanking her with the other at the same time.-

-Melrei blushed as she leaned in and he helped her soon feeling her hand on his crotch and he blushed.-"what are you doing?"

I quivered in pleasure as it licked along my neck. His claws brushing against my body brought very erotic chills down my spine. I turned to face the creature and kissed it. My tongue massaged against his. After a bit, I broke the kiss. "Mmmm, you are the first dragon to get to fuck me." I replied.

-----------

I moaned as Nek began slowly undressing me and sucking on my breasts. My body was pressed to his so I could feel how hard he was against me.

----------

I began sucking on Tyren's cock moaning in pleasure as he spanked me harder.

----------

I giggled after breaking the kiss, but still caressing his cock, "Relieving some tension. I have always wanted to be with you".

"Mmm Is that so want to know the best thing about us."-He took her hand she could feel two cocks.-"You only need one."

---------------------------------------------------------------------
-Nek began to suck her breasts his caress was intoxicating to her like the softest silk teasing her skin.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tyren Kept spanking her Making sur ehe fucked her throat.-"Naughty slut just moan and suck,"

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Melrei moaned as he looked.-"You have?"-He asked softly.-

I moaned as I felt both of his cock brushed against my hand. I caressed them. I spread my legs ready for him to fuck me.

------------

I moaned as Nek began sucking on my breasts. "Mmmmmmmmmm" I whimper.

---------

I sucked harder on Tyren's cock and caressed his balls.

----------
"Yes, I have." I said standing up and undressing for Melri.

-He slipped them both in and gripped her hair fucking her hard.-
------------------------------------------
-Nek sucked her breasts more fingering her as well.-
----------------------------------------------------------------
-He groaned as Tyren fucked her throat nice and hard as she played with his balls.-
---------------------------------------------------------------
-He grins a bit and smiled and began to undress.-"I am really honored let me please you.,"-He smiled and felt her tackle him to the sofa.-

I whimpered in pain and pleasure as the Dragon slid his cocks inside of me. It took me a bit to get use to how big they were. I began grinding my body against his moaning in pleasure. "Mmmmmmm yes" I cried out.

---------

"Mmmmmmmm Nek" I moaned loving the feel of his fingers deep inside of my pussy.

--------

I moaned causing a vibration as I sucked Tyren off.

-------

I giggled as I tackled Melri playfully kissing him and rubbing my body against his.

-The Dragon begain to fuck her roughly as its cock ravaged her.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Nek fingered her more and more and licked her clit.-"mmmmm so good."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Tyren groaned and leaned back.-"mmm Fuck baby thats amazing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-he moaned as Melri kissed back enjoying it.-

"Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yes" I moaned as both my pussy and ass were fucked hard.

-------

My pussy was so drenched as I was enjoying the feel of Nek sucking on my breasts.

-------

I sucked harder on Tylen's cock wanting very much to taste his cum.

-------

I giggled before kissing Melri deeply. I rubbed my body against his hardness.

-The dragon roared filling her with 9 bursts of cum.-

—————

-Nek moaned and kept sucking knowing they had to go and fight the next day rest would be in orders to save the one they were ment to protect.-

——————

Tyren came for her moaning in delight and cupped her cheek.-“mmm good girl.”

—————-

-Melri moaned grinding against her holding her in the passionate kiss.-

I came for the Dragon as well. Soon I had to go back to the castle before the Deceiver sent anymore guards for me. Then I hoped to see who this other creature was who seems to know more about my past. I wondered what I truly was.

"Ohhhhhhh Nek, I need you." I moaned before begging him to fuck me.

I came for Tyren. "What should we do next" I moan.

"Please take me, Melri" I begged wanting him to fuck me badly.

Back