Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my shower with a big suction cup dildo in my ass against the wall. Felt like I was being fucked In the shower!

In the car on the way from from work. I just snapped it out of my trousers and rubbed it out. I drive two way country lanes and just jerked it into a napkin I had in the car.

Sprawled out on the bed - Awesome Skype session with a friend last night...umm umm

In the car on the way from from work. I just snapped it out of my trousers and rubbed it out. I drive two way country lanes and just jerked it into a napkin I had in the car.

So fucking hot! I'm dying to walk up on somebody sitting parked in their car getting off and glad I've spotted them. Something about the things that can take place in cars ...mmmm!

On my couch, totally naked, humping my dildo with the blinds partially open....the same place I'm at right now. Only edged myself last time and may not cum this time either.

In the shower this morning. Recorded it and sent it to a friend, looking forward to her reply vid :)

in the bathroom of a 7-11. After sucking my buddy off last night. He was not in the mood after I finished him to do the same and I was too horny to wait until I got home.

Last night after working out at my gym

I got in my car in the parking lot and took my yoga pants and underwear off and played with myself right there. I was hoping to see a woman at the gym I just met this week, but that was wishful thinking. I thought about her while I masturbated in just my sneakers, sports bra and my open coat.

omg that sounds totally hot, BettyPoop.

the last place I masturbated was in my car too, though I was in a clients driveway killing time before meeting with a contractor.

Couple of days ago standing next to my wife who was on the couch as she played with her tits. Shot my cum all over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back