High society friends with benefits (CLOSED For wombat9966)

"Oh you want to use them with Jennifer. She'll be here after lunch. So do you want to make the molds of your cock now or later?" Callie said. She was smiling at Heath. She brushed her hair behind her ears and she picked up a slice of toast from his tray of food.

She bite on the slice of toast. She looked at him as she stroked his leg. "So what do you have planned for us to do with your extra cock moulds?" She asked looking at him. She was looking forward to have the time with Jennifer.

"Do you want to skip school today and just get ready for Jennifer to turn up?" She asked. She ran her hand through her hair and she was smiling happily at him.

"Yes I think we are due A day off. As for what we are going to do with them well I have a wicked idea. I saw how much you enjoyed your little ride last night and was wondering if you would like to do the same thing to Jennifer? We will have to create a strap on belt with two of my cocks so you can put one in her pussy and the other in her ass and then you can pound away at her just like I did you."

Heath saw her eyes light up at that suggestion but they were still a little confused. He took another bite of his breakfast and looked at her. "Confused about the third one aren't you. Well that goes on the other side so it can slip into you silly. Don't want you to miss out on the fun now do we. I thought we could make her airtight. You get her down below and I will take her mouth and we will fuck her hard between us. Maybe put her in the suspension harness she liked so much last time and see how much weight her nipples can stand at the same time. Maybe put a small one on her clit too," he suggested.

"Yeah we are. It isn't like we'll get kicked out. Our parents have too much money involved in the school for us to be kicked out. Oh I'd like to DP Jennifer very much. Give her such a fucking. I enjoyed the DP by your cocks, I'm sure the slut will love it." Callie said grinning. She was happy with his suggestion and couldn't wait for the little slut to come. It was a few hours away and it was already making her wet thinking of it.

She just remembered him saying three strap on dildos and he'd only explained two. She looked at him puzzled. She was happy he explained it to her. She'd get one in her. "By the way babes I got some new bigger weights. I knew she was coming so knew to get the heavier ones. You know she's such a pain slut." She said. She smiled happy with the fact they were getting to play with their little pain slut today.

"I'm going to get the casting set." She said. She got off the bed and went into her coded closet. She looked around and finally found the casting set. She shut the closet and locked it with the code. She smiled at him. "Ready to make more of your cock? Maybe for christmas we can get all our sluts one so they can practices taking you in every hole." She said.

"Well then, Maybe for Christmas this year I will make it a truly white one for you and fill all three of your holes with my cum and then paint your body white with it, what do you say?"Heath laughed as she approached him with the kit.

"We better keep this cast of my cock handy if you want to make so many replica's of it Callie, in fact why don't you make two just in case. It will increase production anyway," he chuckled. "I just hope you can get your hands on enough rubber latex ."

He watched as Callie stirred up the plaster of paris and then tested it to make sure it was of the right consistency. Then she loaded up the tube he was going to thrust into and brought it over along with some Vaseline so it would not stick when it was time to take it out. "Are you ready Heath," she purred. He felt himself stirring and grinned at her. "Not quite yet but I am sure you will get me there very quickly."

"I like the sound of a truly white christmas covered and filled with your cum. I have a few ideas for your christmas presents naughty Mrs Santa needing a big bit of coal in her stocking or maybe I can make you a sex doll me for when you miss me and I can't be with you. Which one would you prefer or do you want both?" She said.

She was stirring the plaster listening to him talking. "Yeah we can make two. I can get hold of as much rubber latex as I need, you know me I have my ways of getting what I want and I know people." She said. She was glad they were skipping school today. They needed to get ready for one of their favourite sluts. She knew today would be a day full of hot sex.

She loaded up the tube that Heath would thrust into. She grabbed the vaseline she didn't want to end up in A&E with him having the tube stuck to his cock. He told her he wasn't quite ready yet. She put the things on the side. She switched on her cd player and some sexy dance music played. Her body started moving.

She slowly slipped off her dress. Under was- http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/d3/d5/97/d3d5971a83a04361392fa4768c9b6987.jpg. She was dancing for him just the way he liked her too. Her boobs jiggling and her ass too. She crawled onto the bed. She licked his cock. "You know last night was very hot and I think our slut is going to love experiencing some of what I did but you know tonight after being submissive last night I'm going to be so harsh on her." She said.

She took him into her mouth and she sucked hard on his big cock. No one knew his cock as well as she did. She knew just how to suck him to drive him crazy. If she really wanted she could having him cumming in minutes but she never did want that. She liked teasing him and giving him a long blow job that drove him crazy.

Heath gasped as Callie's mouth descended over his cock and sucked him inside. He always was amazed at how good Callie was at sucking him off. She seemed to know exactly where all his sensitive spots where located and just how to stroke them to excite him. She could get him up and hard in record time and then keep him hard for as long as she wanted too.

She had the knack of knowing when he was getting too close to the edge and backing off, then returning to exciting him all over again. Now was no exception to that rule. She sucked him in and rolled her tongue all over his shaft as she moved up and down his rigid pole. He sucked in his breath and pulled her off as he looked in her eyes.

"Get the tube Callie and put me inside. I have a feeling this mold is going to be a bit bigger than the last one," he gasped.

Heath pulled Callie's mouth off his hard big cock. She looked at his cock he was looking a bit bigger than usual. She grabbed the tube. "I think it will be too. Your looking a little bigger than normal." She said.

She kissed him as she moved the tube so he could plunge into it. "Maybe I should fine a pussy one. I know how much you love my pussy. You could use it when your all alone and lonely in your bed." She said.

She had been researching on one for her pussy. She had one coming in the post in a few days so it wouldn't be to long till he could use her pussy instead of his hand when he was alone and horny.

"I got a new sexy outfit for me and our slut to wear both black in Leather/PVC. You excited for our slut to come?" She said looking at him and smiling.

"You know I love fucking you Callie, but I do love the different experiences we get with the other girls we dominate and with our little slut it is a very different experience. Being so in control and causing her just enough pain for it to be pleasurable without going too far is a real balancing act. Remember when we first started and she had to use her safe word a lot as we were just going to extremes too much. Now I can't remember the last time she said it and we have done some pretty far out things with her. I think she is becoming more addicted and we are becoming better at inducing pain in her. In fact I have another idea she might find a little shocking as well for tonight. Do you still have that metal vibe you showed me last time? You know the one you said you were getting more of because it felt so good inside you when it got slick."

"Heath I know you love fucking me and I love fucking you too but I enjoy playing with our sluts. We aren't the typical couple but as long as we both enjoy it that's all that matters. I love being dominant together. Yes at first we had a few self control problems but now we know what to do and Jennifer loves it. I got a few new Metal Vibes so what is your idea baby?" She said. She was stroking his balls keeping his cock hard in the tube. She smiled at him. "I love what we have Heath and we are good together. We are a good team and our sluts love us together." She said. She leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips. She was teasing his balls with her fingers.

Heath moaned as she continued to keep him hard and he had a little trouble keeping track of his thoughts. "Remember when our mothers both bought those silly muscle stimulators to tone up their arms and legs while they sat in front of the TV because they just didn't have the time? Well I have thought of another use for them. They basically use low jolts of electrical current to stimulate the muscles. What we are going to do is attach a pad to the bottom of one of the metal dildos and then put it inside Jennifer. Then starting at the lowest setting we can gradually increase the power until she tells us to stop. What do you think?

He continued to breath deeply as she manipulated his balls just right. keeping him on the edge but not pushing him over. He drew her in for a deep kiss and whispered to her. "God once I have done these two casts you are going to get such a fucking. You have got me so fucking horny."

"I like your idea and I bet she can take it at its highest level. She's a slut who likes a lot of pain." She said. She was looking at him. She kissed him passionately as she stroked his chest. "We need to make sure we don't tire each other out. Jennifer is a slut who likes a long fucking. She loves us fucking her." She said. She smiled at him as she brushed her hair out of her face. Pulled the first tube off his cock. She left it on the side to set. She licked at his balls as she got the other tube from the side. She put it into place and his cock went in to make another cast. She kept her mouth on his balls she took them into her mouth. She sucked on his balls.

Heath sucked in his breath as her mouth worked over his balls. Again his cock swelled and he was surprised it was actually fitting in the tube even though it was a large cylinder. The magical things she was doing to him was driving him to the edge and almost beyond but she would stop just short and back off or quickly ram a finger at the base of his cock and stop him from cumming.

He grabbed her head and ran his fingers through her hair. "I just hope we have time to make your new harness Callie. I want you to be able to join in the fun today. Speaking of fun though if I am not allowed to tire myself out or you then I am going to unload down your throat as soon as you take this next mold off my prick. You have got me so worked up I am going to give you a stomach full and still be able to fill our little sluts needs."

Heath grabbed Callie by her head. His fingers running through her long hair. "We"ll have time huni. I want my sexy new harness looking hot. I like having a dick with our sluts. Well I am feeling peckish so you filling my mouth is a good idea. You I know I love your taste." She said. She kissed him. The second one had set she pulled the tube of his cock and she wiped his cock before taking him straight in her mouth. With his fingers entangled in her hair he'd be able to fuck her mouth. She loved him fucking her mouth.

Heath knew what Callie wanted as soon as she wiped him off and plunged herself back down on his cock, and he really was in the mood to give it to her. He entangled his hands in her hair tighter and then thrust up into her mouth while pulling her head down hard. He knew she didn't mind the rough treatment and in fact enjoyed it and right know it was exactly what he needed.

He had managed to shove three quarters of his cock down her throat in that first thrust but he knew Callie could take all of him so he pushed her off him then speared back in thrusting his hips forward and impaling her on his cock. Almost all of it disappeared down her throat and he felt at least two inches actually enter her actual throat as she swallowed him down. He loved how she did that and he pulled out and thrust back in hard finally feeding her all of his cock and mashing her nose right into his pubic bone as he added another inch down her throat.

Now he began to fuck her face in earnest as he pounded into her, using her hair for leverage as he plunged into her mouth as if it was her pussy. Of course her pussy never sucked him so much as he slid out or licked his cock as he plunged in and out either. Callie was an expert at this and in no time he was ready to fill her belly.

"Oh fuck Callie you are just so good. Here it comes, I am going to fill you up baby," He began then thrust right down her throat and unloaded two massive spurts straight into her belly. Pulling back so his head now rested in her mouth he continued to spurt out his load. After she had kept him so close for hours it was huge and he came for what seemed like minutes. Finally he stopped and slumped back on the bed exhausted and ran his hands lovingly through his lovers hair. "God I love you Callie."

Callie loved the rough treatment from Heath. He was the only guy she would ever let be rough with her and take control. Last night was a proof of it. She would never let any guy use her that way and let them dominate her. She didn't want any other guy but Heath. He was more than enough for her but she did like pussy so slut play would continue.

He had some of his cock thrusting in her mouth. He then pushed her off. She could take him all and he knew it. He thrusted his hips hard forward. His cock disappeared down her throat. She held a few inches in her actual throat. She was only one of the few people who could suck his full cock. She was gagging a little he pulled out and then thrust back in.

Her nose was right up against his pubic bone. She loved feeling him so deep in her mouth. He began using her hair to help him fuck her face. She loved when he fucked her face. She didn't know why but she found it such a turn on having him fuck her face just as if it was her pussy or ass. She was expert on sucking and fucking him.

She knew he was going to cum and her thoughts were confirmed when he said here it comes. He came first down her throat and then pulled so his head was in her mouth. She looked up at him as he gave her load after load. She swallowed up all of his cum as he slumped on the bed. His hands ran through her hair. "I love you too Heath." She said stroked his chest as she leaned in and kissed him.

She moved off the bed and picked up the moulds of his cock. She held it over her pussy. "How do I look with a cock?" She asked with a laugh. She then went into the cupboard and got a two dildo harness. "Can you sort my harness out for me baby?" She asked passing him the harness. She was holding onto the two moulds of his cock.

Heath smiled lazily as he sat up and motioned her over. He strapped the harness onto her and then took first one then the other of the molds and positioned them where he thought they should go. He finally had the position looking right and quickly pushed the tube against her a little and twisted leaving a small white circle of left over plaster. He then look at her and felt around and carefully put another circle where he thought the third one should go towards the base.

"Okay Callie you can take it off now and get to making three plastic, hard latex pricks,"He smiled. "I hope we have time to do this before she gets here because I really want this to happen now. Still we have plenty of time. We have all weekend with her and we should probably start setting up for her anyway. We have to get all our whips, paddles and other toys out. Set up the restraints. Put up the suspension harness, and re purpose the home gym. Oh and find your mothers exercise workout machine."

Heath got up but did not bother getting dressed. He didn't think he would be dressed for the next three days anyway so why bother putting anything on now. It was time to work a little now so he could play a lot later.

Heath fitted Olivia's harness and put the molds in place. She liked having two of his big dick to use to fuck Jennifer. Today was going to be very fun with Jennifer. He told her to take off her harness now. He told her to make three plastic/pvc version of his big hard cock. She smiled at him as she stepped out her harness.

"Hun don't stress we have time. We are going to have a lot of fun babes. Jennifer is up for anything." She said. She got to making molds of the cocks on her harness so she wouldn't have to do his again. It was easier having the harness to make more molds.

"The whips, paddles and toys are in the trunk under my bed. The code 3741. You deal with the suspension harness and the thing your wanting will be in the cupboard in the gym." She said. She watched him moving around naked. She looked at him as she was making the three hard plastic/pvc dildos.

"I'll go get the thing your wanting from the gym and then get changed." She said. She went down to get what he needed. She went back to him and put it on the bed. She went into her walking in wardrobe and changed into http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jgUcVcneXGE/TeUFK5JJMoI/AAAAAAAAARQ/LEE5NvKyOz4/s1600/01BRBOAS1058_Z.jpg and http://thumbs.thatsmyboot.com/medium/black-leather-6-1-2-0-14224.jpg. She came out to him. "What you think Heath?" She asked.

"Very nice babe, I love that look." Heath had been very busy. He had ropes and handcuffs out next to Callie's bed. An assortment of whips, paddles and floggers arranged on a tray so they could be taken anywhere in the house quickly. He had found Callie's collection of metal vibrators and dildos and had selected two of each, one semi small and one large, as well as butt plugs, regular vibrators, and dildos for her. Nipple clamps and weights. The full set of clamps they had made for her. Two for her ears, one nose, two nipples, one clit and two for labia lips all joined by chains.

He had also transformed her fathers home gym into a playroom for them. His weight bench made an easy flogging point. He had hung up the suspension harness from some hooks they had had installed secretly and had hung a big inspirational poster for her dad from. He had made a few adjustments to the home gym, locking certain points and securing others with rope and chain and now they had a kind of rack or whipping post or standing securing post. It was the best they could do. They had learned to adapt and use what they had.

By the time he was finished it was getting close to the time Jennifer was due to arrive. "Hey Babe, she is catching a taxi over right or did you send the limo over to pick her up this time?"

"She's coming by limo huni. I put a little number I wanted to wear in it. She should be hear very soon." She said. She pulled Heath's body to hers. She ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed him passionately. She was excited for Jennifer to arrive. Moments later the door went. "You wait here. I'm gonna go let her in." She said. She kissed him before going down to the let Jennifer in. Jennifer was in http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/161231864391_1.jpg (without the cuffs).

She lead her up the stairs. She took her to the bedroom. "Heath what do you think of the outfit I choose for little miss slutty pants?" She asked. She ran her fingers through her hair. She was happy Jennifer was here. "We have so much planned for you." She said. Her hand slapped at Jennifer's ass. She leaned in and kissed Jennifer on the lips. She was glad Jennifer was here. She slapped at her ass again. She loved Jennifer's body so much. She had a hot body.

"Now Heath what should we start with?" She asked with a grin. She was already getting so wet. Her mind was filled of things she wanted to do while Jennifer was with them. She only came into town every now and then and only for a few days so Heath and her was going to have to make the most of the few days she was with them.

Heath walked slowly over to Jennifer and smiled at her. She had already taken in his naked state and her eyes had widened in appreciation and wonder again at his size and a small smile played on her lips. "Hello Jennifer, have you been a good little girl since your last visit?"

"No master I have been a bad girl and need to be punished. Please punish me as you see fit."

Heath smiled as she slipped straight into her slave girl persona. She had learned early that if she didn't she would be punished severely, and even though she enjoyed pain heath had made sure she had not enjoyed that punishment all that much. He walked over and lifted up her tiny dress and as usual she wasn't wearing any panties and a nice butt plug was already inserted. "Ah Callie look. Our little slave is learning. I wonder if she wore this during her whole flight or just when she landed. Well Slave. Answer me." He said as he slapped her on her ass with a hard sting.

She groaned loudly and panted and managed to pant out. "My whole flight Master. Thirteen hours." Heath smiled and moved to the front where she was completely shaven and saw the small string of beads hanging out. "These as well?"
"Yes Master."
"How many times did you cum slave. How wet were you during your flight," he asked looking at Callie over he shoulder and nodding as she smacked her ass again. Jennifer groaned again and Heath saw she was almost about to cum again.
"I lost count after fifteen master. I had to change my panties at least four times because they were so wet."
Heath chuckled and began to slowly pull the small beads out. As they came out they got bigger and bigger. Callie was smacking Jennifers ass with a riding crop now and she was panting with pleasure. He knew she was on the verge of another orgasm but he didn't want her to have one. "Don't you dare cum slave. Not yet and not from this. I or your Mistress will tell you when you are allowed to and not before." He continued to pull them out slowly until the last one the size of a golf ball popped out She was dripping by this stage and so close he could smell it, literally.

Callie looked between Jennifer's legs. She saw she was so wet. She was dripping wet. Her juices were dripping down her longs legs. "Your such a bad girl being all wet already. I think you need punishing." She said. She grabbed hold of Jennifer's hips and pushed her over the bed. "Arch like you've been taught." She said. She grabbed the riding crop from the side. She hit her ass hard with it. "Bad bad bad girl." She said. She hit the crop against her ass a few times getting harder and harder.

Callie passed Heath a whip. "Give her tits a good seeing too." Callie said. She ran the crop between Jennifer's pussy lips. Jennifer was so wet. Callie lifted the crop and hit it against her pussy hard. Jennifer stayed quite. She was well trained. Callie hit harder wanting her to scream out. Jennifer screamed out. "What do you say?" Callie asked her. "Thank you Mistress." Jennifer said. Callie hit her pussy again. "Good little slut." Callie said.

Callie carried on hitting at her pussy knowing how much Jennifer loved it. "Can I cum Mistress?" Jennifer asked. "You little whore ready already. No you can't cum. You know the rules you cum when we say so you better not or I will make you cry with this crop. You know I will." She said pushing the crop hard against her pussy.

Heath took the small cat-of-nine tails from Callie and began to whip their playthings breasts. He didn't want to mark her up too much so soon, so he kept it light enough to only leave welts but still strong enough to have her wincing each time they lashed against her. Of course he knew she loved it and her swollen, erect nipples told him how right he was.

He heard Callie's comments and stopped the whipping for a minute and got out the nipple clamps with the small weights on. He rubbed them all around her breasts then clipped them on causing her nipples and her pert breasts to sag down a little. She moaned in pleasure and he picked up the whip and continued to lash her adding to her pleasure.

He also began to whip her belly getting close to her pussy but not interfering with what Callie was doing. He then lashed her back as well. Soon she was crisscrossed with tiny strips of red lines from the lashes.

Heath finally put the lash down and approached her head. He put his cock to her lips. "You must be hungry after your flight my little slut. Open up and I will give you something to eat." Jennifer eagerly opened her mouth and he grabbed a handful of her long hair on both sides of her hair and thrust all the way down her throat in one thrust and started to fuck her face roughly. Jennifer was another of the girls that could deep throat him. She had been trained well and she loved having him roughly face fuck her and Heath was happy to oblige.

Callie looked over Jennifer's shoulder watching Heath whip at her boobs. She saw how erect her nipples were. Jennifer loved having her body whipped. She knew Heath was going soft on her for now because he didn't like marking the sluts up to early on. Jennifer moaned out quietly as Heath clipped the nipples clamps on her nipples. They had small weights on. She could take a lot of weights pulling on her nipples so it didn't really bother her, the small weights. When Heath started whipping her boobs again she bite her lip.

Callie was still using the crop on her pussy. Callie pulled the crop away seeing her juices on it. She stuck her tongue out and licked her juices off it. She tasted nice and sweet. Callie watched Heath put the whip down. She saw his cock into the eager sluts mouth. Heaths hands went to her hair. He thrusted into her mouth. Jennifer like Callie could take him fully in her mouth. Jennifer had been trained too. Callie moved to her front. She grabbed her hair roughly.

She held her down on his cock making her gag. She liked hearing her gagging. Her other hand went to the nipple clamps and she pulled hard on them. She could hear Jennifer moaning out with a mouth full of cock. Callie added another small weight to each side. She got the crop and started lashing at her boobs. "Good little slut swallow up Masters cock. See if you can make him cum right now if you do you get reward and if not you get punished." She said.

Heath could see the pleasure in both Jennifer and Callie's eyes. When Jennifer heard Callie's order he saw her hesitation and knew what she was thinking. What would be more fun for her, A mouthful of cum for her or more punishment. Then she began to really work his cock over and he knew she had mind up. He smiled at her and she saw that he had seen her little hesitation. Her eyes widened and she started to really try to make him cum.

Her tongue wrapped itself around his shaft every time he withdrew like a snake, licking him as her lips clamped themselves around him and sucked him for all she was worth. He grabbed more of her hair and tugging it by it's roots, he began to pound in and out of her harder and faster. She moaned in ecstasy as his cock tickled her halfway down her throat and she continued to suck him going for her reward.

Heath felt his cum bubbling up but he wasn't going to let her have a lot of it. As he felt the first spurts blowing out he pulled all the way out and sprayed her whole face with his cum, coating it as she tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth. Once her whole face was covered he covered her hair until he felt himself almost drained then stuck it back in her mouth and let her suck the last few spurts out. "Well done little slut. Callie why don't you give our pet her reward."

Callie grinned watching Heath cover their sluts face in hot sticky cum. She always looked so pretty with it on her face. She saw Jen trying to catch some in her mouth but wasn't get much at all. Heath started covering her hair in cum and then he put his cock back in her mouth letting her get the last few drops.

Heath told her well done then told Callie why don't you give their pet a reward. Callie knelt down and kissed Jen she also got some cum as well as Jennifer's tongue in her mouth. "Don't you look pretty covered in cum." Callie said. She wiped some of Jen's chin with her fingers. She pushed her fingers deep in her mouth.

"You've been very good so far so you get to choose your treat. You either get me making you cum or you can get smothered by pussy, I know how much you like it." She said. She ran her fingers through Jen's cum covered her. She pulled her fingers away and licked up the cum on her fingers. She look at Jen waiting to hear what she choose for her reward.

Back