X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

"A machine?" Lila let out a sharp breath as he told her that he had perfect mastery over his power. She could kill to be able to master her powers to at least make everyone else safe around her. She nibbled on her lower lip and let out a soft sigh.

"It can't hurt, right?" She asked, her eyes brightening slightly as a smile appeared on her lips.

"It won't hurt at all....I promise."-Magneto was right but there was a side effect. It would effect the mind since it would advance her powers she would also be like magneto have negatives about the Humans and Mutants who oppose them.-

-Magneto Surrounded them in a Force field and began flying away to M Island his Hide out.-

-Neko had woken up and he groaned Jean looked.-"Neko lay still your still healing." "Where is Lila....is she ok..." "She is fine she should be upstairs resting." "I am afraid to say this.." -They looked over as Professor X cam in the room.-"Lila is gone." -Neko frowned and looked up to the ceiling.-"Why would she go." "I don't know but i do know we will find her and find out why." -Professor X went to Cerebro and began trying to locate her.-

Lila gasped in surprise and a little bit of fear as she was suddenly enveloped in some sort of force field and pulled into the sky. As the ground was left far behind, she wondered if she was making the right choice.

-They got to his hide away and he walked with her showing her around.-"here you will have people who want to look out for you and protect you because you are one of us."-he said and looked to her as they arrived at a Silver Machine that looked Harmless enough.-"This is the Gene Splicer."

Lila stared up at the machine and shivered slightly. It looked cold and unfeeling and she suddenly wondered if she had made the right choice coming here with this man. “It’s very impressive.” She said diplomatically. “And you said it works with accuracy?”

"Absolutely."-He began to warm up the machine.-"Give it a moment my dear. You look a bit tense i hope your not tense because of me or having second doubts."-He said as Magneto stood there by her.-

-Xavier picked her up with Magneto.-"No what the hell is he going to do to her.....M Island we won't make it there in time."-Professor X called the X men and told them Neko bit his lip.-"Please let me go professor." "I am sorry Neko your in no condition but i promise we will get her."-Neko nods and went to his room the X men suited up and began flying towards the Island.-

Lila watched the machine as it started the warm up and she nervously rubbed her hands against her jeans, looking over at Magneto as he asked her if she was having second thoughts. She laughed nervously and shook her head quickly. “No. Well, maybe, but it will be alright.” She said quickly, not wanting to anger him.

-The Machine was Ready as he lead her in to the machine and smiled as she was put in he closed the door and began the machine. soon her hair had the same silver sheen her body toned to perfection looking toned fit and strong like she never had before. Her brain waves matching that of Magneto's ideals. There was very little of her original self left but the small section locked away over taken by the machine.-

-The X Jet found there way there.-"Ok Every one move out we need to find Lila."-They busted in to the Fortress and began fighting through the guards. Gambit, Cyclops, Rouge, Wolverine, Storm, and Beast. Jean Grey was with them trying to hep protect them mainly.-

Lila was having second thoughts by the time that Magneto led her into the chamber and he closed the door. She trembled as the machine buzzed around her and pain shot through every fiber of her being. She let out a scream as her appearance changed forcibly by the wicked machine.

-The X Men fought through fast and hard they tried to get to her. It was strange Magneto let her out. the steam filled the air as Magneto smiled.-"So Lila how does it feel?"

Lila’s eyes opened as the machine opened, turning towards the man that was asking her the question. She frowned slightly and felt the power in her body surge forth, her fingers tingling from the sensation that surrounded her.

“I don’t know.” She said in a soft sigh as the sound of a battle reached them from right outside the door. “I feel…different.”

-Magneto smiled.-"Try it on the machines guarding the door relax it should flow naturally."-Her body matured to peak human fitness and her body was over all stronger.-"Go on my dear."

Lila glanced from Magneto towards the door and narrowed her eyes. A few seconds later, she watched absently as the machines burst into flames with the briefest thought she could muster.

The moment that his words reached her ears, she retracted the flames, contained them and extinguished them leaving behind only smoldering machines in her wake. She turned her head to look at him for a moment before a pounding at the steel door became constant as the X-Men fought for entry.

"They're here for me." She said in a soft voice, the power in her wanting to burst forth again.

-The X men Entered Magneto letting them. He stood there and looked as the X men took there stance.-"Well now....what can i do for you X-Men?"-Scott looked.-"Save it Magneto were here for Lila.." "I don't know why she came on her own will i didn't capture her....go on take her if she want's."-Lila seem to hide behind Magneto as Wolverine looked to her.-"Lila come on girl we will take you back."

Lila looked at all of them, peeking from around Magneto as they were surrounded. She nibbled on her bottom lip for a moment as she was bade to come out and she finally shook her head.

“No.” She said softly, her silvery hair shaking around her as she looked at each and every one of them, trying to remember why they suddenly seemed so…frightening. “I’m not going back.”

She watched as Scott took a step forward and she closed her eyes for a moment, a wall of fire surrounding the both of them and driving the team back as she shook her head.

“I said no!” She shrieked at him.

-Scott looked.-"OK X-men fall back."-They left and ran off as they got to the jet they began to leave.-

"Good job my dear now let's show the world what happens when they treat mutants with disrespect."

-Scott looked.-"That was weird what do you think happen."-Wolverine shook his head.-"That was weird we were just playing basket ball with her and Neko and she seem happy to stay something isn't right."

Lila watched as the team fell back with a slight twinge in her chest, a frown appearing on her face. She moved from behind Magneto and looked up at him, nodding her head as he told her that they would show the world what happened when they treated mutants with disrespect. It was her duty to do that…wasn’t it?

-Magneto began to fly with her and called the brother hood to go in to the city and meet in time square and cause havoc.- -The X men Gather and Neko could hear them speak as they passed to go to the war room. Neko put on his X uniform and ran to the war room. He wasn't perfect but he wanted to know what happen. Neko walked down and at this time of night it was past dinner and Neko didn't care about that.-"What is going on?"

-Magneto smiled and looked around as he began to cause the police to lose there weapons. Avalance, Pyro, and Saber tooth began there havoc around the area.-

Lila watched the destruction caused by the Brotherhood around her, the police rendered ineffective as their weapons were taken away. She felt detached from the scene as the others took active roles in the chaos that was taking place. She knew that she should help, but she found herself unable to make herself.

-Magneto landed again by her as they were rushed and positioned by Swat and Cars the Swat gear was a hard armor plastic to stop Magneto.-"I think they are getting wise go on get them Blaze."-He said softly.-"They plan on stopping mutants they fear us."

-Professor X looked up.-"Neko...It seems there is a huge Chaos in the City and i am Afraid Lila is causing trouble with them. The Brother hood did something to her....We may have to fight her i am sorry."-Neko bit his lip.-"Regardless i know we must fight....let me help please."-he said as he looked to Professor X's eyes.-"I want to help at all cost." "Are you sure I mean come on kid you..." -Wolverine is cut off by Neko.- "Wolverine i know what i must do if i want to be a X-Man."-Wolverine nods as the other X-men nod and they leave going to the X-Jet every one including Professor X. They get dropped off in different places as they each have a battle to fight. The team to go after Magneto and Lila were Neko, Cyclops, Storm, Rouge, Havoc, Jean, Beast, and Jubilee. Wolverine after Saber tooth, Night crawler after Toad, Ice man after Pyro, Colossus after Avalanche. Neko looked to Lila as destruction seem to sweep the area. Blaze of fire and twisted metal. Magneto looked.-"You can not get her back X-Men she wants to stay." -The X-Men Charge in.-"GO X-MEN!"-The X-Men chagre up taking position but Neko runs in towards Lila.-"Lila!"-He got ready to fight her if he needed to.-

Blaze. He’d even given her a new name. Lila closed her eyes as she heard his voice ringing in her ears and she nodded, unleashing her power until the cars around them exploded in enormous fireballs. She let out a deep breath, feeling the air rush past her face as she slowly opened her eyes and saw the carnage that she’d caused.

Another explosion followed as she thought about the world imploding around her and she was stopped short when she heard Neko’s voice through the chaos. She glanced in his direction, her heart clenching painfully in her chest. Throwing up her hand, she caused a wall of fire to surround her, cutting off his path. She didn’t need him to talk her out of what she was doing.

“Stop, Neko. You need to turn back!” She cried out as more fire engulfed the area, the energy rolling off her skin in a fantastic wave.

Back