Where to watch strangers fucking

Great place Miami called Miami Velvet is fun. Vegas has one called the Green Door if I remember. Brooklyn has another in a loft called Chemistry I believe and it is fun as well. We enjoy watching and being watched but have never joined in with other couples.

I was too young but I know my mother frequented Platos retreat @ the Ansonia Hotel in NYC. She & I had a rather unusual relationship toward the end of her life and she told me all about it. She never strayed while Dad was alive, however after that she became quite a slut and loved the mulitple partner aspect of Platos

Way back in the early 80s I went to a swing party. Couples only were admitted, but once inside you could split up. There was a common party area, where people talked and did normal cocktail party things. No sex, though there may have been nudity. Then there were a lot of private rooms were people could pair off (or whatever small combination) and go play with each other. And there was a big common “orgy room”, is what I would call it. In the center were couples having sex. Around the edges were people watching the couples having sex. I want to be one of those watchers - standing naked, with my cock in my hand, watching people fucking and sucking each other. Does anything like that exist today, and where would I find it?

I realize that not everyone at this party were strangers to each other. I think they had a community. But I was new, so they were all strangers. I assume if one started attending these events regularly, they would not be strangers, just friends putting on a show.
In New York it was Plato’s Retreat, which closed down . In Connecticut there was Leisure Time. Not sure if it closed down or not. Last went in the early 80’s also.

I was too young but I know my mother frequented Platos retreat @ the Ansonia Hotel in NYC. She & I had a rather unusual relationship toward the end of her life and she told me all about it. She never strayed while Dad was alive, however after that she became quite a slut and loved the mulitple partner aspect of Platos
Loved Plato’s. Might have met your mother. That would be interesting….

Back