Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Hi All, I've been using Literotica for years, but this is my first post. Glad to see so many Brits and find out I'm not alone.

Welcome! Care to give us a quick bio since you don't have it on your profile?

ah, maybe the newbie is a potential flirt interest for him? :D

We don't even know if it's male or female!

Who here is going to admit to having a weak member?

Haha there's always a comedian! :D

Quick Biog

I started writing a quick biog and then thought the best thing is for you to read my stories. I know there are only two at the moment, but I have three in the pipeline. They are basically true, except for the fantasy sex bit.

I've used Literotica for years and have written about my adventures in life. Only recently have I had a go at writing fiction, and sex was the topic I chose, mainly because that's where my imagination spends most of its time. I also thought it was time to return the favour to all the people who have written such great stories.

I'm new to forums and the 'sex scene', so in some ways, a complete virgin.

I started writing a quick biog and then thought the best thing is for you to read my stories. I know there are only two at the moment, but I have three in the pipeline. They are basically true, except for the fantasy sex bit.

I've used Literotica for years and have written about my adventures in life. Only recently have I had a go at writing fiction, and sex was the topic I chose, mainly because that's where my imagination spends most of its time. I also thought it was time to return the favour to all the people who have written such great stories.

I'm new to forums and the 'sex scene', so in some ways, a complete virgin.

Can you post the link?

US Woman seeking Hot British Men

Care to talk? I'd love to find a tall, hot Brit to talk to and maybe come visit... British accents slay me... ;-) Pics please, & I'll send you one...

Bel

Back