Lesson X(Closed for Homerun2611)

As Danny had waited there, he had begun to rethink the pieces he had selected, but the reality was, he really enjoyed erotic art, and hoped he was pretty good at it? The women he had drawn had loved it, but he had never showed it publicly and certainly to no one with the critical eye of his professor.

Of course that was not all, he also hoped it might stir something within her, perhaps curiosixty, perhaps more, there was very little to question how stimulated the women were and the truth was he had simply captured what their bodies were telling him.

He had considered leaving but just then the professor showed up, and he could only stare, she looked amazing. “Good evening Professor, thank you for cumming!” He followed her into her office, and shut the door behind them. “I hope you don’t mind, but I think this is better in private, at least initially.”

Danny said no more, instead turning away and pulling out the first, then second, and finally all the pencil and colored drawings. He took a deep breath, and tried to capture the look in her eyes. “I know they might be a bit shocking, but what is more beautiful than a woman in the heat of arousal. You are the first person, other than the subjects I have shown, please be honest, what do you think? Do you prefer the charcoal or colors, and…have I captured the heat, the intensity, the desire?”

Lucia was shocked seeing the pictures he had shown her, they were all nude women, but they were all so detailed in how he drew the women, how their bodies looked inn the images and their facial reactions. She blushed a bit wondering just what had made these women get that expression on their faces , she had even seen the woman who had slapped him and a girl who couldve resembled her as well.

She looked up as me asked her what her opinion on his pieces and pushed them back over to him for a moment " Daniel i- These are very good very detailed even in the different mediums that you used here.." She said feeling a bit curious at what she saw wondering if he had drawn this from memory or if the women had just been inspiration?

Lucia cleared her throat and quickly gathered herself "Is this the kind of art you prefer Danny?, I know there is certainly a market for this.. and your use of color is great but certain aspects of the surroundings shoukd also be detailed in the work so your audience can get a sense of the subjects raw emotion.. I umm I hope these women would be ok with you showing me such intimate art?.."she said and blushed

As Danny unveiled the works he watched the Professor’s eyes, how at first she was shocked, and then how she began to analyze. When it came to drawing women, he truly was passionate. He walked over to one of his most provocative pieces, it was Daniela Lucchessi, a junior cheerleader on the University’s cheer squad and president of her sorority, Alph Chi Omega, considered to be one of the most prim and proper sororities on campus.

”Of course, I have releases from all of them, however, I promised not to sell them, but I can put them on display. Most of them know each other, they refer to themselves as the harem!” He laughed. “You’d be surprised, but several of them actually have recruited each other. They love my process and each of them talk about how freeing, how they have never felt so in touch with their sexuality, of truly being a woman, not apologizing for it, but celebrating it!”

He was talking faster, his eyes ablaze, his heart pumping, and that genuine excitement and passion had to transcend. “One of the things I am really working on is I want to make sure I am really bringing the labia to life! See here on Daniela, she is glorious, and you can see in her eyes how alive and aroused she is, but did I really do her cu… he stopped himself, her labia, her vagina, justice?”

”I find a woman’s body, particularly her pussy to be one of nature’s most beautiful and spectacular creations, and when a woman is truly aroused, is there anything more incredible!?!?” Danny was absent mindedly tracing his fingers on the edges of her lips, just like a lover, a dedicated lover might have done if tenderly taking care of her needs!

Lucia watched happy he had consented with these women before showing her the pictures and then he began to get into details about his inspiration and process which was a bit more detial then she had expected.

She saw how excited he was explaining his work whereas she was becoming flustered, had this been another professor they probably wouldve stopped at Danny showing the drawings in the first place but she was never one to deter peoples freedom of expression of passions.

She then heard him talking about pussy and arousal and had to clear her throat as he asked her. She was a very down to earth professor but Lucia knew that was one thing she could not comment on with him.

She saw the look in his eyes as he traced the painting with hia fingers and she knew that look in his eye , he was probably reminiscing. She sighed and said gently " Danny... Im happy you have such enthusiams about your work and your process.. I know we're both adults but there are certain things we shouldn't-" she stopped herself a moment looking down at her phone getting a text comijg in and answered quickly apologizing.

"Ill just say there are just certain language or terms in the art world to describe what youve drawn, we can work on that" Lucia chuckled and glanced at he phone again seeing her boyfriend kept texting.

Danny frowned. “Certain words?“. Then smiled, “You don’t like the word pussy? There are certainly more graphic terms.” He had a devilish grin, in fact CUNT was one of his favorites, but not when used in some derogatory fashion, for him, cunt was passionate and erotic, representing a woman‘s sex in it most heated and desirous state.

He nodded, “Sorry professor, I will be more clinical, how about vagina, vulva, mons?” He still had that handsome smile on his face. “Professor, I hope you aren’t judging me, I am not vulgar, I am passionate, and I believe art should be freeing, don’t you, never should it be subjected to censorship. I feel the same with words, but I will be careful for you.”

He was a bit surprised, he hoped that the professor was not a prude. “The human body particularly in its aroused or engaged state is where I find life’s passion. Is that hard to understand, many of the greatest artists of history: Goya, Matisse, Modigliani! Some of their most revered works were of the female form, and of course you have seen Georgia O’Keefe’s famous “Flowering Vagina”, and much of her work was inspired by the vagina! How could she not …”. It was only then that Danny’s eyes panned down his gorgeous teacher’s lithe frame, an spent a moment, gazing, wonderously, longingly at her crotch! He was certain, Lucia had a most magnificent flower.

He looked back up, a bit embarrassed, hopefully she had not realized what he was thinking. “That is what I want to do, so can you help me?” He focused back on his pictures. “Do you see how I tried to shade the pink increasingly darker red to amplify the heat? He leaned in, inspecting, “Or the use of small streaks of silver and white to highlight the wetness? Did I do enough? She was dripping and I was trying so hard do bring it to life!”

He turned eagerly to see his teacher‘s response, her reaction? Yet, he could not prevent himself for getting hard as he spoke and pointed out the intensity of his work!

Lucia blushed as he mentioned the word pussy feeling her own get wet. Danny was certain dangerous, he had a way with words she had never experienced and she knew that should make her nervous.

She looked up at him as he asked if she was judging him and regretted it a bit staring up into his devilish grin and was flustered a bit " N-no Danny of course not...I know how passionate you are..its what got you this position as My TA.." she said listening as he continued and was relieved a little when he said he would ease up a bit for her.

She saw how he stared at her as he talked about the human body in its aroused state and mentioned a few artists she was familiar with and the work by Georgia O'Keefe and blushed wondering what he had been thinking as he stared.

Lucia knew this was wrong , but Danny continued asking her to help him with specific shading and how he did capturing the wetness of the woman and glanced down swearing she saw the outline of his cock. And turned away a bit sonhe wouodnt notice her own arousal.

"Danny... i think you did a wonderful job with shading, color and detail..its almost ...lifelike" she said trying to conceal the arousal in her voice. She cleared her throat and said " Umm.. we should discuss this more tomorrow" she said knowing she should leave and get home to dinner.

She was saying all the right things, trying to be professional, a good girl! Fuck, Danny loved good girls, corrupting, and ultimately enjoying, good girls, that was. They were a challenge, but a challenge with such huge rewards, and if you could tip that scale, step off that precipice, they were generally a mountain of passion, an explosion of pent up need and repressed eroticism, bursting to get out.

He knew how to read the signs, and Ms. Professor was doing her very best. Danny was using trigger words, pussy, wet, arousal. He was describing the females in excruciating detail, teasing the painting with his fingers, and licking his lips and giving her he’s best smiles and looks. She was a bit flustered, at first shy, looking away, but like a moth to the flame she returned! Now, that was indeed a good girl!

As he spoke her cheeks got redder and redder. It was resonating, but to what degree? He needed more! He needed to help her with a pathway, a way to rationalize her inner turmoil and find her way to at least investigate the dark side. “I am thrilled you are willing to be my mentor, and allow me to be your TA. I know you are a worldly and sophisticated woman..”. His guess, she was neither, she was the ultimate girl next door, naturally beautiful with an irressistible look of innocence and a body that was anything but. The blushing alone let hm know this was virgin territory.

“… a woman like yourself understand and applauds the inherent linkage between art and sex, the inherent eroticism an artists feels putting their passion on display. The ultimate, exhibitionist and voyeur interplay. Some artists more openly embrace and convey that linkage. I will be honest, I don’t want to just make my audience enjoy my work, I want to turn them on, inspire them to be more sexual themselves, and enjoy those most intimate encounters. Only a sophisticated woman like yourself, can understand that!”

He smiled as her eyes went down, and she likely did not realize how long she let them linger on his substantial hardness before looking away. Danny had acutely keen senses, vision, touch and sense of smell. And so, he could smell his beautiful teacher, his new boss’s, musk as her panties began getting wet. It was the first crack in the armor, nothing he could act upon directly, nor could he act on the single bead of sweat on her neck, or how suddenly her nipples were getting harder, attempting to pierce her bra and silk blouse.

He smiled, “I also like how my models enjoy it, how they get wetter … oh, I’m sorry, more aroused as they watch me paint them, watch thier forms take life and be memorialized. I can only hope that I might make this my career.” She complimented him and tried to dismiss him, but did she really want to leave. He would test that.

“Yes, tomorrow would be great, but…”. H walked over to his backpack and pulled a bottle of wine, and two long stemmed wine glasses. “I wanted to give you a gift in thanks for this opportunity ... I know you said you needed to be leaving, but I was hoping you might join me in a toast, and maybe a glass of wine … to celebrate!”

Lucia listened to Danny as he expressed how happy he was she was his mentor and fornher allowing him to be her TA and chuckled at that " Well I've never had a student show such enthusiasm and passion for his works" she had said admittedly. Danny got lost in his works and reams and it reminded her of how she had been when she started in art, not as erotic as he'd been but just as determined.

She heard him mention how he wanted his audience feeling viewing his work and she knew from personal experience that his work had been doing what he wanted and she was very wet at the moment. She was about to leave when he offered a celebration surprising her.

She sighed a bit hesitant, she knew she should be leaving for sure with the way her body was reacting to Danny's words and descriptions. She looked at her phone a second and sighed it was getting late, she supposed a small glass of wine wouldn't hurt and she didn't want to be rude.

"Ok Danny...one glass and then I have to go.." she said surprised he had been prepared with glasses as well.

Danny saw the hesitation of his teacher, she looked at her phone, and Danny could guess someone was probably waiting for her. He wondered, was she satisfied, or were there desires that Professor Mendes was feeling that were not being fulfilled.

He didn’t hesitate, instead taking the lead. He pulled a corkscrew from his bag, and began spinning it into the cork. Perhaps she noticed, or perhaps she would have relented anyway. In any case, she agreed. “Of course, one glass can’t hurt.“. Yet, he had no intention of not having one glass become two or even three.

As he prepped the wine, he walked over to the large window of her office and opened the blinds. “It is nearly sunset, I just noticed what a beautiful view you had of the setting sun.” He twisted the blinds and let the golds and oranges seep through.

Setting the glasses on the desk he poured to healthy pours of the wine. He moved behind the desk to where the professor stood, handing her a glass. It was then he stopped, stared at how the setting sun cast a beautiful glow on her features, and shimmered in her eyes.

“Wow!” He smiled, and without asking, reached out, reaching behind her, and releasing the clip that held her hair, letting it cascade down around her shoulders. He was not one to ask, he simply took command, and combing his fingers through her hair, he swept it back behind her ear. His fingertips trailed along her cheek, as his eyes stared deeply into hers.

“It’s just the way the sun captures your face and lights your eyes, it was really breathtaking. I want to picture this in my mind. Professor, have you ever modeled yourself? Your features, your eyes, your coloring, are really quite amazing!” Yes, he was coming on to her, but he was also seeing her like an artist, speaking her like an artist. Finally he raised his glass, “Thank you for the opportunity, here is to art and passion and being lucky enough to bring both together!”

Lucia's eyes widened a little seeing the amount he poured them once the bottles popped and made to hesitate but figured he didnt want to waste it because it was a corkscrew bottle.

She knew she had a beautiful view from her office and even a view of some of the coastline from where she was and she was surprised hed taken notice. She felt the warmness of the sun rays on her skin and across her face.

She saw him pick the glass up and round the desk to her side handing her one of the glasses and she thanked him. She felt him stand in front of her and spin her chair a little. She gasped feeling him unclip her hair and let it fall to frame her face.

She was too stunned to speak at first feeling him run his fingers through her hair, tuck it behind her ear and trail his fingers through her hair and looking into heer eyes as he trailed his finger across her cheek.

She was about to say something when she heard him come onto her and blushed " N-no Danny... Ive never considered modeling, ive always been better behind a camera or canvas rather than on one" she said

He steped back a little and she caught her breath realizing just how closely his manhood had been to her face and was sure he would notice her blushing and toasted with him "Yes to art passion and growth" she said drinking her wine as quickly as she could.

She coughed a little at the burn and age of it it was very rich and a bit dry ans sweet and she saw the somewhat amused look on his face. " That was stronger than i expected..so umm ill see you tomorrow? " she blushed trying not to look him over

He laughed and shook his head NO, as she spoke. “Agree to disagree, while I have no doubt you are talented behind the lens or with the brush, you would be an incredible model.” He looked a moment longer and had an idea.

Danny too had noticed how close Lucia’s eyes, lips and tongue had been to the substantial bulge in his pants. He had seen her inadvertently lick her lips, and he wondered if she shared any of his current thoughts. How he longed to unzip his pants and run his tip across those beautiful lips!

Danny had gotten up, as she spoke, only to grab his bad and pencils from his backpack. He twice looked back over his shoulder, the second time smiling and giving her a little wink. Had he caught her staring at his ass? He certainly hoped so.

Then he moved back in front of her, as she spoke. “Oh, I hope not. Professor, this wine is a special treat for me, please don’t make me waste it?” He refilled her glass, enough so that when finished, she should feel a bit tipsy, as would he. “Now…”. He moved in front of her, sitting on the edge of her desk, spreading his legs for balance, leaving his crotch mere inches from her face.

He looked down, grabbing a pencil. Reaching down he set his fingers under her chin, helping her look up. “I had an inspiration!” Suddenly his hands were flying across the pad, etching, looking at her, looking into her soul. “I know this is hard, but think of something that makes your soul fiery with passion. He though he saw her glance down, but perhaps just wishful thinking.

When doing pencils, Danny was lightning fast, a true genius in some ways. He looked at her often, moving, her chin, caressing her cheek. He watched those eyes, drowned in those eyes. “You are doing fantastic!” He took ten, maybe fifteen minutes at most. Finally smiling as he ripped the page from the sheet, and drank down his wine.

He turned and displayed the picture. “Now, you tell me … don’t tell me that this woman isn’t a model, that this woman doesn’t ignite passion?” He had dropped down to one knee next to her, and held the picture out in front of them, thier faces, their lips, now mere inches away, as he breathed heavily, clearly passionate in what he was giving her!

Lucia sighed hearing him say he didn't want to waste his wine and refilled her cup and she sighed knowing shed have to with in her car a while before driving off campus because of the amount or take an uber.

She watched as he sat down in front of her with pencils and a sketch pad and held her chin up to observe her face causing a small gasp to come from her. She heard him say to think of something that made her feel passionate and blushed as she had glanced at his cock briefly and looked up hoping he hadn't caught that but she felt herself slowly succumbing to the effects of the wine as she drank more and more of the sweet wine wanting them to finish it before she did something she couldn't get out of.

She watched him working on his pad in an impressive speed and and he adjusted her a few ways and she didn't even stop him knowing Danny was eager and when he was done she knew the wine had fully kicked in and blushed when he got down on one knee close to her showing her the picture of herself and wondered if her arousal had been as obvious as he had drawn.

"It's amazing Danny..." She said in a soft tone trying to keep an air of professionalism but him being this close and showing her what he did.. plus the drinks...Lucia was dripping wet.

He had heard the gasp, as he touched her chin, raising it. so he could look at her, and from this angle he had quite the view. Danny had been with many girls, some women, but none like Professor Mendes. As Danny was drawing he was looking, staring, deep into Professor Lucia Mendez‘ soul. He watched her reactions, how her pupils slightly dilated, how her nipples got harder and harder as their eyes bore into each other’s. How when he asked her to think of something that arose passion, how her eyes had gone downward, taking in his manhood, only to return, cheeks blushed! He felt it too, he had been getting harder throughout, and by the end he was huge and hard as steel!

What Danny wouldn’t have given to raise his beautiful teacher from her chair, and bend her over her large oak desk! As he finished, went to one knee and he inhaled deeply. There was no mistaking the deep musk, and Danny smiled, for his professor, mentor, boss, could give him no greater compliment. He smiled at her compliment, “It is easy to be amazing when capturing a woman who is so exquisite, and has no idea. I think Professor, there is so much more inside of you, passion dying to get out, only needing the right inspiration. Tomorrow, I have some other pieces, I want you to see them, do you know anything about BDSM ….”

”Excuse Me!” Danny had been so enthralled with his teacher, he hadn’t even heard her office door open, or the woman who was now inside. Danny turned, not frightened, for he recognized the woman, Camilla Rodriguez was head of the music department, and at times would perform for a hard rock cover band, that played at some of the local bars. “Good afternoon Professor Rodriquez…”. Danny said, turning, giving her the same confident killer smile and sparkling eyes that Lucia Mendes had moments ago been staring into.

Danny turned back to Professor Mendes and leaned in, his lips nearly brushed against hers, before finding her cheek and giving her a soft kiss. “Seems you have a guest, thank you again, I hope you will keep my drawing….” He then stood up, “Good night ladies.” In mere seconds he was gone, leaving the remaining wine, and now near empty glasses for the ladies, he would pick them up tomorrow. He closed the door behind him.

”MEOW …”. Camilla purred. “Where did you find him?” She was staring at her friend, she knew Lucia well, they were more than colleagues, they were very good friends and confidants. “I am guessing boyfriend doesn’t know about him, I don’t blame you…. yummy!!!!” Camilla was mostly teasing, but she could also tell that Lucia was more than a bit flustered. “I am kidding…”. She said shaking her head, laughing, “I think I am at least!”

Camilla coincidentally had come to Lucia’s office on a related topic. “It is funny your student … he is your student … mentioned BDSM … I got an invite to a new club that has opened … and I had come here to see .. if there was any chance you might be willing to join me?” Camilla definitely had a wilder streak in her than Lucia, but the two had talked fairly open about a mutual desire to have a more meaningful and passionate sex life. Each were dating good men, professors at the university. They were respectable and faithful and … well … a little boring!

Lucia was surprised by dannys statement at her having something more inside of her that needed to get out .

She heard a familiar voice and was a bit relieved her friend Camilla had showed up or she wouldve done something stupid. Her eyes widened at Danny's Bdsm in his other pieces but she made no comment as he kissed her cheek when he saw Camilla enter and they both glanced at Danny leaving.

Her friend couodnt wait to tease her and she blushed a bit " Shut up Camilla " she said making her friend laugh loudly " He's my new TA , Danny is very different, passionate I'll call it " Camilla grinned at her which she ignored and put his sketch in her drawer as well and locked it.

She looked up at Camilla as she had overheard his pieces of been and them brought job the new club for it she heard about. " I don't know... I mean I guess it could be a little fun, we could go check it out first and if we try anything it stays there " she said causing both of them to laugh.

Camilla sat where Danny did previously and the two fished the wine , her from her glass and she handed her friend a plastic cup. "What do you think Milla? Do ti want to go friday?

As Danny left, his eyes met Camilla’s and they lingered there, as did hers. Camilla was nearly as beautiful as Lucia, and far more adventurous. While Camilla had a significant other, she, in truth was equally attracted to women and men. And while Lucia’s sexual void was based on never having really been in a torridly passionate romance, Camilla’s was more longing for what she used to have. Camilla recognized the fire in the handsome young man’s eyes, it made her instinctively squirm, so her friend’s apparent arousal was not a shock.

She watched as Lucia tried to discreetly put away the drawing. “Not so fast, let me see!” She nearly ripped it out of Lucia’s hands, “My God, that is hot, you are hot! Although we already knew that, didn’t we?” She knew she was embarrassing her friend, but it was good for her. “DIDN’T WE?” She glared until Lucia acknowledged. “So, this is how your boy toy sees you? That has to feel good for the ego? It would feel good for mine. You gonna do anything about it? You do know that over half the gray haired professors here are fucking some young coed, why should we be left out?”

Camilla knew it was a firable offense, but some juice was worth the squeeze! She watched as Lucia put the picture away. She moved in front of Lucia, and while Danny had fantasized of Lucia taking out and sucking his cock, Camilla would have gladly spread her legs to have her pussy licked by her gorgeous friend!

They finished the wine, “He has good taste, of course we knew that too?” Again she winked, God she loved teasing Lucia. “Yes, Friday, but we need to go shopping find something appropriately inappropriate, something HOT!” She was smiling, “Are you free to go shopping or do you need to get home to the old ball and chain?” Camilla could not get Danny out of her mind, something about him had her body electric, she was a bit envious of her friend and her young TA!

Lucia knew her friend was teasing her and shook her head " You know i cant do anything Camilla, besides its admiration from him , hes a devoted student, im sure its just a crush" she said sighing knowing if Camilla had barged in she just mightve done something stupid after drinking so much and knowing how charming danny was .

" Those men want to fuck everything even us Camilla" she said and laughed drinking the wine with her friend and knowing shed pay Danny for that wine back, it was expensive and shed putnit in the TA budget.

She saw how excited Camilla was when she agreed tomthe club having no idea to what she had actually jfully agreed to, she knew bondage and submission had levels to things but she wasnt sure needed outfits, but she knew how much Camilla loved shopping and would drag her along anyway.

" Eric will be fine as long as i let him know im with you" she chuckled.

Last edited:
Camilla laughed out loud! “Admiration, hmmm, is that what they call an 8 inch roll of delicious man meat in his jeans, didn’t you see the hard on? How did you miss it, it was gorgeous! Admiration my ass! Maybe in my ass, but….” She was tearing up she was laughing so hard.

”If you didn’t notice that and get hot, it is time for you to get married for your libido is certifiably DEAD!” She threw back the remaining wine, letting herself reminisce, it had been far too long since she had enjoyed a really big cock, felt that wonderfully full!

Lucia said all men wanted to fuck them and again she winked, “And I’ve got news for you, I want to fuck them right back!“ She wasn’t yet a milf or even a cougar, and why shouldn’t she have a sex drive as strong as any man’s.

“All I’m saying is let me know, if you aren’t going to enjoy him, maybe he is interested in drama. I have been contemplating some very low budget porn, where he might be perfect! She was kidding, although having Danny over and if he was into being filmed, she was all game, but it was only for her personal collection.

Camilla was thrilled to take her friend out. “Eric would, would he? If he only knew how I was corrupting you, or maybe that is what he wants, you to come home with some new knowledge you’d like to explore, maybe bring a friend?”
Everything Camilla said was either directly outrageous, or dripping with innuendo. She would be willing to do a threesome in a second, but knew her friend would likely never go for it!

”Okay, I think I heard you and your boy toy were meeting tomorrow? I’ll pick you up at your house at 7:30?” She got up to walk out, “Oh, and Luci … wear a trenchcoat!” She was gone before Lucia could even ask why.

Danny meanwhile got a surprise of his own. He tended to live, as the wine indicated, above his means. He had applied for a job as a Dom at the new club that had just opened. He had a live audition earlier in the week where he had been filmed with a customer. It had obiously gone well, as he got the call, he would start on Friday. He needed to supply his own leather pants and mask, the rest would be supplied by the club. So it was, Danny walked into the same BDSM store that Camilla and Lucia would attend the following night, and purchased his “work attire”!

Lucia laughed at her raunchy friend, the professor certainly was more adventurous and outgoing than she was, and she heard her mention wanting to fuck the men back and possibly danny and Lucia felt a littlentwinge ofnjealousy at that knowing she shouldn't.

She sighe shaking her head " Camilla please dont consider harrasing my PA youre still a professor we cant go asking students to do porn jeez do you like your job?" She laughed and teased back knowing Camilla was half joking.

She laughed at her friends suggestion of Eric liking her being corrupted by Camilla and her bringing a friend " I dont think hed mind you corrupting me a bit, the last time you told me to me try thing in bed... he's been wild about me throwing that in every now and then" she smirked.

The two packed their things and she locked up her office before the headed their seperate ways agreeing to meet her at 7:30 with a trenchcoat wondering whatnit was for and she kind of outfits Camillla had innmind for them because when she asked all she got was it was a mischievous grinn and that it was goung to be something really hot.

She picked up dinner and made it home eating , getting her outfit for the next day together , showering , her mind wandering to her new pa, having dinner with eric , thennheading tombed wondering about the day in store for her tomorrow.

The issue between Lucia and Eric was they were both, at heart submissives. Furthermore, although he enjoyed it and found Lucia incredibly attractive, he just didn’t have a high sex drive. Camilla’s suggestion had been a blindfold and he had loved it, hoped to have it again, but he did not have the guts to reciprocate. He had gathered in their discussions that Camilla was a dominatrix at heart, and it was why he had fantasized about all of them, not necessarily sexually, but the thrill of being dominated, perhaps both he and Lucia dominated by a woman who knew exactly what to do!

Danny had no such issues, and when he got home, a surprise was waiting for him. The various women, particularly those that had modeled for him, that he had also been lovers with, knew he kept an extra key under his doormat. So, this was not the first time he had come home to a very pleasant surprise. Veronica was a woman who knew that Danny would never be monogamous, at least to her, but craved the type of strength, and erotic domination that only he could provide. She heard the door open, but did not raise her eyes, “Welcome home Master, your slave has been anxiously awaiting your arrival.”

Danny was still turned on from his time with the professor, and at at this angle, she might have well have been Lucia.

He smiled, “I did not invite you slave ..” Yet there was playfulness in his voice for she could not have been more perfect for what he needed and wanted to celebrate his new job, both of them. He went to his end table and removed both a pair of handcuffs and a riding crop. Veronica never looked up, she simply kept her eyes down, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, until she heard and felt the hard crack of tip of the riding crop on her bare and aroused nipple. “I am sorry Master, you may do with me what you must?”

He applied the cuffs, and pulled down a rope from his ceiling, to attach her cuff encased wrists and raise her hands over her head. In that position he took out his pad and sketched her, a sketch he would share with the inspiration, Lucia tomorrow when they met. When he was done, he used the rope to bring her to her feet, only to bring over a bench, and bend her over. For the next hour he fucked Veronica twice and came inside her in two different positions. Later he would make her dinner before sending her home, a most sated slave!

As for Camilla, Lucia would learn tomorrow night, exactly why she wanted the trench coat, for she already had in mind, with the small addition of a small mask, exactly how she planned to have Lucia dress for the new club!

Last edited:
Lucia was surprised that the campus had been a bit busier today and her first couple of lectures went smoothly. She hadnt had Danny in her lessons of Art 305, her sculpture class so she felt she wasnt sure if she should call him in and she had went to her office to grade the heart sculptures they class had done on their first lessons .

Time had passed and before she knew it was 5. She headed home got dressed in a cute dress and heels with heels unsure of what to wear at a place that and then she slid the trench coat on to meet Camilla who seemed very excited when she called and she shoukdve known her friend had been up to something by the eagerness in her voice.

She grabbed her small purse meetung her friend outside at her car and then they were off. She pushed asking Camilla what the surprise was as they headed to this store ome of the last customers and she had handed her a small blackk bag with something inside and tokd her she had to hurry and get changed.

Lucia knew the type of club they were going to and she wanted to observe but she looked herself over in the outfit Camilka had gotten her and sighed " Camilla are you sure this isnt too much?" Her frriend just laughed and warned her that she was inncocent in comparison to what she had on beneath her jacket.

Danny had slept in, he had no classes, and then spent the rest of the morning sketching Veronica, as they recreated scenes from last night! He wanted to see Professor Mendes, but he had spent all day creating sketches for her, and tonight he was beginning his new job!

He put the drawings away, he would show her after their morning class. He needed to focus. Danny had been given explicit instructions on how to dress. S he dressed up, a tailored suit, white pinpoint custom dress shirt, a dark tie, and a carnivale mask that would hide his identity.

He had arrived at 7 PM, just as Camilla had Lucia slip into her lingerie, she would take her first to a bar, and then for a tour of the club. There would be no play tonight, simply observation so that when they returned tomorrow, they would be separaged and expected to indulge!

Danny had the physique that made the suit appear painted on. His job was to build a clientele, be the dominant for women needing to be a submissive. As his clientele grew, he could arrange specific sessions, dress in leather or whatever his submissive would most respond to!

Camilla had walked into the bar, and requested a table. However, immediately after sitting down, she had unbuttoned her coat, crossing her legs, and putting her body on display. She was wearing thigh high white fishnet stockings, and deep purple lingerie. She looked stunning and Lucia would see how men responded, and how much Camilla enjoyed teasing them, ignoring them, while still on full display.

She looked at her friend, “This is just to get the juices flowing, I don’t plan to let anyone touch, I just want to enjoy their reactions!” And react they did, moths to a flame, and Camilla watched Lucia curious if she might reveal herself a bit too. By the time they left the bar, and arrived for their appointment at the club, Camilla was absolutely dripping. She wished this was not just an introductory visit, but she thought it important that Lucia see the club once with her, before they separated into their own rooms, their own sessions tomorrow night!

Danny was well in the midst of his first and only session of the evening when he hard the door open behind him, Danny immediately recognized Camilla, and then was shocked to see Lucia behind her. “Master D…” As he was called here, “We have two new clients, they will be returning tomorrow…”. Danny had a wicked smile, and he saw the ladies eyes on the women he was entertaining, tied to his bed.

”Welcome, I will be here tomorrow night, remember Master D, should you want to make a requst?” As the door closed, perhaps the heard the crack of Danny’s riding crop on the spread sex of his customer, and the deep moan of satisfaction that followed!

They would be given glimpses into a few more rooms, before going back to the main office. “Now ladies, as for tomorrow night, any specific requests?”

Lucia knew what kind of club it was, but seeing things with her own two eyes had still shocked her nonetheless. This was territory she and eric had barely explored and from what she saw the act they tried was mere childsplay compared to what she had seen there at the club.

She had gotten a little warm undoing the trenchcoat and saw men and women instantly staring her way and blushde a bit wondering if maybe she didnt look good enough in it, she wasnt as confident as Camilla was with showing off her body although she knew she wasnt in bad shape.

Lucia nodded as she mentioned she woukdnt let anyone touch it was just for her to get reactions to it and she nodded understanding as she had felt the lust toward her when he had undone her coat.

After a while they began to explore the club a bit with a girl who worked there showing them around and some of the erotic things she had seen around shocked heer yet again.

They got to the more private areas and she was relieved seeing room, she wasnt sure how comfortable shed be learning things if she were out in the open.

The worker brought them to a desk registering them and welocoming them then givng the two a peek into one of the rooms where one of the Doms had a woman tied up behind him when he answered the door and he looked the two women over.

Lucia felt her body flush a little looking over his body slowly admiring the strong chest she saw rippingling beneath the suit and the eyes she saw behind the mask, eyes she had sworn she had seen somewhere before and that stared at her heatedly.

The girl had to return to greet somoeone else after she and Camilla were shown a few more rooms and asked her if she wanted any specific requests.

" I umm... i want to learn from Master D.." she said making the woman and her friend grin and Camilla said she wanted ro learn from Master F who was two doors down from the room shed be in and he was a bigger muscular type and she chuckled knowing he definitely was in Camillas favorite types on men.

Camilla had smiled when Lucia undid her coat. She watched her reaction as men, and women, admired her. “How does it feel?” She had leaned in, and seductively aske. “To be objectified, viewed, enjoyed, purely sexually? Men and women thinking, fantasizing, you can see it in their eyes, can’t you? Fantasizing how they’d enjoy you, use you, others how you might enjoy and use them? Think of all the mind games you have inspired, and all through the exhibition of just a little flesh. I don’t know if you will ever get the kick out of it that I do, but no one has even touched me, simply eye fucked me, and I am just about ready to cum!” She was laughing, tossing her hair back, but one look at her breasts, her rock hard nipples trying to pierce through the purple brazier, made her arousal clear.

Camilla whispered in Lucia’s ear, “You look fucking hot, but … I know you can look even hotter!” Winking as Camilla seemed to be reveling in the exhibition of her body. When they had walked into Danny’s room, of course not knowing it was him, Camilla had put her arm around Lucia, looking as the girl kneeled before his sleek, muscular physique, “Meow….” And then following it up, with a long, sensuous, purr!

Danny enjoyed the rest of the night, in total he saw two women, the one Lucia and Camilla had seen him with, the next who had requested far more hard core domination. He tried to give each woman their money’s worth, but he could not get the thought of Lucia from his mind. Was it really possible she might want to visit a place like this? If so, there was even more about her that attracted him, then he thought.

Employment at the club tended to be fluid, a few of the doms and madams had been there a while, but many stayed only a night, week or a few months, before either opting out of, or immersing themselves even deeper into the lifestyle. For Danny, this was just him, a natural dominant, but one who tailored himself to best handle and pleasure his sub.

He went to the office, they were paid in cash, all off the books, only to receive the next night’s schedule. He looked at the schedule, “Raven?” He knew all clients established an anonymous name. “The women who toured during your session.” Danny worked hard not to show his enthusiasm, “I thought there were two, do you know which one?” The woman smiled, “Unfortunately, not the one in the thigh highs.” She was anticipating which one Danny would have preferred, but she was wrong. Danny would not let on. “That’s okay, maybe I will be more lucky next time!”

Danny could have flown on air all the way home, tomorrow night he would finally get to begin enjoying his professor. The next morning he had considered bringing some of his BDSM work to Professor Mendes, but decided he should wait. He intended class, and then waited to escort Lucia back to her office. As the walked along, Danny couldn’t wait to bring up seemingly idle conversation. “So Professor, what do you like to do on your off hours? Do you have anything special going tonight?

Lucia had gone about the rest of her night shocked by some of the things she saw and by some of the things Camilla told her she could experience behind those doors in that place seeing her friend had clearly done her research before going to the club.

Before they left she let Camilla handle scheduling their "lessons" and she saw Camilla had chosen the big buff guy in the room beside hers and scheduled her with the fit tall Dom she had first layed eyes on.

She blushed deeply at that her mind snappung back to where she currently was at the end of class behind her desk and as class ended she saw her eager nee TA willing to walj her back to her office as he told her about some worl he was excited about showing her and she wondered if it was similar to the work hes previously shown.

She was lost in her thoughts a bit as they walked silently and he broke the silence asking her what she liked doing on her off hours and if she had anything special going on tonight.

She glanced up at him and chuckled "Nothing too extreme Danny, just working on some pieces for my gallery, keeping my businesses going, music lessons and ...research" she said staring it that way although she knew she couldn't tell her TA what that research involved exactly.

They made her way into her office and Lucia removed her blazer and cut the air on, a bit hot from the stuffy classroom today and braced herself a bit knowing she was possibly going to see more of Dannys detailed and descriptive work in a moment.

Last edited:
Danny had to work hard to hide his smirk as his teacher deflected his question, "Nothing too extreme Danny, just working on some pieces for my gallery, keeping my businesses going, music lessons and ...research.” Although it wasn’t as if she would have told him the truth, “Well typically it is pretty tame, but tonight my friend and I are going to a BDSM club, where I am going to submit to a Dom … what do you have going Danny?” ”Well Professor, I am a Dom at such an establishment and coincidentally I am meeting a beautiful new client tonight. I have spent all day, particularly during your class, imagining all the wicked things I might do!”

No, that was too much truth, but that was indeed where they were both headed, all best left unsaid. “You really should try to get out and have some fun. When I see beautiful, vibrant, women like yourself or Professor Garcia, I hope you are living life to the fullest. There is plenty of time to be mature and more quiet, each of you would still be killers out there!” Danny was bordering on going to far, but he wanted to see Lucia’s reaction and see if he might encourage her to be more adventurous tonight.

Entering the professor’s office, he had changed his mind, he had a few of his BDSM pieces, and he wanted to guage the professor’s reaction, as some might provide inspiration for tonight. Danny carefully set down his portfolios. “Okay, I brought a few things, now I know some of this is and acquired taste, but for me, there is nothing more erotic and powerful, than a beautiful woman who knowingly, willingly, puts the faith, her control in another and fully submits … Let me show you a few.” Danny began to pull them out:

”I call this Hair …”. Lucia would see, with the sharp charcoals Danny used, some of his drawings were so life like, they almost looked as good as photograph.

”I call this Held … “ This was more dominant, the Dom gripping the subs ass and pussy through her transparent panties.

”I call this one Spread…” It was much more aggressive and in your face, but the woman was sensuous and clearly comfortable with her sexuality

”I call this Paw …” This was more evocative, sensuous, but the control, the submission was clear.

He pulled out the final one he planned to show, at least for now, “I call this one The Bar ….” This was the most sexual, and he not only wanted to see what the professor said, but he was watching her body language, her breathing, her everything, for this would tell him a lot about Lucia’s mindset!

Back