High society friends with benefits (CLOSED For wombat9966)

"You drive me crazy." She said smiling at him. She saw it as a good thing how crazy he drove her. He always knew how to get her worked up. She wondered what the next person to sit at their table would think when they saw the puddle of her juices. He always got her squirting. He knew how she liked it and knew how to tease her.

Her pussy was dying for some release but that wasn't going to come till break. They went to the next lesson which went by quickly and before she knew it they were heading to the student lounge. She was excited for them to get their hands on their new play thing but she knew she couldn't go crazy this time with their toy because of what happened with the last.

The were first in the room and not to much later the shy brunette walked into the room. Callie smiled at her before going to the door and locking it. "Now seeing as your new here, I think I need to explain that me and Heath rule this school and you will do what we want. Tell me is your little pussy untouched?" She said. The girl was sat looking at Callie and Heath nervous. "Um yes." She said. "Oh Heath she's an innocent one, I told you. What shall we have her do first?" Callie said. The girl was fidgetting nervous but she could feel her pussy getting wet.

Heath looked her over. She was indeed a little looker and only needed some of Callie's magic to bring it out in her. "Well perhaps we should see what we have to work with first shall we. How about we get her to strip off. I always like to see the blank canvas first," he smiled.

"Good idea that we see the blank canvas." Callie said looking at Heath with a smile. She moved over to the girl who was hiding behind her. Callie pulled out a hair bobble from her pocket. "Stand up." She ordered. The girl stood up and Callie tied her hair up in a ponytail. Callie touched her cheek. "Such a pretty little face, let's see if the rest of you is as pretty." She said. She moved her hand to the girls blouse and she started unbuttoning it. She could feel the girls heart racing. The blouse was now open revealing her bra boobs. There weren't as big as Callie's but they were cute. She yanked down her skirt leaving her in her bra and panties. Callie moved behind her and ran her finger over her back to the bra. She unhooked it and pulled the bra off and then with one pull she took her panties. She moved her clothes out of the way before she stood in front of the girl. She looked her over. "I sure think I'm going to have to fix this." She said her hand grabbing at her unshaven pussy. She could feel the girl was wet. "Now on the table spread those legs so we can get a closer look." She said. The girl got on the table spreading her legs wide. Callie stood the side letting Heath look closer at the girls body.

Heath moved over and stood to the other side of the table. Looking across at Callie he grinned then traced a finger down the girls jawline to her neck, down that to her breasts, then circling those he first pinched one nipple then the other watching as they hardened up.

"Definitely not as big as you Callie but very sensitive and they get oh so hard and large. We can do a lot of things with these," he grinned.

He continued to trace his finger down her body, circling her belly and then moving down to her pussy. He traced between her hair and he agreed with Callie, it would have to be trimmed back at least. He was not as obsessed with bald pussies as she was but he liked them clean with a small amount of neatly trimmed hair. As his finger entered her and stirred her juices up inside her he felt how wet she was already.

"Why I do think this one is enjoying herself a little Callie my darling. She is so wet already I think I could almost fit inside." He took his finger out and slipped it inside his mouth while looking into the brunette's eyes. "Oh and she tastes so sweet." dipping his finger in again he held it out to Callie. "Here have a taste."

The girl felt chills over her body when Heath touched her jawline and then his hand ran down to her boobs. She gasped when he pinched her nipple. Her nipple harden instantly and then he pinched the other and it harden too.

"Oh yes very sensitive they went hard so easy. She has big puffy nipples, I like them." She said with a soft giggle. Callie enjoyed playing with girls especially with Heath. She loved making shy little girls squeal and moan.

Callie watched Heath's finger go down the girls body and she could see the excitement in the girl's eyes. She thought this girls going to be fun to play with. His fingers moved to her slightly hairy little pussy. She couldn't wait to see that pussy once it was shaven. She liked pussies bald most but she would girl off if she just gave herself a trim.

The girl let out a soft moan as Heath's fingers entered her. The girl was so wet. "Yeah I know when I grabbed at her pussy it was already wet. I think this one will be a good little toy." She said. She watched him take his finger into his mouth tasting her.

She smiled watching Heath. "As sweet as me?" She asked with a grin. She moved one of her hands to the girls boob. She played with her nipple as she took Heath's finger into her mouth and she sucked his finger clean. She tasted so sweet. "How about I get her even wetter and ready for you?" She asked looking at him with a smile.

Heath looked at Callie and smiled. "You are always so considerate Callie, but we really need to get this thing tamed," he said stroking her pussy again. He felt her trembling in anticipation below his hand. "It will be so much more fun to see her puffy lips and her juices flowing out of her. Do you still have your shaving kit with you? I would love to see you shave her clean for now. We can always let her grow some back later."

He watched as Callie's eyes brightened at that. He knew that she preferred bald pussies and he was willing to give in for now. He also saw that the girl was a little excited as her breathing went up and she became even wetter below his fingers. "Well,Well,Well, Seems like our little one likes that idea. You better get her ready Callie."

Callie nodded in an agreement that the girls pussy need to be tamed. She could tell the girl was excited but nervous. This is how many of their toys were at first. She was new to their world and she would come to understand what wa expected of her. "Seeing that pussy without all this hair is something I really want so I will clean her up." She said. She went into a cupboard and got her shaving kit out.

She could hear the girl was breathing different which only meant she was getting wetter and more turned on. She stepped back to her and stroked the girls pussy softly. "Such a wet little pussy." She said. She opened her kit up and got the trimming scissors out. She gave her a quick little trim, she then smeared on shaving lotion on to her pussy and then began shaving.

Once she was done she stood back admiring her handy work. "Look at that juicy little pussy." She said. Her hand moved to the girls pussy and she stroked it softly. "Can I get her ready for you now?" She asked eagerly. She wanted to play with this little pussy and get her ready for him.

Heath knew what Callie was asking and to be honest he loved watching her work. At the same time he also loved to tease her.

"I don't know if you have been a good enough girl for that Callie. I mean I might want to have first go at her this time," he saw Callie's bottom lip start to tremble and a little tear start to form. Of course he knew it was an act but he pretended to fall for it. "Okay you can get her ready. You better make sure she is ready this time though. Oh and get your knickers off. I am not sitting here doing nothing. I am going to enjoy your pussy while I wait," he grinned.

Heath and Callie always were ones for teasing each other and playing games with each other. She knew Heath liked watching her go to work on there toys but he was teasing. As always she gave him her usually act when he wouldn't say yes straight away. Her bottom lip trembled and a little tear start to form.

"Yay thank you Heath." She said wiping the tear away. She kissed him before bending over her so her face was just before the girls pussy. Her hand moved under her skirt and she pulled off her thong. She rolled her skirt up pushing her ass out so he could get to her pussy more easily.

She ran her fingers over the girls pussy. "Your so wet you little slut." She said looking up at the girl. She moved her fingers up over her body. She put her fingers against her lips. "Open." She said. The girl shook her head. "Oh you don't say no to me." She said. Her other hand went to the girls nipple an she twisted it painfully. The girls mouth opened and Callie put her fingers in the girls mouth making her suck.

Callie then moved focus back to the girls pussy. She slide her tongue over the girls clit making her moan. She rammed two fingers into her as she sucked and licked on the girls clit making her even wetter.

Heath watched for a second as Callie began to teach the new girl her place here at their school. You did what you were told or you paid the price. He watched as she began to lick at her pussy and then shoved her fingers into the girl, ramming them in and then twisting them inside of her while she went to town on her clit.

Finally he freed his cock from his pants and stepped up behind her. Aiming his cock between her lips he teased her by running the head between them only letting it penetrate before she began to rock her hips backwards trying to get him to stuff her full. Finally he relented and with a single stroke he pushed into her filling her up and burying her face into the pussy in front of her. He began to slowly fuck her, but on each thrust he would make it powerful enough to send her forward. He heard the girl moan each time and he smiled. he was getting two for one.

Callie could feel Heath's cock teasing her pussy lips. He was running cock between her pussy lips. When his cock head entered her she moaned out. She began to rock her hips back. She want him fully in her hot wet pussy. He finally gave in and pushed into with one thrust pushing her forward. Her face was in the girls pussy. He began slowly fucking her. He kept thrusting her body forward into the girls pussy. She was moaning out he was thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. She just loved how he was fucking her as she went down on the girl.

She was moaning into the girls pussy. Her fingers still working in and out. She pulled her fingers out. She put her fingers over her shoulder near to Heath's face so he could clean her fingers. She poked her tongue into the girls pussy. The girl was wriggling around as Callie's tongue was working in and out. Her tongue found the girls G-Spot and she licked at as she stroked her clit. Callie saw the girls eyes close and then she came for her. Once the girl I had finished she took her face away from her pussy a bit. "Heath babes our little slut just came for me." She said as she thrusted hard back on his cock.

"Well then perhaps it's my turn to see what she can do then," Heath said to Callie as he continued to hump her. "You should go see what her tongue is like."

Heath pulled out of Callie and pushed her towards the head of the table and took her place between her legs. Her pussy was wet and swollen and just begging for him to fuck it. Of course she was a virgin so he was not just going to ram it in like he did with Callie. He rubbed his head up and down her slit before shoving an inch inside her. he pumped that in a few times before feeding her more a little at a time before he felt her hymen. He continued until she was bucking with him then pushed through and continued to fuck her a little at a time. He head her scream a little into Callies pussy but that soon turned to moans again and soon she had taken all of him.

He stopped and let herself feel the fullness inside of her then he slowly began tho fuck her properly, pulling almost all the way out then thrusting all the way back in.

"Yeah I think its your turn to try out our new little toy." Callie said as she thrusted her hips in time with his. "I think I just might have to try that tongue out." She said. Heath pulled out of her and pushed her towards the head of the table. She watched Heath in between the girls legs. Callie ran her hand through the girls hair before stroking her cheek. "Such a pretty little face matches your pretty pussy. Your going to love the feeling of Heath deep in that pussy and your going to love pleasing me." She said.

Callie got onto the table and got on her knees. She was over the girls face. She lowered her pussy to the girls face. "Now make me feel good or you will see why they call me a bitch." She said. She was watching Heath slowly break into the girls pussy as her tongue was licking at her pussy lips. She moaned softly. The girl screamed into her pussy as Heath slide fully into her. "How she feel Heath?" She asked.

Callie's hand grabbed at the girls boobs as she felt the girls tongue slide into her pussy it was darting in and out. Callie was moaning out louder as she roughly played with the girls boobs. "Heath I want you to really give it to her for me." She said looking at him with a grin. She slapped the girls boob as she grinded against her tongue. For a first-timer she was doing good.

He grinned at Callie and leaned forward grabbing her behind the head and pulling her in for a kiss. Then he grabbed the girls hips and began to pick up his pace, beginning to rear back and slam into her. He was only going at about half pace but he was making sure to thrust hard into her. Not the brutal way that Callie liked but hard enough to cause a nice slapping sound to echo around the room.

He watched and felt as she started to get more excited and her legs reached up and wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling him in on each thrust as her hips rose up to meet him. Oh they had found themselves a little slut this time. It looked like they were going to have some fun times with this one. Well if she wanted more he was happy to oblige. He reared back and slammed his full length into her and heard her gasp int Callie's pussy. He began fucking her at top speed rearing back and plunging in hard and she could no longer keep up with him. She just wrapped her legs tightly around him and held on for the ride her moans becoming more frantic as she approached her orgasm.

Heath grinned at Callie pulling her head to his. He kissed her and she kissed back with fiery passion. He grabs at the girls hips and starts to really give it to her. She was watching him and it was really turning her on. The girls face was being covered by Callie's juices. He wasn't giving it to her the way he gave it to her because their little toy needed breaking in. She was a virgin and couldn't take what Callie could.

She saw the girls legs wrap round Heath. This one was a good little slut who was pulling him into her deeper with each thrust. They were going to have such fun with this whore. She was innocent but so willing. He started to give it to her harder. The girl moaned into her pussy. The girl was getting closer to cumming. The girl couldn't keep up with Heath no more. The girls pussy was tightening round Heaths cock.

Callie squirted into the girls mouth. Callie moved from off the girls mouth. She was watching Heath take her to a place she never had been. Callie grabbed a dildo from the cupboard. "Your such a dirty little slut." She said slapping the girls boobs roughly. She took the dildo and rammed it into her mouth. "Make him cum with your pussy you slut or I will push this dildo right up your ass." She said. The girls pussy tightened more round his cock. She started to cum it was such a good new feeling.

Heath felt her orgasm start as it ripped through her body. Her pussy clenched up and her muscles rippled all around his cock could sending sensations only a virgin give. He tried to hold on but it was no good, the sensation was just too good and it milked his orgasm right out of his balls. He groaned and moaned and then called out "Oh god here it comes you little bitch," as he exploded inside her and for the first time she felt the sensation of hot cum spurting inside her pussy. It actually triggered another orgasm for her and she screamed as she bucked underneath him.

Finally they both stopped and he looked down on the exhausted form of the girl. She was covered in pussy juice on her face and as he pulled out of her pussy she started to leak cum , blood and her own juices. The smile plastered on her face though said she was not complaining. Turning to Callie he grinned."How do you always know which ones to pick?"

Callie knew that groan, she knew Heath was cumming straight into the sluts pussy and she knew the slut was cumming again. She watched the girls face as she got to feel a guy cumming in her for the first time. She was still holding the dildo deep in her throat. She saw Heath was stood still. She pulled the dildo out the girls mouth. She smiled looking at the girls face which was covered in her juices. Heath pulled out of her and cum and blood leaked out of her.

"Well I'm just good at reading which girls will make the best little sluts." She said. She moved over to Heath and kissed him. She lead Heath to the head of the table. "Now you've had a dildo in your mouth I think you should clean up Heath's cock. Even soft he is still pretty big." She said. She took hold of Heath's cock and pushed in the girls mouth. "Suck him clean." She ordered. The girl began sucking his cock. She was getting a taste of her cum, his cum and a tiny bit of blood. "I choose good a little slut. I think we will slowly start pushing her limits and I so want to use the strap on with this slut." She said.

The girl was sucking Heath's cock clean and she started to gag. Callie laughed watching her gag on his soft cock. "Your so pathetic slut. Your new name is slut from now on so if you hear either of us say slut when your in the room know that it is you." She said pulling Heath out of her mouth. She grabbed a towel and wash cloth. She wet the wash cloth with water. She threw the towel and wash cloth at the girl. "Clean yourself up then leave, but remember every break unless your told otherwise your expected here naked on all fours." She said before starting to get dressed.

Heath sighed as she cleaned him all up. He chuckled a little as she started to gag a little on his soft cock. God if she did that on his soft cock what would she do when he got hard. Well she would need training in that, serious training. He wanted her to be able to deep throat him. He loved the feeling of being able to push his cock down a woman's throat and feel it grip him tight.

He pulled his boxers and trouser's up and straightened himself up. Break was almost up and they still had to go to classes or he risked getting expelled. Still he knew that he still had some fun coming up with Callie at lunch time and maybe if someone happened to get on their bad sides between now and then there might even be someone else joining them.

Callie had her clothes back on and brushes herself down smiling at Heath who was straightening himself up. The little slut was still cleaning herself up. Callie liked this one and knew she was going to be a lot of fun for them to play with. "See you tomorrow slut." She said. That was the girls new name from Callie. She didn't even remember her name and now she was just slut to her.

"Heath let's go." She said unlocking the door. She walked out shaking her ass. She was looking forward to lunch time alone with him. Yes she enjoyed when they played with their toys together but she enjoyed being alone with him. There was more to them than fuck buddies. He was the only one she could be completely herself with. They went to their lesson and was putting into pairs for a project. Callie was paired with some Jock and Heath with some Nerd.

The Jock was hitting on Callie and started to touch her legs. She tried pushing his hands off her. "Get off me." She said. She didn't want his slimy hands on her. She looked to Heath for help. The Jocks hands were moving higher up her legs. She felt so uncomfortable but this guy just wasn't get the message, she didn't want him touching her.

Heath sighed. No matter how many times he told them, certain people just never listened. At least he didn't mind the nerds and geeks of the world. The listened and were sort of fun to talk to sometimes. He was actually having a good conversation with Byron about a new computer that was about to hit the market. Heath liked to keep up with these things. "Ahhh," he sighed in exasperation. "Excuse me Byron I have to go sort a Neanderthal out."

Heath got up and walked over to the jock. It was Terry the captain of the wrestling team and gods gift to women in his mind. He honestly thought that because he had muscles, Blonde hair and was a wrestler woman should fall at his feet. Heath tapped him on the shoulder and waited. When he didn't turn around he knocked on his head going."Hello, Anybody in there?"
A few kids chuckled but most stayed quiet fearing Terry's wrath. He turned and looked at Heath seeing a big guy but dressed in baggy clothes. "What do you want man, I am talking to my lady."
Heath sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you idiots. Callie is my girl and is off limits to dumb beasts like you. Now hands off before I pound you into next week. I am sick of playing around. You will be an example."
Gasps were heard around the class. Heath had not yelled, he had just said it so matter of factually that for a second Terry was taken aback, then he laughed. This pipsqueak take him down.
"Go away boy you bother me," he said and again began running his hand up Callie's thigh.

Heath casually grabbed his wrist, squeezed and ripped him out of his chair. He applied pressure to just the right points and had the big boy whimpering on the ground his wrist bent back towards him. "I don't like you or your kind so when I say hands off I mean it now about that lesson." He smiled cruelly and leaned down while applying more pressure. Everyone in the room heard the boys wrist snap and his howls of pain. "Oh shut up," said Heath and punched him in the jaw, breaking it and rendering him unconscious.

A lot of the girls and guys cheered, they had been bullied by him for years, while a few looked at Heath in fear. He only had eyes for Callie. "You okay now babe?"

Terry was one of the most big headed people at this school. Just because some girls went crazy for him he thought he was a ladies man, wanted by all. Callie had no interest in him. He was a wrestler and was a bit of a chauvinistic pig. She couldn't stand him touching her. He always that every girl in the world wanted her but he was wrong about this girl.

Callie saw Heath get up and walk over to the table. Heath tapped Terry's shoulder. Terry didn't turn round so Heath knocked on his head. He asked if anyone was in there. He turned and looked at Heath. She was a bit worried that Terry was going to hurt Heath. Terry was the schools best wrestler. She gasped when hearing Terry call her his lady. She wasn't his at all!

Heath went straight back at him making it clear she was his and off limits to everyone and if his hands didn't move he'd be made an example. Heath wasn't shouting and was in control. Terry was taken aback but then laughed right in Heath's face. Callie knew this wasn't going to end nicely.

He told Heath to go away his hand running up her thigh. She watched Heath grab at his wrist, yanking him from his seat. Heath was applying pressure to his wrist and he had him on the ground whimpering like a little girl. He bent his wrist back. The boys wrist snapped and he was howling out in pain. Heath then punched him in the jaw, breaking that too.

"Yeah I'm okay thanks to you. Thank you for protecting me." She said before kissing him. The teacher got the nurse to come remove Terry before going to Heath and Callie. "You two out now, your no longer aloud in this class. Lucky for you this is an optional class so there won't be a big deal made about it." The teacher said.

"Whatever." She said getting up. She got her stuff and left with Heath. "Well we now have a free period before lunch, I think that is good for us." She said. She stopped in her tracks and looked at him. "I'm sorry about what happened, I'm thankful you stopped him but I could of got you in big trouble. I'm sorry." She said. She felt bad.

Heath shrugged. He had really been sick of the way the jocks thought they could pick on ay girl they wanted to in the school because they were jocks. "Look Callie it's fine. Terry has been a pain for awhile and not just to you but to a lot of girls. I know we have a reputation but we have never forced a girl ever. If we seriously think they are not into it, we apologize say it was all a big mistake and was set up by a friend of theirs, and because we have normally not gone too far and offer to take them out on the town to make up for the mistake we get away with it. Besides you have got so good at picking them now, that hasn't happened since junior high."

"Terry and his friends however think it is their right though and actually think if the girl is struggling that is them just playing hard to get. I have had enough of them. I am sorry I called you my girl, I know you are not. You are free to sleep with whoever you want just like i am, but maybe this will get those jocks off your case. However if it causes you any trouble with any other guys, just tell me and you can have a big break up scene with me," he laughed.

"Now seeing as we are early for lunch how about we go and have an extra long fuck session to celebrate. Maybe I can fill all three of your holes by the end instead of just one."

Callie was listening and watching Heath as he spoke. She ran her hand through her hair. "Yeah he's a guy who doesn't like being told no and well we no when to back off but he doesn't. We haven't made any mistakes in a very long time. I've become very good at choosing who our toys should be. Like today's slut she's just so willing and perfect for us." She said. She was happy with their new toy and she knew they were going to have such great fun with her together.

"Well Terry and the wrestlers are all jerks. They think girls are putty in their hands. I don't mind you called me your girl. It won't cause any problems for me with guys. I don't hook up with any other guy but you. Your always enough and we have our fun with our toys." She said. There was a lot more there for Callie then just friends with benefits. She liked being with him and they had fun. They spent a lot of time together and he always gave her just what she needed. He knew how she liked it and when they played with their toys they both had a lot of fun.

"Well I think we should go and have some fun before we go get something to eat." She said smiling at him. She walked over to her locker and grabs a bag. They walked together to the students lounge. "I've got a little surprise for you." She said. She went into the cupboard. She got changed into http://images.littlewoods.com/is/image/Littlewoods/A401P_SP153_03_3PTC3?wid=1200&hei=1600. She walked out of the cupboard. "What do you think of this?" She asked.

Heaths mouth almost hit the floor. "Fuck Callie you look bloody hot in that. In fact I don't think you are going to be in that for very long," he grinned. He locked the door behind him and was soon naked in front of her. Pulling her into a hug he began to kiss her passionately dragging his tongue across her teeth then plunging it down her throat while he mashed her sexily clad body against his.

He rubbed her body through the sexy teddy teasing her as he rubbed her erect nipples on the thin filmy material and then ran his hand down and started to rub her pussy through her panties. She was already soaked and he grinned into his kisses as he continued rubbing her adding to the wetness.

Finally he backed off and urged her to her knees. "You know what to do you sexy little slut you. Suck the first one out and drink it down, then you get your reward."

Callie smiled at Heath. He locked the door and stripped naked. He pulled her to him and he hugged her. "I'm glad you like it babes." She said. He began kissing her passionately. His tongue moved over her teeth and then his tongue moved deep in her mouth.

He rubbed at her body. He was teasing her hard nipples through her sexy teddy. His hand moved to her panties. He stroked her through her panties. She was already soaking wet for him. He moved back and moved her onto his knees. "Okay hun I will suck your cum out of your cock and drink it up and then I can get that hot cock in me." She said.

She was on her knees before him. She stroked his leg softly. She licked at his balls as she stroked his cock. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked softly before she kissed his cock. She took him into her mouth. She sucked softly on his cock. She started sliding her mouth up and down his shaft sucking on him.

Back