Wife going on business trip

I strongly feel this way tbh. After 20 plus years of marriage and 26 years of being together....... my wife isn't leaving me nor our family for a cock for good. Now if she happens to get super aroused in a hotel on a business trip after having more than a few drinks when lounging around after a hard day of work and meetings unmmmmm enjoy 😜
This is exactly it. As long as she's safe about it, who cares. She's just supposed to lose interest in everyone and pretend she doesn't have wants when she gets married or has a bf? 😅

I strongly feel this way tbh. After 20 plus years of marriage and 26 years of being together....... my wife isn't leaving me nor our family for a cock for good. Now if she happens to get super aroused in a hotel on a business trip after having more than a few drinks when lounging around after a hard day of work and meetings unmmmmm enjoy 😜

I think that is why it is so important for the wife to have a mature attitude. A new man offers a newness or novelty that the established partner can't offer by definition (because of their familiarity). And sometimes I will have strong feelings for another man or particularly enjoy the dick. But none of those things should be confused with love. And the presence of feelings for one man need not subtract from feelings for my husband.

In my experience all people are capable of having sexual desire for people other than their spouse. The mere existence of that desire doesn't necessarily mean anything. But society treats men and women differently in this regard. For men it is assumed that you have desire for other women even if you are expected to not act on that desire. But a lot of women are conditioned to believe that if we love our husband we will not desire other men so that desire can be confused with a bigger issue thereby creating an unnecessary crisis.

I think that for a husband to trust his wife to be sexually active he needs to know she is mature enough not to confuse good dick with love.

Obviously lots of people don't understand the hotwife dynamic and make assumptions about the role and interests of both parties. While I am in control in our marriage and do use that authority for my own sexual fulfillment I am also very aware of my husband's needs and desires and give them equal priority.

I often compare our dynamic to a BDSM dynamic. The average person may not understand why someone wants to be tied up, pegged and flogged but we can observe that it is true. As long as they are in a position to know their own mind and express their desires honestly that is what matters. Whether or not other people understand it or not is irrelevant.

There is something deliciously intimate about sharing these things with my husband. Knowing that so many other people don't get it makes it that much more personal to him and me. Even if I am on the other side of the country having sex with another man as soon as I send a text or a pic to hubby my connection is first and foremost with him. I might be close with the other man or he might just be a proper in our kinky fantasy, but my husband's presence is constant.
I have a dear CD pal in open marriage with a hotwife, for whom he cucks. He has been dressing for cock for 25 years, both are happy.

I have a dear CD pal in open marriage with a hotwife, for whom he cucks. He has been dressing for cock for 25 years, both are happy.

I have found that being a hotwife makes it easier to accept my husband's true nature. It is a little bit unfair because ideally we should all accept our partners as they are. But to the extent that the relationship is exclusive and one expects their partner to fulfill all of their opposite sex needs there is a selfishness that can come into play. I want him to embrace his true nature, but if that conflicts with what I want them to be then I need to embrace the fact that maybe he can't fulfill some aspect of who "I want him to be". Clearly that would be my problem not his, but it would be human nature for him to maybe not be fully true to himself in order to be who he thinks I need him to be.

My husband is a gentle loving man. Much as I will say that I love him for who he is I do sometimes enjoy a more traditional physical and aggressive lover rather than one who wants to be tied up and pegged. As a hotwife I can still get what I want with other men and be completely free to love my husband for who he is (and isn't) without any sense of having given something up. Quite the opposite. In being so giving and understanding he has motivated me to go out of my way to embrace every aspect of him and indulge all of his kinkiest desires with genuine joy.

It isn't that I don't want to tie him up and peg him or that I would rather be with a more traditional physical and aggressive lover. It is that I want both plus many more things. I don't think any man could ever be all of it so monogamy would always mean forfeiting something. For some it is worth it and I respect that. For me, not having to pass on anything may be selfish but it also makes me very appreciative and balanced in my marriage.

I have found that being a hotwife makes it easier to accept my husband's true nature. It is a little bit unfair because ideally we should all accept our partners as they are. But to the extent that the relationship is exclusive and one expects their partner to fulfill all of their opposite sex needs there is a selfishness that can come into play. I want him to embrace his true nature, but if that conflicts with what I want them to be then I need to embrace the fact that maybe he can't fulfill some aspect of who "I want him to be". Clearly that would be my problem not his, but it would be human nature for him to maybe not be fully true to himself in order to be who he thinks I need him to be.

My husband is a gentle loving man. Much as I will say that I love him for who he is I do sometimes enjoy a more traditional physical and aggressive lover rather than one who wants to be tied up and pegged. As a hotwife I can still get what I want with other men and be completely free to love my husband for who he is (and isn't) without any sense of having given something up. Quite the opposite. In being so giving and understanding he has motivated me to go out of my way to embrace every aspect of him and indulge all of his kinkiest desires with genuine joy.

It isn't that I don't want to tie him up and peg him or that I would rather be with a more traditional physical and aggressive lover. It is that I want both plus many more things. I don't think any man could ever be all of it so monogamy would always mean forfeiting something. For some it is worth it and I respect that. For me, not having to pass on anything may be selfish but it also makes me very appreciative and balanced in my marriage.
They are a great team, and free to do whatever with whomever. He dates a surgeon and she fucks a millionaire who flies her around to Vegas in his jet.......I am sure your hubs feels lucky to have you, loves to get pegged, etc. Do you cuck him as well?

They are a great team, and free to do whatever with whomever. He dates a surgeon and she fucks a millionaire who flies her around to Vegas in his jet.......I am sure your hubs feels lucky to have you, loves to get pegged, etc. Do you cuck him as well?
Yes, I cuckold him regularly. I have had many lovers over the years. Most were intimate ongoing relationships with men that know I date other men and will never leave my husband. In that sense I like to say that none (or at least only a few) of them are ex-lovers because even if our paths diverge, there is always the potential to reconnect on good terms.

We had an open relationship for a while. That worked better for me than for my husband. I would open it up for him again if that is what he wanted but he prefers the role of cuckold. Although I should say that he is bi-sexual and has a thing for sucking big dicks so I support that however I can.

It would excite me if I knew my wife would be willing to sleep with her client or co-worker when away on business.
Mine did, over a period of about fifteen years going to work conferences.

She worked hard during the day, but made a point of getting fucked in the evenings. She'd always call me after she'd been fucked, sometimes before, occasionally during. I loved the tension of waiting for her call - the later the hotter. Once she called just before, telling me she was heading over to the room of Merlin, a colleague she'd fucked before. When I got the very late call she was thrilled to tell me that Merlin had a male friend waiting in his room, and she'd been fucked by both of them - the new friend in her ass!

So, last Sunday evening I finally discussed it with her. It took a little while to get her to admit it. I worked my way to it by first bringing up guys she slept with in college, then the times she slept with someone when out of town. She had admitted doing that three times. So I brought up her last business trip and the fact she stayed over Friday night. She started out telling me that was all business but I told her she has come back from there with what looked like semen stains on her panties. She broke down and admitted sex with him.

I kissed her and told her it was okay but I wanted details. She told me he is 61 and a widower. It was his wife dying that first got my wife involved as his wife was his financial person and things got messed up during her illness. So, the first time up there, about two years ago, she told me she found him very attractive. He must have found her attractive too since he invited her to dinner at the end of the first day. At the end of dinner she told him she needed to go get checked into a motel and he invited her to stay at his house. She accepted and ended up sleeping in his bed with him.

She also told me sex with him is really good. That hurt some but she assured me she always wanted to come home to me and in general would rather have sex with me than him. She told me he is a little bigger than me and makes her feel more filled. She said that is part of why he is so good, but also just that she was physically attracted to him before she knew about his size.

I told her I am not jealous (much) and she can continue to sleep with him when she goes up there, but she has to be honest with me about it. Then we made love again.

Next trip up there is coming up in a little over a week. I will see how I feel about it knowing what will happen.

It sounds to me like you are more upset about the dishonesty than you are the fact that she's having sex with him. You said she admitted to doing this three times before - did you just find out about those incidents? Do you think there has been more times than the three she admitted to?

You're in an interesting situation. I hope it works out well for you.

I may have mentioned before, that my wife and I both had standing hall passes for out of town trips, business or otherwise. away from family, friends and coworkers. Both of us felt that random one-offs were not a threat to a good marriage, and if one or both us got lucky, we came home renewed, refreshed, and couldn't wait to share it with each other, making the love life at home that much better. BTW, we also included bachelor and bachelorette parties, weddings, and class reunions in that hall pass.

I wish my wife traveled for work. I have no doubt she would hook up frequently, and I’d have no problem with it.

Last edited:
I don't know what to say. That she has had sex with other men is no secret from me. I am just thinking of telling her I know, or am pretty sure I know about this one. It isn't jealousy so much as this time being a two night trip.

How sure? Well, she comes home happy and then wants sex with me, like reconnecting maybe. I have also checked her panties and I am sure there are semen stains on them sometimes. I also found out she never pays for a hotel room when she is up there.
Next time you make love, tell her it’s a fantasy of yours to have a cheating wife. That you fantasize about her coming home with a hot load in her pussy and you would love to lick it out while she tells you about her sexual adventure with another man.

My wife knows that’s my fantasy and she’s told me hot stories of guys she fucked while we were dating. It’s pretty hot.

So, last Sunday evening I finally discussed it with her. It took a little while to get her to admit it. I worked my way to it by first bringing up guys she slept with in college, then the times she slept with someone when out of town. She had admitted doing that three times. So I brought up her last business trip and the fact she stayed over Friday night. She started out telling me that was all business but I told her she has come back from there with what looked like semen stains on her panties. She broke down and admitted sex with him.

I kissed her and told her it was okay but I wanted details. She told me he is 61 and a widower. It was his wife dying that first got my wife involved as his wife was his financial person and things got messed up during her illness. So, the first time up there, about two years ago, she told me she found him very attractive. He must have found her attractive too since he invited her to dinner at the end of the first day. At the end of dinner she told him she needed to go get checked into a motel and he invited her to stay at his house. She accepted and ended up sleeping in his bed with him.

She also told me sex with him is really good. That hurt some but she assured me she always wanted to come home to me and in general would rather have sex with me than him. She told me he is a little bigger than me and makes her feel more filled. She said that is part of why he is so good, but also just that she was physically attracted to him before she knew about his size.

I told her I am not jealous (much) and she can continue to sleep with him when she goes up there, but she has to be honest with me about it. Then we made love again.

Next trip up there is coming up in a little over a week. I will see how I feel about it knowing what will happen.
Welp, smoke usually means fire. But its amazing how many people who do not know all the back story will rush to defend. "Oh you cant assume..." " oh you dont know for sure..." but funny they never doubt their own gut feelings or senses. Wife does the same shit. Its nit hard to figure out people. Geeesh. Well. What to do about it. Thats the real issue. If its ok with you then no real knots to untie. I wish you the best. Hopefully it can become something you share and enjoy.

The first time I cheated was on a business trip. I gave my boss a blowjob. We hooked up a few more times before I decided that I had to tell my husband. I confessed. He forgave me. And we agreed that I would continue with my extra-marital sexual activities with his support.

Any time I am out of town on business hooking up with other men is high on my list of activities.
That’s a good way to get promoted at work sucking bosses cock.

I never got to travel on business much but I did go to a conference in Boston and ended up chatting with a guy in the bar for several hours. Well we ended up back in my room as I was telling myself that I would just give him a BJ and send him on his way. Well he wanted to fuck me and my mind said no but my body overrode my mind and said hell yes. It was a lovely fuck and a fantastic orgasm. Probably a good thing that I did not travel by myself often.

I never got to travel on business much but I did go to a conference in Boston and ended up chatting with a guy in the bar for several hours. Well we ended up back in my room as I was telling myself that I would just give him a BJ and send him on his way. Well he wanted to fuck me and my mind said no but my body overrode my mind and said hell yes. It was a lovely fuck and a fantastic orgasm. Probably a good thing that I did not travel by myself often.
It’s always nice to recall a good conference that ended up in pleasure.

Beautiful. And I bet he still thinks about that night and strokes himself thinking about it.

I can relate to this. My wife worked hard, but at the end of each day, she relaxed and often chatted with clients and colleagues. She never set out to get fucked, but all too often, events took over, and her sexual arousal and desire took over, and she did the deed.

She was open and honest as to say that the sex was great and had no regrets.

This is exactly it. As long as she's safe about it, who cares. She's just supposed to lose interest in everyone and pretend she doesn't have wants when she gets married or has a bf? 😅
Well, its expeceted that i have zero interest in every single person in the world. Oh, but she can do what she wants...nope. calling bullshit. Dont get me wrong, just cuz i may be ok with her doing whatever, doesnt mean she is ok. She hold the gold standard of double standards. Would love to work it out where its ok for both of us. But the way it seems to work more often is it is expected the man become subservient and the woman controls everything. Nope. So its more difficult to balance.

Back