Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in my car in the parking lot and took my yoga pants and underwear off and played with myself right there. I was hoping to see a woman at the gym I just met this week, but that was wishful thinking. I thought about her while I masturbated in just my sneakers, sports bra and my open coat.
Wish I'd been around...

In the shower. I had a four-day backlog that just wouldn't wait any longer.

But I'm really looking forward to my next kitchen session. That's where the toys come out (or in) to play. Rambone to be certain, hopefully The Hand, maybe a little Great American Challenge. Maybe.

On My Wifes Pussy ...

because Mistress Teddie directed me to clean her girlfriend Mistress V up nice and clean. And YES I DID! :) And we took Pics, and we made vids!

And Mistress Teddie & Mistress Violet ROCKED MY WORLD. I am the most lucky of all the little submissive sluts TODAY! :)

Mmmmmmm. Being used. There is JUST NO SUBSTITUTE!

Mistress V, Mistress T

Wear my sissy ass out!

Princess Veronica

On my couch, totally naked, humping my dildo with the blinds partially open....the same place I'm at right now. Only edged myself last time and may not cum this time either.

Another long edge session...this one nearly an hour long...on my couch this morning. Man, I love this shit!

Happy Saturday!!

On my bed in my mouth. I love tying a extra pair of hose on my ankles then putting it through my headboard and then pulling my legs high. Gives me a straight shot.

On Skype last night with a Lit friend .. and, day-yum, I am hoping it was a first and not a last .. meantime, mellow, mellow, mellow, enjoying the replay

just heading off to bed .. a bit of self-loving and then to sleep .. 'night all ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back