High society friends with benefits (CLOSED For wombat9966)

Heath watched as Jennifer thought about her reward and he knew how torn she was. She loved to eat pussy and she especially loved to eat Callie's. Her record so far had been one solid hour of lapping at her cunt and when Callie had moved away she had still tried to go after it.

On the other hand, she also loved Callie fucking her hard with her strap ons. It was a case of did she feel like being fucked after being teased all flight or did she want to feast on her Mistresses Pussy first?

"Please Mistress, Fuck me hard. I need it so bad after being teased so much by the toy you made me wear on the plane. I want you to treat me like your very own sex toy Mistress."

"God choice pet and you are my sex toy." Callie said. Callie slapped her tits before getting out a single cocked strap on to fuck her with. She wasn't going to use the double cocked one yet. She wanted to work her over first before giving her the biggest treat.

She thrust her cock into her face. "Suck." She commanded. Jen like the good slut started lubing it up with her mouth. Callie thrusted hard fully into her mouth. Callie held her nose and kept the cock buried in her mouth. Callie enjoyed hearing her struggle for breath.

Callie let her go. Jen was coughing and spluttering. Callie moved behind her and didn't go in gently she just pushed it full into with one hard push. She was taking her roughly and hard. "Take it you slut." She said. She slapped her ass as she was fucking her pussy hard just how Jen liked.

Heath watched as Callie pounded into Jen's Pussy. The skinny flight attendant was crying out and tears were running out her eyes but Heath could see the pleasure on her face and smell the excitement from her pussy. She was enjoying this and getting off on it as much as Callie was. He could feel himself getting hard again but he would be using that in a different manner soon. What he wanted now was to help Callie out.

He got the heavier weights from the stand and attached them to Jens nipples. They pulled right down now and she cried out in pain and pleasure as she felt the new sensations on her nipples. Heath smiled as he picked up the small bamboo switch and began to hit her breasts with it. Each hit sent ripples down her breast to her nipple and into the weight causing more and more sensations to ripple through her. Suddenly he had a great idea.

"Callie stop for a minute." She looked puzzled at him but she plunged into her one last time and left herself buried inside as he retrieved another semi large weight from the bench and clipped it to her clit piercing. It pulled it down a little and again Jen whimpered and gasped. Looking at Callie Heath grinned and started to smack her breasts again as he said, "Give her everything you have my love,Make her scream in pleasure and pain. I want to see her cum and cum."

Callie saw Heath attach the heavier weights on Jen's hard nipples. The weights pulled her nipples down hard. Jen cried out. Callie was thrusting roughly into Jen's pussy. She was giving it to her hard as Heath hit at her boobs. She heard Heath tell her to stop for a minute. She looked at him confused.

She plunged into Jen one last time hard and then left it deep burrowed in Jen's pussy. Callie's eyes followed Heath as he moved. She saw him grab the large weight for clit. Callie grinned at him. She liked his idea very much. He attached it to her clit piercing. It pulled hard down on her clit.

Jen was crying out. Heath started smacking at her boobs. He told her to give her everything and to make her scream in pleasure and pain and to also make her cum. That was just what she was going to do to her. "Jen your a dirty slut aren't you?" Callie said. "Yes yes yes I am. I am a dirty slut." Jen screamed out as Callie was giving it as hard as she could to Jen.

"Can I cum now?" Jen asked. "Yes cum bitch." Callie shouted at her. Callie was slamming hard into Jen. Jen was feeling so much pain but more pleasure. Jen was cumming all over the dildo. She was screaming out loudly. Jen loved her visits to see her Master and Mistress so much.

as Heath watched Jen cum he grinned then got up and walked behind Callie who was still pumping into her. Reaching around he began to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. Leaning in next to her ear he nibbled on it then whispered. "Slowly Callie, slowly. We have all weekend. Don't break her yet."

He eased her out then unstrapped her and brought the dildo up to her lips and fed her some of their pets juices allowing her to take about half of the strap on inside of her mouth. Then casually tossing it onto the bed he led both girls towards the playroom.

When he got there he had Callie sit in a high backed chair that he had positioned near her dads weight bench. He had placed two of her mothers step benches on it and he led Jen over to it. Bending her way over it her head was almost in Callies lap and her ass was way in the air. He hands dangled to the floor and Heath grinned and pulled out two sets of manacles and buckled her arms to her legs. She now couldn't move. He went and got a riding crop and examined his target.

Her ass was open to him as her position opened her crack wide and he could see her plug still buried firmly inside her. Her pussy lips were swollen and wet with the pounding the had already endured and the excitement she was feeling now and her clit weight still hung there as did her nipple ones.

"Start eating your mistresses pussy Slut. You will not be allowed to cum again until she has cum three times, so your release is up to you and your tongue." Heath watched as she dove into Callies pussy and he smlled as she immediately threw her head back and moaned. One thing Jen was good at was eating pussy. Heath lined up her ass and brought the riding crop down with a sharp crack leaving a red welt. Well he was good to and he would see who wold break first. Jiggling her butt plug, he whacked her again and smiled. It was going to be fun.

Heath told Callie slowly, they had all weekend and not to break her yet. Callie sometimes lost control when it came to their slut Jen. She loved giving it to her hard. Heath eased the strap on off her. He brought the dildo to her lips.
Callie took half the dildo in her mouth and she sucked on it tasting their pets juices.

Heath then threw it onto the bed. He took them too the playroom. Heath sat Callie down on a chair near the weight bench. He put two step benches on it. He put Jen over it. Jen's head landed in her lap. Her ass was in the air and her hands dangled to the floor. Jen's arms were buckled to her legs. Jen wasn't able to move at all.

Heath picked up the riding crop. The weights on her nipples and clit were really pulling and it hurt but she loved it. Heath ordered Jen to eat Callie's pussy. She was told she would not be allowed to cum unless she made Callie cum three times. Jen's tongue dove into her pussy. Callie moaned out.

Callie watched Heath brought the riding crop down on Jen's ass. Jen moaned out into Callie's pussy. Callie pulled on Jen's weights on her nipples. Callie moaned feeling Jen's tongue moving in her. Callie bite her lip hard. She felt herself starting to cum on Jen's tongue. "Oh god yes." She cried out.

Heath smiled as Callie cried out in pleasure. Jen was doing a fabulous job and he continued to smack her ass with the stinging slaps she loved. He continued until it glowed a nice cherry red all over from her tail bone to the tops of her thighs. His eyes lit up at the sight and he looked at her pussy which was dripping down her thighs. It looked like she had tan lines as he had not touched her there and all the area surrounding it was bright red. The clit weight jiggled each time he struck her and he smiled as he heard her moan into Callie's pussy.

He smacked her lightly but firmly on her outer lips and her head shot up as she screamed in pleasure. "Now now my little toy," he said pushing her head back into Callie's pussy harshly, "You have to make your mistress cum twice more before you are allowed too remember."

He again whacked her sensitive lips, and then set up a steady rhythm to tease her. He was waiting for Callie to cum for a second time before he played his final trick, but for now this would do.

Heath smacked at Jen's outer lips. She was so wet. Jen loved pleasing both her mistress and master. They gave her so much pleasure/pain and it felt so good that they deserved all the pleasure she could give them. Heath told her she had to make Callie cum twice before she was allowed to cum again.

He whacked at her sensitive lips making Jen groan into Callie's pussy. Jen pushed her tongue deep into Callie again. She moved her tongue around in Callie just the way she liked it. "Oh you little slut you know how to do it." Callie moaned out. She slapped hard at Jen's boobs and then pulled hard on the weights.

Callie gripped to the seat as she was cumming all over Jen's tongue, lips and chin. Callie pulled her out from between her legs. Callie kissed Jen tasting her cum on Jen's lips. "Now Heath how do you think she should give me my last orgasm." Callie said.

Heath paused. He knew Jen wouldn't mind the pain of getting her ass hit some more but he could tell it needed a rest if they were to be doing this all weekend. He would play his final trick to her and get some relief himself at the same time. Of course it would tease the hell out of her and drive her close to cumming. In fact he was pretty sure it would force her over the edge and they would be forced to punish her.

"Unlock her Callie I will be right back. I have a great idea for her last task." Heath walked back to the room and soon returned hiding something behind his back. He found Callie with her tongue buried down Jens throat and the two of them grinding against each other while Callie lightly smacked Jens ass. "Okay Callie if your that Horny then bend over the bench," he directed her. She quickly complied and he fitted a strap on with an attachment for Jen as well to her. She had a cock standing out proudly in front of her and one deep inside her. "Just put it inside her to the hilt and stop slave." Jen looked confused but nodded. "Yes Master."

She approached Callie and grabbed her hips and positioned the head and gently slid the head in then rammed the rest in deep inside her. Both girls cried out as the cocks inside them hit bottom. Jen stopped and held still and Heath moved behind her and caressed her ass. She shivered in pain and delight then in one swift movement he pulled the plug from her ass and replaced it with his hard cock, plunging it in before her muscles could contract again.

He slid in easily but he was far bigger than the plug had been and Jen cried out as he stretched her as he buried himself deep in her bowels until finally his pelvis met her glowing butt cheeks and caused more pain. She howled in delight and almost came then, but Heath lent forward and grabbed her long hair and pulled her head back violently. "Uh,Uh slave. No cumming until your Mistress does, so you better get those hips of yours moving. If you cum before her you know you will be punished severely. Now fuck your Mistress and make her cum."

Callie looked at Heath wondering what he had planned. She unlocked Jen as Heath walked out the room. She didn't even notice when he came back because her and Jen were making out and grinding against each other. Both of them were so hot and horny. Callie slapped Jen's ass and watched it jiggle.

She only realised Heath was there when she heard him say if your that horny bend over the bench. She pulled her lips away from Jen's and bend over. Callie moaned out feeling the strap on slide into her pussy. Callie moaned out and so did Jen. Callie figured out it was one of the double strap ons.

Now obviously Callie got the bigger one. Callie heard the butt plug leave Jen's ass and she knew Heath was going to fuck it. Jen cried out as Heath slid into her. It turned Callie on so much. Heath reminded Jen no cumming until she did and if Jen disobeyed there would be a punishment.

Jen's hips started working her hips faster into Callie driving the strap on deeper into Callie as well as herself. They were both moaning out. "Are you wanting to cum slut? If so harder you pathetic slut. This may make you cum with a strap on but not me. I get Heath all the time so I'm use to the best now give me the best." Callie said.

Jen so wanted to cum. Her hips were working as fast and hard as they could into Callie. Callie was moaning out. "Yes that's it." She cried out. The strap on was pounding against her g-spot. Callie bite hard down on her lip. Her eyes lids fluttering. She was cumming and it was so good and powerful.

Heath heard Callie cum and knew Jen would want her reward now but he decided to tease her a bit more. "Keep drilling into your Mistress. I want to see you drive her to new heights of pleasure. See if you can force multiple orgasms out of her. Go on Slave, work for your relief."

He stopped moving his own hips and moved most of the way out of her rectum so that when she fucked deep into Callie he almost popped out of her. She reacted by forcing herself back onto him to get him back inside of her, but found she could only go so far until she almost came out of Callie. She was being teased and she knew it but she thrust as much as she can of him into her before thrusting hard and deep into Callie again before grinding herself back onto him.

As she struck bottom inside Callie, Heath rewarded her with a stinging slap on her ass cheeks. He heard both Callie and Jen groaning in delight and knew even with him not pounding into her ass, Jen just may cum from this treatment.

Jen was fucking Callie deep and set her off onto another orgasm. She bite her lip hard. She grabbed hard and the nipple clamp chain and pulled hard. Jen cried out loving the intense pain. Heath wasn't fucking her ass anymore and Callie saw the look of disappoint me in her eyes. Jen was trying to force herself back on his cock. With her trying to get back on his cock. She wasn't giving Callie's pussy the attention it needed. "Jen are you wanting to be allowed to cum, if you are I suggest you focus on fucking me more than Heath." She said.

Callie pulled even harder on the chain connecting the nipple clamps. She was annoyed at Jen for not giving her pussy the attention it deserved. Jen was their slut and she needed to concentrate on their needs not her own. Jen was second when it came to needs and wants. Callie wasn't impressed with Jen right now not at all. The slut knew who was in charge and needed to do just as she was told.

Jen thrusted into her hard and deep and she moaned loudly. "Good girl that's what Mistress likes. You know not to disappoint me more than once don't you? You don't want these clamps ripped off like last time you disappointed me twice, do you?" She said. Jen was in her deep now and it felt good. Callie held onto the chain on the nipple clamps feeling herself cum again. "Heath don't let her cum yet. I don't think she's earned it." She said.

Heath slapped Jen's ass and pulled her hair back. "You heard your mistress slave. No cumming now. You have to work harder on her. Concentrate more on your mistress and less on yourself no matter what I do."

Heath suddenly thrust back fully into her as hard as he could while pulling back hard on her hair. He was so powerful he thrust her deep within Callie as well as she collapsed forward. He pulled out and thrust forward again just as strong but she had braced herself this time and was ready. He leaned forward and after twisting his hand in her hair he pulled it back to where he was almost choking her and then bit her ear. He thrust in hard and brutally into her ass then whispered in her ear. "If you don't get your hips moving and fuck your mistress properly, I am going to tear your ass apart you little bitch."

Callie smiled watching Heath fuck Jen's ass brutally. Every time he thrust deep into Jen it sent the strap on deep into her wet pussy. She was looking at Heath moaning. He was thrust into more brutally each time making Callie have an intense feeling in her pussy. She felt herself cumming but it wasn't due to Jen it was due to Heath. "Heath I think she needs punishing. She depending on your thrusting that makes the strap on go deeper in me and makes me feel good." She said. Callie's hands went to Jen's boobs. She slapped her boobs. "Jen you are being so disappointing today. You know better than to disappoint. Have you forgot your training or are you pissing me off on purpose." Callie said. Her hand tugged hard on the chain. "You know what I said I'd do if you disappointed me again don't you?" Callie said. "No please Mistress don't." Jen whispered. Callie slapped her in the face. "You silly little slut. Your making this worse for yourself. Shut your pretty little mouth or I'll shut it for you." Callie said. Callie had the chain in her hand and she pulled it as hard as she could pulling the clamps off Jen's nipples making Jen scream out so loudly.

Heath smiled at Callie and pulled all the way out of Jen and pulled her up by her hair. "You have disappointed your mistress Slave and for that you must be punished." He led her over towards the home gym machine. He had made a few modifications here and had hidden a little surprise bellow the bench he had made in shop class.

The long bar used for shoulder muscles and back was now set at it's highest setting and two wrist restraints were attached to it. He had also put the counter weight to 400kg so Jen would not be pulling it down. He locked her arms in outstretched then her legs locked in straddling the bench. There was enough room for either of them to lay on the bench on get behind her and swing an object, but Heath had another plan. Twisting her already abused nipples brought another scream from her but no codeword and he knew she was enjoying this despite appearances.

Reaching below the bench he pulled out a small box and a long metal pole. Callie looked puzzled as did Jen but he grinned. "I told you I would punish you Jen and I will. You are not allowed to cum until your Mistress says so." With that he placed the box underneath Jen and attached the pole and adjusted it until it was close to her pussy. Then opening the side of the box he pulled out a 7 inch rubber dildo that was almost 5 inches around. It had a hole in the base that slipped onto the pole and clipped on and he inserted a good inch into her stretching her wide. She groaned as it entered her. Then he turned the machine on and played with a dial on the back. The pole pistoned up and into her slowly stretching her and plunging the huge dildo inside of her. Then back out and in again.

"Callie come here," Heath called out. Bending her over he showed her the control. "This knob controls the speed. At the moment it is on one and I would keep it there for at least the first couple of minutes until she is stretched out. Then just have fun, but no going past five until she is warmed up."

He moved away leaving her bent over then got behind her and grabbing her hips smoothly entered her ass. After all he needed some relief as well. He began to fuck Callie slowly and deeply. He wanted to make her feel good, but he wanted to last a long time.

Callie watched Heath pull Jen up by her hair and tell her she must be punished. He took her to a home gym machine. Callie knew he'd made some modifications to the stuff in the gym but didn't know what exactly. He locked her arms and legs down. Callie looked at Jen. Jen wasn't in the most comfy positions but she was being punished so comfort didn't matter. Heath was making Jen scream out twisting her abused red nipples.

Callie watched as the dildo plunged into her stretching her out. Callie really liked watching this machine in Jen's pussy. Heath called her over and showed her the control. "I really like this machine. I want you to use it on me soon." She whispered to him. She was bent over watching the dildo go in Jen. Heath moved behind her and grab her hips. He slid easily into her ass. She moaned out. He was slowly and deeply fucking her.

"Come on Heath give me it how I like it." She said. He knew she liked it hard. She liked a bit of pain with her pleasure. Callie turned the sex machine up to two. Jen cried out loudly. The dildo was stretching her out so much. It felt so different but so good. Jen was a complete pain slut who was loving the machine. She knew this was punishment but she was loving it.

Heath knew Callie wanted him to plunge into her and ravage her ass, just like he had Jen's but he knew if he did he would not last long. Instead he began to thrust in deeply at a reasonable pace before ramming the last inch or so hard into her. Then he withdrew very slowly, teasing her on the way out. He knew this was not what she wanted but it was also something that drove her wild.

At the same time he leaned over and grabbed her breasts and started to pinch her nipples. Nowhere near as hard as he would on Jen but hard enough that he heard her moan and squeal in delight. He knew he had only minutes before he himself was beyond control and would finally allow himself to take Callie like she and he wanted him to, but for now he enjoyed teasing her.

Callie was so frustrated that she put the control up to four skipping three. She was taking her frustration out on the little slut Jen. Jen was crying out loudly. She was feeling some pain but liked it very much. She bite her lip hard. "Oh god." She cried out. "Don't you dare cum you little slut." Callie shouted at her. Heath was playing with her boobs. Callie moaned out. Heath knew how she liked her boobs played with.

He knew how she liked be fucked but he wasn't giving it to her. She was so wet for him. "Heath stop teasing me." Callie cried out. Callie's eyes were looking at Jen's stretched out pussy and it really turned her on. She heard Jen's moans were turning into her I need to cum moans. "You cum and that dildo is going in your ass at speed 5." Called said. Callie pushed herself hard on Heath's cock.

Heath smiled as Callie took her frustrations out on Jen. he watched as his machine plunged the huge dildo faster into their little slaves hungry pussy. It was like watching her getting fisted it was that wide but it was 7 inches long going into her as well. Heath could see the juices running out of her though and knew that she was loving it. He just wondered if Callie was going to allow her to cum or if she was going to cum regardless. Heath decided to help Jen out and put Callie in a good mood.

He grabbed her nipples and twisted hard for the last time then grabbed her hips and then thrust into her ass as hard as he could, mashing his pelvic bone into her ass checks and almost sending her flying forward. His grip tightened on her and he began to pound away at her ass, burying himself into her rectum deep and hard. He was going to cum soon now, but before he did he was going to make sure Callie knew she had been well and truly fucked up the ass.

Heath grabbed hard at her nipples and he twisted them hard. Callie moaned out. He was thrusting hard into her. He was giving her what she wanted. He was giving it to her nice and hard. He was gripping her body hard. She was loving he was finally giving her what she wanted. He was pounding her ass. She was now screaming out. "Oh god." She screamed. She began cumming. She was able to cum through anal and loved it. She felt so good.

She turned the machine up to 5. "Jen you dirty little slut cum." Callie said. The machine was really taking Jen hard. Her pussy was getting completely stretched out. The big dildo was driving her crazy. Jen was screaming out as Callie did too. They were both getting a fucking of a life time. Jen was cumming so much on the dildo and Callie was cumming hard on Heath's big cock.

Watching Jen cum as hard as she did all over the invader thrusting into her, and hearing the screams of pleasure from the two girls was more than Heath could stand. As Callie's ass clenched around his cock as she came, he thrust harder and harder into her rectum, stuffing himself up further into her as he was hitting her cheeks with bruising force and his cock actually grew again if that was actually possible.

Finally he reached the point of no return and with a last massive thrust he plunged deep into her and unloaded a vast amount of semen directly into her greedy bowels. Hot liquid shot into her body as he grunted out his pleasure as he pulled out and thrust back in harder, exploding again inside of her. He managed to do this five more times before collapsing across her back in exhaustion, his semi hard cock still buried inside her.

Back