Women who like to be taken forcefully

that is common nowadays.

I have been divorced for 5 years now and I have paid off all the debt my ex husband left for me, I have a nice place that is mine, I finally earn enough money to live comfortably. I have always been someone else's girl/woman and now I am my own woman. I am enjoying it very much. :)

I enjoy living alone because I like to read and do photography both of which requires no distractions. I cant have children so I have none of those around. I enjoy doing what I like to do, when I want to do it, and whoever I want to do it with. :devil:
I love men, and I may even go crazy and get married again when I am in my 80's but for now, come home with me and we will have wild and kinky sex, just don't be there when I wake up.

Contrast

Yes, this is, to me at least, one of the nicest, dirtiest things. Telling baby what a good, sweet girl she is while pinning her to the wall, or kissing her neck and ear so gently, and whispering, reminding her what a nasty, filthy little slutgirl she is.

So, yes, the image of ice on overheated skin, that's perfect.

Grab my hair, shove me into the wall, kick my leg out from under me, and once I'm on the ground, get on top of me and hold my hands above my head, so I'm powerless. Shove my legs apart, and before you enter me... kiss my neck softly, gently... just for a moment. It's like ice on overheated skin - it's the contrast that makes each sensation feel so intense... and not knowing which one will come next is nice, too..........
Exactly what i like and what my ex bf did always to fly me high in excitation. it invariably ended up in anal mostly.

Yes, this is, to me at least, one of the nicest, dirtiest things. Telling baby what a good, sweet girl she is while pinning her to the wall, or kissing her neck and ear so gently, and whispering, reminding her what a nasty, filthy little slutgirl she is.

yes. my ex prefered to do it rough and i liked that.

*smiles delightedly*

Good stuff. :)

Coercive-ness

Rather than physical force, it's also nice to simply issue a command, or really, a series of commands. As the wise guys know, the threat of force can be more powerful than the force itself. And a good girl is wise enough to comply.

So, something like:

"Kneel, facing backwards, in the big chair."

"Put your hands in your hair."

" Ass up, back arched. Higher"

"Don't move an inch. Be very, very still."

Rather than physical force, it's also nice to simply issue a command, or really, a series of commands. As the wise guys know, the threat of force can be more powerful than the force itself. And a good girl is wise enough to comply.

So, something like:

"Kneel, facing backwards, in the big chair."

"Put your hands in your hair."

" Ass up, back arched. Higher"

"Don't move an inch. Be very, very still."

Yes! that's very erotic, but if I was a little to slow to comply, sometimes actions speak louder than words. :devil:

I enjoy a slap, or a strong grip. It reminds me how powerless I am and how little control I have over the situation. It's a psychological thing for me, the loss of control tells my body to stop fighting back and that you are going to do anything you want to me and I am powerless to stop you. Being in that "powerless" place is VERY erotic for me and gets me dripping wet.

Delivery

That long-awaited slap comes when she proves incapable of remaining still. I know it's a deliberate wiggle, elicited to engage my response, and to satisfy her need for a nice, loud and sharp impact in just the right place.

hi

That long-awaited slap comes when she proves incapable of remaining still. I know it's a deliberate wiggle, elicited to engage my response, and to satisfy her need for a nice, loud and sharp impact in just the right place.

exactly correct. and at the right time.

I think submissive is sometimes confused with passive.

as to the OP. depends. I like to 'play' hard, but there is always a lot of very gentle and affectionate mutual 'bonding' before and after.

I love having my control taken away but its no fun to just 'lie there and take it'. I vary between actively fighting back (playfully of course, wouldn't want to make things too hard) and egging him on. I also love it when my hubbie 'makes' me service him. We ALWAYS share a cuddle afterwards to reaferm the love behind our play

I love having my control taken away but its no fun to just 'lie there and take it'. I vary between actively fighting back (playfully of course, wouldn't want to make things too hard) and egging him on. I also love it when my hubbie 'makes' me service him. We ALWAYS share a cuddle afterwards to reaferm the love behind our play

I totally agree, and I love the idea of being well used and treated like a dirty whore and then the bonding loving cuddle time and gentleness later.

I like to resist and nobody could accuse me of just lying there, but I like to know I am going to be subdued regardless of how much I resist. Even once I am subdued I like to still resist until my partner has no choice but to restrain me so I cant resist anymore and then I get taken forcefully. Resisting is the foreplay for me. It's pretty erotic to have your panties ripped off you too :heart:

I like to resist and nobody could accuse me of just lying there, but I like to know I am going to be subdued regardless of how much I resist. Even once I am subdued I like to still resist until my partner has no choice but to restrain me so I cant resist anymore and then I get taken forcefully. Resisting is the foreplay for me. It's pretty erotic to have your panties ripped off you too :heart:

Totally agree :D. I had boyfriends who didn't like the idea because they though it would be laziness on my part and I'd just lay there. I soon showed them they were wrong lol

Just what I like to do!

Very Nice!

I am pretty muscular so I can just about over power any woman. Still it is fun to have my partner resist. We wrestle around on the bed. I usually pin her arms above her head while using my legs to pin her legs. Then I kiss her all over, even in places that may tickle, especially those, and tell her to stop moving. If I can hold both her arms with one hand, which I usually can do, I reach down and rip off her panties with the other. A quick yank at the edge does it and they are off, she is unprotected...both of us looking down at my hard on and where it is about to go.

For some reason, the wrestling part for me is great foreplay for the hard, deep pounding fuck that sounds like a spanking due to our bodies slapping. I get all worked up and after tying her up, spanking her, or just holding her down, and I go to town! YEAH!!!!!

ES

I do...

I love to be taken, made to do things that I would never initiate on my own but being forced and used beyond my control has always been a huge turn on.

I've always been considered dominate but I am really turned on by the manly man that can take charge in the bedroom.

I'm still looking. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd love to try that on you...

Back