young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always had this draw to older, mature men. Late 50s, 60s.

Last edited:
I'm all for younger being interested in older......it's difficult getting them to act on it, though. :D A little flirting, and encouragement goes a long way!

Always had a fantasy of dressing in high heels, short skirt and thong and slow dance while touching and caressing myself as several dirty old men sit around me and watch.

In the mean time I go to an adult movie theater in mornings because that's where the dirty ones hang out and love groping and molesting me in my tight short shorts :)

Apparently they love lOng haired Asians :)
HHHmm, you sound very interesting !!!

My first time was an older male about 55-60ish. I was 19 years old I was curious so i decided to browse around on craigslist. I needed it to be discrete which wasnt hard to find. I met up with him at his apartment and we talked a little bit. He asked me what i was into and stuff but since ive never been with a guy i told him that I was open to almost anything...the ass was off limits though. I made sure he knew.

He took me into his bedroom and started kissing me. He slowly took off my shirt and kept the kisses coming. he took one of my nipples into his mouth. It felt really awkward but it got me hard. He undid my pants and teased my penis and then went back to rubbing my back and sides.

Things really heated up now...we were both naked, our dicks were hard and making out like lovers who hadnt seen each other in years. he started moving down kissing my chest...kissing my stomach and then...took my dick in his mouth. I had never had anybody suck my dick like that ever...no high school girl could hope to match that level of cock sucking.

He was going to town on me...sucking, stroking, licking my balls

then he started to massage my asshole...i was scared that he was going to do something to me back there even though i told him that it was off limits. I was going to say something but the blowjob felt soo damn good. the fear that he was going to stick his finger in me kept coming but then i got something i didnt expect...his tongue.

I dont know how long he was eating me out but It wasnt long because I lost it right there. I started cumming and then he went back to my dick asap..I think he was trying swallow my cum but it was too late..it was already all over my stomach.
Very interesting story

Was on the train from London to home today . Really handsome ,well dressed man on the seat opposite , maybe 63-65. We exchanged pleasantries, nothing happened . God some older guys are so hot and don't even realise it! I completely bottled it, but so wanted to make a pass !

Remembering older lover

I had an older male lover when I was in my early thirties and he was sixty-five.
He was retired and had his own place and we started by chatting online.
I started going to his house and sucking him and once in awhile he would fuck me when he got hard enough. It was a lot of fun being with him especially since he lived by himself and we had total privacy. There were many, many days I would stop by his house on my way home after work and he would meet me at the door and he would be totally naked. Sometimes, he would close the door and I would just drop to my knees right there and suck him dry. At times, I would tease him and he would get hard enough to fuck my ass and I would be in heaven.

It lasted for almost five years, then he had to move across country to be with his family.

I had an older male lover when I was in my early thirties and he was sixty-five.
He was retired and had his own place and we started by chatting online.
I started going to his house and sucking him and once in awhile he would fuck me when he got hard enough. It was a lot of fun being with him especially since he lived by himself and we had total privacy. There were many, many days I would stop by his house on my way home after work and he would meet me at the door and he would be totally naked. Sometimes, he would close the door and I would just drop to my knees right there and suck him dry. At times, I would tease him and he would get hard enough to fuck my ass and I would be in heaven.

It lasted for almost five years, then he had to move across country to be with his family.

I would gladly be his replacement if I lived in Texas.

I had a couple more experiences with older men after he left, but they really weren't the same. He was romantic, masculine, understanding, loving... but he could also be forceful in a good way. There were a couple of times I wasn't in the mood to have him fuck me, but I think my reluctance made him want it more. He kept loving on me until I finally gave in, and of course I was happy I did when we were finished. One time, he was sitting on the couch while I straddled his cock, facing him. I rode up and down slowly, then we started kissing. He grabbed my ass and really started fucking me with some long, manly strokes, which drove me over the edge pretty quickly. He could be such a hot lover at times for an older man.

my first experiance at 18 was with a 51yo neighbor, since then ive been hooked.
YIM- goodtimesroll2011

Hello folks! First post/introduction, I'll try not to make this too long, but this is definitely me, (Or was. At 46, my tastes haven't changed, but my status as a "young guy" only applies relative to the age of my desired partners!) But yes, I've been sexually active since I was 17, and have, with just a couple of exceptions, only been with men over 50. Usually over 60. (Though I don't ask for anyone's ID :) I have no doubt there have been a few who were well into their 80s.)

While most of my fantasies involve being a sub for such a man (or men!) I just really love pleasing an older man, so if that involves topping him, etc. that can be very gratifying too. There was one fellow, about 15 years ago, 70s, married, hadn't been with a guy in over 50 years, and he was so desperate for me to fuck him that I was happy to oblige. But as I said, much more naturally a sub/bottom myself. Basically, though I have my own preferences as far as activities go, if I'm really into a guy, I'm open to most anything (usual disclaimers regarding scat, severe pain, animals, etc. apply).

Currently I'm partnered with a 79 y.o. with whom I have had an exclusive relationship, and the sex, which is great, involves some fairly intense roleplay at times. But. And here's where I have a little story...I moved here to FL about seven years ago from a college town in the midwest, where the men tend to be young. But now live in (a very conservative area) the land of senior citizens, and damn it's distracting! Just in the handful of houses on either side of us there are three 75ish (hopelessly straight, I'm pretty sure) gents that I'd be happy to blow if asked/allowed.

But in any case, my 'daddy' and I went to Paris for a vacation last month, and he decided to, ahem, take the shackles off, as it were, and have us go to a sauna. This particular one (Euro Men's Club) attracts a clientele that is 85% 55+, I'd guess, and boy, all of my pent up kid-in-a-candy-store feelings were allowed to be acted on. Now that, was a hot, sleazy afternoon of fun! Not a part of the trip I've been able to share with anyone up until now ('So, what was your favorite thing in Paris?" :eek: ) but will remain in my Sexual Highlight Reel for a lifetime, I'm quite sure.

And, I have to say, one aspect of why I love older guys was on full display: the complete lack of attitude. Graying, balding, extra pounds, sags, creases and scars, yet everyone was completely comfortable in their own skin, whatever its condition. All these men there just to have some play, and no-one looking down on anyone else simply because a man may not fit society's definition of 'desirable'. It wasn't just a helluva lot of fun, though it was, but strangely liberating.

OK, more than enough for now! Great thread, thanks for the opportunity to read and contribute.

Hi AUTOGOLAZO....welcome to lit. AT 46 you're still a youngster to me...lol.
Looking forward to more stories! Enjoy the fun here, and with your "dad".

I've been stroking

ever since I got up, 90 minutes ago. Love staying near the edge untilI get to the point where I can cum without touching myself.

I'm a bi guy here and have had a thing for older guys since my teens. Had a thing going (only only, sadly) with a guy in his 60s some years back, our conversations were so hot... Would love to chat to some older guys again.

Younger

Any younger guys, in 20s, well hung, that wants to help a first time older bi guy live out a fantasy, live in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back