Wife going on business trip

does she dress in a certain way or have special mannerisms when she is about to get fucked by another guy?
There's no one answer to this question, as every woman is different. She will dress primarily to please herself but will dress more to impress others on other occasions. Depending on the situation, She might even dress a bit of both.

She wants to feel as good about herself as she can. She wants to feel attractive and comfortable. And, of course, to catch a man if she is in the mood. Everyone needs to look their best.

She will wear heels, stockings, and lingerie she is comfortable wearing. Her choice of dresses, skirts or tops is not for anyone else. Make-up and hair are also essential to her.

I am not sure what you mean by mannerisms. But my wife will show signs of attraction when she uses her body language to flirt. She may lick her lips, play with her hair, or orient her body toward you. She may do things not typically in her comfort zone, like holding prolonged eye contact.

There's no one answer to this question, as every woman is different. She will dress primarily to please herself but will dress more to impress others on other occasions. Depending on the situation, She might even dress a bit of both.

She wants to feel as good about herself as she can. She wants to feel attractive and comfortable. And, of course, to catch a man if she is in the mood. Everyone needs to look their best.

She will wear heels, stockings, and lingerie she is comfortable wearing. Her choice of dresses, skirts or tops is not for anyone else. Make-up and hair are also essential to her.

I am not sure what you mean by mannerisms. But my wife will show signs of attraction when she uses her body language to flirt. She may lick her lips, play with her hair, or orient her body toward you. She may do things not typically in her comfort zone, like holding prolonged eye contact.
She usually dressed prim and proper when she went on dates -- little preppy skirts and shirts. But no panties undereath

She usually dressed prim and proper when she went on dates -- little preppy skirts and shirts. But no panties undereath
My wife will often go braless as she is 34B, so not too big, and go pantyless if she wears a dress that will reveal her panty line. I guess prim and proper is smart casual and not too revealing - my hates slutty dressing.

My wife will often go braless as she is 34B, so not too big, and go pantyless if she wears a dress that will reveal her panty line. I guess prim and proper is smart casual and not too revealing - my hates slutty dressing.
yes smart casual works too -- always casual

I only wish my wife’s career took her away from home on occasion. She would definitely use that time and scenario for a little hotel fun with other men. Probably with some lucky male coworker. The company picks up the tab for two hotel rooms. But one bed remains untouched. Or, in the evening, she puts the hotel lounge to good use. Meeting men over a drink. Then taking him up to her room.

My wife has flirted in my presence, but never taken it anywhere beyond the flirtation. She never goes without a bra, or almost never even though she is only 34A. She also will almost never go without panties.

She was not a virgin when we got married and I was not the one who took her virginity.

My wife informed me a couple of hours ago she has to go to Seattle on Thursday to see a client. She said she should be home Saturday afternoon, maybe early evening. Usually when she goes up to see him each month she only stays one night but this time she says it is longer because of the year end accounting. I am just about positive she sleeps with him when she is up there. I am wondering if I should say something either before she goes or after she gets back.
How was your wife’s business trip?

The wife and I both had standing hall passes when on the road, away from family, friends, coworkers, etc. Both of us felt that a random one-off was no threat to a good marriage, and actually enhanced it, as we would come home energized, with an increased libido and self-esteem and shared it with each other (The stories we told each other didn't hurt either)

My wife travels fairly frequently for work. She has a high sex drive and dresses to impress so there is always a good chance she will end up hooking up with someone be it a client, co-worker or someone she meets. When I look in her suitcase as she packs it is always evident that she has packed some clothes that are chosen for how sexy they make her look and there is usually some lingerie as well. However, I am never sure if she has someone in mind or is just planning for the possibility. She has been a hot wife for several years now so there is nothing to hide. But she doesn't always tell me what is happening so I am always wondering.

The first time I cheated was on a business trip. I gave my boss a blowjob. We hooked up a few more times before I decided that I had to tell my husband. I confessed. He forgave me. And we agreed that I would continue with my extra-marital sexual activities with his support.

Any time I am out of town on business hooking up with other men is high on my list of activities.

Last edited:
The first time I cheated was on a business trip. I gave my boss a blowjob. We hooked up a few more times before I decided that I had to tell my husband. I confessed. He forgave me. And we agreed that I would continue with my extra-marital sexual activities with his support.

Any time I am out of town on business hooking up with other men is high on my list of activities.
You have a very understanding husband. :)

You have a very understanding husband. :)
Indeed I do. However, I would note that like a lot of cuckolds my husband genuinely gets a charge out of my sexual dalliances. If I am going out of town and plan to or am likely to hook-up with another man sometimes I think hubby is more excited than I am and he loves helping me pick outfits for all the possible scenarios.

Indeed I do. However, I would note that like a lot of cuckolds my husband genuinely gets a charge out of my sexual dalliances. If I am going out of town and plan to or am likely to hook-up with another man sometimes I think hubby is more excited than I am and he loves helping me pick outfits for all the possible scenarios.
Very hot. Bet he's jacking off the whole time you're gone, thinking of you and all the men.

Do you tell him the details when you get home?

Very hot. Bet he's jacking off the whole time you're gone, thinking of you and all the men.

Do you tell him the details when you get home?

Well I control his ejaculations and typically he wears a cock cage so he is only jerking off if I let him.

I generally do share details of my sexual dalliances but I do so on my own terms, not on demand. I will also send pics or videos or text messages while I am away. He is a wonderful supportive husband who enjoys this kinky indulgence so I like to find ways to share it with him.

Well I control his ejaculations and typically he wears a cock cage so he is only jerking off if I let him.

I generally do share details of my sexual dalliances but I do so on my own terms, not on demand. I will also send pics or videos or text messages while I am away. He is a wonderful supportive husband who enjoys this kinky indulgence so I like to find ways to share it with him.
Such a fun hotwife! There are men who love to be cucked.

Hey, whatever works for the both of you! Sexual kinks vary from couple to couple and what one person enjoys may not be what someone else enjoys so if it works, it works!!!

Any chance you’ll be in Dallas next week😜😂?

Such a fun hotwife! There are men who love to be cucked.
Hey, whatever works for the both of you! Sexual kinks vary from couple to couple and what one person enjoys may not be what someone else enjoys so if it works, it works!!!

Obviously lots of people don't understand the hotwife dynamic and make assumptions about the role and interests of both parties. While I am in control in our marriage and do use that authority for my own sexual fulfillment I am also very aware of my husband's needs and desires and give them equal priority.

I often compare our dynamic to a BDSM dynamic. The average person may not understand why someone wants to be tied up, pegged and flogged but we can observe that it is true. As long as they are in a position to know their own mind and express their desires honestly that is what matters. Whether or not other people understand it or not is irrelevant.

There is something deliciously intimate about sharing these things with my husband. Knowing that so many other people don't get it makes it that much more personal to him and me. Even if I am on the other side of the country having sex with another man as soon as I send a text or a pic to hubby my connection is first and foremost with him. I might be close with the other man or he might just be a prop in our kinky fantasy, but my husband's presence is constant.

Last edited:
Never understood why husbands and BFs get so insecure. If she has a little fun on the side, who cares. She still comes home to you!
I strongly feel this way tbh. After 20 plus years of marriage and 26 years of being together....... my wife isn't leaving me nor our family for a cock for good. Now if she happens to get super aroused in a hotel on a business trip after having more than a few drinks when lounging around after a hard day of work and meetings unmmmmm enjoy 😜

Back