His Beck and Call Girl (closed for a_libertine)

Shelby was trembling. His fingers felt perfect inside of her.

"Please... make me yours...please, Sir."

His fingers pushed into her and she couldn't contain her arousal any more. Her body shook and she cried out softly.

"I need you, Sir." She whispered sweetly.

Shelby wasn't just trying to be good, she really did crave being his girl.

Markus pulled his fingertip from her pussy and slapped up in a sharp movement, his fingers swatting against it. "You are not mine already?" He asked, voice on edge.

Before she could answer Markus grabbed her head and craned her head back sharply so that he could stare into her eyes. "If not me, then to whom do you belong
?"

Shelby gasped when his hand slapped her pussy.

"I am yours, Sir." Her voice was soft and full of need. She could hear the harshness in his voice and it made her tremble.

Shelby closed her eyes, trying to keep her emotions in check.

"I am yours. I am your girl, Sir."

Though she couldn't see it, Markus smiled warmly as he began to sensuously rub her thighs, ass and pussy. He whispered softly, "I am glad you recognize that fact physically, now let's see about emotionally. "

He settled behind her, his knees outside of hers so that his cock touched her opening. "Grab your ass cheeks and don't let go," he said.

Shelby trembled as she reached back. She held her ass cheeks open for him.

His hands made her skin feel alive and lovely. She caught her breath with each touch. She was shaking and she felt her emotions bubbling up. It was like he was wiping away all of her defenses with his fingers.

Markus scooted forward far enough that his quads pressed against Shelby's hamstrings and his cock was caught between their bodies, the head of which poking up between her ass cheeks.

His hands neither sped up, nor slowed down, their constant motion, caressing her tenderly.

He could feel the heat of her desire as she leaked out coating the bottom of his cock and balls with her quim. His hips didn't move until Shelby began to mewl, her voice shaky in desire and ravenous need.

He grabbed her hips and pushed her forward while pulling his own hips back until his cock sprang free of its warm fleshy envelope and was aimed at her opening.

With one firm thrust he buried his cock balls deep into Shelby, letting a low groan escape him as he did.

Shelby cried out when he thrust into her to the hilt. She wasn't in pain. She was in paradise. She had ached for him and craved him since their last encounter. He had even clouded her thoughts and brought her to orgasm with Erick.

"Thank you, Sir." was all Shelby could manage to get out. She was breathless and shaking and overcome with emotion. She could already feel herself getting close to orgasm but she knew she had to wait.

Markus fired his hips back and forth his balls slamming against her clit with each hard thrust. His hips slapped against her ass and the sounds of flesh battering flesh filled his bedroom.

He lifted his right hand and slapped her ass, hars, then rubbed it before slapping it again. He fell into a rhythm of slapping her ass when just the tip of his cock was in her and raising his hand as he hammered his hips home.

His hand warmed her skin just as she needed. First, his warm hand rubbing her pink skin and then another smack. With each spank and each thrust of his cock Shelby sunk deeper into submission. Her face against the soft sheets of the bed, her throat was full of needy begging sounds.

Shelby was trembling beneath him, her body and her heart so alive under his touch.

Markus reached out with his left hand and twined it in her hair pulling and pushing with the rhythm of his hips. He slammed into her with every bit of power he could muster, saving speed for later as he approached his orgasm.

"Wait sweet one, don't you cum until I say so," he ordered breathlessly.

His hand in her hair arched her body up towards him.

A begging sound bubbled up in her throat when he ordered her to wait.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir." She said it over and over again to keep herself in control. It took all of her will to keep on the edge, to keep herself from succumbing to the pleasure he was giving her.

She kept chanting yes sir as if it were a.mantra of devotion. It drove Markus to a height he had never considered possible. Each syllable was like a caress on his balls.

"Louder, faster," he growled. As she complied he began powering into her in time with her chants.

As he approached his climax he pulled hard on her hair, almost bending her back in two. He kissed her as he thrust one last time and came deep inside her.

She did just as he asked.

"Yes, Sir. YES, SIR!" Her voice was ragged with desire. And then his soul searing kiss. She moaned against his mouth, her entire body trembling with desire.

His growl reverberated through her, sending a shiver down her spine. She really was his.

As Markus finished filling her pussy with his cum, he lowered her torso back onto the bed and he followed, pinning her down.

He kissed along the top of her shoulder and at the base of her neck he bit down, sucking hard. He could taste her blood a as the capillaries began to break from the suction and biting.

Shelby writhed beneath him, her face against the bed. She whimpered as he bit and sucked her skin. Somehow, it was just as sexual for her. Shelby clutched the sheets in her fists. She felt with each bite, he was taking ownership of her.

"I am yours, Sir." She whimpered. She reached back and moved her hair out of the way and offered him more of her skin.

Markus whispered, "That's my girl," as he began kissing uo her neck. He stopped at the hollow just below her earlobe and behind the pivot point of her jaw.

He clamped down there. Biting, sucking, and chewing. His mouth didn't stop assaulting her neck and soon he could taste that blood vessels shattering under the pressure he applied.

As he continued marking her a second time he reached beneath her body and gathered her right tit into his hand. With each suckle or bite he pinch her nipple and areola.

He could feel her writhing beneath him, her ass grinding against his cock forcing blood back into it. As she squirmed the juices of their previous lovemaking spread across his cock and her ass. Soon Markus could barely feel any friction at all from their contact.

He lifted himself off her and rolled Shelby onto her back. Grabbing a tie he ordered, "Hook your knees with your elbows and spread wide."

After Shelby complied he used the neck tie to tie her ankles next to her shoulders. Ass and pussy pointed straight up for him and he guided his cock to her anus. "I am not going to fuck you this time. You are going to have to use your muscles to get me off."

He looked at the spot on her chest where the valley of her breasts began and began sucking for all he was worth as his right hand slapped her ass firmly.

Shelby gasped and then whimpered as he pushed into her. Shelby cried out softly as he began to suck on her chest. She worked her body to slide herself up and down his cock.

She cried out with each slap to her ass. His hand warmed her skin and each impact only sent her deeper into sub-space.

She had no more words, no more thoughts. She just wanted to please him. She just wanted to surrender to him.

Markus sucked and sucked, leaving a dark purple bruise. Satisfied with the mark, he moved his mouth up slightly and began another mark, overlapping the first but expanding the area of the bruise.

His hips stopped as he concentrated on marking Shelby, making sure the world knew that she belonged to someone. So his father knew that he didn't own her as completely as he may imagine that he did.

His hands moved around her body, touching and caressing as he expanded the hickey bit by bit, until it covered the area of a silver dollar.

Shelby writhed underneath him, it was too much. His mouth, his hands, his cock. She came hard underneath him. Her whole body quivering beneath him. She tossed her head back, offering him her throat.

Her dark hair spilled around her face. Her eyes were closed, she was lost in sensation and submission. She tried to string words together, but she couldn't do it. She only had soft begging sounds in the back of her throat.

Much like a bitch in heat, Shelby offered her neck to Markus as he pounder into her. The newline whimpering need that keeled from her drove him to a primal state he had never been in before.

Much like a vampire in a movie, his mouth clamped onto her throat and he sucked as hard as he could. In mere moments he could taste the blood in her skin as the bruising took place.

His hard pounding assault on her sex did not slacken through her orgasm; rather, he increased the power of his thrusts until her head began slamming into the headboard.

Shelby whimpered underneath him, and that whimper grew into gravelly moans. Tears slid down her face streaking her mascara. She had never felt so owned or so submissive. Watching him fuck her with such ferocity brought feelings up inside of her she didn't know she had.

All she wanted in that moment was his pleasure. She watched his face and listened to the sounds of his labored breathing. The creak of the bed, the slam of the head board,, the thrust of his body. It all brought her up to fever pitch again and even through her tears she felt herself orgasm again.

She seemed to cum almost immediately after each orgasm faded. He continued his sexual assault and soon felt his balls tightening with the need to explode. Instead of cummng inside her, he pulled out and quickly scrambled up until he was straddling her just below her tits.

He grabbed his cock and yanked on it once, and blew a torrent of cum onto her face and tits with a low soulful moan. As he neared the end of his orgasm, Markus reached down and grabbed Shelby by the hair, pulling her up, and he growled, "Suck the rest out of me."

Markus sprayed his cum all over her face. She took him into her mouth and adored him. She sighed and moaned as she sucked him sweetly. She looked up at him, seeking his approval, seeking his affection.

She moaned softly when his eyes met hers.

Markus smiled down at Shelby as she sucked the last feeble squirts from his cock. He caressed her face and said, "That's my good girl."

He sank down on her legs and sighed contentedly. "Tomorrow I want you to wear only one layer of clothes. Especially to the gala. I will fuck you at the soiree."

When he called her his good girl, she just melted. She nodded when he told her that she was to just wear one layer of clothing. She pressed herself against him, snuggling tight.

"Can I sleep here?" She asked softly. She knew she was breaking Erick's rules, but it didn't matter, if he came over and he saw all of the love bites on her he would be livid anyway. She might as well enjoy all that Markus had to give her.

Back