Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Hello everyone! What a wonderful thread.

I'm Sam, 30, Male, from UK.

I'm happily married but unfortunately my wife is asexual and I'm left in need of sexual exploration elsewhere. I've never been unfaithful, and I'd be scared to start. But I'd like to explore the possibility. I try to be considerate and conscientious. Love sexy, intimate and articulate play online, especially with married/attached women from the UK. Would like to chat, get to know each other, and then see what happens.

I specify attached solely so that I don't feel so much like a terrible person for chatting to others.

I've been around on Lit reading stories since it was new, on here (lurking mostly) for about 10 years, and enjoying chat for the last 2 or 3.

Anyway, here are my stats in case your interested.

Name: Sam
Sex: Male
Sexual orientation: Straight. With some bi curiosity in there
Stats: 5'8", 9st, brown shaved/balding hair and bright blue eyes.
Rough location: Norfolk
Interests: Books and reading, sport, erotic fantasies

What do you want to get out of this forum**********
1) I'd like to get to know other married women who would indulge me in friendly, intimate conversation - sharing fantasies, roleplay, cyber, photo swaps, webcams all welcome though none is a must!

I don't mind who you are or what you look like. Sexy for me is about wanting to be sexy, and it is the mind I fall in lust with anyway!

I'm on Yahoo so if you're interested say hi! I'd be honoured to get to know you better!

Hiya everyone 27 male uk here, living in the south east.

Hope your all enjoying your monday morning :)

Does a raging boner and reading literotica count as enjoying my monday morning lol :)

afternoon fellow uker's ..46 f bedfordshire here.. i am enjoying some privacy and bit of a perv on lit..in the sun and am very well wouldluvtoshare

lol..i know what you are saying my quest was the same for some muses for my erotic mails n blog..i had lods but only a couple have lasted the distance lol

lol..i know what you are saying my quest was the same for some muses for my erotic mails n blog..i had lods but only a couple have lasted the distance lol

Your blog is certainly very impressive. I have the startings (well, 5 chapters) of a story if you'd like to read it?

i would i will send you my email if that is ok as i am about to cook for the tribe

hi

Lauren here from essex, at college right now with the most boring tutor in the world! somebody save me please! xxx

hi people and jack your bored in a library, i guess all the copies of 50 shades must be out lol

Back