The Land of Lothen (Closed for Nickissora)

-They continued soon they had there cocks out for her as one knelt down and licks her pussy and played with her ass. one exposed her tits and began sucking them pinching the other. and then she had one guy kissing her tongue and all.-

"Mmmmmmm" I cried out as I felt one sucking my breasts, the second licking my pussy and ass, and kissed the one that was kissing me back.

-Soon they got in position Nek slipped his cock in her pussy first, then Melri took her mouth as , Tyren took her ass as they began to slip from her holes as they bounced and rocked her body.-

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I sucked Melri off as Tyren and Nek began to fuck me. I was nervous about the quest which was to be at hand the next day, but this made me feel better.

Melri, Tyren and Nek moaned as they kept swapping her holes with there cocks and soon came a few times ones each in each hole then covered her body in there cum.They moved away and laid there with her.-"Oh Helen that was good." -Melri and Tyren nod in agreement as Nek held her close.-

"Mmmm I enjoyed that a lot. What is next?" I said wondering what we were going to do whether it be more training or to go on our quest against the Deceiver.

-Tyren smiled.-"Well..we can play again but.....i think resting up is in order before dinner then training and we could play again...tomorrow we got more time same schedule."

I decided to take a small nap before eating. I laid down in bed. I had troubling dreams of what my uncle had done to me at the asylum. He became the Deciever which was a darker more twisted version of him with clawed hands which tore at my clothes and a very long tongue that attempted to lick my pussy. I woke up feeling very uneasy as I went to dinner. I did not eat too much. Just a salad and some soup.

-Tyren looked and Nek did to, Melri had finished and left early as Nek put a hand on her shoulder.-"Melri is preparing training i know the Destroyer is coming..but we will be prepared."

"Let's spend some time together. I missed you so very much." I suggest. We went to my room. I ask more about the destroyer wondering why he is destroying Lothen and why he seemed to appear after the family conflict with my uncle and the fire. It all just seemed so odd.

-Nek went to her room and sat with her.-"The Destroyer knows Lothen is a World where the free came and the happy were even better. And the Sorrow could become happy....your Uncle was taken over he used to be a resident of Lothen like you but he went to the Lost Swamps...there he absorbed power and became the Destroyer form there on he wanted to hurt you we tried to stop him but it was no use..after your house burned down the safe seal was broken and we got attacked that's why its in terrible ruins."

I cuddle against Nek. Nek and the other two had lost their families as I lost mine. We all had each other during this and had to do everything in our power to get rid of the destroyer and restore the land to its original beauty.

"Will you be ok my love."-He said softly as he pets her hair.-"You know i will do what ever i can to help you."

"I-I will be okay. I want to be here for you as well since we are both in the same boat in regards to our losses." I said hugging him and kissing him lovingly.

"I know...but you shouldn't have to fight this battle."-He kissed her back and held her sighing.-"I hope your ready when we do get attacked."-The three of them plus Helen. Nek stroked her hair he was waiting for the right time.-"We will train more tomorrow...i love you still Helen...don't leave again."-He smiled and kissed her cheek as he got up.-"If you need me i will be in my chambers till then...sleep well."-He left the area and to his chambers he went. She would seek him out as Melri and Tyren did there own thing.-

"I won't leave again. The three of you are all I have. I don't want to go back to the institution." I said as I went to sleep. I drifted off and but woke a few hours later to someone calling out my name.

-She Hears a voice lustly asking for her with out thought she rises from her bed and a pair of arms grab her a word is spoken and she is gagged and can not speak something is implanted in her pussy and it shoved it deep her body ran hot with lust as it squirmed. She wakes up in a cold sweat in her bed but feeling horny. Who was that was it real it felt sort of real her pussy tingled and the lust taking over what was going on she wanted to be used and abused by the Warlord and the destroyer.-

I sat up and was about to go find out what it was, but was grabbed by black shadowy arms. I blacked out a bit, but woke up thinking it was all a dream. However, I felt so very different. I felt something inside of me, but it felt so very good as it moved within me. I got up from bed not even caring I was undressed and started heading for the door of the castle to find the Deciever,

-She was on a mission as she was heading down the Hall Nek, Tyren and Melri Herd her door open and woke to see the commotion. they stood in her way as she walked and they stopped her.-"Helen are you ok?"-asked Nek as he said that she knocked them out they didn't see it when she left the castle 9 oily creatures and the Deceiver smiled.-"Come to the Forest let us partake your body be the slut for us so we may take your life force."-she was not threatened she was to turned on.-

I did not listen as Nek, Melri, and Tyren tried to approach and ask if I was ok. The voice was urging and commanding me to go. I knocked them out and made my way out of the door. I could see the oddly oily creatures and the Deciever waiting. I followed them into the forest.

-The Destroy appeared a moment.-"If you take my men then i know you can take me if you want me you must endure my Ooze men."-They had tentacles and there were 4 of them could she take such a gangbang.-

I was nervous as the ooze men approached me. They were nothing like Nek, Tyren, or Melri. The ooze men seemed much rougher. However, I was horny enough to take my chances. I offered my body to them. "Take me" I said.

-the Oozemen bound her and her tits her pussy and legs spread out and wrapped around her body she was helpless as a ooze cock like a solid piece of meet shoved in her throat it was very fat and huge as it fucked her mouth as it felt as if two cocks shoved in her pussy and two in her ass as she was fucked hard.-

The oozemen were able to expand and wrap around my body forcing their cocks within my mouth, pussy, and ass. As slimy as their bodies were, the ooze did not stay on my skin so I would not have to clean up unless they came inside of me. I moaned a little afraid considering at some points I was unable to breath. My breasts were being squeezed hard. I writhed against them.

-They kept fucking her they swapped they shoved multiple cocks in her holes chocking and stuffing her full.-

Back