Women who wear high heels in bed

I enjoy wearing them in bed and while having sex or fun. Especially if the guy or woman enjoys it
It always adds some hot spice to any sexy coupling, but I just wondered if you had injured anyone while wearing them! An ex-girlfriend ruined my car radio once while wearing them as we made out in the front seat.

I have never worn high heels ‘in bed’ and really prefer not to have to wear them at all. The reason so many women wear them is that the angle the high heels places your feet in when walking enhances the shapeliness of your calves and makes the legs look more sculptured. Laying down on your back while wearing them doesn’t accomplish ‘leg shaping’….. but I do recognize a lot of guys LOVE the overall look of them. Stiletto heels in bed during sex are about as “safe” as if the man were wearing SPURS….someone may get hurt and a lot of sheets would end up punctured or shredded :)

My ex knew they were a fetish for me. I used to grab the heels when she was riding me.

I've not really thought about it before, but now that you mention it, I do remember a really hot experience with a lover in her heels. We were in a hotel with a mirror beside the bed. We had been out to a nice place, and she had put on cute makeup and a very attractive hair style, perfume, elegant dress, and sexy shoes. We undressed bit by bit standing up, embracing and kissing, but we never removed her shoes. It was sexy hugging and kissing this taller version of her. But when we lay down in the bed and made love, it was even more amazing. I remember looking over in the mirror at the end and seeing her legs in the air, her cute sexy feet and shoes bouncing with each thrust. I had a deep soul-draining orgasm inside her. I remember laying there an cuddling afterward too, still in her shoes. She said she had an especially intense orgasm that time, and I know I did. Maybe it was the hair, the jewelry, the makeup, the dress, the mood, or whatever...but thinking back, the sexy shoes sure didn't hurt!

I have a broad selection of options. If I am wearing lingerie such as stocking, heels etc. I favour patent leather pumps, but some guys like stripper heels as well. And I have lots of varieties of boots. Overall one of my favourites is an open toe strappy heel that is consistent with a nude look. I also wear heels for work so the selection of options is almost endless.

One consistent factor is that for me when I say high heels I mean high - a minimum of 3 1/2". That accentuates the legs the best. But I also find that it benefits the psychology. I want to look sexy and I want my man to really buy into my commitment to look sexy which means don't go halfway. Commit or don't do it at all is my approach.
3.5” heels make me over 6’ tall, though 😂

Doesn’t matter so much lying down, of course. But I don’t generally like having to bend down to kiss a man.

3.5” heels make me over 6’ tall, though 😂

Doesn’t matter so much lying down, of course. But I don’t generally like having to bend down to kiss a man.

Yes, I can see that point of view. I suppose that is one benefit of being a bit shorter.

Do you find that guys are also less than enthusiastic about you being taller than them in heels? Not a problem I run into too often at 5'5". But much as I would like to think otherwise I do occasionally cater to such sensitivities.

Yes, I can see that point of view. I suppose that is one benefit of being a bit shorter.

Do you find that guys are also less than enthusiastic about you being taller than them in heels? Not a problem I run into too often at 5'5". But much as I would like to think otherwise I do occasionally cater to such sensitivities.
I love it...Katie..💓💓

All of 'my guys' have been significantly taller than me, so I have never found out how they would react. If I did wear heels tall enough to make me taller, they might find it so much of a novelty that it would be fun for them. (In my experience, guys who are shorter than I am tend to bristle and act uncomfortable about it.)

... Stiletto heels in bed during sex are about as “safe” as if the man were wearing SPURS….someone may get hurt and a lot of sheets would end up punctured or shredded :)
Haha, never tried spurs. But anyway, during my most memorable experience with this, she was wearing a wedge kind of shoe. I've also seen heels where the heel part is kind of wide, like stripper shoes. Sorry, I'm sure all these things have proper fashion terms, but as a man I never learned them. Basically I just mean to say, not all sexy shoes are deadly weapons. I don't find the deadly kind to be sexier than the non-deadly kind, but I suppose some people might.

Back