When the one night stand didn't work out quite how you expected

cdstefi

CDTV
A little 100% true story that bubbled back up in my memory during a chat here...

So I'd been chatting to this nice woman on an online dating site, and we agreed to meet at hers for dinner. All went swimmingly, dinner was lovely, we chatted and listened to music for ages, and frankly, got pretty drunk. I think she'd decided however that this wasn't going to be something that was repeated, which was fine, but I was definitely not driving home in that state. She agreed I could sleep over, so we went to bed in kind of a state.

I suspect I was a bit less drunk than her because I still had the raging horn, but she was about ready to call it a night. I put my hand gently against her pussy, to gauge if any of that sort of attention might be welcome, and she did start making some purring noises so I teased her thick pubic hair apart and started rubbing her clit. Purrs started to become quiet moans so I carried on fingering her, and slid a couple of fingers inside once I could feel her becoming wet.

After finger-fucking for a while, she was moaning more positively, so I went down and brought my cunnilingus A game, firmly sweeping my tongue all around her clit, in her vulva and licking her labia greedily, but mostly concentrating on her clit while fingering her G-spot deeply, till she came very hard for a minute or so. Then said "thanks, that was lovely but I'm absolutely fucked and going to sleep so please, no more."

So I'm left with the dilemma of being horny as fuck, my face saturated with the smell of her vagina, and needing to cum badly, but also respecting her wishes.

I did the only decent thing: pulled on her discarded panties and masturbated myself to a very hot finish in them, filling them with a huge and much needed load of sperm. Then dropped them on the floor, slept for a while, then left very early as we'd discussed the night before as her daughter was due back from her dad's by 9.

Started in Hamburg, went to Munich ended in Lyon. One nighter turned into 5 days. Plus her roommate got some too.

Only ever had one. I came out of a shitty relationship and met a girl online, back in the old MSN chatroom days. We flirted and after a few hours in PMs she onvited me over. An hour long train ride later I'm there and we start to tear clothes off as soon as her front door is closed, we had an intense and tiring night and we've been married for over a decade now...

I had one for the ages. I was home from college, met a woman at the local watering hole. I was a regular there but she wasn't. I would later find out that none of my fellow regulars knew who she was. Long story short, we split a joint in her car and started making out. She then drove us a couple miles to a secluded part of the woods and we had sex in the back seat of her station wagon. It was once of those late 70s/early 80s land yahct things. That should have given me a hint about the type of woman she really was.

It had been raining and we had no clue that the car was now stuck in the mud. Inside the car we were going down on each other. To this day I can't forget how she was bucking her hips and cumming very loudly as I was kissing and licking her pussy. We then had a brief but very intense fuck. Our plan was to drive back to the bar and cooly drink and talk as if nothing happened. But we couldn't get the car out of the mud so we were stuck in the woods in the pouring rain. She then told me we'd have to walk to the gas station because she needed to call her husband (that was a new one on me) who had a truck and could tow her out. Oh yeah, she said it would be a good idea if I kept walking back to the bar because her husband might get a bit pyschotic if he put the peices together and found out his wife was really out fucking the first guy she could find, which luckily was me that that night. As it turned out, she just happened to mention to me, her husband was home with the kids that night. She explained to me that she told him that she was going to a family member's house to pay them visit and would be home in a couple of hours. Instead she headed to the first bar she could find in the next town over from her, met me and the rest is history.

So I walked another 2 miles back to the bar...in the rain. From being drenched by the rain (I didn't have a rain jacket on) I developed a very nasty head and chest cold that lasted over a week.

I have no idea what story she whipped up and I never saw her again in my ilfe.

Last edited:
I had one for the ages. I was home from college, met a woman at the local watering hole. I was a regular there but she wasn't. Long story short we split a joint in her car, she drove us to the woods and we had sex in the back seat of the station wagon. It was once of those late 70s/early 80s land yahct things. That should have given me a hint.

It had been raining and the car was now stuck in the mud after us going down on each other and her bucking her hips and cumming very loudly asI was kissing and licking her pussy. We then had a brief but very intense fuck. Our plan was to drive back to the bar and drink and talk like nothing happened but we couldn't get the car out of the mud. She then told me we'd have to walk to the gas station because she needed to call her husband who had a truck and could tow her out. Oh yeah, she said it woudl be a good idea if I kept walking back to the bar because her husband might get a bit pyschotic if he saw me. As it turned out he was home with the kids that night and she told him she was going to a family members house for avisit.

I walked another 2 miles back to the bar...in the rain. From being drenched by the rain (I didn't have a rain jacket on) I developed a very nasty head and chest cold that lasted a week.

I have no idea what story she whipped up and I never saw her again in my ilfe.
Defiantly one for the books 😂

Two from my college days. ( Animal House days )

Went to a small college in a small town. The first girl was a local nicknamed Bones if that gives you a hint. I ended up with her after way to many adult beverages and took her back to my apt room. I can't remember if it was a one time fuck or if we did it several times that night. She was on top riding me hard when her head slammed into the wall besides the bed knocking herself out. Lucky for me she woke pretty fast and left.

The second was another local girl nicknamed the Cow...lets just say she was well fed. Anyways we end back up at my place. Don't really remember much about the sex but figured it was go down on her get her off then fuck then get her out before the sun comes up. At some point during the night I got up to take a piss. Finished I caught a look at myself in the mirror. WTF my whole face was red, yup she had her period and I had gone down on her. My bed wasn't in much better shape the next morning. AHHH the good ol college days

I have never had a one night stand, but my wife had a few when she was in her 30's and we agreed she could have one-nighters as long as there were no secrets. She had agreed to meet a young (23 or so) drug sales rep at a medical convention in San Antonio and "possibly" have sex with him. When they met in the bar, he had a friend with him and wanted a threesome. She refuses to do two men at a time, but she finally agreed to let both young men into her room for sex. One had to watch while the other fucked her. Then they switched places. She ended up well-fucked that night.

A little 100% true story that bubbled back up in my memory during a chat here...

So I'd been chatting to this nice woman on an online dating site, and we agreed to meet at hers for dinner. All went swimmingly, dinner was lovely, we chatted and listened to music for ages, and frankly, got pretty drunk. I think she'd decided however that this wasn't going to be something that was repeated, which was fine, but I was definitely not driving home in that state. She agreed I could sleep over, so we went to bed in kind of a state.

I suspect I was a bit less drunk than her because I still had the raging horn, but she was about ready to call it a night. I put my hand gently against her pussy, to gauge if any of that sort of attention might be welcome, and she did start making some purring noises so I teased her thick pubic hair apart and started rubbing her clit. Purrs started to become quiet moans so I carried on fingering her, and slid a couple of fingers inside once I could feel her becoming wet.

After finger-fucking for a while, she was moaning more positively, so I went down and brought my cunnilingus A game, firmly sweeping my tongue all around her clit, in her vulva and licking her labia greedily, but mostly concentrating on her clit while fingering her G-spot deeply, till she came very hard for a minute or so. Then said "thanks, that was lovely but I'm absolutely fucked and going to sleep so please, no more."

So I'm left with the dilemma of being horny as fuck, my face saturated with the smell of her vagina, and needing to cum badly, but also respecting her wishes.

I did the only decent thing: pulled on her discarded panties and masturbated myself to a very hot finish in them, filling them with a huge and much needed load of sperm. Then dropped them on the floor, slept for a while, then left very early as we'd discussed the night before as her daughter was due back from her dad's by 9.
I had one kind of go the opposite way. I went out of town to a training class for work and met this amazing guy during the time there and we hit it off. Both of us were married and wanted things to happen but also didn't. After a few days of flirting we decided to have some naughty fun. The idea was to get naked together and watch each other masturbate with some dirty talk as well. We went to my hotel room and stripped down and I got on my back in the bed and started playing with myself. He got naked and got on the bed by my legs and was slowly stroking himself as he watched me. We started to share dirty comments back and forth when he asked me to tell him I wanted him to cum on me. I thought it would be fun and naughty to tell him I wanted him to cum in me instead. This was all he needed for a green light as upon the words being heard he was between my legs and sliding into me. The sex was fast and hard and amazing and yes he did just as I said and came inside of me. So much for the original plan.

Back