Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Hi all - another Brit here - living in the North West general Manchester-ish area

So pleased that there is a real vibrant UK community here on Lit!

So still looking for a lady to help me keep warm in this cold weather I am 27/m/Havering :) Please don't be shy could do with some fun :),Contact me!!

I don't have snow here!!

In the uk but no snow!!! That's just no fun!! Any British ladies fancy a chat tonight?? Xx

Good. Enjoy yourself and wish I was enjoying a good fuck right now. Is your partner reading this too?

err no....that was a joke....i mean, how many people are going to stop in the midst of sex to write on a forum that they are having sex? :rolleyes:

all i know is that if i was having it, there is no way i'd be logging onto a pc!

err no....that was a joke....i mean, how many people are going to stop in the midst of sex to write on a forum that they are having sex? :rolleyes:

all i know is that if i was having it, there is no way i'd be logging onto a pc!

*sighs*

Can't trust anything you read online anymore, you've shattered all my illusions!

Newish couple here.

Just thought we'd say hello to everyone here.

We are traveling at the moment. How is london? Is it still freezing cold? We just barely missed the snow, by a day; of course out of pure luck.

All the best to everyone.

Just thought we'd say hello to everyone here.

We are traveling at the moment. How is london? Is it still freezing cold? We just barely missed the snow, by a day; of course out of pure luck.

All the best to everyone.

where are you travelling to and or from?

business or holiday?

Morning all - and greetings from a sunny but windy Black Country.
Hope you're all having fun today :)

Back