Even The Wolverine Needs Love (Closed For Nico231)

“Very well, Lily... I’ll fuck you like the world’s about to end!” He began making out with her passionately, tongues intertwining as he fucked her like a brute in heat. He thrusted deep inside her with each thrust, his cock kissing the entrance to her womb each time.

He held her legs and grabbed her back as he pounded her, his lust fully taking over. He moaned her name as he slammed it inside her, “Lilith! LILITH! LILITH ROSE!!!” He changed positions and pinned her against the wall, he treated her roughly, spanking her a bit as his testicles slapped against her with each thrust.

He began nibbling on her neck as he pounded her hole. His carnal intent to make her his made him move faster, he began tugging on her nipples, and nibbling her neck went to giving her a hickey, to make her his woman.

Her heart was pounding and it felt like her world was coming to an end but the mix of pleasure and pain mixed well not to much of either and just enough love. She allowed him to do whatever he wanted of her it was amazing and beautiful at the same time. Besides the kind of person he was she had a feeling this could be the result especially the result of a man not being with a woman in probably many many years. She was grateful however that anytime she cried out in pain and not pleasure he gave her a slight soft look in his eyes and was careful and kissed it better kind of thing which made the experience that more romantic and loving. Her heart racing her cries of pleasure filling the master room, finally when he put her against he wall she wrapped her legs around his waste. Not that he needed the help or anything but she could feel her orgasm coming full speed ahead.

"Jesus I am going to cum again, cum with me baby...." She cooed tiredly but with a kind smile on her face

Logan held her tightly as he began to feel his orgasm coming. He sped up even more as he rubbed her tits even more. He felt her skin, he was enamored by how soft her skin was, how nice she smelled, and how petite and adorable she was.

His cock began throbbing, signifying he was getting close. As he inched ever closer to his blissful climax he shouted. “I’m gonna cum Lily! Where do you want it?!”

He had no idea what her intentions were, all he knew was he was gonna cum, and she was gonna cum too. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist as he thrusted harder, and deeper into her than before.

Last edited:
Lily found it hard to think but instead of answering she just held onto him her legs not letting him going, showing him the answer instead of hearing it like she would have done differently. Throwing her hips up violently she cried out unable to hold back her orgasm any longer every inch of her body shook.

Logan understood what she wanted, once she locked her legs around him, he knew what he had to do. He gripped her hips as he thrusted harder, and faster than he did before. Finally, as she came, his cock erupted like a volcano, shooting his semen deep inside her pussy, she could feel his cock pulsing as warmth entered her nether regions.

She cried out till finally she fell back feeling him hold onto her. She smiled looking into his brown eyes. "I love you Logan and you will always have my love and my trust" she said ever so lovingly.

He pulled his cock out of her as he watched his cum drip out of her. “I appreciate that, sincerely.” He said with a smile. He looked her in her eyes as he kissed her on the lips, wrapping his tongue around hers as he brought her into an embrace.

He ended the kiss with a thread of saliva connecting their tongues. He realized how sweaty they both were after their animalistic lovemaking, so he asked her. “Do you wanna freshen up? I intend to keep you here overnight.”

He wanted her to stay, knowing now that she loved him, he wanted her to stay as long as she could. He had years of sexual frustration that he needed to take care of, and he only wanted to do it with her. He walked over to the bathroom and opened the door for her.

Lilith was truly content and she hadn't been in such a very long time. Putting her legs down with his help, and smiled at what he said. "Sure sounds nice Logan" watching him very closely as he opened up the door to the bathroom. Before going in she looked at him, her eyes on him without breaking her eyes from his and she kissed him again.

"Join me...?"

She said not asking but inviting as she went in and got into the shower, keeping the door to the shower open. Her backside showing with a tattoo on each shoulder blade. The tattoo was in the shape of angel wings. Turning the knob's of the hot and cold water. Letting out a huge sigh, but her sigh was that of pure happiness.

He followed her into the shower, he kissed her again, his body responding just as it did before. He had a gentle look in his eyes as she asked him to join her. “Of course.” He entered and held her from behind. He felt her supple skin on his front, and she could feel his abs on her middle back, it felt like a warm ice tray was on her.

In the shower, his senses were running wild, his sense of smell and touch in particular. Smelling the fragrant lavender, mixed with her pungent sweat from their passionate sex, combined with the feeling of her velvety skin left him with only one thought: “I need more of her.”

He held her tighter so he could smell more of her. “How was your first time Lily? Was it everything you thought it would be?”

Lily had a feeling they were not done because she could see the last and love mixed with want in his eyes. Feeling his hands on her body was heaven to her. Closing her eyes as she softly sighed again. Hearing his question she could not help but smile. "It was wonderful I am glad I waited for the right person to come into my life."

Turning around to face him she wrapped her arms around his neck bringing herself flesh to flesh. Lily kissed him again, she wasn't worried about the sex, she wanted children and had wanted them for a couple of years, though she is patient for when he wanted to try for one, if he wanted a child.

When it came to Lily, he couldn’t hide his excitement. His dick got hard again, and pressed up against her navel. “I’ve been pent up for many years, to the point I can’t control my urges.” He looked down, ashamed at what he had allowed himself to become.

“But I’d never force anyone to have sex with me, I may be a brute but even I have civility.” He began rubbing her shoulders. He knew that he could keep fucking for hours, but he knew that he might exhaust Lily if he let his beastly desires run free.

“I’m willing to go for round 2, if you are.” He smiled, and eagerness to enjoy her more was all she could see in him.

Lily placed her finger under his chin making him look at her. Shaking her head "Logan there is nothing to be ashamed of your a man who hasn't had sex because you have taste. There is nothing wrong with not fucking a woman just to fuck, you wanted a connection there is nothing wrong with that." Smiling she kissed his nose. A soft smile on on her face a gentle chuckle of her voice.

"You have shown me your rougher side so show me your tender side now." She said softly and she kissed him deeply on his lips resting her back against the shower wall and hopped up wrapping her legs wraound him and feeling himself slid into her body it was like she was made for him. Feeling him slid into her she stopped kissing him putting her head back. "Oh Logan...." she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"God I love the way you fit inside me how you feel inside me like I was made to be yours" her fingers in his hair enjoying his tender touch.

He felt better after her reassurance, and reciprocated her kiss. He held her shoulders and back as she hopped onto him and slid his cock into her hole. He kissed her neck as he slid in and out slowly.

“Lily, you feel incredible... It’s soft, tight, and moist...” He pushed his dick all the way into her, as he sat down with her on top. “You should try controlling the pace.” He let her take the reins this round.

He began kissing her, slipping his tongue into her mouth to unite with hers once more. He knew at this point he would fuck her all night, and was worried if he got too excited, he would exhaust her to the point of death.

Last edited:
It was amazing how perfect they were together, who would have thought that they were meant to be. It was incredible and knew that they would do awesome things together and who knew in time maybe have a family. Lily had faught for mutant rights ever since her two friends vanished. She wouldn't let that happen to him, if something ever happened to him she would go everywhere to find him.

This being so new to her she wasn't exactly sure how she could control the pace. But she followed his lead holding him close as her breasts pressed against his chest. Her insides still tight and holding onto him like a vice, just not a painful vice but of pure pleasure.

"Logan!" She cried out again her nails digging into his back. Her body welcoming back into her body wanting ever ounce of seed he was going to put inside her. Her eyes never broke from his they were one and no one would ever take away. Logan had suffered enough being his age and being alone. She had suffered enough and been alone far to long but got brought her to him and vice versa.

She had been told many years ago that it was not known if she would ever have children, due to the accident she was in. But she knew if life was meant to grow within her body then it would happen in its own time, feeling his seed go inside her was a feeling she wanted. She smiled noticing that their breathing changed at the same time. The way he just took her and bounced him on his lap it's like she weighed nothing to him. His power was incredible.

As he felt her nails dig into him, he chuckled. He knew that this was new to her, and guided her at her own pace. “You’re doing good Lily, you feel amazing inside, and you’re working your hips like a pro.” After a few seconds, his mannerisms changed, his mind became cloudy, with only one clear thought: Breed.

He began bucking his hips into her feverishly, he bit gently on her neck with a playful nip, giving her a hickey as he pressed against her womb with each powerful thrust. He flipped her over so he could fuck her in a missionary position as he started to kiss her yet again.

He began grunting, and snarling like a wild beast as he fucked her like he was trying to get her pregnant. He began fondling her breasts as he continued pounding into her.

"Logan!" She cried out a smile on her face as he was on top of her. Bitti g her lip a moment it felt wonderful thank god for a huge shower. She had no idea he was trying to get her pregnant but her body was prepared for anything. Groaning as he bit her but when he kissed her she groaned so loudly. Her heart beating so loudly it was hard to think.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you are trying to get me with child" she said with a small smile.

He said nothing and continued slamming his dick against her womb. He bit down onto her neck as he pumped deeper. His growls and groans signified he was nearing his limit as he sped up.

He kept pressing against her uterus like a door getting hit by a battering ram. It all culminated into his orgasm as he roared loudly to make it known. She could feel a warmth enter her belly, and the pulsation of his cock as he came deep inside her, filling her up with his seed. Once he finished his orgasm, he laid down on top of her, content with his orgasm as he pulled out of her.

Afterwards his lust faded and he snapped out of his haze, and said. “Sorry, I got carried away there...” she could see his cum oozing out of her pussy, it was thick and viscous like jelly. He held her close as he kissed her on the cheek.

Lilith smiled he didn't need to say anything and was okay with it. She came with him and stroked his cheek shaking her head. "It's okay" Lily cooed to him. "Whatever comes out of this is meant to be" she said in a loving tone. Her heart beating, she was getting cold from the water getting cold she got up on her knees shutting the water off. She extended her hand to him to help him get up.

She was tired and could nap for a week once in his bedroom she grabbed one of his Tshirts and put it on, slipping on her panties. So she wore only two articles of clothing.

He smiled, “You’re adorable, Lily... I’m getting sleepy, come join me.” He held her hand as he walked to the bedroom with her. He wasn’t gonna wear anything to bed.

He got under the covers and laid his head on a pillow. “I’m gonna hold you close to me all night.” When she joined him, he wrapped his arms around her, giving her some kisses before he went to bed.

“Is it really alright if you end up pregnant? I mean you’re only 19 and you have your whole life ahead of you.” He was worried that if she got pregnant, she’d be forced to be a housewife, and never live out her dreams.

Lily slipped in beside him and had her head rested on his chest by the time he asked her. She sat up on her elbow looking up into his eyes she placed her hand on his chest. She had no idea if she could have children but she loved Logan and she knew he needed to know these things, she would never lie or withhold information to Logan she loved him to much to ever do that.

"Logan...." she fully sat up and looked at him a hint of sadness could be seen but she would explain why she looked at him like this.

"When I was six I was in a bad accident I was riding my bike when I was struck by a drunk driver. In the middle of the summer it was noon I remember it very well. I was gasping for air vegging the driver to call 911. The driver got put of the car and saw my mother coming put so she got into her car and drove off." She closed her eyes a moment a tear falling down her face.

When she opened up her eyes she saw the way Logan looked at her. She shook her head showing she was okay, but difficult to talk about. "I almost died and I was in a coma for a week. I was dying and I couldn't wake up no matter how badly I wanted to wake up. It was an endless nightmare. But the second week the twins came to visit me. Maggie went into my mind and guided me out of the coma it was when I found out they were mutants.

I never understood why they took a chance on me to expose what they were. But I honored them with my silence all these years, and the only reason I have told you was because you are a mutant, a mutant I love very much. I was in and out of the hospital for multiple surgeries, and physical therapy for over to years, it was then when I was ten I was told by a doctor I may not be able to have children then it did not bother me but by the time I graduated highschool it bothered me.

I want a child Logan I want to give you children I just hope if a child isn't possible that you will still want me." Finally tears fell down her face as she looked down until she felt a finger under her jaw to make her look into his eyes. She smiled a little as he gave her that look that made her not worry anymore.

"I just hope it's possible to feel our child grow within my body is the only thing I would want. That and maybe being your wife one day" Laying back down she placed her hand on her stomach saying a silent prayer. She rested her head back on his chest.

He listened intently to her, before saying. “What you went through was hard, and I feel for you. If you really want a baby, I’ll give it to you.” He held her close, and began groping her ass. “I can fuck you one more time before you leave and go back to your house if you want, just say the word.”

He kissed her cheek “I want to be a father, but I don’t want to force you into the housewife’s role if you wanna live your life some more.” He ran his hand through her hair.

Logan was sweet and she wasn't going to be forced to do anything. Closing her eyes she sighed softly. "I wish getting pregnant was that easy but unless you can command your seed to take shelter in my womb it's something we will have to wait and see. And we will have to pray I can give you children." Stroking his jaw she loved Logan very much rather they have a child or not she did not know but she loved him more then anything.

He held her close, and kissed her cheek. He got up and walked over to the light switch, he shut it off, and joined her in bed again. He began snuggling with her when he asked, “So you want to try for a baby?”

He began kissing her with tongue, and when he pulled away asked, “How many do you want?” He had no idea how to talk about it, so he decided to be straightforward. “I’ll give you as many as you want...”

He began rubbing her pussy through her panties as his dick pressed against her stomach. “I want one more round, can we?”

Lily loved how he was with her he wasn't afraid to ask anything of her anymore. Being dark she couldn't see that well but her other senses were going crazy. She always wanted a big family. She groaned softly feeling him pressed against him but this time she wanted him. She put his hands on his chest and using her speed and her own strength she pushed him on his back. Once on his back she looked down at him.

"I have always wanted a big family Logan" she removed her panties and grabbed his dick and smiled as she slid her body down moaning as he fit inside. Once she felt him fully inside her she placed his hands on her breasts as she grinded into him. "Oh Logan" she spung her head back as her hair licked at his bare thighs.

"I want as many children as you do, if you want one Ibwant one. If you want six then I want six" she started to bounce on his lap. "I just want to feel our child grow within my body" she knew the possibility of their children being mutants but she did not care she would love any child that forms in her body. "Fill me with your seed again Logan, give me out first child"

He let her take control, knowing she wanted a big family, he wouldn’t hold back. “Work hard to earn my children.” His dick was rock hard inside her. He began groping her breasts as she rode him.

“I want a lot of them, and I’m gonna give you your first one right now!” He bucked his hips into her, pushing it deeper inside her than before. He held on for as long as he could before blasting a giant portion of semen deep inside her.

He laid there with her on top, exhausted from all the action.

Back