Lesson X(Closed for Homerun2611)

She was indeed perfection, Danny had crushed on her from afar for a while, choosing to take her class to get close to the teacher, only to find how it revived all his passions as an artist as well. Danny had been told long ago by his own dear mother, “Some day son, you will find the right woman.” He had asked how he would know, “Because she will make you want to be, and by her very influence, will make you a better man!”

Danny knew, for him, that was indeed Lucia, but could she ever be attracted similarly to him, and it was only now, that he began to think, quite possibly, that the answer might be yes. She was gorgeous, that was certain, but it was so much more than that, and now with he as her Dom and she as his submissive, their sexual chemistry was off the charts.

He had loved going down on her but staying in character, he had stood, and given her clit a stern spanking with the tip of the crop. He watched the jerk of her body, and then how her folds became even wetter. " Mmmm yes master..I want more.." She said breathily.

”And more you will get my Pet, part of our relationship, my testing and letting your body most enjoy, is your honesty, telling me what you want, what you need, and my deciding when and how to let it happen, do you understand?”

Again he struck her, first the wet lips of her pussy, now pursed and needy, and then the nub of each of her breasts. Then again her clit, as he leaned in and first swirled her puckered nipple, and than mouthed her orb to give it a gentle, soulful suck, as he moaned in delight.

As his mouth carressed each nipple, his thump worked up and down the slit of her pussy, pressing in to tease her soft pink and rising up to again massage her throbbing clit. He was playing with her, riding the sea saw of pleasure and pain, only to step back and again, sting her clit, and watch her begin to drip down her inner thighs.

As wet as she was, he was harder, his teacher, bound and naked was all he had ever wanted in a woman, and this was only their first true night of pleasure, where might they go together? That question was intoxicating, and Danny had yet to decide if he might have her pleasure him yet tonight?

He cracked his whip one more time across her clit, watched her, watched her eyes, “How do you feel my Pet, how does your body feel, what does it need?” Master D was quite certain he knew, and it was then he again dropped to one knee, and used his fingers to spread her lips still throbbing from the whip, he kissed her up and down, used his tongue to caress and tease each fold, before he moved up and began to suck and lick her clit once again.

“Mmmm….” He let her know how good she tasted, he looked up, “You appear ready my Pet, would you like to cum for your Master, enjoy your first orgasm of the night… “. He licked some more… and slipped two fingers deep inside her to saw in and out. “Now … I think it is time… CUM!” And he moved his mouth to suck and lick her clit at a feverish pace. This was her first orgasm, if she obeyed, but it would not be her last, not tonight… Master D was only beginning!

Lucia body was nearly trembling from what she experienced, she had never felt anything as intense as what Master D was doing to her and he pussy was literally dripping from what he was doing, her boyfriend had never done anything close to this with her and the 20 minutes she had been there had aroused Lucia beyond words.

She saw the lust and desire on her master's face as he told her she would get more as he asked her how she felt , how her body felt, and what she needed.

"I-I need you Master..." Lucia said her voice full of need something she had never heard from herself before and blushed a bit realizing she mustve been more sexually frustrated than she thoughtm but it was also something about Master D that pushed her and made her control slio at bit.

She saw the hard cock he had for her but he seemed determinded on tasting her again as she saw him slip to his knees and began licking her again "oh goddd Master...that feels so..." She moaned trailing off as he tongues her hole and licked more demanding her cum.

His lips on her clit caused her to cry out and quiver slightly at his talent feeling herself begin to cum on his fingers hard as he slipped them in and her breathing quicken and she threw hear head back " Uhhhh yesss!!"

How Danny reveled in her words, "I-I need you Master..." He rubbed the back of his hand against her cheek, cradled her chin and leaned in and kissed her. Opening his lips and slipping his tongue insider her, mouth his other hand teasing her cunt. “And it is me you will have, all in good time, but for now, let me play with my Pet!”

After having teased her, through exchanges of pleasuring her with his mouth and fingers, only to then let her enjoy the sting of his whip, he knew he had her on edge. He felt her body trembling to his touch, it would be almost cruel to have her wait any longer, yet she knew, she was only supposed to cum if her master allowed.

Finally he went down, his fingers inside of her, his mouth and tongue savoring her clit. He was relentless, taking her higher and higher, before he commanded she cum. "oh goddd Master...that feels so..." Danny laughed, looking up, God he wanted her, never had he so wanted. “Of course it does my Pet, I am your Master, I know what you need even more than you do, you only need give me control.”

Finally she threw her head back and he felt her pussy quiver and cum all over his tongue and fingers. He sucked at her offering, fingered and licked her, as she rode out her orgasm. “Cum, keep cumming, cum hard MY Pet, cum for your Master!”

He kept fucking and eating her, until he knew she was totally spent. Only then did he stand and kiss her, letting her enjoy the tastes of her own juices all over his lips and tongue. “So good My Pet, you are such a good girl, Master D is very pleased. He ran his hands up her body, only to kiss her again. “Are you ready for more Lady Lu, do you desire more pleasure, desire to please Your Master?”

He reached up and undid her hands, and then went down to undo her legs. “On your knees my pet, all fours, like the good pet you are?” He led her over and took a seat in front of her. He spread his legs and watched her eyes. “Would you like to enjoy your Master’s cock?”

Lucia listened to the praise Master D gave her and was happy hearing it gving him a sweet but sexy smile when he mentioned how pleased he was with her and then asked if she wanted more and if she wanted to pleasure him.

"YES master I'm yours...I want to please you " she said looking at him. He kissed her deeply and saw how aroused he was as he undid her restraints then helped her step off before telling her to get on all fours like a good pet.

She did as was told and crawled with him to a large seat he had and he asked if she would like to enjoy his cock. " Yes please...I want your cock Master D" she sighed sexily knowing she's never felt aroused like this before and all of this was new but she wanted to suck him or feel him inside and was surprised with herself at how eager as was for it.

There were rules that Danny knew he was breaking in his sessions with Lucia, but he did not care. He was not supposed to have any affection for a customer, and while everything was fait game sexually, as long as the customer was consensual, Danny was being far more attentive and sensual as if their D/S relationship was genuine and not paid for.

Master D watched her eyes and body language, and had no doubt that the Lady Lu who was with him now, letting herself go, finding her true desires, was a very different woman than he had known as his professor and boss. He saw her smile, and felt the want ripple through his body. "YES master I'm yours...I want to please you " And if he had any doubts as to whether he would give her his cock tonight, it ended there!

He unleashed the shackles that had bound her to the St. Andrew’s Cross, and instructed her to get down on all fours as he led her by her leash. Her body looked incredible as her shoulders and hips rolled as she crawled. Danny reached down and ran his fingers down her spine, petting her. Only to run his palm and fingers over the curve of her buns of steel like ass, and run his finger tips up and down the wet slit he had just make cum.

He ran his fingers inside her wet folds, and tightened the leash so that her head was pulled up and she had to arch his gorgeous pet. “Heal“ He instructed her, as she was still at his side, while he enjoyed and pleasured his pet’s body. He pet her wet lips, probed her sex, only to stop and begin walking again, a tug on the leash instructing her to move with him, at the pace he and only he selected.

When he guided her to kneel in front of him and sat down his legs spread he again had her answer, " Yes please...I want your cock Master D" He reached out and raised her chin so he could look into her eyes, he ran the pad of this thumb over her bottom lip. “Do you think you can pleasure me? I have never let a pet enjoy me so early in a relationship, but you are no ordinary pet, are you? You are special.”

Danny stood up, so that his fly was only six inches away from Lady Lu’s lips. “Show me my pet, show me you know how to worship my cock? Please me in the way I desire. If your mouth and hands can pleasure me, you will earn more, you will earn the privelige of having me inside of you. I have confidence in you my pet, show me my confidence is well placed?”

Danny let go of her chin and stood there, seeing what his professor turned submissive, could do? He could sense how aroused she was, but did she have the courage to truly worship her master’s raging hard prick?

“Do you think you can pleasure me? I have never let a pet enjoy me so early in a relationship, but you are no ordinary pet, are you? You are special.” He said looking down to where she was kneeling and teasing her lower lip. Her eyes looked up at him watching him and she wondered why she couldn't resist her new master and why she had been so special to him.

She watched as he stood above her as he told her to please him the way he desired and if her hands and mouth could pleasure him he would give her more. She grew wet at the thought of that surprised at how eager she was to experience sex with a man she didn't even know and submit herslf to him.

She heard him encourage her and tell her he had confidence in her and she reached forward slowly to touch the bulge that had grown and looked at him as if to see it was ok and and got a groan in response.

He let go of her chin gently and was watching her intently as she took her time unzipping his pants and getting his boxers down. She let out a gasp seeing the size of his cock.

Lucia had seen her boyfriends plenty of times naked before but Master D's body was impressive and his cock was as well. She reached forward to hold it in her hand and felt it jump in her hand from watching and she blushed a little seeing how much she was turning her master on as well.

She scooted her body in little closer and began stroking for a while till he was nice and hard then began licking her master's cock like a treat liking the sounds she heard him trying to refrain from making and she smiled softly kissing the tip of his cock and panted sexily " Am I doing ok Master?" She asked sexily looking up at him knowing she was pretty talented at cocksucking and she didn't do it often as she wouldve liked to for her boyfriend because the two were always swamped with work.

Danny was testing and tempting Lucia, he was hoping he might help her find her inner sexuality, her inner submissive and the sexual being she wanted. He had more than a little experience in helping women along this journey, but this was his first actually being paid as a Dom. It was ironic, for this was the woman he wanted to explore this lifestyle with more than anyone, but as his teacher, he never had fully suspected how strong the desire to submit was inside of her!

Danny was letting Lady Lu know she was special to him, not a regular customer, but she could read into it what she wanted to, as he hoped to take her more and more under his control. He stood, dared her, could she bring herself, to kneel, unleash his cock, stroke and suck his large, and steely hard prick?

She seemed tentative, but he saw the look in her eyes, how much she wanted to do this if she could find the courage. Her fingers trailed over his bulge, and he saw her eyes seeking his approval. “It is okay my Pet, I am hard for you…I want you to do this. Show me what a good girl you are for your master?”

Danny let go of her chin so she could focus on him and he could enjoy watching her, feeling her. He moaned as he felt the zipper go down and his cock finally freed. She slid his pants down, his boxers, and he smiled as she gasped. “Do not be scared, a woman has never known true satisfaction until she has been taken by a large and skillful cock. I will train you and teach you.”

He was making sure to set the expectation that all of her holes would know him intimately, how he planned to own every part of his beautiful submissive. He moaned as she touched and stroked him. “Your touch is soft, and sweet, but do not hold back, I can see in your eyes Lady Lu, you love sucking cock don’t you?”

Danny knew this would be hard for her, but he was going to teach her to not be ashamed by her sexuality. He loved a woman not afraid to want and need, own her desires and not be ashamed to make sure they were satisfied.
Of course Danny could not fully contain his arousal as his cock jerked in her hand, almost as if begging to feel her lips and tongue.

Her blush told him so much, the internal battle she was having between what she had always been told to do, and what she really wanted. “Do not be hesitant my Pet, I like it that you are curious, I like it more that you hunger form my prick, as my prick hungers for you!’

She scooted forward and began kissing and licking him. How long had Danny wanted this and so, even when he tried, suppressing his moans and his enjoyment was futile. He heard her pant, and her soft question. “Yes my Pet, you are doing excellent. Feel how I throb for you, how much I want you to suck and worship my cock!”

Precum was bubbling and flowing down his tip, as he reached down and pet her hair. He spread his fingers, to comb them through her thick hair wrap his fingers around the back of her head, as his other hand held her leash. “Enjoy yourself my pet, you know you are good at this do not be embarrassed to please your master with your talents.”

He moaned some more, and manipulated her head with his hands and leash. ”My balls, my shaft, my tip, show me Lady Lu, show me you are like no other pet, that you want all I can give you?”

It was only after she had lathered him in her saliva, would he used the leash and collar, and his grip on her head, to begin fucking her mouth and throat, harder and harder!

Lucia blushed as he encouraged her to worship his cock aexplore her curiosity and hunger for his cock, She had never had a man express his needs like that and push her to delve deeper into her desires.

She felt him reach down sliding his fingers into her soft plush hair heard him moan as he helped her holdingnit out of the way as she licked and kissed his cock.

She moaned tasting him on her lips as she began sucking him and she reacheddown massaging his balls as she took him deeper and deeper. She heard his groans and sounds of her servicing him and she felt him moving his hips more urgently before she relaxed her throat and let her master begin to fuck her mouth.

She could tell from exoerience how much he was enjoying taking her from the swell of his cock to his fingers gripping her hair more as she sucked his cock skillfully wanting to make her master cum. "Mmmm master..how does that feel?" She panted before taking him more.

Lucia had never been like this with her boyfriend or anynother man for that fact, master d didnsay he wanted her to enjoy herself and shenfekt the morr she did this for him the more she would learn and maybe coukd practice wuth her boyfriend.

Despite the fact he knew he was in control, Lady Lu was merely following the leads and commands he gave her, Danny could not believe that this was Professor Mendes, the woman he ha been fantasiizing about increasingly with every passing day!

He had wondered how she would respond, but her response, her clear enthusiasm to being his submissive, his sexual toy and plaything was beyond his wildest hope. Master D could now increasingly focus on just how far Lady Lu was willing to go in this clear awakening?

With his fingers woven in her hair, he turned her face up to look into his eyes as she began to enthusiastically lick and suck his cock. “You are finding your calling, your purpose, the pleasure of giving up control, of serving a Master, and my Pet, you are doing it so well!”

He pivoted her head back down, and began to thrust harder and deeper, pushing his large cock until hit pressed into and down her throat. “Mmmm, very few pets can deep throat, no wonder I knew you were special!”

She was letting go, as he felt her lips at the very base of his cock, his tip impossibly deep down her throat, he began fucking her harder and harder, and she took everything he could give her, and seemed to only want more.

“It feels so so good my pet, I may choose to only allow you to suck my cock, you are earning that privelige, but if I do, if I give you that honor, you must focus your oral skills only on me.. of course, why would you want any cock to fuck your throat than mine? Have you ever enjoyed sucking a cock this much?”

He gripped the back of her head firmly, fed her is cock deep and powerfully, until, “Now my Pet, now I will feed you… now you get to enjoy and swallow all of my cum!” His pelvis pistoning in and out, he fired rope after rope into Lady Lu’s hungry mouth, throat and stomach!

When she finished, he had one more surprise, one more new experience, for his willing beautiful submissive!

Lucia moaned swallowing s much of his cum as she could and looked up at him licking her lips " I'm glad you enjoyed that Master , I'll only do that for you, only let you fuck my throat from now on" she said and blushed a little still getting used to being submissive like this

She had enjoyed him using her mouth like she had always wanted to try and it was better than she had imagined it being, her pussy was wet from the experience and her nipples were hard from excitement.

Lucia could tell Master D had enjoyed her doing it and was happy he would only give that privilege to her. She was a completely different woman from when she had normally experienced sex with her boyfriend, and Master D had already made her experience things she never had and this was just one night.

She knew if her friend had even got a whiff of what Lucia had done and been up to she probably wouldn't hear the end of it and her friend woukd mostbkijely be shocked and proud. She blushed a little more and gasped looking up atbher new master brought out of her thoughts her lips wet from her recent pleasuring of him and she saw the desire behind the eyes in the mask and could tell he had something else planned for the night.

Camilla had called Lucia’s only to have her boyfriend pick up. She luckily could tell he was confused, and covered for Lucia, saying, “Oh never mind, now I see her!” They would need to coordinate stories, but first Camilla had to find out what Lucia had been up to, and had used their friendship as a cover.

She smiled at the idea that Lucia had secrets, and she actually hoped that finally Lucia was getting some sexual satisfaction, maybe the club the other night had inspired her? When Lucia finished with Master D she would see urgent messages to call her friend BEFORE she went home to her boyfriend!

Meanwhile Danny helped Lucia up from her knees as she smiled after making him cum and swallowing it deep only to moan in satisfaction. He pulled her up and with his fingers still threaded through her hair he gave her a long, passionate kiss. “Are you ready for our next game?”

Master D took her leash and walked her over ot the BDSM bench where they would end their evening. “Climb up on your knees and elbows, and present your ass to your master my pet?” Once she did he would bind her in, spank her ass a few times with the crop, before he began to pleasure her. “Have you used a dildo before? Have you ever used two?”

Master D had a case in his hand and he opened it in front of Lucia, it held several dildos, some large, some smaller, some plastic, some with a fleshy rubber, “Do you have any preferences?”

Lucia followed instructions climbing up on her knees and elbows presenting herself just like her Master asked and blushed as he asked if she had used dildos before. It was actually all Lucia used before getting with her boyfriend, being a professor and dating had been hard when she first started out and flings had never really interested her .

He then asked her if she had used two and shook her head " I have some toys master, but I've never worn two at the same time" she said a bit curious but nervous as well.

She told him which two she wanted picking out a realistic one that looked similar to his subconsciously and the pink vibrator toy as well something similar to what she had personally at home.

She glanced up as he moved to pick them up with a satisfied looking his face and knew the end of their session would be very fun and something new for her.

Master D/Danny had to bite his lip at how sexy Lucinda looked as she mounted the bench and arched her ass up in the air. Master D reached out, and lightly gripped the back of her thigh, only to run his hand up her leg and around her ass massaging it, first one leg, then the other, before giving her ass a hard, firm slap.

The sound resonated throughout the room, only to have him rub out the bright red mark. He asked her about toys, " I have some toys master, but I've never worn two at the same time" Danny was intrigued.

”Have you ever used a toy on yourself in front of a lover, or had a lover use a toy on you? What about using a toy while you were being intimate with a lover at the same time?” Danny was just curious how adventurous Lady Lu had ever been with her partners, and what things he might introduce her to.

She selected a flesh dildo, and the fact it so nearly replicated his own cock was not lost on her. “It is very convenient that you like this size.” He chuckled, and brought it to her lips. “Make it nice and wet my pet, we need this nice and lubricated for what I have planned.”

As he held it there for her to perform fellatio on the rubber phalus, he turned on the vibrator on the smaller device, and began to rub the vibrating tip, up and down the lips of her pussy. He watched as her tongue put on a show, her body reacting to the vibrator he ran up her inner and outer lips, ocassionally teasing and sliding it a bit within her vagina.

“Do you have it nice and wet my pet, is your pussy ready for some company?”

Lucia panted as she felt Master D's hand slapping her ass and massaging it as he asked her if she ever used a toy on herslf in front of her lover of has them use it on her. She had video called her ex boyfriend and he asked her to do so once when he was in another country when she was in her early twenties but That had been a while ago.

"Just once master, Ive used a toy and let a partner watch" she said and blushed deep never thinking she would tell a man that. She heard him move around her and chuckle slightly seeing he noticed exactly why she had chosen that size toy and he lifted it telling her to get of need for what he had planned.

She watched him as she sucked and licked the toy sexily for her master knowing he was enjoying watching her and gasped and she felt him begin to tease her pussy with the smaller toy and her moaning grew a bit.

She heard him as if she had it nice and wet and if her pussy was ready for company and she nearly screamed yes feeling him place the vibrator on her sensitive clit a few moment "Yes.. yes naster I'm ready.." She groaned

She gasped feelingnhim continue to tease with the toy eager for what he had in store for the end of their session and knew her master would satisfy them both.

Honestly, the answer surprised him, "Just once master, Ive used a toy and let a partner watch" Danny was curious, “So, I assume this was for a former lover? Were you able to show your real self with him, the woman you want to be sexually, the woman you are with me?“. He would wait.

”I knew you had this within you, I would like to enjoy you like this. Would you like to perform for me Lady Lu, have me call you, and tell you what I need from my pet, instruct you, command you, control you?”

He watched as she licked and sucked and lubricated a near perfect replica of his own cock with her spit, all the while running the vibrator along her slit. Teasing her lips with tender fucking, running the vibration over her clit. Before he took the lubricated dildo from her, he slid the vibrator deeper in her cunt, but lowered his mouth to swirl his tongue all around and in and out of her rose bud.

He rimmed her tight pucker, and then slipped his tongue in, all the time fucking her pussy. He wanted to feel how her body responded, as he teased, toyed and tongue fucked her ass, and the vibrator fucked her pussy. He listened to her words, her moans, and watched her. She was spectacular!

He slid the vibrator up, focusing now slowly on her clit, taking the saliva soaked dildo, and taking the head to rim her ass. He wanted to hear her want, her need, “My sexy pet, tell your Master how this feels, tell me what you want, tell me how bad you want to feel this prick, my cock, in your ass?”

Lucia gasped as he asked if she had done that for her old lover and if she was able to be the woman she wanted to be be sexually with that partner, the woman she was with him. She blushed a little and shook her head saying honestly " No master...I've never experienced anything likemthis with another man"

She moaned loudly surprised at how he brought that out of her as he began to use the toy on her while his tongue licked and teased her tight ass hole. " Uhhhh master ...that feels so good" she said her breathing labored

He continued teasing and ringing her was before removing toy , holding it against her clit and then she felt him teasing her was with it and asking her how badly she wanted to feel the toy or his cock in her ass.

"Mmm I want it master.., please..be gentle.. but i wamt to feel younpleasure my ass.." She groaned sexily.

" No master...I've never experienced anything like this with another man" Master D smiled. “I know you haven’t, and my pet, you never will. You are an untapped Spring of the rarest, sweetest water. However, you needed me to tap you, unleash you. You are just beginning to understand your wants, your needs and your potential.”

He stared into her eyes, “You will do things, want things, try things with me you never have before, finally realize the desires you have so long suppressed….you are mine now my pet, ruined for all other men, as none will give you what I do, allow you to feel like you do with me!”

He looked over her body, lusted after every inch of the gorgeous professor, leaning down, to spread her cheeks and enjoy her tight rosebud! He was a master of pleasure, Uhhhh master ...that feels so good". Master D only played more, rimming and teasing her virgin hole, and the thousands of nerve endings it contained.

She didn’t even know what she was offering, she just knew she wanted. "Mmm I want it master.., please..be gentle.. but i wamt to feel you pleasure my ass.." He had been lubing her ass with his tongue, and he turned on the small vibrator, and slipped it slightly inside.

He slipped the larger toy, the one most similar to his cock up inside her dripping wet cunt. “I know you want my cock my Pet, and if you were ready, I would give it to you. I promise you will have, my cock will eventually own every hole of your gorgeous body. But I must prepare you, so not tonight, tonight I will pleasure your ass, your cunt, make you cum and scream out for more, and more you will get, until you are spent.”

The vibrator tuned to the perfect pitch, Danny slipped it deeper inside Lucia’s virgin ass, making her grind and moan. All the while he began slowly sawing the dildo in and out of her sex, a perfect rhythm, as he played her instruments like a master should.

He would work and work and work until she trembled and shook came and came, until she thought she could cum no more, and then somehow he would push for one last climax. Once this night ended, he wanted Lucia to dream of one man, him, one cock, his….he waned her addicted, willing to do anything, anything at all… just to have him be with her again!

Lucia moaned louder never experincing this intense before as she gave complete control to her master knowing from how he treated her that he wouldnt do anything that she didnt like and would check to see if she was comfortable.

She heard how wet she was from the way he worked the toy inside of her and she heard him groan say " I know you want my cock my Pet, and if you were ready, I would give it to you. I promise you will have, my cock will eventually own every hole of your gorgeous body. But I must prepare you, so not tonight, tonight I will pleasure your ass, your cunt, make you cum and scream out for more, and more you will get, until you are spent ".

Her body quivered at the thought of that, of her master giving her as much pleasure until she was spent and she wanted to pleasure her master in the same ways. She gasped as he adjusted the vibrator a little higher and slipped it in deeper into her tight making her cry out loudly.
She felt her orgasm approaching quick and he toyed with both of her holes perfectly to the point her toes were curling and she screamed out " Uhhhhh master D please...im going to cum!" She cried out feeling her first orgasm roll through her.

He kept working the toy slowly and ahe threw her head back slightly feeling her pussy quivering around the toy that felt amazing but she waa sure no comparison to the real thing and she trembled again and she had another powerful orgasm and saw Master D's lustful gaze behind his mask as she panted trying to catch her breath.

Danny felt her body shake as she came hard, but he had no intention in stopping. In fact he rode her orgasm out, only slowling down slightly, before going harder. He slid the dildos deeper into her ass and pussy, and pushed up the intensity of the vibrations.

Her body looked incredible, her nipples so tight, as her body bucked and rocked to all he did to her pussy and ass! “That’s it, that’s it my pet.. let go… just enjoy your inner whore! He leaned down to find her moaning mouth and pressed his lips to her, slipping his tongue into her mouth before moaning suck my tongue, suck it like you’d suck my cock!”

He replaced his hand with the dildo in her pussy, with three of his fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, while his thumb pad worked her clit! He had no idea how many times she might be able to cum, but he wanted to see what her body could do, put it to the test, and pump her pussy and ass for as much as she could take.

Her body seemed to be convulsing from one orgasm to the next, or was it just one long and enduring one. Her body looked spectacular as it shook and quaked in response to his ever action

”See what your body can do.. you just need the right touch.. and we are just beginning… so many sessions to go… I’m going to drive your body crazy!”

He kept driving and driving until he thought she could take no more, she seemed utterly exhausted, a quivering, dripping mess. Danny was so hard he ached, his bulge enormous in his pants. He took her tired hand and pressed it to his erection. “Next time, I want you back here soon.. next time you get this.. you will get a lot of this … plan to book two hours!”

When they finished and as Lucia got dressed, Danny brought over his phone, it was actually a burner, intended only for her. “Give me your number, I want to be able to contact you. I am going to have things I want you to do. You will do as I say, won’t you my pet? Whatever I ask?”

Back