whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ok I am always amazed when I hear people browsing Lit from phones. I use mine for GPS, to call for directions when I get lost and to play games when I have to wait somewhere.

Yeah ok I am always amazed when I hear people browsing Lit from phones. I use mine for GPS, to call for directions when I get lost and to play games when I have to wait somewhere.

And I'm always amazed when people use their phone for gps, directions and playing games.

I use my eyes and road signs for GPS, I find my own to places as getting lost is fun and last of all, I don't play games......ever. :cool:

I am an all the time phone litster. My fantasy now is to be in a rough and tumble threesome.
And I can see what is clickable. :)

I only use my phone. I'm a mobile kinda guy. Ok, stray, now that you made us all click and learn of bura~is there gonna be a quiz?
You can be the teacher, and i'll be the bad boy with spit balls.
Hey! There's my fantasy of the day.
Thnx (no need to click. It means thanks)

I only use my phone. I'm a mobile kinda guy. Ok, stray, now that you made us all click and learn of bura~is there gonna be a quiz?
You can be the teacher, and i'll be the bad boy with spit balls.
Hey! There's my fantasy of the day.
Thnx (no need to click. It means thanks)

Yup, keep on clicking.
I can do CBT too, and for some strange reason I think I am gonna fantasize about it right now :cool:

Yup, keep on clicking.
I can do CBT too, and for some strange reason I think I am gonna fantasize about it right now :cool:

Well, I certainly like cbt fantasies, and I promise not to complain about what's clickable or not (unless you want a reason to punish me :D )

Um, cbt means sensual hand job, right? Or is it
Croatian ball tickler?

It means I am not playing with gentle snowflakes who melt if you disturb their fluffy little fantasy bubble by answering a question on a public forum :rolleyes:

Catching her play

I ache to be outside her door as she is reading Lit stories, becoming the character being ravaged by a lover. Listening as he takes her to new heights, exploring her mind, caressing her curves with his words.

I could hear her adjust her breathing, knowing her hand was finding its way down between her legs. Opening the door slightly so I can listen, maybe see. Her lover must have been fucking hard as I hear her fall back on to the bed. A thud, then panting, her hand surely was under the waist band of your panties by now. The scent of her desire filling the room, mmm to kiss the pool of wetness that must be settling in the opening of her ass, soooo sweet.

My clothes melt off me just outside the door. Reaching down clutching, stroking my growing Cock. Slowly I move my hips, fucking my desire, finding openings, pushing in hard. Eyes closed, head back, wanting so deeply to play with her.

Hearing her build, one foot on the floor, edging against the bed, my hand on the door. I could feel her orgasm coming, short quick breaths, followed by a deep moan from the back of her throat. I cant wait any longer.

I throw open the door to find her eyes wide and startled. I catch a glimpse of the wetness on her panties just before she slams her legs together. Her heart racing from masturbating and the shock of my entrance sends her into a moment of bewilderment. Gaining composure she gives me a smile and says "hi baby". Realizing Im naked her smile widens, her eyes affix on my harden length. Like summoning a small child she throws her hands toward me, wiggling your fingers for me to come to her.

Joining her at the edge of the bed, I kiss her softly. She can feel my cock dancing around the edges of her short skirt, pushing its way toward her panties. Sliding down her body I kiss braless breasts through her tee-shirt, down her tummy, to her skirt. Pushing my nose against her I take in the smell of pussy, adding to my want. Reaching under her skirt with both hands I find the edges of panties and pull them down with a jerk. Gently nuzzling her pussy with my nose, she lifts her feet to release her panties.

Lifting the skirt, taking a peek at sweet pussy as I stand, then seating her on the bed. Reaching down I lift her little tee with my hands, bringing it up her tummy, slowly over round breasts, then over her head. Leaving it around her wrists, I twist the tee around tight, and lay her down on your back. Straddling her tummy I move up her chest and let my cock slide between soft breasts. Grabbing the tee I pull it back against the headboard and tie it on. Leaning in I feed her my cock, pushing past her lips into her mouth, and throat.

Ready to take my baby I slide down her body. Resting on my knees between her legs, spreading her wide. Placing my hands on the backs of her legs I gently push her knees toward her shoulders. Rolling her up lifting her ass just off the bed.

Lowering my face to greet swollen lips, I run my tongue along the edges before tasting her clit. As I thought, wet and dripping, I move down further to the well. My tongue gently cups the opening of her ass and slowly pushes in. Her ass a pool of your sweet desire.......sweeter than any honey.

I move my knees forward, lifting her butt further, pushing on thighs with my hands. I slide my cock into her beautiful ass. I take a moment to let her get used to my pressure deep inside. Slide her thighs to my elbows to support her I begin to pump. You can hear our lust in the sound of hips slapping ass, pumping, throbbing, pulsing as I move in and out, till she can feel the warm sensation of lust filling her bottom.

Lol, what a mood killer

Haha...let's all just hope she didn't get hurt when that startled you

No moods, or horny women were harmed in the making of this fantasy! ;)

....once our heart rates returned to their normal levels, I returned in earnest to please her with my lips and tongue. She held my head with both hands as I hungrily lapped at her wetness. My tongue delved deeply into her and back out as she began to writhe on the blanket. She moaned long and low and I felt her attempting to move. She was turning, her thighs clamping around my neck, my head firm in her grip.

I rolled onto my back, and she settled her naked ass on my chest. I heard what I can only describe as a "breathy and slightly evil laugh", and she was on me, grinding her hips, her wet pussy lips mashing against my mouth. My instinctive reaction was to push my tongue out of my mouth inside her, which resulted in an "OH FUCK YES!". I moved my hands up to her breasts, squeezing and kneading the warm flesh, as she began to rock her hips back and forth as I fucked her with my tongue.

Rather quickly, her hip movements increased in speed, and her moans and grunts were continuous. Her juices washed over my face and neck and into my eager mouth. Then her hot thighs began to quiver as the first of many orgasms washed over her body.

I ache to be outside her door as she is reading Lit stories, becoming the character being ravaged by a lover. Listening as he takes her to new heights, exploring her mind, caressing her curves with his words.

I love how well thought out this is...lots of really great detail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back