His Beck and Call Girl (closed for a_libertine)

Shelby did her best to nestle in her blankets and sleep. She could hear their voices, but she couldn't hear their words. Part of her wondered if Markus was going to make love to Melanie.

She knew that she had no right to ask, and that there would be times when she would know he was with Melanie, and might even hear him pleasuring her and taking his pleasure.

She closed her eyes and soon she drifted to sleep.

They talked another hour and Markus let Melanie sleep with Dove and he in the guest room.

In the morning he went into the bedroom to see how dove was doing to see the two women snuggled together. He murmured "Soon enough I am going to fuck both of you at the same time. "

Shelby was groggy but soaking up all of the comfort that Melanie offered. The bruises on her face were fading. They were such a contrast curled together.

They both smiled when he mentioned fucking them both.

"I can't wait." Shelby offered with a sexy grin.

Markus looked and said, "If you are feeling better, come over here and service my cock. If the future missus wants a taste of me after I fill your mouth and throat, share with her."

Shelby crawled over to Markus and knelt up between his feet. She took his cock in his fingers and then her mouth. She made a very delicious sound when she took him in her mouth. She had been craving him, needing him.

She stroked his shaft with her fingers as she lavished the head with her affections. Then, she took a deep breath and then she took him deep into her throat. She looked up at him with her adoring eyes.

Markus petted her and looked down into her eyes. "Worship me dove, show her how it is done."

He shuffled over to the bed and sat, her mouth wrapped around his cock the whole time.

Shelby closed her eyes and rocked back and forth on her heels. She took him all the way in and all the way out of her mouth. She sucked and licked him. She moaned softly. She guided his hands to her hair but she kept fucking her own face with his cock.

Markus moaned as his dove loved his cock. It was one of the best feelings in the world. Only thing better was being balls deep in someone's ass as another person sucked your balls. That was truly heavenly.

He leaned back and looked at his fiance to be, "Scoot up. Enjoy the show."

Melanie sidled up to Markus. Shelby trailed her nails up and down his thighs as she continued to suck him. She took him all the way in and then licked his balls. Shelby choked just a little, her eyes began to water. Tears streaked down her cheeks. She didn't stop, she kept him in her throat.

Markus wrapped his hands into her hair and pulled her down farther onto his cock, pressing the fat head into the top of her throat, cutting off all air flow. He held her there a couple seconds, then released her.

He looked at Melanie, and said, "She is very good at this, you will need to let me know if she has the same skills eating you out."

Melanie laughed lightly. "If she doesn't have those skills, I will teach her. I will show her exactly what I like." Melanie began teasing herself as she watched.

Markus looked at her heavy tits and the way they sagged and swayed with each of Melanie's movements. And as she started working her own pussy they jiggled much like the gelatin dessert.

He reached over and pulled her hand out after a couple minutes and licked her fingers, enjoying her taste. "Nice" he said.

Looking down, "dove you are going to enjoy her, she tastes like honey."

Shelby let Markus's cock slip from her lips.

"Do you want me to enjoy her now, Master?" She asked, wetting her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Shelby didn't hesitate. She took him back in her mouth. Shelby sucked him, making hungry wet sounds. She was on her knees and rocked back and forth, taking him all the way in and all the way out.

She looked up at him with adoration, all the while her mouth full.

She guided his hand to her throat, she loved the feel of his fingers on her, even if he didn't press or squeeze.

Markus closed his eyes, and the fist around her throat. He thoroughly enjoyed Shelby's utter submission to him, and could not imagine a life without someone in that role.

He tapped her on top of the head and pulled out of her. Lifting her onto the bed, e left her head dangling off of the side. Moving over her, he slid his cock back into her mouth and began fucking her face. One hand one the back of her head to support it, and the other back around her throat.

Shelby melted into the bed when he placed her there. She eagerly opened his mouth and then she made the most contented sound when he began fucking her face. She felt her lips go numb as he cut off her air.

She shivered and writhed under him. She heard Melanie come up close to them, but she didn't disturb them. Markus kept thrusting into her mouth, she gasped each time he pulled out enough for her to get a breath.

Markus felt himself about to cum, and pulked out for a moment. He sprayed the first volley onto Shelby's tits, then rammed his cock back into her mouth.

Looking at Melanie, "I suppose the first fruits should be yours."

Melanie leaned over and extended her tongue and swept some of his cum off of her Shelby's breasts with her tongue.

"There are lots of ways for me to get a taste." Melanie whispered. She used her hands to rub the rest of the cum into Shelby's skin.

Markus laughed, "True, and more after the wedding."

He backed away from dove and said, "Five, take the day off spend it with Melanie."

He started toward the bathroom and stopped, "Get healthy, tonight I plan on fucking you, pumping you full of cum and watching her eat it out of you."

"Yes, Master..." Shelby replied softly. She composed an email to her office, letting them know she wouldn't be in.

She brushed out her hair and rummaged in her overnight bag for some clothes. She listened as Melanie booked them a day at the spa. Melanie booked manicures and pedicures, massages, and a facial.

Shelby looked over at Melanie.

"I suppose we ought to have a cover story. I could be your sorority sister, or your old college room mate or some such thing." Shelby offered.

Markus showered and dressed for work and though he had no formal position being the S.O.B (son of boss) had its advantages, like being able to work in any given department he desired through the length of a project or two.

And on thus day he was picking human resources. Two weeks was not too long to find out who was behind dove's unexpected promotion, who knows, maybe he would get a clue as to who made the attempt in her life.

Turns out, human resources was more interesting than he might have imagined

The HR office was a busy and the director loved to hire beautiful women for his office. Abby Newsom greeted Markus when he arrived in the office. She was sidled up to him pretty quickly.

"Is it true? Was Shelby in an accident? Is your father going to come home to take care of her? Everyone sort of knows that she is his girlfriend. And now we got that memo to promote her and then she was in the accident the next day?" She babbled on, as she fixed Markus a cup of coffee.

Abby was able to pull all of the paperwork on Shelby's promotion. It seemed that his father had put the paperwork in, before the gala. Before he knew that Shelby really belonged to Markus.

Markus kept a slow steady flirt on with Abby, not necessarily to seduce her physically, but to engender a deeper loyalty to him. He read Shelby's file then a few more of women, or husbands of women, Markus suspected his father had known, in a biblical sense.

It did not take him long to find a pattern, but none of them had suffered an accident after breaking things off. That left Markus to believe his father had nothing to do with the accident.

For the remainder of the day he focused in the project the HRD wanted done, leaving a little after 6:00 PM when he emailed the findings over.

On the way to his apartment Markus picked up four bottles of wine, two each red and white.

Melanie and Shelby had spent the day being pampered and preened. Melanie had spared no expense and she had deeply enjoyed listening to Shelby moan and whimper as the different technicians had worked her over.

They had even had their feet rubbed while they ate lunch at the spa.

Shelby was glowing and relaxed when they arrived back at Markus's apartment.

Back