Opportunities (Closed for Hotpup)

Helen loved to hear what Bob had to say about their future. It was great that he felt the same as her, that they had a future together. It also seemed that he was being thoroughly reasonable and taking her feelings into account. Nigel was forgotten as she enjoyed the day with her boyfriend and partner to be.

‘I’ll get the dessert, it will be my treat’ said Helen. She wanted to contribute financially to their relationship, to show her commitment and how much she enjoyed being with Bob. The dessert was gorgeous and Helen ate enthusiastically enjoying the moment and not thinking too much about what was likely to follow. She had got confidence and believed that they would be able to have fun and excitement and take things in their stride. Now she was fucking and learning from Nigel as well as courting Bob it seemed to give her inner built confidence and an urge to experiment and go further. She was now a young lady with sexual needs that needed to be fulfilled. She knew that it was now only natural that she had been having some sex with Nigel it would be reasonable to expect her to go that little bit further with Bob. She was becoming a complete young woman.

He gave him her key for her to be the mature one!!! Maybe that is the way they would be in their relationship, their partnership. Who could tell. She had a feeling though that in the bedroom it would be Bob, it needed to be Bob. She doubted if dominance would suit her, not with her partner, maybe occasionally, but not routinely. She would want to please Bob and in return she knew he would want to please her.

Once inside his bedroom Helen thought she would show some initiative. With a smirk she put hands up under her dress and pulled down her panties. Stepping out of them she pulled up her dress to her waist and turned her back to Bob as she presented him with two large orbs of soft flesh, her bottom. She went up on the bed, kneeling at the edge to present her soft cheeks for him. She looked around and tapped a buttock with her hand nice and gently as she said

‘come on then, I know you want to’

“What a fantastic invitation, an invitation that I simply cannot refuse,” Bob groaned as he stripped off the rest of his clothes. He ran his hands over the twin pillows before bringing his face down to her crack.
“Holy fuck, your ass is amazing, the most amazing ass I’ve ever seen, smells wonderful too, bet it tastes great too,” suddenly Bob shut up as he knew he was doing too much talking. Beside some of what he had said likely did not make much sense. Unable to resist he hugged his face tightly deep into her ass crack thinking that this would be a beautiful way to die suffocated by a big woman’s sexy ass.
But he was far from being ready to die so he pulled his face away and began kissing and playing with her ass cheeks. Momentarily he skipped giving her rosebud and crack attention going instead down to her wet pussy. He loved that she offered up her butt to him, however he wanted to make sure that she got the pleasure she deserved wanting to give her several orgasms before fucking her.
Sliding a finger into her pussy he rhythmically finger fucked her as he devoured her juices and nibbled on her turgid clit. After several minutes and feeling Helen’s body stiffen several times he returned his mouth to her luxurious ass. Gripping her cheeks firmly he pulled them apart and made love to her crack swirling his tongue around her ass hole. It took several attempts but finally he got his tongue past her sphincter and pushed it deeper and deeper inside wiggling it around her tight chocolate tunnel.
Soon he was tongue fucking her back door loving the pungent taste and aroma excited by the way her anal muscles contracted against his invader. He reached up and unfastened her bra and pushed her dress higher . Backing off he played with her tits as he caught his breath while needing to get relief as he was so close to cumming he asked, “Oh yes, Helen I need to be inside of you! May I fuck your sexy ass? If not, I’m sure we can think of something else.”
While waiting the few seconds for her answer he resumed tonguing her anal opening.

Helen had always been conscious of her large round bottom and had not thought of it as a object of sexual desire. She had known men sometimes penetrated the anus for ‘dirty sex’ but she had never seen herself as being with any guy with such a yearning. It had though been pretty clear that Bob had desires and lust for that part of her body from the word go which had given her much thought. If that was his kink she wouldn’t be able to change that and surely therefore she should look to satisfy it? She had gone on the internet and been surprised. A decent percentage of women did it and regularly too although she was cautioned by how many found it to be a painful experience but then a good number enjoyed doing it. Perhaps it got less painful, the more she had to do it!!

This was a time for Helen to gain experience both workwise and socially. She was intelligent and knew that she needed to do it with a partner who wanted it. How would it be right to deny him? Thus she positioned herself and wiggled her bottom as he kissed and played with her bottom. He was giving her time to adjust and get used to the idea.

Bob made her feel sexy and he made her cum. This was cold anal sex but she was on all fours and being pleasured by his mouth and fingers. They were having sex and making love as a couple. That is what her mind told her as his fingers fucked her. This was new and exciting and it made her truly want him more and more. She felt different, this was not like fucking with Nigel to satisfy physical need. This was having sexual enjoyment with feeling in the company of her boyfriend. Both had their place in her life.

Helen’s huge breasts fell conveniently out of her bra and into Bob’s hands. She liked that, she enjoyed them being fondled and attended to. Her nipples were rock hard and extended. Surely that told him everything that he needed to know.

‘Of course, of course Bob’ she told him. ‘I’m sorry about last time. I…..’

‘I want you to Bob, I want us to enjoy this’

Yes Helen had looked to convey to Bob that she was content with him penetrating her anally but also that she wanted to enjoy it with him.

………………….

Back home Nigel had his manhood deep in the vagina of Diane, his hands on her hips as he fucked her from behind. Luke has his cock in his girlfriend’s mouth. Nigel looked the way of Luke as he methodically pushed his cock up and down the young lady’s cunt. Their eyes met and didn’t leave each other. It came as a complete surprise when Luke grasped his head and planted a kiss on his lips with tongue pushing into his mouth. It was rough and ready but effective. Brief it may have been but Nigel took his gaze to the young lady’s buttocks and pounded. Her mouth left the young man’s cock and went to the pillow. She could tell, Nigel was about to unload and all she could think of was his cock and the spunk he was going to give her.

She groaned deeply into the pillow as those short sharp thrusts hit deep, over and over and over.

Even though Bob thought he was about to burst any moment he knew that he had to slow down just a tad as it was very obvious that Helen was an anal virgin. Giving each of her bumm cheeks a soft kiss he replied, “Nothing at all to be sorry for sweetie. I promise that I’ll take it easy.”
He reached to the bedside table and picked up the tube of lubricant and slathered some on his erection then he carefully pushed some into her puckering hole. He used more than he usually would as he wanted the effort to be successful and did not want to cause Helen any undue pain Then he lined up his cock with her waiting hole and lightly pressed the head against her rosebud whispering, “Try and relax.”.
Ever so slowly he pushed inside of her forbidden tunnel. IT was tight but he felt her muscles begin to yield to his invading member. He started to thrust in and out going just a few millimeters deeper with each stroke. When he was only about two inches deep he reached around her and used one hand to fondle her breasts and the other to play with her clit. Now that the initial barriers had been passed his strokes got increasingly deep until he finally bottomed out with his balls hitting her pussy.
Bob paused for a moment allowing them both to adjust and catch their breath but the time for building up excitement was over. Bob could not wait any longer. He pulled back and immediately thrust back in. His full thrusts started rather slowly but soon he was pummeling her ass as his balls tightened. Not forgetting his partner he continued to frantically stroke her clit and tease her tits.
It only took a couple of minutes before his first shot of spunk added even more lubrication to her bowels. His hips now were bouncing off her cheeks wildly causing them to jiggle with each and every thrust, a beautiful sight to his way of thinking. His cock exploded several more times as he growled, “Oh damn, amazing fuck yes, so hot!”
With sweat pouring from his forehead he fell on top of Helen trying to catch his breath with his limp member still inside of her. Then he heard a pop as it fell out. Sliding to her side, hurriedly he grabbed his shirt from the floor and placed it underneath her crotch to catch the juices flowing from her ass as well as any of her cunt honey. He wrapped a arm around her belly and asked, “Are you alright?”
He would understand if she had a negative reaction or if she found it too painful in which case anal fucking would be permanently off the table. Lightly he caressed her back and butt while he awaited her answer as they recovered from a very intense encounter. Once they had recovered he hoped to pleasure her further by engaging in more traditional love making the rest of the night.

It had been ages since Dennis had been this spontaneous with Ruth as they did not even make it to their bed as he enjoyed her cream pie. They fell to the floor and Dennis climbed on top of her and savagely fucked her tits as he knew how much she enjoyed having a cum bath on her tits. He groaned out,”I’m game for anything!”

Helen took a deep breath. She knew that this was the time. They were trying at this again and she was determined that is was going to happen. She was going to be courageous and strong and do it for him, Bob, she wanted to make him happy. She was and she did.

A big broad smile covered her face. It had not taken long and well, he had pleasured her in other ways too. It had not just been about that penetration.

'Oh Bob yes, I did it and.... Next time will be easier and better, for you as well as me I'm sure’ Helen spoke positively about the experience. 'I'm alright, I'm fine. I do feel relief yes because I know how much the act means to you and I wanted success’ She didn't mention that he had come sooner than she thought he would, she'd keep her counsel on that one. She contented herself with how much it showed she had turned him on.

Helen looked at the young man’s rather shrunken penis and put her hand to her bum cheeks. She was curious. Her body felt different, her anal muscles were coming to terms with what they had enjoyed and she put her fingers into her bum crack. She chuckled a little before whispering

‘All your cum is running out of me. Don’t you want to have a look and a feel?’

……………….

Nigel meanwhile was pounding away into Diane, determined to reach his peak looking at her fully round bum and stretching her young cunt. Her hand was on her clit rubbing quite furiously. Then he pulled out, he wanted to show Luke the erect penis that had been fucking his girlfriend. It was firm, angry looking and covered with juices. It only took a few strokes of Nigel’s hand before his body crumpled and he sent volleys of spunk up the young lady’s back.

Luke watched stroking his cock with the comment ‘fuck me’ before Nigel slid his fingers deep into Diane’s young cunt determined to give her continuing pleasure. He pushed and he twisted. He could see from her head movements and moans that she was taking it well. So well in fact that Luke couldn’t restrain himself and slid his cock inside his girlfriend to replace Nigel’s fingers.

Nigel felt it was time to leave, to give the young lovers time to themselves so he went and poured himself a soft drink in the kitchen before making himself comfortable in the lounge. He could hear from the noises coming from Luke and Diane’s room that they were fully engaged. He reached for his phone and watched a clip. Yes it was Helen, ‘oh what a body’ he said to himself. He wondered what she was up to, he couldn’t stop his cock from hardening simply at the sight and thought of her.

A rush of emotions ran through Bob not believing his good fortune at having such a girlfriend who was so willing to please him which, in turn, made him even more eager to please her. Although her ass had drained his cock for the moment he knew that it wouldn’t be long before it would be ready for more action. He did not consider himself to be any kind of sexual stud but ever since he met Helen his stamina had tripled and his cock seemed to recover in record time.
“That was very wonderful for me! Obviously I love anal but it isn’t something we need to do frequently as there are plenty of other great ways of loving each other’s bodies,” answering her as he admired the swell of her plentiful ass.
Then noticing Helen reach down to her ass and examining her crack Bob smile broadly at her question about getting a closer look. He wanted more than a look, “Sounds like a fantastic idea!”
As soon as he took his position with his face hovering above her butt his cock stirred, not ready to come back to life yet but trying to do so getting to half-mast. The aroma was overwhelming as he saw his cum seeping from her puckering hole. Pulling her cheeks apart Bob flattened out his tongue and swiped it from her perineum to her tailbone. Methodically he licked the entire clean of their juices before returning to her still slightly gaping hole. He had little difficulty in shoving his tongue inside to eat the chocolate cream pie. The somewhat nasty bitter taste drove him wild as he tongued and sucked until there was nothing left to eat. Then not wanting to risk infecting her pussy with her ass hole residue he sucked her feet and kissed up her thighs until he was sure that any and all remnants were gone from his mouth.
Then after thoroughly wiping off his face he helped her turn over and made oral love to her wet pussy. There was no doubt that he liked the taste of her honey much better than that of her ass hole but there was something so wild and forbidden about her back door. Licking his lips and smiling into her eyes, “Fuck, I’ve never been more turned on in my life! I think we should see how many times that you can have an orgasm in one night! What about it?”
Bob cupped Helen’s butt cheeks in his palms as he dove into her twat. He feverishly made love to her pussy with his lips, tongue and teeth. He paid particular attention to her clit while making sure to scoop all of the honey that flowed from her love tunnel. Now the rest of the night was all about Helen’s pleasure so he momentarily removed his dripping face from her crotch and let her know his eagerness to make the remainder of the night special for her. .

After spraying Ruth’s chest with his jism Dennis found himself cleaning her tits off with his mouth. Before he knew what hit him he was bound to the legs of the bed and Ruth had a strap-on in her hand which she was fastening to her pelvis. He knew that she was testing him as he had said that he was game for anything. He thought about objecting to her but thought better of it if he had any hope of rekindling their sex life.

Helen pulled Bob to her and began to stroke his body. She wanted him to know that she'd done these things with her bottom for the first time and all was well. She was accepting of his kinks.

'It was interesting and well, nice for me at times too. I'll grow into it I am sure. I am keen and I am sure I'll develop my own kinks too and be asking you for favours'

Helen felt adult and increasing in experience by the day. Moving out from her parents had brought this on. She now had a boyfriend who she was staying overnight with and a good friend back where she lived who she could have fun with. He was middle aged and mature so of no threat to Bob or her future with him as she saw it. She wasn't going to play the field, she was happy with Bob but they are just starting out and she had to be totally sure in her own mind before she committed. She was not that easy, she was not there yet. She had no past experience to guide her.

'All night hey Bob, are you going to fuck me in my sleep them Bob?' Helen said with a little titter. 'I do like my kissing and cuddles and sleep' she said to him sweetly as she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She felt comfortable and secure in bed with him. Excited too for she was in a new relationship and she never new what he would think up next. She liked initiative and particularly from Bob, it showed that he was interested in her and wanted to please, she would encourage him all that she could.

'Come on, you can do it again one more time before we go to sleep, I know you can' were her words a little while later. Helen looked up at Bob as he moved between her legs. She playfully lifted her thighs for him and she found her legs nicely positioned on his shoulders.

'Yes I really like it this way Bob, you can go nice and deep and I can see your face. I hope the neighbours don't mind noise'

Helen wriggled into position and waited for Bob's penetration. 'You've yet to tell me about the neighbours and what goes on around here. I'd like to know'

Before Helen got an answer there was penetration, her eyes shut and she sighed. Her mind moved on elsewhere and she looked to control her breathing and enjoy the sensations as the young man fucked this young lady once more.

“No sweetie I won’t fuck you in your sleep. What would be the fun of that? I’d miss out on all of your wonderful reactions and moans. It wouldn’t much more fun than jacking off,” Bob replied smiling as he leant in for a kiss.
“Well then if it is kissing, cuddling and sleep you wish that is exactly what you shall have sweetheart,” as he cupped her butt and ran his fingers over her breast. Pulling her tighter to him he gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.
Bob growled in lust when Helen repositioned herself in open invitation legs apart. Slowly he entered her pussy it seeming as tight as ever. Once he had bottomed out he smirked at her comment, “You can be as loud as you wish, none of the neighbors will mind at all. I’ll tell you anything you wish about this neighborhood later, but now I’ve other things on my mind like the sexy woman that I’m inside of.”
After giving her a deep kiss he looked into her eyes and began rhythmically thrusting her pussy grinding against her pelvis each time he went deep. There appeared to be more than just lust in Helen’s eyes and he hoped that his eyes conveyed his ever deepening feelings for her.
Bob slid his elbows to her sides and reached up to her G cup boobs. At first, he caressed them softly but as the intensity of their fucking increased so did the intensity of his tit play getting more and more aggressive with her massive orbs.
Their fucking went on a lot longer this time with Bob having cum so recently. Sweat was pouring from him as he roared in orgasm shooting a surprisingly large load into Helen’s womb.
He collapsed on top of her his face buried between her breasts. . As they recovered he gently kissed and caressed her tits, “That was the best yet.”
Once his breathing returned to normal he pulled her back into his arms cuddling her close as they fell asleep As the sun shone . through the window Bob woke still holding this marvelous ladythinking how lucky he was. He debated whether to sneak out of bed and cook them some breakfast or wait and see if she wanted to smooch some or shower together. Any of the options would be fine with him as they all involved being with her.

As she woke Helen heard the clatter in the kitchen and when she came to she had the delight of Bob bringing her coffee and breakfast in bed. She smiled at him in a radiant manner.

'This is nice, and last night was very very nice. I just can't forget the way things were just before I went to sleep. I don't think I have ever been so happy' she told him.

Helen sat up in bed, her full bosom on show but she liked that. She enjoyed the passage of Bob's eyes to take in her femininity.

'Yes they're still here, even after last night. I'll think I'll have to parade them about a bit more if that is the effect that they have' she said in jest.

They held hands. 'Come and join me' she said. She wanted Bob in bed with her, his company was what currently made her life so wonderful. It wasn't just the sex although that was new and exciting, it was the consideration he had for her and the efforts he made to make her happy.

'I've always dreamt that one day I would have a boyfriend like you and now you're here my dreams have actually come true. I feel a really lucky girl' she told him.

As she delved into her breakfast, full of happiness Helen gave a bit more of herself away

‘I’ve got a kink, having a guy put his penis between these big breasts of mine but in a public place, you know, where it is risky, as if he couldn’t wait, as if he had to have me some way. Filmed of course. Do you think we could go and do that after breakfast?’ she smirked.

It was not that Helen expected him to say yes but she felt that Bob could be pretty outrageous and there was nothing wrong in confessing to him sexually and seeing how he would react. It was fun and it was exciting, just how she wanted her life to be right now.

Last edited:
“It makes me so happy to hear you say that as likewise I’ve never been happier than I am with you right now I’m one lucky bastard! Oh gawd I love your sexy tits and the rest of your hot body but it’s much more than the physical attraction as just sitting here watching you eat breakfast while holding your hand means the world to me,” he was practically purring as he spoke. .
When she told him her kink it caught him off guard so he sat there in silence digesting what she had just said. So far, she had indulged in every one of his kinks and he still had not shown all of his off-beat desires. Obviously he would make her fantasy come to life.
Smiling he grabbed a sausage link off of her plate and rubbed it up and down between her breast before eating it, “Well sweetheart, the sooner you finish the sooner that I’ll cover your fabulous titties with my ooey gooey spunk!”.
Leaning down he briefly sucked one of her boobs into his mouth before getting up and dropping his undies to the floor. As she watched he stroked his member a few times before going over to his dresser and getting out his clothes consisting only of a t-shirt and shorts, skipping underwear for the upcoming adventure. Looking over he saw that she had just polished off the last bite. Taking the tray from her, “I’ll meet you in the front room.
As he rinsed the dishes he tried to think of a public place that had some risk but also less likely for them to be arrested. For example next to the police station was out of the question and preferably some place where children were less likely to hang out. Then it came to him, there was a park at the nearby college complete with benches and picnic tables. IT was actually very risky as there were plenty of professors who used the park who would not approve of what they would be doing. It might be a race to see if they could finish before a professor got the police there prior to Helen receiving her prize. The thought actually caused his cock to swell.
He had just grabbed a blanket as Helen appeared, taking her in his arms he kissed her almost violently, “There is a very nice park three blocks from here that will be just right! I cannot wait to cover these big fucking titties with my jism!”
The couple virtually ran to the park. Bob had Helen lay out the blanket as he set up his phone on the adjacent bench angled on a stand so that it would catch all of the action. Laying down beside her they started snogging. The action quickly became more intense, “Fuck Helen, I want to fuck your boobs right now!!!”

‘A sausage is nice Bob but yes you and your spunk are even better’ Helen told him with a juvenile laugh.

Yes Helen was playing games and having fun, rolling back time, looking for her teenage years that she had missed out on.

‘I love it the way you like my big boobs. I’ve tried to hide them away but with you I feel alive and confident. It’s great that I have somebody who likes the real me. You don’t mind do you, if I wear things to show them off when I am out with you? I used to be so shy, but now I feel so proud to be going out with you Bob.’

Helen felt so happy, a boyfriend, regular sex at last and who knows what might follow. What surprises Bob might have in store for her but it was great that he listened and embraced her needs however youthful and a bit silly. Helen played her part getting dressed in a top which showed her cleavage, that line where here boobs joined. There were inches and inches of it with increasing depth and then the curves of their outline due to the tight fitting garment. She knew she would take the eye. And particularly for Bob there was a short pleated skirt. She was wearing comfy knickers under as was her way, it was what her big botty appreciated.

‘I’m dressing for the part aren’t I, a bit of a slutty part, it is just how I am developing with you Bob’ she told him and she was. Going ahead with the anal like that had rather released her inhibitions. She felt now she had done that she could do virtually anything.

It was a soft landing for Helen on the grass in the park and she approached the snogging with desire and passion. She fully gave herself to it, making her tongue available at the front of her mouth and mixing the exploration of Bob’s own mouth with sweet lip kisses. She was gently and loving whilst occasionally lustful as their hands wandered and her juices began to flow. The way she looked at Bob should have told him all he needed to know.

Helen knew that if they were going to do it they had to be quite quick whilst there was nobody around. Her eyes surveyed the scene and all appeared clear for the act they were about to perform. It is not that she would have minded being watched. That was one of her secret kinks but it needed to be by the right person and not the authorities!!! She pulled it up, that is her top, right up to her neck as she lay on her back. She looked up at Bob and gave a wicked smile. ‘Here they are then’ she told him as she continued to look around, just to check. Yes her bra and boobs were on show. She pulled up her bra over the top of her boobs and the breasts wobbled all over her chest. Her areola were large to match the size of bosom. Her breasts looked delightful in the morning air, resting there, not looking as large as when hanging but more than enough to satisfy any breast lover.

‘I think they’re ready for fucking now’ she told him.

Seeing that Helen was looking around to check out their surroundings let Bob know that she was just as nervous about what they were doing as he was. This, for some reason, turned him on even more to the point he had trouble pulling his shorts down over his throbbing erection. Her boobs seemed to glisten in the sunlight and her nipples seemed to reach for the sky.
Unfortunately there was no way to straddle her chest with his shorts on or even around his knees so he ripped them off and laid them beside them before sliding on top of her. While this did have to be rather quick he couldn’t just thrust his cock between her mountainous jugs without leaning down and sensually kissing her mouth deeply first.
Gently he settled his butt on her stomach and moved forward until his rigid cock was flopping around on her breasts. His thighs worked to push her tits together so he used one hand to pull apart her massive jugs while he used his other hand to push his member down deep into her cleavage. Her boobs instantly engulfed his cock, it felt wonderful. Her silky skin felt amazing against his cock. Bob could feel Helen’s hands caressing all over him which turned him on even more.
“Oh fuck Helen, Your tits are amazing, so big, so plump! And shit, a guy could nurse on those heavenly nipples all day long! Are you ready for me to splash my seed all over your boobs and then wear the sticky goo all of the way back to my place?!”
Bob started slowly but quickly sped up realizing the time constraints. Soon he was leaking pre-cum now not caring about anything but cumming he was not sure if he caught some movement out of the corner of his eye. Soon he was pounding her chest like a jackhammer. He was on fire with his cock sometimes hitting Helen’s chin and lips. He reached out and began roughly playing with her breasts and tweaking her nipples. A growl escaped him as he whispered that he was about to cum. His first shot filled up the valley between her jugs and the spunk formed a small river down her stomach.
Then pulling back he shot a half dozen volleys on to her chest covering both of her boobs in his baby batter. It was truly an awesome sight.
He was still hotter than a firecracker and part of him wanted to push her panties aside and sink his still-hard cock into her pussy, but he could wait until he got her back into his bed. . He knew that she would love watching the video they had just made together so he held up his cock to the camera to show that it was dripping with his spunk.
Bob was still straddling her but having taken his weight off of her so that his cock was basically above her face while still panting he asked, “Oh my, how was that sexy lady?”

Sue was out for her early morning walk with her dog Bessie. It was usually so quiet and she liked to give her freedom which meant that she was off the lead. She yapped, of course she did, and it drew Sue's attention to the couple on the grass. She smirked and said 'come here' to the dog which she picked up in her arms and attached to a lead. That done out came her phone. Having company, even if it was her pet dog gave the liberal Sue confidence so she walked towards the pair, just as the were looking to clean and tidy up.

'Hi you two, having a fun time I see' Sue said as she looked at Bob and then Helen who seemed to be hurriedly covering up her breasts with all the cum over them.

'There's no need to rush on my account but you must come over to my place to clean up. In fact I insist you come over' Sue said in a no nonsense fashion. Sue raised her eyebrows and waggled her wrist with her phone in it to suggest that she might well have take some pics which could cause embarrassment. She wanted to keep this friendly though and made no mention. It was as if they had no choice and Sue explained as they were walking towards her apartment 'there's no way I was letting you slope off when you have got such wonderful tits and a man who is able to show such appreciation'

Once inside Sue provided towels and gave direction to the bathroom. She made tea and provided nibbles.

'Look you two I won't beat about the bush, I am an artist and run a weekly art classes, one of which is tomorrow. Would you model for us Helen? I mean yes naked for sketching, erotically. And Bob whilst she's doing that you could fuck my tits. If you go away I know you'll say no, so I want a yes now. Let's become good friends!'

Sue appreciated that the couple knew little about her which was probably a good thing, but she had met them when they had been at a disadvantage and had been nicely cultivating and grooming them. She could see by the way Bob looked at her meaty legs and backside that he was interested. She knew that her shorts did not exactly suit her figure but she was her own person and knew how to find a man, or girl for that matter, when she wanted one.

Meanwhile in town Bridget was saying goodbye to her mother. She had told her that she was meeting her friend Valerie but she was doing nothing of the sort. It was to be lunch with a gentleman by the name of Nigel. His relationship with Helen had given him confidence in their email communications and he had pushed for a date. Bridget had hardly been encouraging, largely because she had put on three stone since the pics on her profile had been taken, but had finally agreed. She just about fitted into the summer dress which was ordinary and buttoned up at the front. She just hoped that he liked the bigger style of girl. This was all rather new for Bridget but her colleagues on the tills in the supermarket had gone on so much about on line dating. Not that she believed them but she was determined to give it a go. There was no boyfriend and well there hadn't been anything for ages, what did she have to lose?

His cock was still dripping their combined juices when Bob was startled by the approaching stranger. . So much for Helen licking him clean. He saw the woman pull out her phone ready to take pictures but the best he could figure she hadn’t actually done so. Quickly he put his cock away and helped Helen to get her self back together.
Seeing the way Sue waved her phone around Bob decided to play it cool and listen to what she said and not call her bluff in case it was not a bluff at all. Looking over the woman he decided that she was very sexy but still not near as sexy as Helen.
The two women walked in front of Bob as they went to Sue’s allowing him to admire and compare their bubble butts.
When Sue handed them towels Bob took Helen by her hand and quickly found the bathroom and they cleaned each other up with Bob sampling some of his spunk from Helen’s tits and feeding her some of the sticky substance. He whispered to her that Sue might have photos of their park action but he was not sure. They returned to the front room and nibbled on the snacks as they listened to Sue’s proposition. Bob found it intriguing.
“I don’t know. You’ll have my girlfriend just on display like a piece of meat. What is in it for Helen? Fucking your tits would be fun I am sure,” he mused.
“I’ve got it! Instead or in addition to coming around tomorrow how about a preview. Right now, that way we’ll make sure that Helen has some fun as well. What do you say?” he walked up to Sue and placed his hands on her one on a breast the other on her ass.
He looked over at Helen as if to ask if this was ok with her as Sue backed away from his touch. Smiling he asked Sue, “So, are you all talk and no action? I bet you’d love to kiss Helen’s big tits and maybe even go down on her, wouldn’t you? Besides I would not settle just for fucking your big tits.”
It was if an alien had invaded his body as he spoke. He had the feeling in mere seconds one or both of these sexy women would put him back in his place. He hoped his little speech had not ruined things between him and Helen but if Sue did have video or photos his career would be in jeopardy. He stepped back over to Helen as he saw Sue considering the situation. He took Helen in his arms giving her rump a squeeze and whispered very quietly, “that was so fucking hot back there in the park.”

Nigel was truly excited about his lunch date with Bridget. While his fun with Helen and the other roommates had been satisfying he wanted a more meaningful relationship which is why he had gone on-line. It had taken awhile to woo Bridget but finally she had agreed to meet him. He wasn’t sure how to dress so he picked out a tight fitting pair of slacks and a nice polo shirt.
When he saw her sachet into the restaurant he was gob smacked by her beauty. It appeared that she was slightly more full figured than her photo but that only seemed to make her hotter in his eyes. He pulled out a chair for her, “You are incredibly more beautiful than your profile photo on the website. That photo just doesn’t even come close to doing you justice.”
Suddenly Nigel was a bit nervous as he took his seat not sure if he was even in this woman’s league.

Bob’s outburst took Helen unawares. It was not the sort of behaviour she expected from him and besides she could look after herself. It was surely for her to decide whether posing for some artistes was what she wanted to do and the way he had handled Sue was indeed disrespectful and treating her like a piece of meat.

Helen was truly disappointed, her boyfriend’s approach was not one that should come from a man intending to be a successful lawyer. There should be calm, analysis and reflection before a decision is taken.

What Helen didn’t want to do though was to show Bob up and give him cause for grievance against her because after all he only seemed to be seeking to protect her.

Helen moved her body a little away from Bob, but gently.

‘Thank you Bob, it’s OK but I would actually like to sit for the group. It will also be good for you to be around and part of things. I believe that is what Sue was trying to do, to be helpful and in fact give up her body the same as I would be doing but in a different way. Now my love please sit and have a drink, perhaps Sue has a beer and I just want to go and talk with Sue privately so we can make arrangements.’

It was to Sue’s art studio that they walked.

‘Thank you for that, this is the place, I think you should see it and make sure you are comfortable’ said Sue. Look I’ll level with you Helen, it’s my son, he’s 18 and seems to have this fascination with breasts. He’s never brought a girl home and I guess he might even be a virgin. I thought that if he could see a naked woman in the flesh and then perhaps meet you afterwards to get to know you as a person, it might develop him and help him along the way. He doesn’t see his dad anymore and I know I worry about him too much and try too hard but I would be awfully grateful’

‘No worries that would be perfectly fine’ said Helen in a confident manner as she found the idea of a 18 year old quite appealing

‘Really that would be so good of you Helen’

Helen wanted to give the lady reassurance and she put her arm around her body to give her a little cuddle

‘Come on let’s get back to my man Bob. I think it best if I get him home’

Sue just smiled ‘perhaps so, he can still have my tits tomorrow, if you’ll let him’

Helen smirked ‘I don’t see why not’ she said as she gave Sue a little lip kiss. ‘Us ladies need to make use of our men don’t we?’

Helen felt her maturity and confidence growing by the day. ‘Come on you, time for home’ she said to Bob as Sue made herself busy and let them make their own way out. On the way home she explained things fully to Bob giving him licence with the lady but also stressing in just that alongside the son there could well be other gentleman or ladies intentioned towards her. The truth was of course that Helen loved the thought of being on show and others lusting after her in a controlled environment, not that she wanted anything to happen! She imagined what she would like them to be thinking about her as they sketched. She wondered who in fact they would be, she rather scolded herself for not asking Sue more but she had wanted to get back to Bob.

‘’We can go back to bed later if you would like’ Helen told Bob. ‘I’m getting a huge appetite and it is not just for food. Perhaps we can get a bit kinky with each other’

Helen had rather taken over with the lady artist. She wouldn’t do that normally but it was just the thought of having those people looking at her which was such a turn on and the offer was one she just did not want to turn down.

…………………………………………….

Bridget listened to Nigel’s words which she liked to hear. She was fat, she knew she was and had let herself go. She had dedicated herself to her mother above all else. There had been men in her earlier years but things had not been quite right and there had been nobody to marry or settle down with. Now her sex was occasional and when it was convenient. As to the last time it was a workman, he’d promised her a discount and her mum was out. It had just been a case of ‘up onto the bed’ he had said. Her jeans were at her ankles and her panties got pulled down before he thrust away before his dollops of sperm landed on those bum cheeks. Not even a kiss, just the comment ‘ a good one love, great bum’.

Now here she was looking at a man who had interest in her and seemed a little nervous, just like her.

‘Thank you and you look nice too’ she said with a pleasant smile as she fidgeted in her seat. Her dress didn’t seem so tight now.

‘I don’t get out much and the menu looks very attractive’ she said as she perused what was on offer.

At first Bob was a bit irritated at Helen. He understood that as an independent woman that she did not need him to in essence speak for her but he hoped that she would understand that he was merely trying his best to be helpful. When he had touched the other woman he had misread something as he had figured that the main reason she dragged them to her place was for immediate sexual gratification and the art class was, in part, an excuse. He could also tell that she was really serious about the art class and he figured that they would have fun both days, now and after class.
So, after touching Sue he had really hoped for a threesome right then and there but alas it was not to be. Perhaps something would happen down the road.
Helen and Bob had a nice frank chat on the way back to her place. He told her that he did not fully trust the situation with Sue but also trusted Helen but just the same he would be more comfortable being there whilst she posed for this stranger. At one point he stiffened up and told her in no uncertain terms, “I loved fucking your titties but I am not going to just go around and fuck women’s boobs. I do not intend to be known as Mr. Tit-Fucker! If Sue wants to have fun with me and only if it’s ok with you I’ll do much more than fuck her boobs.”
He continued, “If you see fit to fuck her son that, of course, is fine with me, I’m not a hypocrite. However, I hope you agree at the first sign of an orgy we should leave.” He explained a bit further assuring her that if they found others at the class that they wanted to play with that just might be ok but he did not want to be in a room of sweating fucking bodies not knowing who was fucking whom.
After a couple of hours having eaten their lunch Bob took Helen’s hand and asked, “So, do you want to satisfy your other hunger now? If so, how about we find our way to the bedroom?”
Bob intended to be slow and seductive after the earlier events leaving it to Helen to let him know how kinky that they might get. Pulling her into his arms he softly kissed her as he rubbed her backside. Pulling her hair aside he nibbled on her earlobe and down her neck. He loved the feel of her against his body. His hands slid inside her skirt and he pushed it to the floor. Then he buried his face in her armpit as he pulled her blouse off over her head before trailing kisses over to her bra covered tits. Deftly he unclasped her bra and it joined her blouse and skirt on the carpet He only briefly kissed her sexy tits as he went to his knees in front of her.
“I’ve wanted to be here all day! So fucking sexy!” he groaned as he buried his face in her crotch for a good two minutes before taking off her panties.
He guided her over to the bed and whispered waiting for her to help him out of his few clothes, “Your turn!”

Nigel was completely smitten with Bridget and wanted to get to know her much better. The conversation seemed to flow swimmingly. They laughed and talked all the way through lunch. They seemed to have a lot in common.
Nigel hoped that she did not notice how often he checked out her breasts as well as the glimpses of thigh he got. When she got up to use the restroom he could not take his eyes off her very large sexy ass, it swayed so wonderful nearly putting him in a trance. He did not know which he wanted to do more bury his face between her tits or her plump butt.
Not wanting her to get away he just had to take a chance. He had a very good feeling about Bridget.
So, getting up his courage, “Bridget I know this is very short notice…but How would you like to go out tonight for dinner and whatever else you wish to do?”

Helen's day had taken a disappointing turn. What had started as fun and excitement had turned into aggravation due to the lady having seen her having sex between her breasts. It certainly seemed to have unsettled Bob.

In the course of their conversation Helen made some choice comments to Bob to express her frustrations. 'You seem to be making this rather about you Bob when it shouldn't be', she explained to him gently. 'I imagine that Sue only mentioned sex between her breasts as a bit of fun. I am not at all sure that she wants to have sex with you Bob but we can see about that one. You shouldn't go up and start grabbing strangers really and particularly in front of me, do you that that would make her more likely to have sex? Who said anything about sex with the son? I certainly didn't. I said that I would pose for the group and meet him afterwards so he could get to know me as a person. I don't even know him at all, he is a complete stranger to me right now. Just what sort of person do you think I am Bob?'

Helen could see cracks forming in their relationship already but was not going to back down about posing and meeting the young man. That would show weakness and she was not going to do that. She text back Sue. 'Thanks for the clean up. I'm really looking forward to the class tomorrow and also with meeting your son'

Her mind settled, Helen sought to rally herself. Sex was what Bob did best, that was becoming very evident and she soon moved on from their exchanges. She could not forget them though and how Bob had behaved, however much she tried. It served as a warning to her. That said her body responded to him and she began to enjoy their bedroom games. She felt a thrill at having the offer to undress him. Obviously she knew what was under but it was the way he used his body which always excited her. She knew she had aggravated Bob and thought she had the answer of how to deal with that. She believed that he might well need to get his aggression out of his system.

'Why don't you tie be to your bed, blindfold me and have your wicked way with me. We can have some chat too, dirty chat. I know I would like that. Let's make up a bit hey?' She didn't want Bob to think that she had lost her desire for him or that she wasn't prepared to submit for him.

She had his cock in her hand as she spoke. Helen felt it noticeably harden before she guided it into her mouth. She loved it's look and she enjoyed the taste as she sent up and down the length. Just lightly to give him the pleasure of some oral before she gave herself to him. She wanted to give him control, to do whatever he wanted to do with her body.

Bridget smiled and then responded to Nigel's offer. She moved her hand to his to hold it for the first time before she spoke

'Yes it is rather short notice and mum will be expecting me back so let's fix another date.............' Bridget could sense some disappointment in Nigel's eyes and then said with a little smirk 'I was hoping maybe though you would like to see me home and show me your place on the way. Perhaps we could stop off for a coffee or something'

Bridget had enjoyed her lunch with Nigel and afternoon sex with him would certainly make for completion of a perfect date. She could hold her head high with the girls at the supermarket and join in more with their tales. She could have truth to contribute rather than white lies.

Bridget wasn't shy. She was just big and needed belief in herself. As they sat back in the cab a few minutes later she looked forward at the driver who seemed intent on his driving. She closed her eyes and felt his lips and his hands. 'You're a man in a hurry' she whispered to him. He rather suited her!

Bob was not sure why he had gone wrong but was determined to fix things. Before retreating to his bedroom with Helen he tried one last time, “I am sorry that I misread everything. You will notice that when Sue backed away I took that as a no and immediately backed away. My mind was a jumble and I did the wrong thing. I also take things literally so when she mentioned fucking her tits I assumed she was serious. As for you and the young guy I must admit my mind was in the gutter and I was thinking with the wrong body part.”
He finished, “”You’re a lovely independent woman and I’ll defer to your wisdom on matters like these. As for tomorrow I hope that the experience will be fun for you and I’ll do my best to roll with the flow and wait for an explicit invitation and your approval before doing anything other than watching the session.”
He also told her that if she wished he would wait in Sue’s front room while she posed if she wished. Bob was determined to make this relationship work and knew that all relationships suffered bumps along the way and he hoped that this was only a bump. So, when he got Helen to his bedroom he started slowly and deliberately. After he had removed her clothes he rather enjoyed the way she stripped him. It was even better when she took his throbbing member into her mouth .
Helen’s cock sucking had re-ignited a fire in Bob so when she stood back up he kissed her hard and deep. They ground their bodies together as Bob mauled her ass like bread dough with his hands. As they kissed Bob remembered that he had a gadget that came off an old tripod which a 360 swivel. He could tie Helen’s wrists together to the swivel and tie the swivel to a rope connected to the headboard. Thus, he would be able to have full access to her entire body without the need of untying her. Coming up for air after their kiss he asked, “If you’re sure that you want to do this get your sexy ass on to the bed right fucking now.”
As she got on to the bed Bob pulled out one of his ties and the swivel piece from under the bed. Then looking he spotted an electrical cord. Quickly, in less than a minute, he put the three items together tying the cord to the headboard before moving to his girlfriend and tying her wrists together with his purple tie, IS this ok?”
He asked giving her a chance to back out. In reality he had very little experience with tying up a partner but wanted to please Helen very much while having his own fun. Once her hands were secured over his head he used another tie to blindfold her as she had suggested.
“Fuck you are sexy, love your pussy,” he cooed before he began to tickle her. He started with her feet and then explored looking for other ticklish spots including her armpits. Suddenly he left her. He didn’t know how she would react to what he had in mind. He came and ran an icecube over her belly and up and around her nipples before taking it down to her pussy. He liked seeing her body tense as the cold ran through her. “You’ve got nasty, stinky feet, they’re perfect,” he told her sucking them as he helped her roll over on to her stomach. He slid a pillow under her hips a perfect position for spanking andkissing. Later, he would ask her what she thought of various stuff and also had his ears wide open righ now for what ever she wanted at this very moment.

Disappointed in the lack of a date for tonight he suggested something on the weekend and got a noncommittal reply. But his mood quickly picked up when Bridget suggested stopping by his place for a drink. He hoped that that was code for snogging.
He decided to test things in the cab ridePutting his arm around her shoulder he drew her in for a kiss and caress. Purring, “Yes I am in a hurry, I’ve wanted to kiss you ever since you walked into the restaurant.”
He had just grazed his hand across her breast when the cab pulled up to his place. Fortunately when they got inside his roommates were all gone. He started to ask Bridget if she wanted a drink but before the words left his mouth they were kissing. His hands swept up her back under her blouse feeling her silky skin. He didn’t want to have sex on the front room floor so he guided her toward his bedroom and she willingly came along.

Helen sought to grasp what Bob had been saying and clarify matters a little bit. She certainly did not want him sitting in the lady's front room and brooding about what was going on next door! 'I understand' she told him. 'Do you fancy Sue?' she asked him. 'I know you will fancy other women, it is only natural and are you thinking that maybe.. we look to bring other people into our relationship for sex. Helen couldn't help but remind herself at how sexy she had found her little meetings with Nigel and didn't want to deny Bob. 'I mean if you two wanted to get it on, you and Sue, it would be with my blessing Bob. I know I am falling in love with you Bob, silly how it may seem and that is the whole you. I don't want to constrain you, that would be unfair!' It was difficult for Helen to say these words but she knew she had someone special in Bob and she needed to be adult as they worked out their future life together.

That said they moved onto the physical. 'I deserve this, I know I have been a bit of a bossy cow. I'll try and be better' said Helen as she offered herself up. 'You must punish me' Helen said light-heartedly. The words of Bob had struck a chord with Helen and she knew that he was honest and sincere. True he had some rough edges perhaps but he was human and Helen had come to realise that she wasn't likely to find everything perfect in a man. The fact that she had never had a boyfriend before him and had nobody to compare him with, was obviously an issue here.

As Bob tickled Helen wriggled and sniggered in rather a youthful way.

'Ouch, that's cold' she said as the felt the ice cube and then she wriggled more as he moved it lower and between her legs. 'Oh Bob this is different, this is.... well cold and well..... yes.' Then when he mentioned feet she nearly burst out laughing. She was happy again. What other man would give her some much attention and think of all these things to please her? Her body complied with his guidance and she moved onto her stomach. It made her feel a little vulnerable moving onto her front, her round large fleshy bottom being presented with the support of a pillow. However it did not stop her using her imagination.

'Bob,' she whispered. 'Have you thought of insertions, I mean sliding something unusual into my body, maybe a carrot or a nice little cucumber perhaps, a bottle even. Would that turn you on and make you really horny?'

Well if Bob was looking to be unusual she thought she ought to join in and she trusted Bob to do the right thing.

Bridget had got a man and she wasn't in a hurry to let him go. It had been so long and he seemed a decent guy. She wondered about him sexually of course and what he had in his locker. She was keen to find out. Thus when their lips joined her tongue willingly met his and her soft skin rather liked the way it was stroked and caressed. 'You've a nice place here' said Bridget as she looked around whilst she took her clothes off, not in the least being shy. It was as if this was routine for her... well it may have been all those years ago.

It was as if she was guiding Nigel. At first she lay on her back and pushed her pussy to the edge. His head got lost between her massive thighs. She felt his lips and his tongue and his fingers, both into her pussy and up her anus. 'You're a one' she whispered to herself. After a couple of squeals she was well wet and took his cock. He stood and fucked her as she was and then got up onto the bed and they did a nice doggy before she went onto her back. He hadn't cum. She liked that. He then used his fingers, getting inside her and making her. At first she spoke 'I should have brought my vibrator, my dildo' and chuckled but her words soon turned to sounds as he was relentless as he pleasured himself with the look or her body in orgasm, masses of flesh writhing away unable to escape his probing.

'I think I've wet your bed' chucked Bridget, before she lightly rubbed her hairy vagina. 'Come on, I think it's time for you to fuck me again'. The bed springs rattled as Nigel saw to this woman, his stomach on top of hers and his cock having ease of travel up and down her willing cunt. How could he deny her?

Fucking Bridget was nothing like the experience of Helen. Bridget was coarse and Bridget was dirty. She was damn noisy too, it seemed like there was a connection between her cunt and her mouth. Every little thing he did brought response and he had to admit she was one dirty sexy woman. He told her as much when he pulled out and plastered her face with his cum. That is what he had really done to the sexy sluts he had met in his life and there had been a few.

As Bridget left the room for the cab to get home to mum she wondered 'would she ever get to see Nigel again, had she given him too much, should she have kept something back. That was just not in her nature though.'

Nigel dozed off on his bed, it had taken it out of him. He needed to get his head together and work out his next step with Bridget. He couldn't look a gift horse... she was the sort of lady he had always dreamed about and now he had her... he mustn't let her slip away. He text her simply 'fantastic x, can't wait til next time'. That was nice, but didn't cut too much ice with Bridget, 'well let next time come soon then' she thought. ‘Yes I want more, much more of you and please don’t keep me waiting’ she text him.

Nigel closed his eyes and remembered, his cock hardened, he knew because he felt it and kept feeling it!

The sight of Helen’s ass on display for him was a lot to comprehend. Little did his blindfolded girlfriend know that the ice was not the only item he had brought in from his kitchen. All of his plans were short circuited as he could not resist planting his face momentarily between her cheeks. Then sitting up he ran his palm across her butt, “I have not had much experience with sexual spanking. But, there is no fucking way I can help myself with your hot ass on display like that!”
Reaching between her legs he cupped her pussy with one hand his middle finger teasing her clit. He started off very lightly striking her cheeks alternating which cheek he swatted. His swats got much harder and the motion of his finger got faster. After about 20 strikes he quit and kissed and caressed all over her pink ass.
Then it was time for the next surprise. He did not have any cucumbers or Carrots in the house but did find a thick polish sausage that he slowly inserted into her pussy. As he fucked her with the sausage his mouth busily ate her ass hole while he fingered her pussy lips and clit. Soon he replaced the sausage with his own sausage, fucking her deeply as he offered the polish to her.
Tiring of the game after playing awhile longer he untied her and made passionate love the rest of the evening. Cuddling up he assured her that he loved her more than anything in the world and if they fucked others he knew that there relationship was strong enough to have some side fun.
The next morning came and after he had a shower he watched Helen get ready to pose for Sue. IT was confusing to him how gussied up she was getting to pose naked but he respected that it was her way. They arrived at Sue’s right on time and she guided them to the studio. Bob was not sure what the next couple of hours held in store. He was determined to keep his word to Helen and let events take their natural course. IF Sue wanted sex he was willing and if more developed between Sue’s son and Helen than just a chat that would be totally up to her. Sue was looking even hotter than she had yesterday. He wondered what her role would be during the session, was she supervising, painting or free as the owner of the studio to do whatever she wished.

After dozing for a awhile Nigel could not fall back asleep when he noticed Bridget’s last text. As Nigel laid there he wished he had a current picture of Bridget as the one on the computer just did not do her fantastic large body justice. He would not ask for a nude picture though as he never wanted her to think that he could intimidate her by threatening to share her picture all over the internet, something he would never in a thousand years do, but she did not know that.
So, the next time they got together he would ask to take several PG rated pictures as even if things never worked out he would have something to remember the beautiful woman by. The longer he laid there the more frustrated he got and eventually could not help himself and furiously jacked off shooting a load a couple feet into the air landing on his stomach. He just had to reply one more time before he drove himself nuts. He texted, “Briget, this was the hottest date I’ve ever been on and I don’t mean only the sex which was out of this world but everything you are so smart funny and a bit snarky all things I think are great. No, I do not want to keep you waiting. I’ll pick you up Friday night at 7:00 and we will go on a real nice date unless you say no!”
He hoped the direct approach worked. He, of course, would be alright if she proposed another night. Finally he was able to snuggle down in his covers not worried about a reply as Bridget may already be fast asleep.

Back