Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Blimey us Brita are not stereotypical get a few together and we talk about the weather. Nice and sunny here today by the way :). Johnny foreigner does not know what they are missing

Gosh, yes it was a lovely day today. Got the Pimms out!

Where are the Brithish guys n girls on here?!?! It's mostly Americans that speak o me and its so much harder to chat on yahoo with the time difference.
If ur British and want to chat mail me :)

Wow, strange coincidence. Just joined Lit today and would have never imagined to see a post asking for Brits on here!

- A Londoner

Eddy in a rather grey looking Black Country - how are we all today ?

right here

present, rockhard and accounted for.. I'll never get another chance to say that ..felt good

Well I'm a West Country girl from the depths of Somerset...

I've found the time difference to be both a blessing and a curse...a blessing because generally I chat whilst my SO is asleep or at work, but a curse because I can't always stay up all night or get our schedules in sync and so I've missed some hot encounters...

If there is one topic us Brit's love to talk about it's the weather. Besides the weather doesn't matter if you have someone to share it with. Be it curdled up on a cold winters day, taking a moonlit walk, or having a picninc in the sun.

Hi all, new to lit and been lurking reading all the posts and stories, but thought i would say hi to all fellow brits. As my name says i am from South Wales.. weather here is wet and cold lol

Didn't rain much here, maybe a light shower.

its been quite heavy down here in the south

Hi all, new to lit and been lurking reading all the posts and stories, but thought i would say hi to all fellow brits. As my name says i am from South Wales.. weather here is wet and cold lol

Hi welcome to lit, hope you enjoy lit

Yeah just sat in doors watching tv, how about you?

been out today, 1 1/2 hour journey each way, lots of rain on the way home

On the bright side it could have been worse weather wise than a bit of rain, It could have snowed, hailed etc...

Though hopefully we'll have a mild Autumn and Winter

Damn - i thought this was an erotica site and was looking forward to meeting some fellow hot heads - seems like the weather channel has hacked it and taken over the world. Come back all you Litsters that like to exchange body fluids.

Nice to see some new guys and gals :)

Hello to you all hope we can play sometime...

Online now ...

Hi all, I'm an older London guy and a lover of Literotica and love chatting with other (female) fans of Lit, so if you're up for it, just PM me back and let's see how we get on ...

;-) Joe x

Back