whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The overworked, underappreciated single mom next door. She does everything that she is supposed to but misses out in that one criticial area of physical affection, likely because she is too busy. She is hot. Her ass is on the big side and jiggles just right as she busies herself with all of her responsibilities. Occassionally she dresses to impress and fuck it is impressive. Nevertheless she still remains unsatisfied...until....

Two guys sucking my tits while my husband eats my pussy until I cum. Then all the guys there have their way with me.

To have a hot girl on my bed, and each of us taking turns fucking the other with a strap-on, in every possible position. :D

To pull in my driveway, see a strange vehicle, walk in the house and hear the sounds of my wife being fucked. I hear their moans and dirty talk and follow the sounds to our bedroom where I stand at the door and see my wife riding the big cock of a young good looking coworker. Then to have her look at me and start riding him even harder....just seeing her sweet pussy being stretched open to its limit by his thick cock!! Mmmmmm

Agree

To pull in my driveway, see a strange vehicle, walk in the house and hear the sounds of my wife being fucked. I hear their moans and dirty talk and follow the sounds to our bedroom where I stand at the door and see my wife riding the big cock of a young good looking coworker. Then to have her look at me and start riding him even harder....just seeing her sweet pussy being stretched open to its limit by his thick cock!! Mmmmmm

Yes, that's so hot. I'd love for another man to screw my wife.

Two guys sucking my tits while my husband eats my pussy until I cum. Then all the guys there have their way with me.

To be one of those lucky three guys!

A slight variation on this > pull into my driveway next to a familiar car - that of my wife's hot friend Jackie. Walk in the house and hear the sounds of my wife panting encouragement. Follow the sounds up to our bedroom where I stand at the door and watch my wife submitting to the big strap-on dildo being expertly used on her by Jackie. Then have her look at me, squeal and then see Jackie smile and wave me over to join in ....

To be one of those lucky three guys!

A slight variation on this > pull into my driveway next to a familiar car - that of my wife's hot friend Jackie. Walk in the house and hear the sounds of my wife panting encouragement. Follow the sounds up to our bedroom where I stand at the door and watch my wife submitting to the big strap-on dildo being expertly used on her by Jackie. Then have her look at me, squeal and then see Jackie smile and wave me over to join in ....

I like your variation too !!

I was at this concert and the female singer was singing when Jared Leto came out on stage.

He had cut his hair into more of a bob. The guy I was with said "Oh, look, he's wearing white jeans".

I looked and Jared was wearing a white vest over a shirt that was medium blue with irregular white stripes. He was wearing pants made of the same suiting material as hsi vest, a white fabric with vertical texture, a white-on-white effect. But it was thin, and when I looked at his ass, I could see that he was wearing white bikini underwear under his pants because they framed his ass nicely.

Then I woke up.

So, yeah, Jared Leto, I guess.

Having a nice ladyboy bent over my girlfriend's lap. She told me that was one of her fantasies and now it's mine too. She's bi and is warming me up to the idea.

To sit in his warm lap, my face nestled against his chest. He hooks one hand behind my knees and tucks me closer to him. He kisses the crown of my head and I feel his breath on my scalp. I idly toy with his shirt pocket, fishing around inside with a finger. He runs his hand over my shoulder, down my bare back, and brings it to rest on my rump with a reassuring pat-pat-pat.

To sit in his warm lap, my face nestled against his chest. He hooks one hand behind my knees and tucks me closer to him. He kisses the crown of my head and I feel his breath on my scalp. I idly toy with his shirt pocket, fishing around inside with a finger. He runs his hand over my shoulder, down my bare back, and brings it to rest on my rump with a reassuring pat-pat-pat.

I keep noticing (and missing) those sort of not-sexually-specific touches in shows I have watched lately. That pause before the kiss?

It's a warm summer night, and she and I are walking along the trail near the railroad tracks. We're carrying a picnic basket with some wine and cheese, and a blanket. We look around and all the houses we can see are quite a distance away, but we still find a spot off the trail behind a small stand of young trees.

I set the basket down and lay out the blanket, as she quickly strips out of her shorts and t-shirt. I stop to admire her body, familiar - but only recently. "Hurry" her urgent request.

Within seconds, we're both nude and kissing and our hands frantically exploring each other's bodies. Our breathing heavy, moans muffled by our wet passionate kisses. I pull her to the ground, and we stumble. Our laughs temporarily stifle the mood, until I groan and push her knees apart and up toward her chest. I bury my head between her legs, and she responds by moaning rather loudly and urging me with her dirty talk. Her salty sweet fluids are already flowing, and I drink them in.....

It's a warm summer night, and she and I are walking along the trail near the railroad tracks. We're carrying a picnic basket with some wine and cheese, and a blanket. We look around and all the houses we can see are quite a distance away, but we still find a spot off the trail behind a small stand of young trees.

I set the basket down and lay out the blanket, as she quickly strips out of her shorts and t-shirt. I stop to admire her body, familiar - but only recently. "Hurry" her urgent request.

Within seconds, we're both nude and kissing and our hands frantically exploring each other's bodies. Our breathing heavy, moans muffled by our wet passionate kisses. I pull her to the ground, and we stumble. Our laughs temporarily stifle the mood, until I groan and push her knees apart and up toward her chest. I bury my head between her legs, and she responds by moaning rather loudly and urging me with her dirty talk. Her salty sweet fluids are already flowing, and I drink them in.....

Loved reading this :)

About 3 more hours of sleep

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back