A Most Terrifying Engagement (closed)

When the power went out she started to get anxious, but she wasn’t too frightened just yet. After all, regardless of the darkness, Vanta (she now couldn’t help but think of it by that name) shouldn’t be able to enter this space. Andrea tried to comfort herself with this knowledge, pulling up a game on her computer.

While the game distracted her a little, her mind couldn't help but keep wandering back to that creature. What if it was angry about yesterday night? Would it decide that it liked her better in its stomach than at the altar now that it had likely recovered?

Knock knock knock
The first knock made her jump, her wide eyes turning to the door. He still couldn't get in, right? She nervously bit her fingernail before realizing what she was doing. Chewing her nails was a bad habit that she had thought she successfully overcome years ago, yet here she was with her fingernail in her mouth again. The woman lowered her hand with difficulty as she listened to what Vanta had to say.

Wow, its voice sounded a lot different even from the one it had used in the basement. It sounded... like the echo of a person. She pondered the words themselves and found herself wondering whether it was apologizing simply to try to get into her good graces, or whether it actually meant its words. No no no, she couldn't be suckered in like this. This thing was trying to trick her. It was important that she keep her guard up to protect herself, lest it take advantage of her.

Andrea looked away from the door and didn't acknowledge it, hoping that it would go away. Though the next moment, she was greeted with a pair of green eyes attached to a body that was shockingly human-like. The suddenness of its arrival made her flinch, and her heart fluttered in fear: it had lied to her. It had laid a trap, and now she was caught like a butterfly in a bucket of ink. It had deceived her about this place’s safety, and like a fool she had believed it.

Its eyes were rather hypnotic and beautiful in an eery way, and she couldn't help but stare at them as they came closer. She trembled and braced herself for its wrath, but instead felt its tender touch. Why was it... looking at her like that? It looked at her as though she was the most precious jewel one moment, and then the next it seemed to be overwhelmed. How it could even physically cry, she wasn't sure, but the sight confused her. There didn't seem to be a reason for it to cry, and yet here it was, cupping her cheeks as they- THEY?!

Why were there two of it?! Her unnerved gaze went back and forth between them, unsure as she was for which she should focus on. Why did it matter which gender it was?

The kisses to her cheeks weren't particularly unexpected, but the kisses to her lips were. Both of its lips were warm and soft like a human's and she couldn't help but feel a soft blush creep onto her cheeks as each of them moaned against her mouth as though her lips felt like pleasure given physical form. Fortunately it didn't seem like it knew how to deepen the kisses, as the thought of its inky black tongue in her mouth wasn't the most appealing thought.

At that point she was a more than a bit confused, alarmed, and flustered, even more so when she felt it starting to push up her nightgown.

Suddenly, it clicked. The attractive bodies with different genders, the "first time" comment, the lip-kisses, the moans, the inappropriate touching... With horror, she realized that the monster wanted to fuck her. How would it even do that?! On second thought, she really didn't want to find out.

"N-no!" she sputtered, dodging the male one's next kiss and quickly scrambling to her hands and knees so she could scamper to the side of the bed and to the floor. Taking a couple of steps backwards, she reflexively covered her chest with her arms. "What are you doing?!" At this point they both knew what it was doing, but in her flustered shock, she couldn't come up with anything better to say.

Last edited:
Vanta's two bodies turned to Andrea with their eyes full of desire. It felt her fear and worry and drank of it carefully, fighting the urge to guzzle it down, lest its old habits come back. Both bodies slowly got off of the bed (Vanta having to fight its nature to not just have them teleport next to Andrea) and headed over to Andrea, trying to be act nonthreatening despite the fact they towered over her. The female body tenderly put its arms on Andrea's shoulders while the male body circled behind her.

"It's okay Andrea." It said, "I know you're scared but you came to this room where scared children are comforted and where couples"...it paused, trying to search the words, before settling for Andrea's parents' term for what went on in the bedroom..."fuck the shit out of each other" and you left that note on the door." It rubbed her shoulders as the male body played the voices of Andrea's Parents.

"Shhh...no talking, Andrea just got to sleep."

"Don't ruin things by talking, just take your pants off like a good little boy."

"Less talking, more fucking."

The male body put its strong hands on Andrea's sides, and smoothed her nightie down. It leaned its massive frame down and whispered in her ear, "Andrea, I'm scared too. I spent the day trying to understand the pain you've experienced. Not just the pain I caused you but the pain and betrayal you felt...all the loneliness you were left with and I almost didn't survive." It nibbled on her ear, while the female body kissed her on the forehead and then continued,

"But what kept me going was thinking about that young woman on the couch who had been so scared of the monster that had its teeth against her yet was willing to talk to that same monster and teach it about love and passion." The female body said, kneeling down and kissing Andrea's belly, letting its lips press against the thin fabric.

"That image of her kept me going," The male body said, kissing the back of her neck, "she was comforting, warm, and became my light...and what was it she said about how love felt? And when I woke up this evening, I had a hunger greater than my hunger for fear," Vanta kissed the nape of her neck, feeling her pulse as the female body kissed lower and lower, "the hunger to see her and comfort her, to let her know she would never have to feel that pain again. I'm still learning but I think that's passion."

The female body slid its hands up Andrea's legs until their digits were against her panties. It looked up at Andrea with its pleading, hungry eyes, "Andrea, you're so brave to take this step with me...let me reward your bravery and trust. I promise: no more betrayal, no more lies, no more hurt."

The male body turned Andrea to face it, "Just comfort, warmth and love. I love you Andrea." It kissed her long and deep. Its hot tongue briefly reached out to Andrea's and flicked against its tip before it broke the kiss with a wet smack. The female body, using the distraction, yanked Andrea's panties down with a smooth yet swift motion and pushed its head up, under the green nightie and began to lick between Andreas legs, at first randomly, lapping at her thighs, and then honing in on Andrea's slit, which it began to lick at and dip its flexible tongue inside of before it pulled back and worked its way to Andrea's clit, which it began to lick with wild abandon as the male half watched Andrea's reaction.

Though she was standing in an empty space, she felt cornered by the two forms Vanta had chosen when they approached her on either side. When they were on the bed, she hadn't been able to appreciate just how tall they were. Standing next to them though, she found her five foot 5 inch self dwarfed by their size and very much intimidated. Even the female one could have been a basketball star, her breast practically at eye-level. They were attractive breasts to be sure, but that didn't make things any less anxious for her. The opposite, really. Generally speaking, she was more attracted to men than women, but there had been times here and there when she had found a woman attractive enough to consider asking out. She had always chickened out, but there was something about women that fit the "Dommy Mommy" archetype that occasionally drew her eye.

Of the things he could have said, "fuck the shit out of each other" was not what she expected to come out of its mouth. Maybe "make love" or "satisfy each other," or even "get romantic," would have been in the realm of possibilities in her mind, but that particular phrase was shocking.

More shocking was what she heard played out before her, instantly recognizing the voices of her mom and dad. The female Vanta was given a look of pure disgust. God, hearing her parents say such things made her stomach flip, especially the one where her mom called her dad "little boy." Ugh... Were they role-playing? No, she didn't want to know. She knew her parents had a very active sex life (unfortunately), but she didn't want any of the details. It clicked for her where the misunderstanding had come from though. Vanta thought that her note meant that she didn't want to talk, she wanted to fuck. Though why it assumed that she would want to fuck it at all was beyond her.

Its whisper and nibble on her ear made her cringe away from it slightly, partly from the lingering disgust of hearing her parents, partly from the way it tickled. The thing said that it was afraid too? She doubted it. What could an ancient shadow entity be afraid of? It was most likely just saying such a thing to make her feel like it related to her. It was puzzling to hear it mention "the loneliness she was left with." When was she left with loneliness? She wondered if it might be assuming that she was lonely when it left her to go back down to the basement. If that was the case, then it was sorely mistaken.

With each kiss, her body seemed to heat up a bit, tingles sent down her spine and through her loins at each tender gesture. She would have liked to be able to escape from their combined affections, but the male one had her boxed in from the back with its hands on her sides and the female one was blocking her from moving forward, especially when it knelt down. As such she was stuck, forced to stand there and feel each brush of their lips and listen to each word of their speech.

Those female hands were going alarmingly high on her legs, and she squirmed slightly under its touch. She wasn't able to tell it to keep its hands to itself though, as the next moment she found the male form's lips colliding with her own in a way that took her breath away.

It loved her?! There was no way it could love her. Sure, it sounded lovestruck and full of admiration and desire, but yesterday it hadn't known what the word 'love' even meant. There was no doubt that it had seen her parents going at it, so she assumed it was trying to recreate what it saw in an effort to get her to let her guard down. It didn't truly understand love and connection, though it was doing a very good job at seeming as though it understood passion.

To her surprise, its tongue wasn't as disgusting as she thought it would be. For all intents and purposes, it was like a normal tongue: hot, wet, and soft. Another surprise was that she could actually feel the heat of its breath mingling with her own. She thought she felt something sliding down her thighs, but she couldn't be sure since her focus was mainly on the male at the time. That would soon change as soon as she felt those licks on her thighs. They made her squirm again, though there was no way to prevent her from reaching Andrea's own private valley.

The first thing she gasped when her lips were released was "fuck!" on account of the female Vanta's slick tongue sliding around her cunt. It had been a while since someone had eaten her out, especially since Josh hadn't liked to.

Though she wished circumstances were different, she ended up having to cling to him for support in order to remain standing. Her legs felt unsteady beneath her so her only recourse had been to put her hands on his shoulders and hold on for dear life. His shoulders felt firm and strong in her grip; it was a wonder how a shadow could conjure up such a form. The woman panted softly, trying very hard to fight any other noises that wanted to escape her lips.

"V-Vanta!" she protested breathlessly, having unintentionally used its new name due to the state her mind was in. This time it was her own eyes that were pleading as she tipped her face up to look at him. "Stop! Please, I-I can't!" The next moment her eyes closed and she couldn't help but let out a little needy whimper. Andrea's head was spinning. She was supposed to get away, to dissipate it with a flashlight or something before running and perhaps fleeing to a church. And yet here she was trembling in the dark not from fear, but from pleasure. She was still afraid; of course she was. However, that agile tongue could not be ignored.

Vanta heard her pleas, looked at her pleading little eyes, and then felt her squirm atop its female body while she held onto its male body. It felt happy: she had said its name and while there was still fear, she was now emanating something that was feeling even more appealing, a feeling that took over both of its bodies and caused a shudder so strong that Vanta had to use all of its will to keep its bodies from merging back together, a feeling that coursed through it like a river of raw energy…a feeling that it instinctively knew was carnal pleasure.

“Yes, you can, Andrea, you can.” Vanta finally spoke through its male body, a sigh escaping along with its words, “maybe you can’t trust that I love you, maybe you can’t believe that I have changed since last night…but you can trust your body and how it feels. You deserve to feel good and I can tell your body craves it.”

It took one of the hands Andrea had placed on it for support and wrapped its hand around hers as his other hand reached down and scrunched the now unguarded nightie up until it could slide under the hem and then work its way around her front and up her smooth belly, trailing its fingers up along her rib cage and then up to her right breast and softly moved it up and down, appreciating the weight of it and how it felt so different from the rest of Andrea’s flesh. The hand worked its way up to the areola, where its fingertips danced atop it until the index and middle finger found the nub of her nipple and began to gently squeeze and pinch until they slid off before they repeated the process.

The female body was no less busy. Vanta had decided it would try its best to avoid growing any new limbs or organs from what two humans were meant to have so Andrea would be less scared of him, even keeping both bodies’ genitals concealed with them until they were needed. However, as it licked away at Andrea’s bean, it thought of how it had barely gotten to enjoy the taste of Andrea’s cunt, and grew a second, longer tongue under the tongue that was pleasuring her, that snaked into the young woman’s slit and Lapped away at at the taste it found while the first tongue continued to lick her clit, altering its method as it gauged the pleasure radiating from her, hoping that in the darkness, Andrea would just believe it had a preternaturally skilled tongue.

Feeling her quiver, the female body lifted Andrea’s right leg over her shoulder so she could support her and have better access to Andrea’s womanhood. Its fingers slid up the outside of Andrea’s legs, up her toned thighs and then dug their tips into her firm ass. The body cooed and then briefly rolled the tongues back into its mouth.

“Let me take care of you, babygirl.” It said, with a sultry tone, staring up at her with eyes hungry for more pleasure, Vanta borrowing words from the couples it has observed over many years, “you gave me such a nice name, now let Vanta take care of you.”

And with that, she went back to licking her with both tongues.

The male body kissed Andrea’s lips again and again. It assumed her hesitation must be nervousness about taking this next step in their “relationship” not terror. After all, after it spent the whole prior day experiencing pain, it knew relief was like finding an oasis in a desert and the little bit of pleasure he had felt from Andrea so far was even better than that. Who would want to ever turn down pleasure?

With that confidence in mind, the male body asked:

“Tell me what you want Andrea. Tell me what your body longs for and I’ll do everything I can for you.”

Last edited:
Was she craving it? Maybe her mind wasn’t, but admittedly she couldn’t deny that her body wanted release. Every lick punctuated that fact, forcing her to come to terms with her fate: regardless of what she did, Vanta was going to make her come. This was especially true from the way it felt like female Vanta was learning how to move its tongue in just the right ways.

The way it took her hand was rather gentlemanly, though the way it groped her was not. It seemed to know just what to do to get her wetter, her sensitive nipple pert between its fingers.

Wait. How was the female Vanta doing that? With a mix of horror and arousal, she realized that it was using two tongues. The idea of it was sexy, but she really didn’t want to imagine what that might look like so she kept herself from looking down at the female form until it spoke (with one tongue, fortunately).

Andrea’s cheeks reddened a bit more upon hearing what it had to say, the woman feeling a tingle go right down her body. It looked at her like it might eat her up, and not in a horrifyingly morbid way. They both did, actually. Well, they were the same person she supposed.

What did she want? Did she want it to stop? No. Did she want it to keep going? Also no. It was terribly confusing, and she admittedly was finding it hard to think anymore from the two erotic figures that lavished her with their hands, tongues, and lips. Andrea wanted to escape, or perhaps she didn’t. If only it was someone else who was in her bedroom that night. If only she didn’t remember those uncountable rows of teeth on her skin, or the way she had almost been sucked into its slimy body. Despite what it looked like currently, it was terror given physical form and she couldn’t help but only assume that at some point the curtain would drop. Just like Josh, it would whisper sweet nothings in her ear to placate her before twisting her life so it could gorge on her misery.

“I want- I want-“ Andrea couldn’t finish that sentence.

The pleasure wasn’t worth the pain she knew would follow.

Regardless, her body had no such qualms.

It all culminated into a feeling of pure bliss that gathered and blossomed from her core, making her body shiver and shake. A high-pitched feminine cry came forth, as though declaring to the world that her body had succumbed to the seduction from the creature of the night. At that point she was relying entirely on the two Vantas to keep her from falling. Her arms and legs had lost their strength. She didn’t want to fall and she didn’t trust that the thing would catch her, but she supposed if she indeed crashed to the floor then at least she might be able to escape.

Vanta felt the clashing emotions in Andrea and considered, if only briefly, stopping to talk to her once more, but right as it did, Andrea let out a wild cry and a burst of pleasure which not only filled her with bliss but reverberated through both of Vanta’s bodies, causing them to moan and shudder so violently, that they briefly lost their grip on Andrea, and it was only thanks to being wedged between the two bodies that her descent was slowed enough that the male body was able to catch under her armpits after unintentionally forcing her nightie off over her head, while the female body wrapped its arms around Andrea’s thighs and rose up on legs that were shuddering, with its tongues’ still licking as it was in shock from the experience and didn’t know what else to do.

Vanta was so shaken up that the two bodies could only just deposit her on the bed before they collapsed alongside her and weakly snuggled against her, with the male body being the big spoon while the female body pressed her chest against Andrea’s and kissed her forehead.

“See…” the bodies said in unison, the shock of what they experienced making Vanta lose its fine control, “didn’t that feel good?” They breathed heavily: the effort to stay solid after such a shock putting a strain on their recently constructed respiratory and circulatory systems. Instead they focused on just caressing Andrea as she rode out her orgasm and whispering “it’s okay, it’s okay, the sheer powerful bliss having been so violent that despite the pleasure, Vanta wasn’t entirely sure that the young woman hadn’t had some kind of attack.

When they finally felt able to, still weakly holding Andrea, the female body spoke.

“Andrea, I know you’re still scared of me…and that’s okay.” It said sincerely, “What I was saying earlier was that I learned about how what I did yesterday when I mused about eating you.” Vanta’s male body quickly interjected “And I swear I Have no intention nor did I have any intention of eating you” and then the female body continued “I spent yesterday night trying to understand pain and I…emulated what it felt like to have all of those mouths clamped on me. It was terrifying and like you, it made me lose consciousness (while Vanta was trying to not lie, it had gained an ounce of tact, and realized Andrea might not appreciate that it had in fact taken advantage of it nigh-on invincibility to experience being eaten and digested by countless mouths). I’m sorry, I’m very sorry.”

Vanta then decided to come clean about something else: “I also looked at your phone last night. I only got on it for a bit but I saw the messages from Josh. I don’t completely understand what happened but I’m sorry. Not just for looking through your phone but what happened to you. You deserve happiness…and even if I ultimately can’t be the one to give that to you, I just want to know you’ll be okay.”

Vanta looked at Andrea and waited to see what she would say

Andrea listened as she lay there between them, her eyes closed and her breath coming in tired pants. That had been one of the strongest orgasms she had experienced in a very long time, perhaps ever. As such, she felt like she need a little time to recover, and thankfully that seemed to be the case for Vanta as well.

When he was done speaking, her eyes opened and she looked at the female Vanta in front of her somberly. "I loved him. I was so happy. He was charming, funny, flirty... I felt safe with him and I thought we were going to be together for a very long time. " Andrea started to feel that familiar ache in her chest and she swallowed before continuing. "And then he slowly started to change. He became selfish and controlling, and he no longer loved me in the same way. He would get angry and-" she blinked her eyes a few times to try to stave off the tears, a deep breath helping her to do so. "He would hurt me and tell me that I brought it upon myself. Everything I said was twisted to suit his own narrative, and I'm still terrified that someday he'll find me. Ironically, he scares me just as much as you do."

Her heart fluttered with that familiar fear: that fear that made her check twice at night to make sure all the doors were locked; the fear that made her put all her social medias on private; the fear that she would one day find herself looking into the obsessive eyes of a man who wanted to own her body and soul without a care for her own feelings.

The woman sat up and turned her stony-green gaze to the male version of Vanta, "Frankly, I don't believe you. You say such sweet things to me, but I know they're fake. I know you're clever, I know you're capable of biding your time until you can cause the most pain, the most fear. That's what you wanted wasn't it? Mature fears to feed on?"

Her tone had slowly changed to one of anger, the woman continuing on in her rant. "Even if you weren't bullshitting me, it could have been anyone, any child. You don't want me to be happy, you want your human to be happy, whoever that might have been. I just happen to be the one who said the right word at the right time. I'm not attractive to you, you don't have a bond with me- you're just going through the motions and doing what you think will make me lower my guard. Don't pretend that you care about Andrea when you don't. Just- just stay away from me!"

The brunette shoved him away and scrambled off the bed, scooping up night nightie as she ran out of the room. Her intention was to grab the large flashlight off the kitchen counter, get in her car, and drive to a hotel or something, maybe even just drive until morning.

Why was she so angry, and why did she feel like its words had twisted inside her? Perhaps she was tired of hearing lies that dripped of sugar, or perhaps she was afraid of being hurt again.

Back