young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's fairly common. My first several gay lovers were are older than me. Once I got some experience and felt more comfortable and confidant, I started sleeping with guys my own age or younger.

On the off chance...

Morning gents, I love that this forum exists and love that there are so many beautiful men out there willing to help us explore.

FL here and heading to The Villages to visit mom. Anyone in The Billages by chance?

Greg, 45

25M here, looking for an older man to chat with. Not instant jack off buddies, but I want some pleasant conversation to happen first. New to all this so someone who can accept going slow. Looking for a male who is cut and in their 40-60s. If interested, please shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
25M here, looking for an older man to chat with. Not instant jack off buddies, but I want some pleasant conversation to happen first. New to all this so someone who can accept going slow. Looking for a male who is cut and in their 40-60s. If interested, please shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

Expect your PM's to blow up.

Like the others already mentioned, you will be a popular guy here.

Why don’t you try the chat rooms. You may find good conversation there.

V.

Also 25 year old male here looking for an older dom/dad to chat with. Feel free to text me at 646 801 2396. Haha have been looking but maybe searching in the wrong places? Cheers

Yes, that's fairly common. My first several gay lovers were are older than me. Once I got some experience and felt more comfortable and confidant, I started sleeping with guys my own age or younger.
A reg

A regular experience and one I also went through. Almost all of my early lovers were older gentlemen, and overall it was a worthwhile learning experience. It helped me gain experience and understand the mindset of young gay men and boys; that came in handy when I met younger men later on.

Also 25 year old male here looking for an older dom/dad to chat with. Feel free to text me at 646 801 2396. Haha have been looking but maybe searching in the wrong places? Cheers

I would be careful about giving out your number. It isn't always safe.

I am older

i love older men , there is something so sexy about being on my knees sucking their cocks with all that grey hair and a bit of a belly hanging over me and they are so confident and masterful i find which turns me on even more ,give me an older guy every time .

no belly tho, still staying in shape mostly from running and walking all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back