X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko looked her deep in the eye as he groaned and moaned looking to her eyes as he smiled lightly and moved his hands a bit faster feeling her pussy grip.-"I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered back, gasping as he picked up the pace and started raising and lowering her over his cock in a fast pace.

-He groaned moving his cock swiftly in and out of her pussy faster then before groaning in love and lust of her body shivering.-

Lila clings to his shoulders, holding him close as their chests press together while he pounds faster in and out of her wet pussy. She moans, kissing him deeply as she shivers and feels her orgasm approaching.

-Neko bounced her on his cock as he held her tight and ran his fingers own her back.-"I love you so much Lila."

Lila felt her entire body clench around Neko's as she came with a soft cry. She arched her back against his hands, her breasts brushing against his chest as she clung to him, her body pulsing around him.

-He held her tight as he came in the condom and groaned softly just holding on to her not wanting to move at the moment he was super sensitive and wanted to recover a bit.-"That was wonderful....we should bathe as soon as i can feel my body with out being sensitive."

Lila sighed in contentment and kissed her lover, smiling as he said that what they had done was wonderful. “And what if I wanted another go around?” She asked in a teasing voice, giggling at the look that she was given as she kissed him deeply again.

"Then after training i am all for more fun."-he chuckled as he slid out of her slowly and wrapped him self in a towel for now as he looked to Lila.-"Ready for a bath?"-he chuckled as he looked in the hall way and the bathroom was open as they dashed across with a change of clothes and grins.-"With that second round we could try out anything else if you like."-he smiled and turned on the hot water as he slipped in and felt the hot water all over him.-

“Well, I’m sure we can come up with something.” Lila says with a grin, waiting for him to slip beneath the warm spray before she joins him, touching and kissing him as they clean themselves from the fun that they just shared.

-Neko smiled and kissed her under the shower head as he held her close in love and began washing one another this was nice Neko found someone to share himself with someone else. Neko and Lilia finished cleaning up as they dressed in X-men Uniforms as they went to there rooms and waited. It had been a lovely evening so far and they waited for practice as they cuddled in Neko's room."

“So, what kind of training will we be doing?” She asked Neko, pacing the length of his room as she tried to get comfortable in her suit.

"Not sure i think a Mass Team Training."-he said and looked to her eyes.-"Nervous?"

"I'm very nervous. I'm not sure that I have enough control over my powers to join them just yet." She admitted and she continued to pace the length of his room.

"You will be fine..."-before he finished they were called as they ran down to the Basement to the Danger room the rest of the team was there.-"OK X-Men i will be starting on level 10 you all have passed that Number and see how you all handle each other."

Lila stood near Neko, her heart racing as it was explained what they would be doing in danger room. She could handle this, she knew, but she was still worried that she didn’t have control over her abilities.

-The Team hit the Field and they prepared Neko giving Lila a kiss before they began the field changed to a wide open Area and the X men Began Neko staying close as each team member was backed up. a close range and long range combatant teamed up.-

Lila was scared out of her mind as Neko kissed her and they moved out into the open arena. He stayed near her as the wanted for the first happening.

-Groups of Enemies of drones likely beg to come form surrounding openings as they attacked. Neko smiled as he began to fight.-"Come on Let's rip through them."-The others began as well.-

Lila followed his lead, using her powers to burn the drones into cinders. SHe worked hard along with the rest, her brow dotted with sweat by the time the last one fell.

-The X-men had 5 minutes of break then level 11 as they began again they needed to beat them down.-"Come on fight X-Men"-Cyclops yells.-

Lila provided backup for Neko was he raced forward towards the drones. Anything that got past him, she would light up until it burned to ash. She glanced around her, noticing how everyone seemed to be working in tandem. It was nice, she thought. It felt good to be actually doing something.

-Neko smiled as they Team gathered one Mutant opponent appeared to each of them to test there might. Neko ran for Avalanche while Pyro and Lila fought.-

Fighting against a drone was one thing, but another person was a different thing. She fought against someone with better abilities and Lila was soon frustrated. She was growing angry with each volleyed lob and soon she felt everything around her growing warmer as she felt an incredible power building within her.

-The Battles continued and Xavier noticed her readings again he hopped she could control them.-"Come on Lila."-Neko cheered taking on his enemy.-

Back