Wife going on business trip

My wife informed me a couple of hours ago she has to go to Seattle on Thursday to see a client. She said she should be home Saturday afternoon, maybe early evening. Usually when she goes up to see him each month she only stays one night but this time she says it is longer because of the year end accounting. I am just about positive she sleeps with him when she is up there. I am wondering if I should say something either before she goes or after she gets back.
Here's an idea...instead of staying home and feeling anxious or left out, why not go find a nice piece of ass. You'll enjoy it, you won't feel left out, and maybe you can share stories about your trysts with your wife when she gets home. It might open your marriage to all kinds of possibilities. Who knows; you might even find out she's a closet lesbian!

Last edited:
Personally I’d be trying to get into her luggage when she got home. Find her panties to see off here is cum in them. That would tell me all I’d need to know. Of course my response would be to sniff the panties and use them to jerk off as I thought about her getting her pussy pumped full of cum by another guy. But that isn’t the fetish that everyone has….

Personally I’d be trying to get into her luggage when she got home. Find her panties to see off here is cum in them. That would tell me all I’d need to know. Of course my response would be to sniff the panties and use them to jerk off as I thought about her getting her pussy pumped full of cum by another guy. But that isn’t the fetish that everyone has….
I have done that exact thing. Checked her panties from her trip
never found any evidence but sure was great thinking of the what ifs

My wife informed me a couple of hours ago she has to go to Seattle on Thursday to see a client. She said she should be home Saturday afternoon, maybe early evening. Usually when she goes up to see him each month she only stays one night but this time she says it is longer because of the year end accounting. I am just about positive she sleeps with him when she is up there. I am wondering if I should say something either before she goes or after she gets back.
My second wife and I both had a standing hall pass, and discussed it, when on the road. For a woman, it raises her self-esteem and her libido, when she realizes and acts on the fact that other men, besides her husband, think she is hot and desirable. She brings that home with her, and it makes our sex life better

Yes I agree. I have never been the jealous type, so it has always been easy for me.
The same with me. How many partners have you had that liked to have an open relationship? Mine liked to know if they had that option and my wife has often done so.

My second wife and I both had a standing hall pass, and discussed it, when on the road. For a woman, it raises her self-esteem and her libido, when she realizes and acts on the fact that other men, besides her husband, think she is hot and desirable. She brings that home with her, and it makes our sex life better
I agree, my wife is the same. We enjoy our arrangement as it has strengthened our relationship and sex life.

The same with me. How many partners have you had that liked to have an open relationship? Mine liked to know if they had that option and my wife has often done so.
Actually most or all of mine since the earliest days -- I have tended to go for the girls who had plenty of opportuities

Yes, there is certainly more fun with an experienced woman. Most of my relationships were with far more sexually experienced women who have seen it, done and want it.
Even the girl who took my virginity was a long way fom having hers

mine was younger but was four or five guys away from being a virgin.
How much younger? Carol was twice my age, and I was just another young guy probably scores away from her first lover!

We still keep in touch, and even though she is in her seventies, she is still sexually active.

How much younger? Carol was twice my age, and I was just another young guy probably scores away from her first lover!

We still keep in touch, and even though she is in her seventies, she is still sexually active.
i keep i touch with old lovers too

Ever reconnect, so to speak? I have, and the magic was still there despite being older and not so athletic!
There is a woman that I have been more than a little obsessed with since the 1970s but we haven't met up, even though I have tried

I am not jealous about what my wife might be doing when she away from me, as long as she always comes back to me. She has had this client for over two years and I remember her first trip up there as before going she talked about what she tax and accounting messes might find up there. She came back happy and excited. She loves her work, so that did not mean much at the time. As I said before, I have checked her panties and found what sure looked like semen in them.

It is that this time it is for two nights. I asked her about that and she explained that extra time is needed because some of the accounting and tax issued are more complicated this year. I accepted that and we made love. Maybe this time I will be more direct when she comes home, especially if her panties have any stories to tell. Yes, it does excite me some to think of some other man being with her.

I am not going to go out to find someone while she is gone. I might go somewhere Friday evening, but not with the intent of picking someone up.

My first wife went to Europe a lot and she always dressed sexy for the flights and while she was in the office -- she had affairs too
More and more women are confident about their sexuality, be it how they dress and wanting more than just sex with one person.

Infidelity and promiscuous behaviour have been around for thousands of years, but now, it is more open and no longer in the background of human behaviour.

We all have our views on the subject, but, like many couples, we have become open and honest and embrace our sexual desires that involve less and less exclusivity.

Yes it did. She was in London and I visited her and fucked her regularly, but she was fucking other guys too. Some of her lovers were quite casual
My wife would find it difficult to be restricted to one sexual partner or a few sexual partners, and like your wife, many will be casual affairs. But this arrangement has never stopped us from having great sex.

I knew she enjoyed sex, so I accepted who she was, and we were very happy together as we did not have jealousy issues.

My wife would find it difficult to be restricted to one sexual partner or a few sexual partners, and like your wife, many will be casual affairs. But this arrangement has never stopped us from having great sex.

I knew she enjoyed sex, so I accepted who she was, and we were very happy together as we did not have jealousy issues.
does she dress in a certain way or have special mannerisms when she is about to get fucked by another guy?

Back