When Reapers Fall (Closed for Kaena)

“I thought you said that there was a lack of magic at the crime scene,” his lips twitched at the overly annoyed tone of her voice, she relaly was cute when she got huffy.... If you couldn't detect any magic there, why is lack of the scent of magic on the coyotes any different. Or maybe there is more that you are not telling me.” scratching his chin he idly remembered the stubble he was growing and needed to shave. "Shifters inherently have a connection to the natural magic, this sorcerer is stealing magic, this means they got too close, or the spell left some residual nullification behind that is masking it." he watched her glare at him and smiled, he woul have said more when the pups came prancing up. He sat back and let Adrianna handle the interrogation, with her looks hey were more then a little distracted but they answered her. Thomas had lost track of how long she'd questioned the boys but finally she nodded as if satisfied, watching as the youngest moved away givin her furvative glances as he disappeared around a corner and he heard Adrianna sigh This was a bust wasn't it. All coming here ended up accomplishing was you getting hurt and confirming that the wild coyotes had been trying to eat our victim. he shrugged some at that as they walked outside, smiling as they exchanged pleasantries with the Pack Mother and Alpha, tucking his hands into his pockets as they walked to the woodline We are not closer to finding the killer or his accomplice. Lets go and let these fine, err people, enjoy the rest of their evening in peace.” he chuckled "you'll figure it out, youre smart" he said, very aware of the fact the youngest pup was watching them Thomas wrapped an arm around Adrianna and pulled her close, dipping his head down as if to kiss her and whispered "ya know, if i was a shifter, id have this overwhelming urge to throw you down, and fuck you till you couldnt walk to stake my claim on you so the others would know to stay away from you after how that pup was ogling you" his smile widening at the gasp of indignation and arousal, loving the way her eyes unfocused for the briefest second then sharpened harder then a knifes edge as she glared

“It is getting late. We need to get going,” he laughed as she studdered just the tiniest bit, and he looked at his watch, blinking and he looked to the sky as if confirming what his watch told him I have a report to write and my boss is anything but a patient man. Thomas waved that off. Yea, her boss wasnt patient, but the setting of hte sun also signaled he had less then 24 hours left on his own deadline before he was up shit creek without a paddle. "we need food, ..." he gave her panting melting grin "and you look........hungry...." he said, leaving the inneundo hanging for just a second too long "there is a nice little bistro in town that ive been told has the best sandwichs" pulling Adrianna closer he smiled "then we can head back to your place, or mine...which ever, so you can do that "report" Without waiting for her to reply, he swung her around and dipped her like a dance move, kissing her hotly he teleported them back to their car on the edge of the woods "you can drive" he said as he broke the kiss and pulled away "here ya go" he tossed the keys at her, grinning wickedly at her as he rounded the car

"Ya know, if I was a shifter, I'd have this overwhelming urge to throw you down, and fuck you till you couldn't walk to stake my claim on you so the others would know to stay away from you. After how that pup was ogling you" She let out a startled cry as he pulled her close to whisper in her ear. A shiver ran down her spine at the thought of him fucking her, but it was overpowered by sudden anger she felt as well. She wasn't a prize to be claimed.

“If you had tried, I would have neutered you,” she whispered back, brushing her lips against his before pulling away. She staggered slightly as she caught her balance, flashing him an venomous look. His references to owning her were becoming all too common for her liking.

Her stomach growled at the mention of food. It seemed like hours since the few chicken nuggets she ate earlier. She shook her head at his obvious innuendo in his words. “If you keep staking claim to me, you will be remain hungry for a very long time.” Before she could say anything he had pulled her close and she was once again melting into his kiss. Damn why did he have that effect on her when all she wanted to was wipe that cocky grin off his face. She closed her eyes and melted into the kiss, her eyes opening when he abruptly deposited her in front of the car.

Still recovering from his fiery kiss, she barely had time to register him throwing the keys at her. She caught them just before they hit her and she flashed him another angry glare. Unlocking the car she slid behind the wheel and started the car. She watched out of the corner of her eye as he reached for the door handle to get in and she pressed her foot lightly on the gas peddle, causing the car to lurch forward. She did this a couple of times before finally letting him climb into the car, her anger appeased by her amusement at watching him chase the car.

“I'm surprised you aren't feeding me McDonald's again,”she teased as she pointed the car back towards town. Following his directions she drove them to the bistro.

“It is a nice night out, lets eat out on the patio under the stars,” she said, pulling out a chair by the door. She signaled to the waitress inside to let her know of their presence before sliding into her seat. “Out here there will be less prying ears listening in on our conversation.” The waitress quickly came over to their table, blatantly flashing Thomas an appreciative look while taking their order. After she walked away, Adriana turned back to Thomas with a smile.

“Maybe I need to throw you down and fuck you to stake my claim with all these women that seem to go into heat around you,” she said smirking. Their food arrived quickly and they set about eating their dinner in silence. She looked across the table at his handsome figure and sighed deeply. She only had a short amount of time left with him and as much as he irked her at times, the thought was eating her up inside.

“So what are you going to do when your time is up?” she asked, wincing after the words fell from her mouth. She was sure she wasn't going to like the answer, but, she really needed to know what was going to happen when the clock ran out. She had so many questions. Would he be killed? Would she be killed? Would her memories be wiped by the head of the reapers? Would her necklace protect her from anyone but him? And most of all, what would her potentially being a Siren do to affect all of it. A dark look crossed her face at the thought of his death and she felt a stirring inside her that she had never felt before. If she hadn't turned her head away from him in that moment he would have seen the change in her eyes as they bled from their normal colour to a startling icy blue. She took a deep breath and suddenly felt calm, as if everything was going to be right with the world, she just didn't yet know how.

“If you had tried, I would have neutered you,” that had him chuckling, their drive was in companionable silence, although he could still feel that warring anger/lust within her by the way her knuckles kneaded the steering wheel “I'm surprised you aren't feeding me McDonald's again,” he laughed at that “well, I mean there is a Taco bell down the street?” he quipped as she parked and they got out, watching as she pointed to one of the nice umbrella’d outdoor tables “Out here there will be less prying ears listening in on our conversation.” he couldn’t argue with that, giving the waitress a laid back “ill fuck you and youll never find anything better” smile that more then once caused the waitress to have to scribble out what she was writing and fix it before she scurried off to fill their drinks, the heated glare he felt aimed at him had him peaking a brow as he looked at the unabashed jealousy on Adriannas face, and fuuuccckkk if that wasn’t a turn on. And she had to go and really drive the point home with words that filled his mind with all sorts of lascivious thoughts “Maybe I need to throw you down and fuck you to stake my claim with all these women that seem to go into heat around you,” he idly scratched the stubble on his cheek as if in contemplation “im not seeing a problem with that, hell, make a movie of it, we’d be billionaires……” he shot back, letting his tongue peak out as he licked his suddenly dry lips. Luckily distracted as the waitress brought out their food, laying the receipt and a piece of paper folded up under it beside him she smiled, and refilled his drink.

Thomas nodded as she scurried off and he picked up his drink giving Adrianna a smooth smile, however that smile quickly died as did the images floating through his head at her next words “So what are you going to do when your time is up?” he swallowed and choked on his drink as he set it down, wheezing a little before he could clear his throat and airway and and his mood turned somber. “i………………………………..” he heaved a heavy sigh and wiped his mouth after taking a bite of his food “Truthfully? I don’t know……” he stated plainly his appetite gone he tossed the napkin on his half finished meal “you……………..have been a challenge since day one………………….and I find myself in the odd position of not being able to bring myself to do what I should have done weeks ago” he finished his drink and singled the waitress, taking up the liquor menu he glossed through it and quickly selected a high end bourbon then handed the menu back.

“You’ve managed to dig yourself into my life quiet thoroughly with your frustrating stubbornness. Being penthouse material worthy isn’t helping either” nodding he thanked the waitress and took the bottle when she tried to pour a shot glass a shocked look on her face but she didn’t object and scurried off again, he popped the cork with his thumb easily and took a deep draft before setting the bottle down, unphased by the burn of the alcohol as it heated through his body. “but I will tell you this, I wont let them kill you………just………………….cant………….” he looked at her, his eyes stormy with a mixture of emotions “just something about you that draws me, and im he kind of guy who will chase that draw to find out why it’s happening, besides, I rather like the look of you twisted up in the sheets naked……..”

The night had been going well up until the point she asked that stupid question. As soon as the words fell from her lips his demeanor changed, a darkness seeming to fall around them. She frowned as he pushed his plate away and gave her a contemplative look.

“Truthfully? I don’t know……” Fair enough, she didn't have a clue what she was going to do either. She still hadn't found the right time or place to tell him about her suspicions about herself. Frankly she didn't know if she was even right, or if it even mattered in the scheme of things.

She watched as he signaled the waitress for another drink and the grabbed the bottle from the startled girl's hands before taking a deep swig. She shivered at the thought of the punishing burn from the alcohol that he must have felt, not having been one who enjoyed the taste of bourbon. She understood his need for the drink, but she had no idea how liquor affected him and she wanted him sound of mind for the short period of time they had left together. Reaching across the table she picked up the bottle and set it out of his reach.

He would have been so much better off having never met her. It wasn't like he couldn't have any woman he wanted. Even the waitress had slipped him what she assumed was her number, even though she had been sitting right there with him. One simple smile from him would have any mortal woman eager to share his bed. Hell, it had worked with her hadn't it. Even if she wasn't entirely sure she was mortal.

When she returned her gaze back to meet his she was shocked at the swirl of emotion in his eyes. Once again she felt a deep sadness at the though of being parted with him and she bowed her head towards the table, her eyes closing. It wasn't fair to him that she was being completely honest with him. If what she knew could do anything, just anything to change the outcome of their fate, she had to tell him.

She barely heard his comment about her lying naked in the sheets. She was so wrapped up in her own thoughts. Once it sunk in what he had said, she couldn't help picturing him as well, lying naked on her bed, his body covered in a sheen of sex induced sweat. The thought made her shiver. Shaking her head, she pushed the thought away and took a deep breath.

“I haven't been completely honest with you,” she started, her voice trembling. What would he do once she told him. Would he reject her? Would he hate her? Did she really want to do this? Yes. Yes she did. If it held any chance of her never losing him, it was something she had to do. “I have something I need to tell you. Please, just liste....” Her words were cut off by the ringing of his phone. She paused, waiting to see if he would answer it or wait for her to continue.

Thomas frowned as Adrianna took the bottle from him and moved it away, an eyebrow arched as he looked from the bottle to her, "Really?" he said, crossing his arms and he sat back, sighing and running his hand through his hair then glares at the shirt he's wearing "My place, i need better clothes" he huffs, having decided to return to his penthouse in southern florida “I haven't been completely honest with you,” he picked up the check folder and the folded note, not even bothering to look at it as he pulled out his wallet and tossed his credit card into the small booklet and set it on the edge of the table for the waitress to pick up then looked back to Adrianna, “I have something I need to tell you. Please, just liste....” now his interest was peaked, but he growled as his phone chimed and he pulled it from his pocket and glanced at the Caller ID, his face blanching as he cleared his throat hitting the answer button "Yea" the barrel chest growl that rang through his phone made him pull the phone from his ear WHY HAVENT YOU TAKEN CARE OF THE HUMAN YET his chest rising as he inhaled deeply the struggle clear on his face as he put the phone back to his ear "There has been a complication, Lincoln, she appears to be one of the rare humans who are immune to hypnosis and our usual tricks" he lied "im working on other methods right now to break her immun...." again he pulled his phone from his ear at the bellow I DONT CARE FOR EXCUSES,

Thomas sighed and scrubbed his face, about to speak again when the voice growls "You have 24 hours An'ka'hel, kill her if you have to, or we will the line goes dead and his whole body tenses, the phone cracking in his fist as his muscles clentch, as the waitress returned with his card he stuck it back in his wallet.. Once the waitress was out of range Thomas snarled and shotgunned his Phone into the wall, watching with no satisfaction as it shattered, chest heaving in his anger he felt Adrianna's hand on his arm and he turned to look at her, not even having realized she'd moved, but her touch calmed him. "come on, youve got a report to write, and i need a drink.

They returned to the car and took it back to the rental, once they were out of sight, he took adrianna into his arms, laying his forehead on hers, kissing her nose he takes them to his condo, as they settle he holds her until she feels steady, "Figure it was time for you to get used to traveling without me seducing you, incase something happens and we need to leave quickly, i may not have time to make you swoon. im sorry" he says, finally letting her go after a few minutes, turning, he tore off the annoying Flannel shirt and tossed it at her "Care to join me in the shower?" he asks, a smirk on his lips as he heads to the bathrom, stripping his pants off he steps into the large crystal shower stall, getting the water nice and hot and starts lathering up

Last edited:
Adrianna sighed in frustration when the phone rang just as she was about to confess everything to him. Damn she had bad timing. She held her breath, hoping he would just ignore the call and let her finish what she had to say, but, she knew by the look on his face when he looked at who the caller was, there was no chance of that happening. His face whitened as he answered and she could almost hear the words of the caller from where she sat across from him they were yelling that loud. From what she could hear from his side of the conversation it was obvious that he was talking about her. She frowned when he hung up the phone and clenched the phone so hard that it cracked in his grip.

“I take it that wasn't your boss telling you that they were over this who silly idea of getting rid of me or my memories,” she said, pausing as the waitress walked up with the his card. She watched as the waitress walked away and turned back to continue the conversation but was met with his outburst of anger and the shattering sound of his phone hitting the wall. She could feel his anger radiating off him as she stood up and moved to where he sat, placing a hand on his arm. She looked into his stormy eyes, taking a deep breath to calm herself and in hopes it would calm him as well. She could feel him start to calm under her touch and it intrigued her. Was it her presence and the connection between them that helped calm him, or was it something more, another facet of what she was becoming that she had yet to revel or understand.

They rode is silence back to the rental car agency and the ducked into an alley behind the building. She allowed herself to be pulled into his arms, smiling as he kissed her nose softly. Even though she had not been distracted by his kiss this time, the transition from the alley to his condo didn't disorient her as much as he had played up that it would. It did take her a quick moment to catch her balance after he set her on her feet, but, other than that she was fine.

“That wasn't as bad as you made it out to be,” she answered honestly, shouting in surprise as he threw his shirt at her. It was apparent he was still in a pissy mood, but could she blame him.

"Care to join me in the shower?" He didn't really give her a chance to reply before stripping out of the rest of his clothes and heading towards the bathroom. She could hear the water come on from where she stood and she shrugged, thinking to herself.. “Why the hell not. If this is going to be my last night with him, I might as well enjoy it somewhat.”

Stripping out of her clothes she walked naked into the bathroom, watching his obscured form through the steamy shower door. Sliding open the door she slipped in behind him and pressed her body against his back, kissing his shoulder gently. As she pulled away from the kiss she noticed the large tattoo of a pair of wings that covered most of his back. Had that always been there? Or was it only now visible to her since she had been witness to the real thing. Tracing the outline of the tattoo with her finger she thought back to their trip to the coyotes' den. Something was nagging at the back of her mind about it and she couldn't quite put a finger on..... Son of a Bitch. Suddenly it all made sense. The coyotes calling him Crow and the black bird she had seen watching her and following her on several occasions.

“You bastard,” she said, her anger at the realization springing to her eyes. She pushed away from him, her glare decidedly icy as she stared him down. “You have been spying on me all along.” She stood for a moment watching the water flow down over his naked body. As much as she was angry at him in that moment for his sneakiness he looked damn sexy and her desire to fuck him right there was slowly overpowering her anger.

She pushed him back against the shower wall, her lips find his in an almost desperate kiss. Her hand went instantly to his cock, stroking along it as her kiss deepened. She twisted to switch their position, her back now against the wall as she broke the kiss and trailed her lips down his neck. Her breath deepened as her arousal arose, her hand moving to his ass to pull him closer to her and press his cock against her eager and ready pussy. “Fuck me Thomas,” she said breathlessly, her voice sultry and laden with desire.

Sighing he thumped his head against the shower tile frustrated, , letting the nearly scalding water wash down his back, easing the tension in his muscles, and soothing his sore wing, which was tucked away under his shoulder blades, he’d been hiding the pain and the shot of Bourbon he’d had before Adrianna moved the bottle had dulled the pain to a manageable level. He’d assumed by her glare that she’d probably thought he was trying to get drunk, a smirk tilting the edges of his lips, he couldn’t get drunk, more’s the pity some days. Hearing the shower door open he turned his head just enough to watch Adrianna slip into the shower, and his eyes gave her a once over, his cock twitching just at the sight of her. Turning he rested his forehead against the tile again as she pressed against his back, her soft touch and tender kiss made him shudder, despite the hot water goosebumps trailed down his arms and he reached back, cupping her hip as she pressed against his back he groaned again. But when he felt her hands feather along his back, tracing the outline of his wings he gasped, eyes widening at how sensitive they were while tucked away like this.

He’d never had someone touch his back like this, the Tattoo wasn’t just Ink, it was the mark all Reapers wore, that was a metaphysical link to their wings and their powers. He felt her fingers stop as she studied his mark, then heard her growl in anger “You bastard,” he arched a brow as he started to turn to face her “You have been spying on me all along.” Dawning realization lit his eyes and his chest started vibrating as he fought his laughter, so she put it together did she? He was wondering when she’d catch on. His back hit the wall and he hissed, the tile scraping his wings and he was just pushing away when she all but tackled him, eyebrows hitting his hairline in shock he couldn’t even protest when she slammed his mouth on his and he moaned, body clenching as she cupped him and he hardened instantly, a snarl of lust breaking their kiss, and she surprised him yet again as she spun and pulled him against her as she pressed to the wall, when did she get this strong? “Fuck me Thomas, aaaannnnnndddddd that was about the point any thought’s he might have had vanished and he cupped her ass, returning her kiss with fervor he hooked her leg around his waist then returned his hands to her ass, lifting her.

“Im going to do more than fuck you” he snarled, angling her hips he thrust and all but dropped her on his cock, impaling her on him as he pressed her back against the wall, shivering hard from the feel of her body sheathed on him and the feel of her nails scoring his shoulders as she curses, loving the wild look on her face as she tosses her head back and he rode her hard, slamming his hips up into her with a frenzied lust, as if he could literally pour all his frustration and anger, and lust into her through his cock, and she took all of him, he wondered at the fact she took all that rage and seemed to even fuck him right back, her hands having grabbed the shower head for leverage “Fuuucckkkkkinggggg hot little biiiitttchhhh” he panted, fuck he was close already, how’d that happen?

She had noticed his gasp as she trailed her fingers along the outline of the wing on his back. She wondered if it was because he had been injured or if it was just an extra spot on his body. It was something she filed away in the back of her mind to ask. At the moment the urge to fuck him was too strong and not something that could be ignored.

She was pleased when his cock reacted instantly to her touch. After all that had happened in the last few hours, she wasn't entirely sure if he would be in the mood. Any doubts of that was instantly erased though when he wrapped her leg around him and lifted her with his hands on her ass.

“Im going to do more than fuck you” Her eyes widened at his growled reply, her pussy instantly moistening. She cried out as he impaled her with his stiff cock, pushing deeper inside her than she had ever felt before. She dug her nails into his shoulder as the mix of pleasure and pain washed over her. A string of curse words fell from her mouth as he slammed into her, pressing her back against the shower wall. As he drove his cock into her almost violently, she opened up to accept him, her own body reacting in its own way to his fervent rutting.

She writhed beneath him with each thrust, her breath deepening. Reaching above her head she took hold of the shower head, using it to give her leverage to move her body in rhythm with his. She could feel the delicious pressure starting to build between her legs already, the culmination of his cock buried so deep inside her and the emotions that came with it threatened to push her further over the edge than she ever had gone before.

Her moans echoed along the shower walls as she thrust against him desperately, her body seeking the release she so desperately needed. She could feel his cock thickening inside her and she knew he was close as well. The thought of him cumming, his sexy body spasming in his orgasm pushed her over the edge and she came hard, screaming his name as she bore down on his cock, her juices dripping down his cock to mix with the water swirling around them.

He had too much on his mind, was too lost in his own head, he felt her body against him, feeling how she tensed and writhed, how her body arched and rocked against him, he allowed himself to get lost in her, her scent, her breathing, he growled, moaned into her mouth as he kissed her again and again. His hands clentched tight to her ass, keeping her where he wanted her so that he could hilt himself, the hard wet slap of their hips meeting adding just right amount of pain and he felt her shatter against him, felt her body simultaneously clamp down on him, and her muscles flutter as she spasmed, and he pounded into her only a few more times unable to hold back and roared as he erupted, pinning her to the wall, quaking with his release. It felt like nearly 5 minutes before his muscles unlocked and he slowly pulled from her, panting hard, setting her gently on her feet. His forehead pressed to hers, trembling still as aftershocks rocked his body.

It was a few more minutes before he could talk, mumbling quietly he forced himself to stand straight, listening to her quiet “What?” he looked at her, and there was steel in his eyes, his face was set in hard lines and his eyes seemed stormy, in the low light of the shower, staring into her eyes, she could almost see as if lightning was flashing behind his pupils “I wont let you get hurt” he said, and his voice was a knife edge “I don’t understand what this is between us, but I refuse……….” His hand weaved into her hair, fisting it tight as he claimed her mouth in a vicious, needy kiss “to see you hurt” then he kissed her again, picking her up and tossing her over his shoulder, not caring about them both being wet, he turned off the shower and carried her to his kingsized bed, laying her out he buried his face between her thighs, not even giving her time to argue

It was like time stood still and a storm raged at the same time. Their body collided together in exquisite ecstasy as there mutual orgasmic cries echoed against the shower walls. She rode wave after wave of pleasure as he slammed into her, taking his own. When he finally eased she found she was shaking, her body more awake than it had been in a long time. She winced as he slowly slid from her battered sex, the pain a testament of how tumultuous their coupling had been. She took the moment of their foreheads pressed together to catch her breath, her body trembling to match his.

After a few minutes of them standing in comfortable silence he mumbled something, drawing her attention back to his face. “What?” she inquired, not having heard what he said. She reached up and brushed his hair from his face, a shudder running through her body at the storm brewing in his eyes.

“I won't let you get hurt,” She smiled at this. It was endearing to have someone care for her so much. He gasped as his hands tangled in her hair and he captured her lips once again in a fiery kiss. She kissed him back with the same intensity, feeding off the emotions that were practically screaming from him. She wantec to tell him that she had a feeling she wasn't as easy to hurt as he thought, but he wasn't even giving him a chance to get a word in as his lips continued to claim hers.

She cried out in surprise as he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. She couldn't help giggling in amusement as he carried her to the bedroom, water dripping from both of their bodies over the hardwood floor. She was sure his maid, because she highly doubted he did his own cleaning, would just love the mess they were leaving them.

She didn't have time to protest before he buried his head between her legs. She arched wildly beneath him, her hands tangling in his hair. His tongue on her sensitive pussy send tremors through her body as she ground against him, wanting to feel more of him. She raised her legs and placed them over his shoulders opening herself up to his almost devouring of her sopping sex. In that moment it was once again as if time stood still, only them, the worries and anxiety of what was to come set aside as she gave in to the sensations he was sending shooting through her body.

He had so many thoughts racing through his mind, even as his tongue drilled deep into Adrianna's willing body, rage, fear, arousal, everything was bouncing around his head. This would be their last night, it had to be. He was out of time, she....................no...............he wouldnt think about it.......... his tongue curled, twisted, and thrust into her deep before withdrawing to lash her clit with harsh quick flicks. It wasnt long till he felt her clamping around his invading appendage, the feel of her hands nearly pulling hair from his head as she gripped at him, her thighs a vice around his head that could have very well snapped the neck of a lesser male as she trembled and cursed. He didnt know when she'd laid her legs over his shoulders but he gave a soft chuckle as he kissed his way up her body, crawling over her, caging her beneath him and kissed her, hard, letting her taste herself on him. he was panting already, pent up, he watched the emotions play over her race as she rode the after shocks.

He's shifted his weight and gripped her hip, curling her leg around his waist, teasing his cock against her clit when his the tattoo on his hand began to tingle and he let go a foul curse. Lifting his hand he looked at the accursed Tattoo then pulled from her, snarling "Fucking hell, of all things.........." he muttered, rubbing his face, body tensed, cock throbbing between his legs, he felt a shimmer in the air and looked to his dresser as his Scythe appeared resting against the side of the dresser, as if Demanding "im waiting" looking to Adrianna he sighed, the debate clearing raging on his face, Stay and finish this, or go. But he knew if he didnt answer the call things would only be worse. "as im sure you can guess, im being called....." he muttered, "Hopefully this shouldnt take long" turning he opened the closet door and stepped in. like the rest of the condo the walk in closets were massive,

Choosing to go Commando given the throbbing pain between his thighs currently he slid on pants and socks, then, grabbing a Silk button down shirt he slipped it on and buttoned it walking back into the bedroom. His eyes roaming Adrianna's naked body and he licked his lips, "you are welcome to anything in the fridge or freezer if youre in the mood to cook, there is a wine cellar in the basement and the liquor cabinent is unlocked. He moved to the bed and ran his hand through her hair, kissing her once more, pulling back with reluctance he held out his hand and his Scythe zipped into his hand. "Death waits for no one....." he quipped, then vanished, leaving her alone

It didn't take long for him to bring her to an explosive orgasm as he feasted on her quivering pussy. Her cries filled the room as she came, her body arching up to meet him repeatedly. She didn't realize how tightly she was gripping his hair as she rode the waves of her orgasm, her legs tightening around his head to hold him in place. With one last shudder, she collapsed against the bed, trying to catch her breath. She released his hair, smirking at the strands that were tangled between her fingers.

“Oops, I didn't mean for that to happen,” she said, her amusement written all over her face as she shook the hair from her hand. She shivered in anticipation as he kissed his way up her body, her chest rising and falling with excited breaths. She kissed him back with all the passion she was feeling, the taste of herself on his lips only acting to fuel the flames even more. At the feel of his cock brushing against her sensitive clit she arched up wildly, her body eager to have him buried deep inside her once again.

A soft sound of frustration escaped her lips as he pulled away from her, her eyes widening at the sight of his scythe materializing against the dresser. Her own curse escaped her lips at the realization that their time was up and he was once again being summoned. She could see the conflict on his face as he debated on answering the summon and frowned as he climbed off the bed.

“Can't someone else do the job?” she inquired, rolling on her side to watch him dress. “We don't have long together before your time runs out. Why should you even care if you are being summoned?” She let out an exaggerated sigh when she realized she wasn't going to win the argument. She kissed him desperately, not knowing if it was the last kiss they would share, whimpering softly as he pulled away.

“Death can go fuck itself,” she muttered to an empty room as he disappeared from view. Sighing again, she sat up on the bed, letting the blankets pool around her waist. She realized she was stuck waiting for him alone in his condo. Even if she wanted to go home, she had no clue where she was and how long it would take her to get home. It was smarter to just ride it out and wait for him. Grumbling to herself she got up off the bed, looking down at the pile of her clothes on the floor. She shook her head, not in the mood to put them back on. Instead she made her way into his closet and chose one of his dress shirts to slip into, the expensive fabric feeling luxurious on her naked skin.

Walking barefoot to the kitchen she rummaged through his fridge trying to find something to eat. She pulled out some meat and cheese and looked around to find a loaf of bread sitting on the counter. She quickly made herself a sandwich and then made her way down to the wine cellar, her eyes widening at the large variety of wines he had available. She chose a bottle of what she assumed was an expensive wine and brought it back up to the kitchen to pour herself a glass. With her wine and sandwich in hand she found her way to the living room and plopped on to the couch. Taking a bite of her sandwich she picked up the remote and turned on the large tv mounted on the wall, mindlessly clicking through the channels for something to watch as she ate.

She was almost done her sandwich before she found something worth watching, selecting some super hero movie that she had heard was good. Sipping her wine she found herself starting to fall asleep. Sure that he would not be impressed to come home to red wine staining his white carpet, she put the glass aside and nuzzled into the couch, her eyes falling shut.

She woke with a start a couple of hours later, a scene from 50 Shades of Grey playing on the tv. She scowled and turned the tv off, looking around her to see what may have woken her. Nothing seemed different from when she had gone to sleep, yet she knew it wasn't the pathetic scene that had been playing that would have drawn her from her nap. Shrugging it off as a mystery, she reached for her wine glass, tensing at what sounded like a shoe scuff in the hallway.

“Thomas, is that you,” she called out, getting to her feet. She cursed to herself when she didn't get a response, regretting leaving her gun with her clothes on the floor in his bedroom. “Come on Thomas this isn't funny.” She could feel her heart begin to race as she backed towards the bedroom, her eyes never leaving the entrance to the hallway where she had heard the sound. She screamed as she backed into another person standing in the doorway of the bedroom, and fought as their arms tightened around her. She looked back to find a large man covered in tattoos similar to Thomas', a salacious grin on his face.

“I can see why An'ka'hel wants to keep you around,” he sneered, his hand moving down to cup her breast through her shirt. “Too bad the boss wants you dead.” Adriana gave pause for a brief second at the name he said, he had to be talking about Thomas, but she had never heard him called by that name before.

“Get your slimy hands off me,” she screamed, squirming to break free. Her eyes widened as another man emerged from the hallway, his towering form barely clearing the doorway. She had been trained in self defense, but she doubted she could take then both on.

“Doesn't mean we can't have some fun first,” the other man replied, licking his lips as he looked down at her bare legs and back up to meet her angry gaze. “Bring her to the bedroom. Lets see what kind of pussy will make a reaper turn his back on his own kind.” Adriana screamed as she felt herself being dragged into the bedroom and then again as she was thrown down onto the bed. She fought once again as she felt her arms being pinned to the bed.

“You will regret this,” she screamed, trying to bite the arm of the man holding her down. He laughed and pushed her away easily, his rough hand running along her bare thigh. “Get your hands off me.” Adriana looked up into his eyes, shivering at the hunger she saw there. Suddenly she felt a calm come over her and she relaxed in his grasp, her eyes bleeding to an icy blue.

“I said get your hands off me,” she snarled, her voice once again taking on an otherworldly tone. With a surge of strength she pushed against the man sending him flying across the room and into the other man who stood watching.

“Oh shit,” he yelled in return, his eyes widening at the sight of her rising from the bed, an ethereal glow surrounding her. He attempted to back away, fear suddenly springing to her eyes. “ The boss will want to hear about this. It has been a long time since there has been a known Siren. If we don't get out of here, we are fucked. ”

“You are not going anywhere,” she replied, taking a step towards them. Her gaze darkened at the realization that they were attempting to disappear like Thomas did all the time. Her laugh filled the room when the realized that their magic wasn't working. They scampered towards the door, attempting to flee as any mortal man would.

“I said you are not going anywhere,” she yelled, raising her hand. The door slammed shut in front of them, trapping them in the room with her. “Come here boys.”

“No, don't go to her,” the larger man cautioned, attempting to hold back his partner.

“You know you want to,” she purred, her voice turning seductive and inviting. “I know you want me. Come to me.” Her voice drifted across the room to them, lulling them into compliance. As much as they fought it, they could not resist her. They slowly made their way across the room to her, their eyes glazed over as her power overtook their senses.

“What do you wish of us Mistress?' they chimed in unison as they lowered to their knees before her, their head bowed. “Your wish is our desire.” She smirked as she looked down at them, realizing she now had full control of them.

“Now we will wait until Thomas returns,” she said, sitting down on the bed. “If he does not return safely, you will wish you never came here.” Her cool gaze watched them, her own mind racing at the knowledge of what she was suddenly capable of. She couldn't wait to tell Thomas what she truly was. There was no doubt in her mind anymore.

Last edited:
He sighed in frustration as he materialized where he'd been called, cloaked in shadow he made his way out of the ally, not really paying attention he stopped, looking around then frowned, he didnt sense a soul nearby, and that forced his mind to focus, forced him to look around, Alaska? why the hell did he get called here, this wasnt part of his territory. Frowning he turned, a soft feminine laugh catching his attention well, you did answer the call.......we didnt think you would.... Turning he looked up the street, a lithe tall female was leaning against a light post, and it didnt skip his notice the streets were deserted.......crossing his arms he sighed, his body tensing "Why wouldnt i answer the call? what i want to know, is why i was summoned here? " he shot back as the female pushed off the pole and glided towards him, We brought you here An'Ka'Hel, because you failed to follow orders a deep baritone voice answered and that booming voice caused Thomas to tense "Lincoln........." Thomas said, nodding to the Elder Reaper you were given an order, and your time is now up, i will ask you again, will you deal with the female? or do i have to?

Thomas tensed again, something in Lincoln's voice catching his notice and he frowned "I will deal with her as i see fit, She is no threat to us right now..." he answered evasively, "You should be more interested in why she is one of the rare humans who can ignore our powers, " Lincoln said nothing as the Female reaper moved to stand beside him and they both just stared at him Deal.......with the Female.........or i will.... Lincoln once again said, and there was a fissure in the air, Thomas becoming accutely aware they were no longer along, he sensed 5 other reapers had just appeared and his back tingled in warning. "you......will leave her alone Lincoln......shes FBI...." he stated, and the Elder reaper just snarled at him IT doesnt matter what she is, Times up in a blink the Female reaper standing beside Lincoln lunged and Thomas called his scythe into full manifestation, parrying the swing that would have severed his head with mere scant inches to spare, with a Snarl Thomas twirled and deflected the Females scythe away just as he felt someone else come at his back.

Ducking he tilted his scythe forward then drove the handle into the man's Gut behind him, smirking at the satisfying "Offfphhh" as the man doubled over and Thomas spun on his heel, left leg lashing out with a vicious round house kick, the tearing of clothing as Thomas called his wings giving them a powerful flap that propelled him backwards out of range of yet a 3rd attackers scythe. Since you wont take care of it, and i had a feeling you were pussy whipped by the little bitch, i have already taken the liberty of dealing with her, Morgan and Kandar have decided to.........pay her a visit..... Thomas looked at Lincoln and murder flashed in his eyes, but Lincolns words had succeeded at throwing him off as a flare of pain ripped through his side, a 4th attacker coming from his blindside had caught him and sliced deep into his side and Thomas hissed, deftly twirling his Scythe he parried another blow and kicked the first male in the balls, grabbing the males head with his free hand as his attacker doubled over and slammed his face, once........twice.......three times into his knee, tossing his away as a splash of blood streaked across his suit jacket.

"Call them off Lincoln" he snarled, the female having recovered and again launched herself at Thomas, with the 5th attacker at the same time. Thomas' wing lashing out and sweeping the female aside with a powerful backblow he bought his scythe down to meet the 5th males advance the clash of steel scrapping steel as the blades connected then parted. Thomas lost track of how long the fight lasted, he was bleeding heavily from multiple gashes, and cuts and slices, but he managed to fight them off, he was panting as he stared at Lincoln, who'd just stood by and watched, as usual, "you should have known 6 wouldnt be enough" he panted hard, his hand pressing down hard on a particularly nasty slice across his stomach, sweat beading his forehead

Lincoln merely shrugged killing you......at least for the moment, wasnt my priority.....i just needed you distracted for a bit...... he smirked and Thomas sucked in a breath, realization dawning and he snarled, boy he was a little slow now wasnt he? "Morgan and Kander......" ok, so Thomas was more then a little slow, he'd been attacked so quickly that Lincolns earlier statement hadn't registered "This is not how we do things Lincoln.............she's an innocent" he snarled and Lincoln just shrugged you broke the rules, now you'll be punished.....and taking your little bitch in heat away from you is fitting.......her blood will be on your hands....... with that Lincoln vanished and Thomas was left staring at the downed bodies of his fellow reapers unsconsious on the ground.....Feeling his energy flagging he manifested his scythe and teleported back to his Condo, "ADRIANNA" he bellowed as soon as his feet hit the carpet, he sensed the two reapers in the bedroom, but heard no sounds, but steady heartbeats "Anna!" he called again when his first call went unanswered. he quickly made his way to the bedroom, kicking in the door he raised his scythe, ready to attack then froze, blinking.

"Da...............fuck?" he said, taking in the sight of Morgan and Kandar Kneeling on the carpet with their hands behind their heads, and Adrianna reclining lazily on the bed as if she didnt have a care in the world "ummmm.........." he approached slowly, extending his grip on the scythe he laid the blade at Morgans neck, his eyes flicking to Adrianna "you ok?" he said, knowing with teh amount of blood he was leaking as his quickly flagging energy, he had to have looked like ..........well...............death warmed over......... to her..... The Mistress........said we should wait for you Kandar spoke in a dead pan voice.................and Thomas just stood there..................blinking...........forced to have to lower his scythe as he felt his hand and arm begining to tremble. "Mistress?" why was talking getting so hard? ........and why was breathing so hard?...... he looked to Adrianna again, seeing a small smirk on her face........

"i need..............i need to sit........down........" Fuck, the blood loss had sapped him. He knew none of his wounds were fatal, but as the Darkness of his Reapers healing sleep pulled at him, he watched Adrianna's eyes shift colors, Fuck where they glowing? and watched as she slid from the bed "i need......need......to rest." he panted, eyes rolling back into his head he keeled over, the thud of his body hitting the flood muffled by the thick carpet, snoring before his head even hit the ground

Though the men on their knees before her made no move towards her, Adriana refused to take her eyes off them. She didn't know the extent of her new powers and she wasn't sure if she lost focus it would wear off. It was kind of amusing to her though to have what appeared to be strong men on their knees before her and completely obedient to her every word. She toyed with them as they waited for Thomas' return, making idle threats of what either she or Thomas would do to them. In reality she had no intentions to stoop to their level, but she couldn't guarantee that Thomas would be as easy on them.

She was just about to fall asleep when she heard Thomas calling to her from the hallway. His voice sounded different than normal, a mixture of fear and pain. Something she had never heard from him before.

“We are in here,” she called out, hoping that her words would warn him that she was not alone. She wasn't sure how her captives would react to Thomas' arrival and wanted to ensure he was prepared for what awaited from him. She couldn't help be amused by his startled look at the men on their knees, a smirk playing on her lips. The smirk disappeared quickly as she got a good look at him, realizing that most of the blood covering him was his own. She gasped as he crumbled to the floor and passed out.

Jumping from the bed she ran to his side, falling to her knees beside him. Her attention was no longer on the men but completely on Thomas. She quickly checked him over for wounds, grimacing at each one she found. She could feel her anger building inside her as she quickly pulled his clothes away from his body. It felt like her body was practically vibrating with rage as she turned to look at Morgan and Kandar. There must have been something in her eyes that scared them because both men shrank away from her, their face blanching.

“You,” she growled, her voice once again taking a tone she was not quite used to. “You did this to him.”

“It wasn't us Mistress,” Morgan replied, his voice wavering as he spoke. “We were here with you.”

“You may not have dealt the blows yourself but you were part of the plan against us both,” She scowled at the cowering man. Despite the serious of the situation she couldn't help be amused by the sight of two strong reapers attempting to shrink away from her burning gaze. “If he dies, you will pay the price.”

She turned her attention back to Thomas, relieved to see him breathing comfortably, his wounds starting to heal on their own.

“Get me a warm cloth,” she ordered, not even bothering to look at the others. She heard the scuffling of feet as they rushed to fulfill her order and within minutes they both stood their holding out a clean cloth for her to take. It was in that moment she realized the full extent of her powers. They both seemed intent on pleasing her and obeying her every command, whether she was paying attention to them or not. The idea intrigued her but it wasn't something she had time to ponder right now.

Taking the offered cloths she turned her back on them again and set to work to cleaning the drying blood from Thomas' skin. He made a small sound in his sleep as she pressed the cloth to the particularly nasty wound on his stomach. Of all the wounds on his body it appeared to be the one taking the longest to heal. She studied the wound, wondering what kind of blade made it. Her eyes fell on his scythe still lying on the floor and it dawned on her what had been used.

She quickly cleaned off the wounds and made work at cleaning off the rest of his body. When her hand brushed against the tattoo on his hand she suddenly felt a burning sensation against her chest. She raised her hand to feel the pendant. Up until now she had forgotten about the pendant and her mission. Looking down at Thomas' peacefully sleeping face she shrugged and took the pendant off. There probably wouldn't be a better time to put the pendant around his neck and even with her new found powers she wasn't sure if she would have the same control over him as she did on the others. She didn't want to take the chance of him waking up and attacking the other two men, she had other plans for them.

Satisfied that his wounds were dressed and healing, she motioned for other two to pick him up and lay him on the bed. They moved in unison and carefully picked Thomas up from the floor and placed him where she indicated before returning to their knees on the floor.

“I can get used to this,” she mused to herself. “What woman doesn't like having a man at their beck and call.” She laughed softly to herself and climbed up on the bed beside Thomas. Pulling his head onto her chest, she laid back onto the pillows and waited for her to wake, her own eyes falling closed as sleep overtook her as well.

It was nearly 2 full days before Thomas regain consciousness, coming too with a gasp he sat up, glancing down at the bandages that covered his torso he tore at them, hand tracing over his skin, finding it perfect and whole he blinked, his memories scrambled he tried to recall where the fuck he was, blinking as he stared around the darkened bedroom, confusion etched across his face he slid from the bed, finding himself naked he blinked again. Apparently he’d gotten Rip roaring drunk because he couldn’t remember a thing. Throwing on a pair of silk night pants he froze as he heard voices……..a women?......and…………a man?........no……..two distinct voices………2 men………god his head was foggy…….. Making his way into the living room he saw a light on in the kitchen. Flexing his hand a Dagger appeared, and he held it close to his chest, There shouldn’t be anyone in here…….cautiously he pressed himself against the wall, feeling an odd heat against his heart he looked down, frowning at the pendant he wore, then turned his attention back to the intruders in his home. Stepping from the Shadows he growled “Who the hell are you and why are you………………” he froze as he stared at the women, his brows furrowing…………a memory……………it was hazy……..she seemed………..familiar……….but he just couldn’t………..

His eyes flicked to the two men sitting at the table across from her, “Morgan???? Kandar?? What……………” he winced as searing pain tore through his head, and he hissed, his hand going to his head as memories returned, the ambush by Lincoln……his pained gaze going to the women………”Adrianna……” in a blink he was across the room, arm wrapped around her waist he slung her behind him, fury blazing through his blood now he whipped the dagger at Kandar, the shock on the mans face faded away as the dagger buried between his eyes, his Wings snapping out he heard Adrianna Gasp, and felt her grab his shoulder, trying to pull him back but he flicked his wing at her, shielding her and breaking her hold his scythe materialized and he snarled at Morgan “Run or Die………….”

She woke with a start, the early morning sun shining through the window. She stretched and looked around, the memories of the night before flooding back as her eyes rested on the two men still knelt waiting for her command. Looking down at Thomas who was still sleeping peacefully, she leaned down and kissed him softly before sliding from the bed.

“Leave us,” she commanded the two men who immediately jumped to their feet. “Wait for me in the living room. I will decide what to do with you later.” They quickly scrambled to leave the room, the door shutting behind them. Sighing she slipped off the dress shirt she had slid into the night before and grimaced at the blood stains on the front. The shirt was definitely ruined. There was nothing that would get out those stains.

Tossing the shirt in the waste basket, she looked back at where Thomas slept on the bed still fully clothed and covered in the blood she had not managed to clean off the night before. With how deep sleep he was sleeping she was not concerned with waking him as she quickly stripped him of his clothes. Walking naked to the adjoining bathroom she found some facecloths which she wet before returning to the bedroom. Within minutes she had the blood cleaned off him and had tucked him back under the blankets. Sighing she threw the cloths into the wastebasket with the shirt and went into the bathroom to run herself a shower.

As she stood under the hot spray of water she thought next of what she was going to do with Kandar and Morgan. Last night she was ready to kill them and send them back piece by piece to their boss, but, after a good night's sleep she realized that wasn't her. She was not a murderer. As much as their intent when they arrived the night before, they were now completely under her control and were harmless. Still she wanted to wait until Thomas woke up before she made her final decision as to what to do with them.

Climbing from the shower, she walked into Thomas' walk in closet trying to find something to wear. All she could find was expensive suits and clothing. “Doesn't this man ever relax,” she mused to herself as she walked back into the bedroom and pulled on her clothes from the day before. As much as she was not impressed with the idea of wearing dirty clothes, it was better than nothing. Walking to the bed, she leaned down and gave Thomas a kiss on the cheek before heading out the living room to where Kandar and Morgan waited for her. At the sight of her they both dropped to their knees again, their heads bowed.

“What do you wish of us Mistress?” they said in unison. “We only live to please you.”

Adrianna frowned at their words. She was not used to having such control over anyone before. The night before her powers were exhilarating but now she wasn't so sure. If she could have such control over two power supernatural beings, what would happen if she accidentally released her power on an unsuspecting human. She was going to have to do more research on her kind and tread lightly in the mean time.

“I do not wish anything of you at the moment,” she replied, looking between the two of them. “You might as well relax while we wait for Thomas to awake. Then I will decide what to do with you two.” Leaving them in the living room she made her way to the kitchen to make herself something to eat.

The rest of the day went by rather uneventful other than a phone call from an angry boss demanding her report from the crime scene the day before. She quickly relayed her report, apologizing for the delay and promising to have it in writing by the next day. After that she pulled out her laptop that she was glad she had thought of slipping into her bag before Thomas had whisked her away to Washington. She quickly wrote up her report, ignoring the two men that seemed to follow her everywhere, and sent it off to her boss. When the night came and Thomas was still not awake, she left the two reapers in the living room, under orders to remain there, and climbed back in bed with him. Before she knew it it was morning again and Thomas was still not awake. Having asked Kandar about the situation the day before she was not concerned, having been told that reapers had a tendancy to shut down for multiple days when badly injured to allow the body time to heal.

Pulling the blinds to darken the room, she left Thomas sleeping alone and made her way back to the living room. She was pleased to find Kandar and Morgan still there but watching television, the remnants of what appeared to be a pizza on the coffee table in front of them.

“What none for me,” she joked, flopping down in a chair to watch tv with them. They both stammered to apologize for not leaving her any pizza to her own amusement. She waved them off with a laugh, shaking her head.

“You can make me breakfast,” she said, getting to her feet and looking at her watch. “Make that lunch. I can't believe it is already after noon.” She followed them into the kitchen and sat at the island, watching as they worked to prepare her something to eat. As they worked she asked them questions about themselves, learning that they were fairly new reapers, compared to Thomas' 800 years. As they answered every question she had about them she felt herself warming up to them a little. She wasn't sure why considering they had planned on raping and killing her, but, maybe it was because her control over them was showing their softer side to her.

After she had eaten and they were cleaning up, a sound from the bedroom drew her attention.

“Looks like Thomas is awake,” she said, getting to her feet to go see how he was doing. Before she had a chance he barged into the kitchen in all his naked glory. What happened next was like a whirlwind and before Adrianna knew it, Kandar was dead on the floor, Thomas' dagger buried in his forehead and she was being shielded by his wings, like she had been with the coyotes. But, unlike with the coyotes she was no longer a helpless female to be rescued by him.

Grabbing his shoulder, she attempted to pull him back from Morgan, her anger surging through her body as he pulled away from her. She gasped as his scythe appeared in his hand and her eyes went to Morgan who was frozen in place. Her control kept him from obeying Thomas' order and if she didn't move quickly he would most likely end up dead on the floor beside Kandar.

“That's enough,” she yelled, her voice booming through the room. “Leave him alone Thomas. He has not and will not harm me. Put your scythe away.” Pushing out from behind Thomas wing she moved between him and Morgan, her eyes turning an icy blue as she stood before, almost daring him to attempt to go through her. Her eyes fell on the pendant around his neck and hoped it would do what it was created for. It was because of her that Morgan was still there and she didn't want his blood on her hands.

His memories still riding him, he refused to hear Adrianna as she tried to call to him, believing they were still in danger he shrugged her hand off his shoulder with his wing, his eyes blazing he lifted his scythe, the wide eyed gaze of Morgan watching with an near fascination he only barely heard her angry cry of “That's enough,” and his scythe was coming down, but the Leave him alone Thomas had his head snapping around ready to let fly a command for her to run, but it was cut short as he gasped It felt like a lightning bolt had hit him as pain sizzled through his body as his chest began to burn, clutching as his chest the scythe clattered to the ground and he staggered, thinking Morgan had managed to stab him he looked down, the necklace around his neck was glowing with a dark blue aura and he fell to his knees, gasping hard for breath Put your scythe away, He will not harm me his eyes went to his scythe and he tried to reach for it but another jolt hit him and he cursed, his weapon vanishing from where It lay, returning to the ether. Finally he pitched forward, catching himself with one hand, the other still gripping the necklace.

It took him a few minutes before he could breath again as he felt Adrianna’s hand on his back as she kneeled before him and he snarled, he gripped the pendant, feeling the pain as it seared his hand, but he ignored it, he needed to tear it off, but no matter how much he commanded his hand to tear the damn thing off his hand just wouldn’t respond, and he had to release it, his hand shaking as it smoked, and he looked at the intricate design of the pendant burned into his hand, his eyes flashing with shear anger he rocked himself back to his knees. “WHAT. IS. THIS!” he roared, his gaze locking on Adrianna, his iris’s, his pupils going black as his wings flapped, lifting him as he returned to his feet, clentching his hand as he already felt the tingle of the burn healing, he glared hard at her, seeing the glow in her eyes, his chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath “what………………are you……….and what the FUCK, is this pendant…….”

Last edited:
Her eyes never left him as he clutched at the pendant and fell to his knees, his scythe falling harmlessly to the floor. As he pitched forward onto one hand, she frowned at the obvious pain he was in. She hadn't realized that the pendant would cause him pain, though it did appear to only hurt him when he attempted to disobey her. Kneeling beside him, she lay a calming hand on his shoulder, hoping her presence would help ground him.

“You can't remove it,” she said quietly as he attempted to tear the pendant from his neck. She frowned again at the obvious sizzling sound as the pendant burnt his skin. Her eyes widened when he finally pulled his hand away at the outline of the pendant burned into his hand. She was about to place a hand on his arm when he reared back onto his knees, his eyes burning with rage as they met hers. She pulled back and got to her feet as he did, holding out a hand to stop Morgan who had also jumped to his feet in her defense and was ready to attack Thomas.

“what………………are you……….and what the FUCK, is this pendant…….” She swallowed slowly at his questions, not sure how to answer them or exactly how he would react. She could practically feel his anger as he glared at her, his eyes burning deep in the soul. She hadn't really thought of what his reaction would be when she finally put the pendant on him, but, she sure hadn't expected this.

“Calm down,” she ordered, her eyes meeting his defiantly. As much as he was angry and a formidable figure before her, she felt no fear for him. “I have a lot to tell you, but I will not talk to you like this.”

Turning her back on him, she looked over at Morgan who stood waiting for her command. “I want you to go back to your boss and tell him what I am and if he ever sends anyone after Thomas or I again, I will come hunting for him,” she smirked as Morgan obediently nodded his head in response. “You will tell him nothing else about what has happened here. Take Kandar's body with you so he will get a proper burial. If any questions what happened to him, tell them he tried to attack me and I killed him in self defense. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” Morgan replied, moving to pick up Kandar's body from the floor. “Anything else you command of me Mistress?”

“One more thing,” she said, taking a deep breath. “Once you have done what I have commanded, you will forget me. Forget that I have ever existed. My power over you will be broken. Now go.”

At her words, Morgan disappeared from the room, leaving her alone once again with Thomas.

“I think I owe you an explanation,” she said, sitting down heavily onto the kitchen stool. “First, the pendant. The pendant was gifted to me from Madame Curry. When I wore it, it protected me from your powers. When you wear it, it allows me to control you, though now I am not sure if it is even required now that I seem to have evolved to my true form. Which brings me to the other part of your question. I wasn't sure before, but, after everything that has happened the last few days, I have discovered that I am not entirely human. I am a Siren and it appears that my interactions with you awakened what lay dormant within me.”

Taking a deep breath, she fell silent, studying his face as he processed what she had said. She knew it was a lot to take in and she wasn't entirely sure how he was going to react.

“You can't remove it,” His anger only mounted at that comment, and he felt his eyes shifting to the pure black of his Reaper’s form, a low ominus growl curling up from deep in his chest as he watched her, the air around him seeming to shimmer, as if currents were warping and stealing the light from around him. “Calm down, I have a lot to tell you, but I will not talk to you like this there was visible strain on his face as the command rang in his ears his muscles forcibly relaxing, a hard tremor racing through his body as he was forced to take a breath. His eyes shifting to Morgan who just stood there, slack jawed, a dull look in his eyes and he looked back to Adrianna as she again spouted orders. The women was good at that, bossing people around, until now he found it cute. But now she was pissing him off, one of the strongest reapers in the world outside the Council themselves, and tits and a hot ass had lulled him into believing she couldn’t do a damn thing to hurt him.

His hand twitched, he stood statue still, watching her with a predator’s glare, “I think I owe you an explanation,” His voice was hollow, sounding as if it echo’d off the wall “you……owe me…….more…..then that……” he growled, unblinking eyes boring into hers as their gazes locked. First, the pendant. It was gifted to me from Madame Curry ohhh yeaaaa……….that really torqued his anger up a notch. Why the fuck hadn’t he put it together? She was one of the most powerful voodoo priestess’s in New orleans at the moment. How could not have seen it, mentally, he was kicking his own ass. When I wore it, it protected me from your powers. When you wear it, it allows me to control you he didn’t hear a word she said after that single statement, his fingers twitched and his scythe was in his hand before she even finished speaking, with a feral cry he swung at her, focused on severing her head from her shoulders. He pictured it, focused on the image of her dying, once again being free. But before his scythe reached her it froze, his whole body locking in place as the blade stopped mere inches from her neck, and he struggled, felt the burning of the pendant against his chest.

He struggled, his whole body quivering with the effort of fighting the compulsion to stop, teeth bared as he fought to take a step, evening feeling like he couldn’t breath, even though he didn’t really need too. He stared at her face, the widening of her eyes and paling of her features as she realized what he was doing, with a hard exhale he pulled back, tossing the scythe away with a curse, he let himself collapse into a chair, his eyes bleeding back to their normal color, chest heaving, staring at her as she slowly regained her senses, the fear bleeding away, she didn’t say anything, just stared at him,

After what seemed like hours he pushed himself to his feet aware he was still naked, and stalked to her, his intent was not to hurt her this time, and the pendant remained cool against his skin as he grabbed her by the hair, shoving her back against the wall, his eyes again locked with hers as he stared at her so much to say, and nothing to say. Instead, he slammed his lips on hers, heated, angry, his tongue ravaging her mouth as he cupped a breast. Unable to stop his bodies reaction to her. When he finally pulled away he stepped back, having teleported them back to her home “You better pray, that this pendant, never comes off princess……….” Then he vanished, leaving her standing in the middle of her living room as he returned to his safe house and proceeded to tear it apart in a rage

Anger. It was all she could feel. It was as if it was emanating from him and permeating the room, to the point where she could almost feel its bite against her skin. It wasn't as if she had expected him to take the news well, but, she hadn't expected it to escalate this far. Her brief command seemed to help, but, she could still see the anger burning deep in his eyes. As soon as she began to explain what was going on, it was like her command to calm down was forgotten, or perhaps burned away by his rage. His scythe appeared in his hand before she had a chance to do anything and as it barreled towards her, is deathly blade gleaming in the moonlight, she was sure she was done for. She had pushed him too far and now she was to pay the ultimate price with her life.

She closed her eyes, silently commanding him to stop, praying it would work. When she opened her eyes again, she found the blade mere inches away from the soft skin of her throat and was met with the site of him struggling to push the blade closer. It was in that moment her own anger reared. How dare he try to kill her after all they had been through. Was the simple thought that she was in control of him enough to wipe away anything they had between them and move him to resort to murder as his only means of escape. She had definitely read that room wrong. All she was to him was a good fuck, nothing more, disposable once it became an inconvenience to him.

She watched as he eventually pulled back and threw his scythe to the side, collapsing into a chair. HIs anger seemed to dissipate enough for him to gather his senses but she remained rooted where she stood. The brief fear she had of him was gone, but, she still was not about to get close enough to give him a chance to try again. She took a step back as he finally pushed to his feet, gasping as he grabbed her hair and pushed her against the wall. Placing her hands on his chest she attempted to push him away as his gaze met hers. It was as if time was frozen for the brief moment, their shared gaze saying so much between them. She dropped her hands just as his lips met hers and she fell deeply into his kiss. It was like nothing they had ever shared before, full of rage and passion. She barely felt his hand cup her breast or the heady feel of being teleported back to her home. Her body consumed his passion and reacted to it, wanting so much more. It wasn't until he finally pulled away and took a step back that she came to her senses, realizing they were standing in her living room.

Before she could say anything, he disappeared from site, leaving her shaken and alone, her body still tingling from their kiss. Raising a hand to her bruised lips she sighed. As the light of the moon caught on the ring which she still wore, her anger started to rise again. How dare he try to kill her, kiss her so passionately and then leave, without giving her a chance to explain herself. She pressed her fingers of the opposite hand around the ring and instantly she was transported to where he was. She watched as he raged and tore his house apart, his anger obviously still very present. Her eyes bled to a deep yellow as she took a deep breath and spoke on single command.

"Come back to me"

Whether the magic was strong enough to fully control him was yet to be seen, but, he was not going to get away with leaving her like this.

Last edited:
He gave his rage free reign as he tore his condo apart, anger, regret, betrayal, hatred, lust, nearly a thousand years as a reaper, hundreds of lovers over the centuries, and HE had to find the ONE woman in the entirety of the planet who had been forbidden to him, he should have realized it, when she didn’t go run screaming from him when she found out the truth. She’d been too understanding, too levelheaded. Mortals were idiots, dumb, stupid, panicky idiots that ran or attacked anything they didn’t understand. And now he’d given up everything to fight for HER. HER!!! He launched his TV across the room with a roar. Now he was hunted, now, it was too late to kill her as he’d been ordered to do, he’s SAVED HER!!! SAVED……HER!!! And how did she fucking repay him? Enslaving him!!!! *he grabbed the pendant with every intention of ripping it off his neck but the second he grabbed it he hissed in pain as it seared his hand yet again and he let go of it. “FUCKING, GOD DAMN WOMAN!!!” he shouted, chest heaving as he stood there, gazing out the shattered patio window,

"Come back to me" her voice whispered through him and he froze. His body seized, even as his rage welled, his body hardened and he swallowed hard, he turned, slowly, blinking as shocked numbed him……….how……………….how was she here???? “what?” he stuttered, even as he took, one slow step, after another towards her, drawn by her “call” his hands flexed, and he found himself standing in front of her, his chest heaving as his breathing grew heavier, their eyes met and she held him, that amber stare seizing him in place, even as his hands gripped her arms, but it was a gentle touch. He wanted to strangle her, wanted to fuck her, maybe both. She was glowing…….an unearthly allure that had him already hard and lust racing through his body “I should kill you…” he said, but his voice held more pain, then any real menace

She felt like she was a stranger in her own body as she watched him walk across the room towards her. The power flowing through her was like nothing she had ever felt before, even when she had use her power against the two goons sent to kill her. She could sense that he still was angry, but, he now looked more confused than angry as he approached her. Her amber eyes met his gaze and held it, softening only at the feel of his hands on her arms. It wasn't until that moment when she realized where she was. She had thought that her touching the ring had given her the ability to spy on him, like the pendant had before, but, this time it had actually transported her to where he was, the knowledge of this sending shivers down her spine.

She could almost feel the pain in his voice when he spoke. It drove deep into her soul, making her instantly regret what she had done to him. He didn't deserve this. Sure he had been a cock bastard, but, he had risked everything to protect her. And how did she repay him, she basically enslaved him to her will. No matter what her intentions had been, she had only accomplished making him angry and probably destroying any relationship that had built between them.

“I should kill you…” His words drove home the fact that she had definitely caused a rift between them.

"You could try," she replied, breaking his gaze to avoid him seeing her own pain. "And I would probably let you." When she turned her head back to meet his gaze it was as if an electric current shot through her body. She suddenly felt more alive than ever before. The despair and sadness she was feeling was instantly erased and replaced by deep seated hunger for him. She wanted him now more than ever before. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him down to her to kiss him deeply, the electric current humming through her body.

"You could try," his fingers closed around her arms, as they stood face to face, his lips thinning to a line, he could crush her, and his fingers flexed for just an instant, his anger was riding him hard, but his body just wasn’t listening, "And I would probably let you." his brain screamed “kill her” and he took a breath, ready to do just that, his eyes bleeding to pure black as his powers began to swirl, but as she looked away from him for a moment then looked back to him, the anger just drained out from him and his muscles relaxed, he felt a shiver race through her body before she locked her gaze with his and wrapped her arms around his neck, the touch of her skin, scent of her so close just destroyed any hope of maintaining his rage and anger with her. It was her lips on his that proved to be his complete undoing as he crushed her to him, a moan of defeat as lust raced through his body, and he could feel it now, the hum of her powers as it etched itself into his skin, laced through his blood and turned it to molten fire, hardened his body and he moaned again defeated, sweeping her up into his arms and slamming her back against the wall he devoured her mouth with a brutual kiss.

“Fucking…………….bitch………” he panted, breaking the kiss for air before again taking her mouth, his hands tearing at her clothes as the lust fogged any common sense that he had barely been hanging onto. Need and desire tore away his control, and all he knew was that he needed this women like he needed his next meal. He gripped her hair and forced her head back, breaking the kiss again as he attacked her neck with soft bites, and kisses, sucking on her skin like she was the sweetest candy, one hand dropping to her hip he forced her leg around his waist and slammed into her with one hard thrust*

Back