X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

Lila was getting upset, her hands clenched tightly at her sides as a fire suddenly burst forth and engulfed everything around her in a devistating way. She felt like she was in the middle of a fire ball and had no way to stop it.

-The Team looked but no one could do anything the Simulator stopped and Neko ran in turning on a red Aura as he ran in to it.-"Lila relax it's ok."-He said and held her but even this heat was hurting Neko it was to much to absorb as his body held on to hers.-"Please relax....please.....it's ok."-he said trying to stop it when she finally was able to stop it Neko barely was able to hold on a combo of the power she possessed and his aura weakening him made it hard to stand the X-men ran over to make sure they were ok.-

Lila felt Neko wrap his arms around her, murmuring words into her ear that she just couldn’t hear. She shook her head as she struggled to contain herself, finally able to break the hold that her powers had on her and the fireball stopped. She felt faint, her head pounding as she swayed and fell from Neko’s arms to the floor in a dead faint.

-Neko fell as well. The X-men took them to there own rooms as Neko woke up a bit later and sighed as he put on pjs and slipped on slippers walking to Lila's room and slipped in seeing her asleep he sat by her.-

Lila moaned in pain, her head pounding as she woke in her room. She frowned, turning towards Neko who was sitting next to her bed. “What happened?” She asked in a groggy voice.

"You panicked but everything is ok."-He smiled and held her as he moved on to her bed.-"I am sure there are things we can work on....but i promise you will be fine."

Lila sighed as he crawled into her bed and held her tightly. She hadn’t meant to lose control but she seemed to have made a scene. She probably wouldn’t be allowed to continue with the group. She suddenly started to cry silently against Neko’s chest, her fingers clinging to him.

“It won’t be fine.” She whimpered, crying harder against his shoulder as he soothed her and tried to make her see the bright side. “It will never be fine.”

"It will....remember what this school is made for......control....you will learn it....it is not a over night thing..."-he said to her as he held her closer he felt her fingers grip his shirt.-"I bet Professor X...."-Charles Xavier came in to the room at that moment.-"Is going to come in and have a chat with you....Hello Lila..."-Neko kissed her cheek and let her look at him Neko holding her from behind now.-"I hope your ok."-he said softly no negative emotion on his face.-"I was pretty impressed. You have control...i seen it....and your willing to get better...I promise you you will not be tossed out on the street child..."

Lila sniffled as she listened to Professor X talk about how impressed he was and how she wasn't going to go anywhere. She nodded her understanding, wiping her tears away with the back of her hands. "I'll try my best to get it under control." She said to him, sniffling agian.

-He nods.-"Of course you will."-Xavier said and left and smiled as Neko held her close and tight.-

Lila clung to Neko as the professor left, yawning as she snuggled against him and rested from their ordeal.

-Neko pet her hair gently and sighed a bit as he leaned back and held his love close to him.-"You hungry Lila?"-he asked.-

Lila nods her head, turning her head to look up at him as he asks her about food. “What do you feel like making?”

-He shook his head.-"I was thinking we just leave the Mansion and go out maybe for....sushi? anything else is fine."

Lila looked up at Neko and thought about his offer for a moment. "Sushi's fine." She said softly, a small smile breaking across her face. "You're going to spoil me."

"He he hey i don't mind."-he smiled. as they looked around a bit.-"So let us get ready and head out."-he said and pats her head and left to get ready. Neko dressed in a tee shirt and jeans from earlier and waited out side her room with his wallet.-

Dress in jeans and a nice shirt, she slips on her shoes and is ready to go. Stepping into the hallway, Lila takes Neko's arm and lets him lead the way to their destination.

-Neko took her hand as they went in to town taking there time and came to a nice little Sushi restaurant.-"This looks good."-he looked over the Menu and specials.-

"It does look good." Lila agreed, looking over the menu before she placed it on the table and watched Neko closely. "Why don't you order for both of us?"

-He nods as he ordered 5 Rolls so they can split them.-"A 911 Roll, Dragon Roll, Eel Roll, BBQ Beef Roll, And...Firecracker Roll."-He ordered and waited with her as they get green tea sitting in front of them and he took a sip.-

Lila smiles as Neko orders, her hand taking his from across the table and squeezing it. “I guess I need to start training more each day. It’s the only way I’m going to get better.”

-Neko nods.-"Yes there is plenty of time for me and you to spend time together but right now...this must come first."-Neko smiled and kissed her knuckle lightly.-

"Will you help me train? I don't think I could do it alone." Lila said as Neko kissed the back of her hand. She smiled and reached over to stroke his cheek in a loving gesture.

"Of course i will Lila."-he said and smiled.-"You know i am there for you no matter what."

She smiles as Neko promises to be with her no matter what. “I was also thinking that if you wanted to go to Japan for the holidays, I think I’d like to go with you…but only if I can help pay my own way.”

Back