Women who like to be taken forcefully

I agree with JoyceMarieL...

In bed my ideal partner is someone who is edgy and not afraid to take control. Hair pulling, pinching nipples, grappling me, ordering me to get on top and work faster...these things aren't even limited to bdsm or kinky couples....most vanilla couples I know like when their partner does this too.

But doing these things involves having the right person to do it with. You want someone sane and clean, especially if they are going to force you to perform acts on them as well.
Worst thing is the "nice" guy who is too nice in bed; it's good to check in every once in a while, especially if you pickup on a look or an awkward silence that says "I'm not enjoying this"...but if you are constantly saying "Is that okay? Is this okay? Does it feel okay?" every time it kind of kills the mood.
I've been with guys who didn't know their own strength, and thus I'd be leaving their apartment the next day with an aching jaw, unable to chew on one side. This is the other end of the spectrum, and though you'll always get what you want from them sexually (a nice rough ride)...they aren't the best partners emotionally.
Best combo (IMO) is a nice guy on the streets, and a rough lover in the sheets.

it's the chemical reaction that occurs when two opposing elements meet. it's the glance that says i need You to consume me. the body language that portrays the vulnerability. the physical response to the force. the tightening of the body. the conflict between the desire, fear and pain feeding that fire like oxygen. rough sex that involves a full body work out and ends in multiple bruises is anything but lazy.

Quoted for truth.

In bed my ideal partner is someone who is edgy and not afraid to take control. Hair pulling, pinching nipples, grappling me, ordering me to get on top and work faster...these things aren't even limited to bdsm or kinky couples....most vanilla couples I know like when their partner does this too.

But doing these things involves having the right person to do it with. You want someone sane and clean, especially if they are going to force you to perform acts on them as well.
Worst thing is the "nice" guy who is too nice in bed; it's good to check in every once in a while, especially if you pickup on a look or an awkward silence that says "I'm not enjoying this"...but if you are constantly saying "Is that okay? Is this okay? Does it feel okay?" every time it kind of kills the mood.
I've been with guys who didn't know their own strength, and thus I'd be leaving their apartment the next day with an aching jaw, unable to chew on one side. This is the other end of the spectrum, and though you'll always get what you want from them sexually (a nice rough ride)...they aren't the best partners emotionally.

luna,

I love your observation: "Nice guy in the streets, and a rough lover in the sheets". Just writing it excites me. The rest of your comment is very important and applicable, as well.

"All intelligent, strong minded women like to get roughed about a bit in bed" - My sister's new husband

I know that seems like a slightly odd thing to talk about with one's brother in law, but we were roommates for a year and got along very well. Obviously it's a sweeping generalization, but in his experience and mine it's true so far. I'd be willing to say I'm submissive, but not a submissive and it's certainly true for me.

Ditto those sentiments..

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

I would love 2 be taken controlof!! I always had to do the work before and now i want to be tqken control of!!

I think most women enjoy the playful stuff, the gentleness, the romantic things, even humor. But speaking for myself, what always seems to unlock my insecurities and inhibitions and force me into that vortex of bone deep animal pleasure is a partner who is strong enough to take complete control of our encounter and to overwhelm any resistance or challenge I may throw back.

There's usually an initial struggle that leaves little doubt as to who's in charge. There's also an inherent trust that I won't be harmed and that I'll eventually like what's done to me. All I have to do is give myself over, and what follows is absolute satisfaction, even if forced or rough.

I think most women enjoy the playful stuff, the gentleness, the romantic things, even humor. But speaking for myself, what always seems to unlock my insecurities and inhibitions and force me into that vortex of bone deep animal pleasure is a partner who is strong enough to take complete control of our encounter and to overwhelm any resistance or challenge I may throw back.

There's usually an initial struggle that leaves little doubt as to who's in charge. There's also an inherent trust that I won't be harmed and that I'll eventually like what's done to me. All I have to do is give myself over, and what follows is absolute satisfaction, even if forced or rough.

I like how you play with the fine lines between control/out of control, passion/fear/comfort and....and....and that's excatly the point - you have to go behind known experiences to experience the passion of new ventures and that take courage and love.

You beautifully described the allure of submitting to control, domination, restraint and pain without the ability to resist. The inherent trust of not being harmed is important, but the real arousal comes from being helpless stop it.

This is an area I so very much desire to explore....great description!!!!

You beautifully described the allure of submitting to control, domination, restraint and pain without the ability to resist. The inherent trust of not being harmed is important, but the real arousal comes from being helpless stop it.

I quite agree with that!

Best article EVER:rose:

I so agree. I am woman I am strong but I want a Man a strong Man a Man stronger more forceful than me. A Man assured of his right to possess me, with a firm not cruel hand. A Man that takes me, bends me to his will with the force of his desire.

Sarahann

I so agree. I am woman I am strong but I want a Man a strong Man a Man stronger more forceful than me. A Man assured of his right to possess me, with a firm not cruel hand. A Man that takes me, bends me to his will with the force of his desire.

Sarahann

That is exactly it, Sarahann:)
:rose:

Sarahann

Your a genius! Strong confident man taking what he desires and how he desires...OMG I guess it's a primitive desire to be ravished, at least for myself. Once he unlocks that door he better be able to keep up. Nothing worse than trying to submit to a submissive man :(

Sometimes a woman enjoys knowing that you're so aroused by her, that your animal side takes over. It's not so much a submissive thing as confirmation that she can turn you on to that degree.

Sometimes.

Other times, a woman's just a submissive slut and wants you to use her as a fuck toy.

I kinda like those times.

I am a submissive slut, but beyond that I agree with the first part of your reply also. There's a huge turn on to think that a guy ( or partner ) is so hot he literally can't control the animal urges.

Bring on the rough sex!

Anybody catch the sex scene on Weeds this week?

Hot. I'm glad a bit of physical sex is making its way into the mainstream.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

Your a genius! Strong confident man taking what he desires and how he desires...OMG I guess it's a primitive desire to be ravished, at least for myself. Once he unlocks that door he better be able to keep up. Nothing worse than trying to submit to a submissive man :(

Interesting thought that a submissive man shouldt submit a woman - have you experienced that?

"All intelligent, strong minded women like to get roughed about a bit in bed" - My sister's new husband

I know that seems like a slightly odd thing to talk about with one's brother in law, but we were roommates for a year and got along very well. Obviously it's a sweeping generalization, but in his experience and mine it's true so far. I'd be willing to say I'm submissive, but not a submissive and it's certainly true for me.
This is exactly it for me. With all, very much due, respect to submissives and those who lead a sub lifestyle, it's something I couldn't handle or wouldn't accept in r/l or outside the bedroom (/kitchen/back of van/local park/etc :) ). But when it comes to being fucked, that's just it-I need to get fucked. It's finding the perfect equal and gent out of the bedroom who you can trust to give up to completely (after a struggle, of course, more fun in fighting) behind closed doors. The best fuck I ever had was with a long term b/f who I'd always had fairly vanilla sex with, despite sharing my force and non con fantasies with openly. I'd always assumed he wasn't interested and had dropped it. After 9 months, he 'turned' on me one night when I said I wasn't in the mood. It started with a sharp slap to my face, ended with a multiple orgasm, and was filled with the little details I'd dropped in over the previous several months of talking about it. It was incredible. I was left sore, and bruised, and sated. Immediately after, we showered, he held me, told me how much he loved me, swore that would never go past the bedroom, asked how often I really wanted it like that...we discussed and agreed some boundaries and he became my biggest love and my greatest fuck. It's the balance that does it for me, and yes-that inherent trust.

Sarahann

Amazingly well put. Still looking for him though...

Many of Us Share Your Desire!

Sarahann

Perfectly stated Sarahann! Many of us long to feel that firm hand bending us to conform to their will and satisfying our long-suppressed desire to be taken forcefully.

Back