Why is Rough Sex so Fantastic?

redheadfantasy

Really Experienced
Is it wrong to love getting my hair pulled, ass smacked, or face shoved into the pillows? Why is rough sex so darn good?

hey...

Is it wrong to love getting my hair pulled, ass smacked, or face shoved into the pillows? Why is rough sex so darn good?

so long as one isn't impinging on the rights and safety of others, whatever it takes to get you off baby thats what you need!
Now if you will start listing those things you need and a day and time you are available, I'll get started on travel plans

I just love whatever emotional connection it is that makes a woman cum while being struck by her lover.

If you could isolate it and put it in a room freshener....

Because we are so rebellious by nature and enjoy going against what is the norm, the norm for the past god knows how many years has been marriage and vanilla sex, but now with the sexualised society we live in and the craving for harder and more rough sex to fulfil our dopamine rush we become more and more turned on by rough sex, so embrace it and enjoy it - it is hot, it's always good to mix it up imo - sometimes sensual / slow and romantic and other times, rough and hard ;)

Humans are animals with a veneer of civilization. Take away the veneer and what's left is the brute.

Some people revel in the release to be what nature made them to be.

My wife loves when I grab her by the throat and spit in her mouth or even slap her face with my cock. She says she enjoys it bc she sees how much it turns me on, which in turn gets her pussy so wet. I can't explain the why from a woman's perspective but as for me...I find it so sexxy for a woman to act like a lady in public and then giving me the privilege to see the slutty side that Noone else can see ( or they can only just imagine about)

Back