High society friends with benefits (CLOSED For wombat9966)

He heard her words and decided to give her just what she wanted. Grasping her hips tightly he began to thrust into her hard and fast, thrusting deep into her. His ass began to move at a lightning pace and he no longer cared about her pleasure just his own. He knew she would get pleasure from this anyway. She was one of the few girls he had met who could have anal orgasms.

He blew caution to the wind and went at it hammer and tongs plunging into her ass over and over again at breakneck speed. He started to feel his cum boiling up inside him and he leaned back to get extra deep inside her. Finally with a last yell he buried himself to the hilt inside her and came deep. spilling his cum all up inside and painting her bowels white.

He had hold of her hips and was beginning to fuck her hard and fast, just the way she liked it. "Oh fuck Heath yes you own my ass." She cried out. He was really giving it to her. She was enjoying how it felt. She always enjoyed him taking her ass. Her ass was always ready and willing to get fucked nice and hard.

His balls were slapping against her wet pussy. She felt she was close to cumming. She was able orgasm through anal. He was pushing in deeper into her. He was burried completely in her ass and was staying there so she knew he was going to cum. He let out a yell before exploding deep in her ass and that's when she began cumming. Her body shook and she let out a loud pleasurable scream.

He slipped out of her ass and a torrent of cum trickled out of it and down her legs and to her pussy. He curled up with her and pulled her too him kissing her and running his hands through her hair.

"Well it's seems like we both need a shower before we go to school. There isn't enough time for us both to have separate ones so I guess you and I are just going to have to share."

He grinned and pulled her up with him as he got up and headed towards his bathroom.

His cum trickled out of her ass and down her legs. She felt so happy to be back with him after the two weeks of being apart. He curled up with her in his arms. He kissed her as he ran his hand through her hair.

"Yeah we need to shower we don't want to reak of sex. I always prefer sharing a shower with you." She said.

He pulled her up with him. They were heading towards the bathroom together. She turned on the shower and got in first. "Come on get your butt in here I'm lonely." She said with a grin as water ran down her body.

He stepped in and began to soap her back for her, rubbing her gently in circles. His hands moved down to the magnificent ass he had just fucked and he opened her ass checks and puckered little hole and watched as the last few dribbles of his cum leaked out. He then washed her, cleaning away any traces of his presence and leaving the floral scent of the soap behind.

Turning her around he began by washing her breasts, giving them a nice workout before moving down her body to her body to her pussy and cleaning it thoroughly as well. Looking into her eyes he could tell she was horny again. "I would love to baby but we don't have the time. School awaits and we have to be there to great all those fresh faces and remind them just who runs it. It wouldn't do for them to forget now would it?"

Him washing her had got her all hot and bothered. She was horny and wanted him. She knew he saw the look in her eyes. "Well your right that it wouldn't do for them to forget who's in charge. You are going to have to make it up to me though for turning me on and not dealing with me being horny." She said.

She gave him a peck on the lips before she starting soaping his chest. Her fingers running over his six pack. She loved touching his chest. Her hands moved to his back and soaped his back up. Her hands wandered down to his ass and she squeezed it playfully before covering it with soap.

Her hands moved back round to his front. She soaped the tops of his legs. She rubbed the soap in-between her hands getting the come covered in soap. She grabbed hold of his cock. She was stroking his cock, applying the soap from her hands onto his cock. "You sure we can't fit in a quickie?" She asked looking into his eyes.

He leaned in and while grabbing her wrist to stop her he kissed her deeply. "It would be my pleasure to stay in here with you and ravage your body even more, but my parents have already warned me about skipping too much school this year. So a Morning of pleasure now or a year of pleasure."

He grabbed her face and kissed her deeply again letting his tongue roam her mouth before smiling and patting her ass. "C'mon you. We have to get to school, but believe me you better be ready for me at lunch because I am going fuck you so hard you are going to have trouble walking to your classes afterwards."

He turned the water off and got out grabbing a towel and started to dry himself.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have skipped so much because then you would of got to pound this." She said with a grin as she ran her hand over her body. She looked at him and smiled. She didn't want to get him in trouble with his parents but she did really want him.

He kissed her. His tongue roamed her mouth. He patted her ass. "Okay okay we'll go to school now. You better give me such a good fuck at lunch to make up for leaving me all wet and horny." She said.

He turned the shower off and got out grabbing a towel. She ran her hand through her hair as she got out. She grabbed a towel drying herself off. She walked out of the bathroom leaving the towel on the floor.

She gathered her clothes and put them back on. She went into the bottom draw of the bedside table where she kept her hair brush and makeup for when she stayed over. She brushed her hair and then applied her make up perfectly. "Heath are you ready to go?" She said.

Heath had been waiting on her. It only took him a few minutes to apply his body deodorant, get dressed in the horrid school uniform, style his hair and grab his bag. "Waiting on you as usual sweet cheeks. C'mon the Limo is waiting."

They jumped in the private elevator and descended to ground level. Walking through the foyer he threw a wave to Tony the doorman. Tony was OK. 50 going on 110 he had been around forever and had often helped him sneak back in late, especially in the last couple of years. Heath also helped him out but it was a friendship thing not payback.

Straight from the doors into the Limo and they were off. Looking at her he had a rather fun idea. The privacy screen was already up and they had tossed their bags as soon as they had gotten in. It normally took twenty minutes to get to school, plenty of time if she was as horny as she said she was. He waited until she glanced out the window then got on the floor and hiked her dress up and pulled her panties aside in one move and buried his tongue in her pussy. Oh she was dripping, he thought as he began to lap up her juices pushing his tongue deep inside her before moving it to her clit and swirling it around. Thrusting two fingers deep inside her he began to slowly finger fuck her at the same time. Perhaps this would satisfy her until lunch.

She had got into her school uniform that she hated wearing- http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/e0/c1/40e0c1931b42d4dccd121742e9f58fae.jpg but she knew she made it look cute so didn't mind as much. She turned to look at him. "You do wait on me a lot don't you, only cause you love my ass." She said wiggling her ass at him. She moved over to him and kissed him passionately. She ran her hand over his chest. "How come you can make that ugly ass school blazer look so hot?" She said with a smile.

She walked off into the elevator. She thought about the times they had ripped each others clothes off and done it right there and then carried it on in the suite. The lift took them to the ground level. They walked through the foyer and right out to the limo waiting for them. They got in and tossed their bags to the side. She was looking forward to actually getting back to school. The school was theirs they ruled it and the other students were like peasants compared to them. They obviously had loyal subjects/servants who literally did anything they wanted.

She was looking out the window watching people out on the streets. She liked watching people not in a creepy way but she thought watching helped figure out people and get into their mind. She felt Heath's hand hike up her skirt and pull her panties to a side. His tongue went straight to work. "Heath your a dirty boy and you know I love it." She said running her fingers through his hair as his tongue was on her clit. He pushed two fingers into her and began fingering her. She grinded against his tongue and fingers moaning. She was so wet.

He continued to eat her out his tongue licking little patterns on her sensitive nub as his fingers plunged in and out of her. He was just getting her warmed up before he really got to work though. He pushed his fingers as far into her as they would go then flipped them over so his palm was facing her head. Now he began to beckon them out instead of pull them out.

It was like his hand stayed still but his fingers curled inside her. This way they rubbed up hard against her G-spot on the top of her pussy. He made sure to push up hard as well, he wanted to really get her worked up and cumming before they reached school. At the same time he began to really lick her clit, pushing his full tongue hard against it and giving it the full length. He did this for two minutes before he began to use half of his tongue and pushing hard into her clit began to trace out the letters of the alphabet.

He knew this drove her wild and the combination should have her coming very shortly.

His tongue was licking patterns on her clit and she loved it. It was making her twitch a little. His fingers were working in and out of her. He pushed fingers as far as he could into her and then flipped her fingers round in her which got a loud moan from her.

His fingers were curled inside of her. She was moaning as his fingers were rubbing up against her G-spot. She was so wet. Her juices were dripping onto the seat under her. His tongue was really working her clit. Her body was wriggling around on the seat. She couldn't keep still.

She bite her lip hard and she gripped hard hold of her boobs. "Oh fuck Heath." She cried out. She started squirting all over the place. The seat under was soaked with her juices. "Heath I need more of you. I need my pussy filled either with your fist or your cock." She said.

Heath knew he wouldn't have time to get changed the way she was squirting so he bunched her skirt up higher and eased more of his fingers into her. One at a time each of his fingers disappeared into her wet hungry cunt until finally he shoved his thumb in as well. Pushing his whole fist in up to his wrist he started to ease it in and out of her as he continued to lick her clit.

He loved how wet she got and how she loved being filled. he was only glad he had a cock that could satisfy her and the stamina to keep up. As he began to thrust harder he began to open and close his hand inside her adding to her pleasure while lightly biting her clit. He knew she liked a little bit of pain. At the same time he lubed up two fingers of his other hand and then thrust them straight up her ass that was still loose from his pounding that morning and moved them around. They were getting close to school and he had to finish her off quickly.

He moved her skirt higher up her body so it wouldn't get covered with her juices. She was causing quite a bit of mess. He eased more fingers into her. His fingers one by one disappeared in her wet pussy. She let out a loud moan feeling his thumb push into her. She had his whole fist in her wet pussy. He was up to his wrist in her and she loved it.

He always got her so wet and was happy to fill her just the way she liked. She liked being filled with his fist but his cock mostly. She had a sex drive and he had the stamina and the skills to fulfil her needs. He was thrusting his fist hard into her tight hot pussy. She felt his hand opening and closing in her which made her get closer. He was lightly biting her clit.

He pushed two fingers into her ass and that just set her off. Her pussy gripped his fist and she was cumming. "Oh god Heath you are the best." She screamed out. Her body was shaking and her eyes were tightly shut.

Heath smiled then withdrew his hand licking it clean then offering her the last two fingers to clean off. He licked her pussy clean as well as her thighs and then grabbed a towel from the mini bar and cleaned her up then himself.

"I hope that made up for the shower and will tide you over to lunch. Besides if I know us we will have some little freshman on their knees before then begging for forgiveness and you will have their tongue in that hungry little snatch of yours."

"It did definitely make up for the shower and I'm sure I can last till lunch to get my hands on you. Though if some freshmen is begging forgiveness I won't deny their tongues the pleasure and privilege of tasting me." She said with a grin.

She smiled at him as she pulled her skirt back into place. She brushed her clothes down. She leaned over and kissed. "Thank you Heath for dealing with my demanding pussy." She said with a giggle. She looked out the window seeing they were pretty close to the school but she wanted to thank him more.

She slide onto his lap. She put her arms round his neck and her lips attached to his. She kissed him passionately as she rubbed her ass up against his lap.

Last edited:
He kissed her back and thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. Just as they got to school he broke off the kiss. "Cmon you vixen, Time to make our presence known."

The limo pulled up at the front entrance and they strolled out. The other students stopped to watch them stroll past, watching them in awe. Freshman who just last semester had wondered who these people were that everyone idolized, now made way for them. They were the King and Queen of their domain and they had come home.

She smiled as she stepped out of the limo, she was home. This was their playground. Even the teachers were ruled by them. She had never got anything less than A in all of her subjects. She was smart though. She was business smart and knew how to get what she wanted.

She tossed her hair back as she walked by Heath's side. Eyes were on them as always. She walked down the hall and some girl who seemed to be new walked into her. The students who were watching went silent. "Do you know who just bump into?" She asked looking at the brunette girl- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yz8UFIDwGXc/TvYtIDLYFRI/AAAAAAAABfg/8Rflw247RfI/s1600/1+color.jpg

The girl stood there silently looking nervous and scared. "Do you speak or are you a mute?" She asked. She looked over the girl. "Um I I'm sorry." The girl mumbled. "Well sorry doesn't cut it with me but seeing as your new I may cut you some slack. I'm Callie Messerschmidt and this is Heath Tipton, I'm sure you've heard of us." She said.

Heath looked her over. Cute in a whimsical sort of way. He could certainly work with it and he knew Cassie would enjoy turning her into a drooling sex slut. She had done it before and she had a half dozen or so girls willing to do anything for her in the school at this very moment. Hell there was one girl so completely devoted to her that on the last day of the previous semester she had come to school with a slaves uniform on under her her clothes and allowed Cassie to whip her ass raw before she had fucked it with a strap on.

Now she had that same look in her eye. Looked like we would have another little thing to train.

(My characters names Callie not Cassie)

"Now what's your name, cause I believe it won't be clumsy slut." She said looking at the girl. She knew some of the girls watching knew exactly what Callie was capable of because they had experienced it first hand. The brunette was fidgetting and her eyes had fell to the floor. "I'm Mia." She said nearly whispering.

Callie lifted her chin. "Well Mia seeing as your new I think you need to be educated so I want you at break in the student lounge." She said. "Okay." Mia said. "Good girl, now run along." She said. Mia quickly walked away. The student lounge was only now used by Heath and Callie and whoever they wanted to come. She couldn't wait to get her hands on this fresh meat.

The hall was still silent and everyone eyes on them. "Nothing here to see carry on with your boring lives." She commanded. She turned back to Heath and started walking again. "What did you think of her?" She asked Heath. In a locked cupboard in the student lounge was a big black bag full of the toys they used on little sluts and they were going to be used today!

(I apologize, Why did I think Cassie instead of Callie :confused:)

Heath looked over at his partner a gave a sly grin.
"Pretty enough in that shy, suburban kind of way. I suppose we can play with her for awhile. Don't be shocked if she does one of two things though. The first would be to blush red as a tomato and go all giggly at the mention of the word sex. The second will be she is already a secret closet freak and would probably love what you are going to do to her. When she see's my prick she is not going to squeal in fear my dear but in bloody pleasure and is going to beg to have it shoved up her ass."

He glanced at Callie out of the corner of his eye and could tell by the way she was walking that she was excited by that. He decided to tease her a little more. "Perhaps we could even double team her. You haven't used that big double ended strap on in quite some time. Perhaps she's the one, then again she just be that giggly shy little girl. Who knows?"

"She's definitely a scholarship there was no touch of high society on her. I think she's a sweet little shy girl. I believe we will be corrupting her at break. Heath my dear I don't think she'll be begging you to shove your cock up her ass. Your pretty big and your going to scare her with your monster of a cock. Not everyone is so good at taking your cock as me." She said smirking at him.

She knew they were going to have some fun with their play thing. She was excited to get her hands on the girl and corrupt her. "Well I was thinking of double team. My poor double ended strap on hasn't seen any action in a while. Well who cares if she's a giggly shy girl, I always find they are the funniest to fuck because they are so innocent. You know I love corrupting little shy girls." She said. She smiled at him as she stopped still in the hall in front of their home room door.

She looked through the glass door and saw the brunette that bumped into her sat with their home room teacher. "Look at her play thing in there, she's so unaware of what is going to happen to her. I'm so going to enjoy fucking this one." She said. She turned to Heath. "You better have a lot of energy in you for break because we are going to destroy her holes." She said with a grin.

Heath smiled at her. Since when did he not have the stamina. That's what Callie loved about him. He was the only guy to have ever kept up with her high sex drive and actually still be standing after she was fucked into sexual oblivion.

"Don't be worried about me Callie. You know I will be able to take care of her and you and still be ready for more by lunch. It's the reason you love me so much. But should we take it slowly with this one. You know what happened with the last one we broke. Our parents were forced to pay for that one and we were almost suspended. Admittedly how were we to know that she was supposed to remain pure for some stupid arranged marriage and turning her into a slut had ruined that and that tearing up her ass was going to cause that infection because of those stupid rites of passage she was going through. Still we should make sure she can take my size first is all I'm saying. We can loosen her up first and then I can wreck up the joint," he grinned.

"Yeah I know you will Heath and I will be ready for more by lunch. You know me I'm always ready for you. I do love you a lot because you always manage to handle my crazy sex drive. Of course I remember what happened with that last girl. It wasn't our faults though. We didn't know about her bat shit crazy arranged married thing. She was a cock hungry slut and didn't really say no to us Dping her. I think your right we should start slow with this one. First get her use to your cock in that little untouched pussy because she's so a virgin. You know I have the virgin radar and I can always tell." She said with a laugh.

She opened the door and walked in shaking her ass. As always the teacher Mr Williams was checking her out. When she was near the shy little brunette who was their toy she leant forward and whispered to her "Remember student lounge at break!" She went and sat at the table at the back. Where her and Heath always sat. When Heath sat down next to her. She took hold of his hand by his wrist. She moved his hand up her skirt. "I'm wet already thinking about playing with our new toy." She whispered to him as she held his hand against her slightly wet panties.

Heath chuckled and rubbed her pussy through her panties causing her to get even wetter. She loved being teased almost as much as she loved doing the teasing but only from him. To everyone else she was a dominant bitch. To him she was his cock hungry slut. If he wanted he could lead her around school on a collar and she would just to have his cock buried inside her pussy.

He would never do that to her though. Maybe in the privacy of his bedroom but he would never humiliate her in public like that. She was his and he was hers and that was the way it was. He continued to stimulate her all through homeroom getting her wetter and wetter but getting her nowhere near an orgasm no matter how much she whispered for him to do it. He knew how to tease very well. As they walked out she looked at him with fury in her eyes. "Save it for break time my dear. It will be a lot sweeter then," he laughed as they headed off for their next class leaving behind a puddle of her juices for the next person to find.

Back